Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) (42315 Views)

How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) / FUTO Students: Croatian Police Threatened To Kill Us, Stole Our N128,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Lightorder: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
rajiedreez:

Let me come down to your level of reasoning and explain things to you.
When it comes to commerce and trade, Igbo tribe stands out. But you see, the business at hand is politics and not commerce or trade, unfortunately Igbo flop totally when it comes to politics.
Politics is war without bloodshed, and war is politics with bloodshed. It seems the later is what the Igbo's understand about politics.
I traded in Alaba international market for at least three years and I know what transpires any time there's market elections. Its always the most bloody period of trading in the market so I know what I'm saying when I say that the tribe hardly dialogue.

Business is a general term and Igbo's do not excel in all spheres of business especially politics.
Its my opinion though, so you either take it or leave it.
Shalom.

***And don't forget, THERE CAN NEVER BE A BIAFRA WITHOUT SOUTH-SOUTH. If you guys knows what's best for you, win that region over first, then come back to ask for a country.

God be with us all
Really ? Well , anything that could make you sleep well , I am in
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Wiseoldman: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
od501:

"significant number of igbo men..?"

The so called BNG from what they have displayed are just few miscreants from Igbo extraction. They were not even up to 10 in number. The ESN is made up of thousands. You have to understand that in every tribe, there are few urchins that can be manipulated by just flashing some cash to their faces. So, the BNG is one of them. Ipob has come out on many occasions to disassociate themselves from such group.

Sure...
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Faces of criminals and thieves.
Biscuits and Onions thieves and murderers.
God punish cownu and his brainwashed swines

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Drogunov: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2021
MrImole:
Now I am confused.

Confusion kee you dia!
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by dangwarmai(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2021
That's what you should expect when Biafra is launched.
That's what it's all about.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Kfed4ril(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised...it is a normal thing

This are some of the things that comes along side the struggle for secession, emancipation and uprising

There will be anarchy, lawlessness ....some miscreants will take advantage while the real fighters for freedom will be fighting.....just like end sars protest

But when the secession finally comes.... there comes the light.....and orderliness....but not in all case....orderliness never returned to Libya till this day

Although am not an ardent supporter of biafra and oduduwa but I will keep on saying it the way it is...because am a real niggarrr
Real niggar wey dey type “am a”
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by rajiedreez: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Lightorder:
Really ? Well , anything that could make you sleep well , I am in
grin grin grin
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by dfhsd: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Mubbyleey(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Oizee:
Nawao...... that aside, mubbyleey wia u dey? U no dey share anytin again y? Hope you are doing great?
Lol... Yeah, I'm doing great. Thank you!
Phone got spoilt, then I ordered for 1 on aliexpress since October which hasn't been delivered till now. I got tired and started managing my old tab. I'm back now sha!
Hope you've been good?
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Oizee(f): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Mubbyleey:

Lol... Yeah, I'm doing great. Thank you!
Phone got spoilt, then I ordered for 1 on aliexpress since October which hasn't been delivered till now. I got tired and started managing my old tab. I'm back now sha!
Hope you've been good?
wow, nice to hear from, I'm doing good too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) / ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) / Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.