Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) (42312 Views)

How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) / FUTO Students: Croatian Police Threatened To Kill Us, Stole Our N128,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Badguy77(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2021
Na hungry jare...If they are successful and rich they wont be risking their lives fighting for biafra....tell obi cubana and rich igbo men to go fight for biafra they will tell u nnamdi kalu no get sense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Latakia(f): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2021
From Onion Bandits to Biscuits Bandits.

War never start and dem don dey steal onions and biscuits.

This was how Ojukwu caused his people starvation when they started mixing and eating all kinds of leaf, grass and flowers a food the Igbo people called ABACHA today during the federal government blockade.

Ojukwu said he wanted Biafra from Nigeria, but the question is what was Ojukwu looking for in Ore?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by adamsmith914: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Latakia:
From Onion Bandits to Biscuits Bandits.

War never start and dem don dey steal onions and biscuits.

This was how Ojukwu caused his people starvation when they started mixing and eating all kinds of leaf, grass and flowers a food the Igbo people called ABACHA today during the federal government blockade.

Ojukwu said he wanted Biafra from Nigeria, but the question is what was Ojukwu looking for in Ore?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by solidmyk(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Biafravd na to dey shout ole ole follow them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by lomprico(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2021
ipob should end this shit! it has already been hijacked by criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by adamsmith914: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2021
lomprico:
ipob should end this shit! it has already been hijacked by criminals
Are ipob not also Criminals?, no honor amongst thieves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Latakia(f): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2021
od501:

Oga...I never said it didn't happen, I only said that the whole thing was scripted by the APC to paint IPOB black. And IPOB has come come out to deny the knowledge of such group.
Even KANU your supleme Leda arrest was scripted. Ode mumu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2021
Truth be told, these people have no real plan or direction... This is quite obvious to all.

No wonder they use propaganda so much.... Using thugs and lowlifes to force or subjugate people into accepting a pipe dream and lost cause.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by lomprico(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Are ipob not also Criminals?, no honor amongst thieves.

how are they criminals?
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by nedekid: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2021
These people are simply common criminals. You snatch people's vehicles, boldly take their goods ie robbery, assault them also. What manner of rubbish is that?
Give an African a rifle and uniform and see him behave like a demigod.
Meanwhile arnt this esn meant to be in the bush chasing Fulani heardsmen?
Well in this matter the authorities should deal with them ruthlessly.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by XOGBADO(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
What would one have expected from an organization of 2 brothers from Abia State, Emma Powerful said these, Emma Powerful said that, on behalf of his brother the supreme leader?

Leave those ignorant people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Terrier99: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2021
IbileIfe:
Biafra National Guard is a plot to discredit IPOB.
These are armed robbers taking advantage of the political crisis in the South East.

Armed robbers, not fulanis this time grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Afamed: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Ndi Mmadu sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Bamismith(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Fahdiga post=107400410]I doubt this news to be true

Why will it be true ? Because it has to do with IPOB ? If its North, you will start jumping upandan.
Smh..

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Emiya: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2021
wait .. i think these are the same guys that paraded inter planetary Ballistic missiles (something-something 01) inside forest?...

honestly ... i feel sorry for the IPob @ this point... he must be an embarrassment to his folks as well ..

Lolz..
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Angelfrost(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2021
tiger28:
They were DSS, Yoruba, Fulani!!! See this story, igbos RECOGNIZE IGBOS(their own). Like I have said severally......SOON they will be terrorizing their OWN and become uncontrollable like Boko Haram.

When UGM/ESN succeed in killing soldiers or police and destroying checkpoints, y'all hail them claiming they are more powerful and sophisticated than Nigerian forces...

When these same people get killed or arrested by the same authorities, you quickly denounce them as DSS and Fulani terrorists.

Either way above, your region remains restive, hostile and disruptive for economic growth just like the North... Who loses?!!

Una go get sense Las Las!!! Mark these words!!!

2 Likes

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by OldNairalander(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised...it is a normal thing

This are some of the things that comes along side the struggle for secession, emancipation and uprising

There will be anarchy, lawlessness ....some miscreants will take advantage while the real fighters for freedom will be fighting.....just like end sars protest

But when the secession finally comes.... there comes the light.....and orderliness....but not in all case....orderliness never returned to Libya till this day

Although am not an ardent supporter of biafra and oduduwa but I will keep on saying it the way it is...because am a real niggarrr

Libya's struggle is not in any way related to that of Biafra.
The West orchestrated what happened in Libya because of interest in their resources.
I expected you to talk about South Sudan .
They're enjoying peace and Juba (their Capital) is rapidly developing while Sudan is in chaos right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by discusant: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2021
Biafra National Guard is a creation of the Fulani led federal government of Nigeria.

It’s objective is to neutralize IPOB and create confusion in Igbo land.

BNG has been responsible for all the killings of policemen, soldiers and civilians as well as the raid on Owerri prison.

The Biafra National Guard people look wretched and say they just returned from Israel to liberate Biafra.
They say all sorts of incredible things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Theunbothered: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2021
Biscuit bandits grin

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by chidiglobe: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2021
FOOD STUFF EXPORTATION

Start Mini Foodstuffs Exportation from your homes.
Learn How to Make Money in Nigeria through Export of Foodstuff.

One myth a lot of people believe about Exportation is that it is a business for the rich as it is a bit capital intensive.
Of course exporting other materials like cars, building materials, etc are expensive but not so with exportation of foodstuff.

As funny as it may sound, it is as easy as sending goods from Lagos to Port Harcourt via a courier service.

Due to the rise in dollar, venturing into this business could be very lucrative.

All you need is the right information and you’re on your way to making LOTS OF MONEY exporting common foodstuffs, that's why we teach only serious people who are Willing to learn.

I welcome you all to these business, its my earnest desire for you to succeed and become a great Exporter .

MINI AGRO PRODUCTS AND FOODSTUFFS EXPORT, HIGHLY PROFITABLE.

I know of people racking lot of income from this business weekly, those I have trained and others who had been long into it.

This is a great business, i tell you.

HOW YOU CAN START FROM HOME.

Start Your Own Mini-Exportation Of Agro products like Melon, Dry Fish, Bitterkola, Garri etc to Over 20 Countries Including United State & UK.

Agro Products and Foodstuffs Export benefits;

-- It's simple to send out fast...

-- You can do the business from home.

-- You can start with very minimal fund...

-- It has the tendency to make you 155% return on investment...

Most importantly is....

-- it's majorly the value you add to yourself and to others.

Agro products Export offers you a means to several Ends”!

Most Agro products export business does not require you to do the processing as you can buy the process ones and export like it's bought from the processor or dealer ...

All you need do is package it.

Cocoa seed, Bitterkola and many others agro products and foodstuffs exportation has been one of the major means of Revenue to our Beloved Nation Nigeria before the oil boom.

I'm extremely sure you know this already that's why you are here.

However, its huge business.

Well, it depends on what you are looking at to achieve your financial goal of making Extra Income AND having multiple streams of revenue.

You can just end your search for how to make extra income today!

I can tell you BOLDLY that selling AGRO PRODUCTS on International Food Market is a GREAT business opportunity you need to consider.

Do you wish to be among the set of people making cool profit from these agro products....
Be TRAINED TODAY INFORMATION IS POWER.

Get the eBooks now.

We have over 8 ebooks guide that will take you through the step by step process on how to start and run a successful mini exportation business in Nigeria.

Our Course Outline Are;

1). What foodstuff business is all about.
2). Ways to get international buyers.
3). 50 foodstuff items you can export.
4). How to package and transport goods.
5). How to package it.
6). How to start small in this exportation business.
7). How to know the genuine ones.
. How to start and grow the business locally.
9). Mistakes you should avoid.
And Many more…

This business is learning how to export outside Nigeria to other Nations.

The 8 Export eBooks is just N2,000 only. Fpr more enqiury call 08056459057 email chidimail24@gmail.com WhatsApp 08168315703

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Federalofficia(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2021
How much
Rabiu22:
Good one
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by omenkaLives(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Terrorism, hunger, chaos, killings, arson, looting, erosion, have become daily life experiences in the East, most of which are courtesy Kanu and his criminal enterprise, IPOB.

There's not a SINGLE good ipob has brought to the East, just death and destruction, and a fertile ground for all manner of crimes to take root and thrive.

It is a shame.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Wiseoldman: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2021
od501:

Oga...I never said it didn't happen, I only said that the whole thing was scripted by the APC to paint IPOB black. And IPOB has come come out to deny the knowledge of such group.

Who is APC, is that Fulani?

BNG are young able bodied Igbo men. Do you mean, fulani can convince a significant number of igbo men to sabotage IPOB.

My main poin here is that the crime is committed by Igbo youths. I have read some people say Fulani, but we have all seen videos of these guys speaking clean Igbo, we have also seen the guys. We all know what Fulani looks like.

....finally, we have seen video of people praising them on the street.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by olatuns2017: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/how-bng-commander-stole-our-biscuits-after-taking-free-fuel-abia-filling-station-manager-narrates-video/

Oloribu set awon Werey people

Very soon

They will say na Tinubu bring Ipob to Aba.

Yeye people

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by omenkaLives(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Last time they were Onion Bandits, now they've morphed into biscuit bandits.

Hope they got their share of 400 naira and a can of malt distributed by their political arm, pdp.

See the people threatening the FG. Smh.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by olatuns2017: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

When UGM/ESN succeed in killing soldiers or police and destroying checkpoints, y'all hail them claiming they are more powerful and sophisticated than Nigerian forces...

When these same people get killed or arrested by the same authorities, you quickly denounce them as DSS and Fulani terrorists.

Either way above, your region remains restive, hostile and disruptive for economic growth just like the North... Who loses?!!

Una go get sense Las Las!!! Mark these words!!!

U dey mind dem

The way these SE people reasons

Omo no b for Africans ooo...they are really Biafrans from Israel.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by mutvy: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2021
Give these animals their Biafra so that we will be able to read better news. Spit on Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Bamzyriches451: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2021
Lol
Werey full this country, we nor fit blame am Sha, na hunger cause am

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by iyke2frankeze: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2021
Buhari and Umahi could not give them money for feeding after boasting how they will form an outfit to counter IPOB. The same way they starved Police officers yesterday in Anambra State.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) / Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) / ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.