Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) (42308 Views)

How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) / FUTO Students: Croatian Police Threatened To Kill Us, Stole Our N128,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Str8talk21: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2021
Not to worry, they r coming back to ur filling station to pay u for the biscuits. �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by omenkaLives(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2021
Emiya:
wait .. i think these are the same guys that paraded inter planetary Ballistic missiles (something-something 01) inside forest?...

honestly ... i feel sorry for the IPob @ this point... he must be an embarrassment to his folks as well ..

Lolz..
Dang!! grin
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by od501: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Does ipob exist, have they ever accepted anything, it was not them that called for a sit @ home, ipob is a family business that belongs to Emmanuel & Nnamdi Kanu? He will suffer for deceiving the mumus like the pied piper.

Yes they have actually. They accepted the killing of Mohammed Issa, in Benue: a Fulani terrorist kingpin. They accepted the killing of Fulani terrorist along side their cows in Ebonyi forests (15 of them actually), they accepted the murder of Ikonso by the terrorist-infestested Nigerian army.

They accepted that one Mazi Charles is their member and stated categorically that is not an ESN member talkless of being their commander. I can go on and on. And has the FG ever accepted that they sponsor the terrorist attacks by the Fulani herdsmen in the South? No they haven't.

So you are looking for whom to give the award for the most deceptive authority, channel it to your federal government not IPOB.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by delzbaba(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
I doubt this news to be true
keep doubting thats the story of most of you people, video that was posted on facebook by the bng themselves, hunger dey catch them

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by od501: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Wiseoldman:

Who is APC, is that Fulani?

BNG are young able bodied Igbo men. Do you mean, fulani can convince a significant number of igbo men to sabotage IPOB.

My main poin here is that the crime is committed by Igbo youths. I have read some people say Fulani, but we have all seen videos of these guys speaking clean Igbo, we have also seen the guys. We all know what Fulani looks like.

....finally, we have seen video of people praising them on the street.

"significant number of igbo men..?"

The so called BNG from what they have displayed are just few miscreants from Igbo extraction. They were not even up to 10 in number. The ESN is made up of thousands. You have to understand that in every tribe, there are few urchins that can be manipulated by just flashing some cash to their faces. So, the BNG is one of them. Ipob has come out on many occasions to disassociate themselves from such group.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by BrashMan: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
The same lifeless one that captured the lion of Biafra & left him in a cage @ the Abuja Zoo for public exhibition? grin

And the same lifeless one is being dealt with by bandits in his village. Oh I forgot. He is the grand patron of the terrorists, so he can't touch them because they are working for him. grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
Those BNG guys are a bunch of criminals that are being sponsored by enemies of Biafra to give the struggle a bad name. How can a bunch of rag tag militia go to steal biscuits in a supermarket and be videoing themselves doing it and post it on the internet? IPOB already denounced and condemned this BNG miscreants.

These are the unknown gunmen giving ipob a bad name.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Jungleluv5: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
is very true. I watched the video made by one them before they were intercepted by military
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by lezz(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
Those BNG guys are a bunch of criminals that are being sponsored by enemies of Biafra to give the struggle a bad name. How can a bunch of rag tag militia go to steal biscuits in a supermarket and be videoing themselves doing it and post it on the internet? IPOB already denounced and condemned this BNG miscreants.
BNG is a disorganized highly unprofessional band of criminals unlike IPOB who are organised thieves and domestic terrorist.

No vigilante who bear arms and operative outside the law of regulation isn't criminal.

Let's stop the sentiment.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Terrier99: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

You have always supported those destroying Igboland.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:

As always, I trust you people to look for someone to blame for anything bad that happens in your land.
I guess they were sponsored by Tinubu and the Fulanis. Oh may be they are just Fulani herdsmen grin
I have said it before , when it's all said and done, you will still claim that even Namdiot coward Cownu was sponsored by Buhari, Tinubu and Fulanis to come and create havoc in Igbo land.
That day is coming very soon.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by chidi2003(m): 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nicklaus619:
He shouldn't have granted this interview, they may come for him
Well said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by tujays(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Inferior19: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/how-bng-commander-stole-our-biscuits-after-taking-free-fuel-abia-filling-station-manager-narrates-video/
This people don't have sense. They just risk it all..Armed men came to steal from you,they didn't kill,you should be great full to God..How much is biscuit self?please note: I'm not supporting BNG,They are armed robbers and we all know the danger of Raffles in the hand of such people. So since they didn't kill at the filling station, I don't think this interview is necessary.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by tujays(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
cry cry cry[quote author=tujays post=107403959][/quote]
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by tujays(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
your overall boss and god Lamidi cownu did worst.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by barcaboi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wasn’t the video all over internet? Try to find out man
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Ten06(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
This is how Kanu and his executive want to rule Biafra, and some who don't know what is waiting for them are hailing him.

Now that his brain is being reset in prison,he will soon start preaching one Nigeria.

A very good agitation that was hijacked by people who don't know what they want. #Anuofia
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Aganju849: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by PentiumPro(f): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
illicit:
Hungerbad

May his soul continue to Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Aganju849: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Inferior19:

This people don't have sense. They just risk it all..Armed men came to steal from you,they didn't kill,you should be great full to God..How much is biscuit self?please note: I'm not supporting BNG,They are armed robbers and we all know the danger of Raffles in the hand of such people. So since they didn't kill at the filling station, I don't think this interview is necessary.

You dont understand. If Nigeria police or Amotekun come to your house and rob you, won't you tell the world afterward?

Because if you don't, they are definitely coming back, and back, and back grin
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Emiya: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
chidi2003:
Well said!
Yh True ...
DSS wont have to go look for him in the forest
i hope he is rehabilitated when he is apprehended
from our perspective... he does not seem to be feeling well
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Amatarasha(f): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
illicit:
Hungerbad
rip

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Joeyfizzo: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
u must be sick if u doubt this news. Sorry to say.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by ismodiwa(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Thieves
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by GodisFirst: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
I am not surprised that they were easily neutralized because you can't be fighting a just cause with soiled hands. If really they are fighting for Biafra, they are not supposed to steal. They should pay for what they want to eat or beg for it especially when the owner of the shop is there for you to beg, maybe they may consider and give you free.
Stealing alone is enough to attract the anger of God against them.
Such individuals will steal another persons wife or daughter if he gets into power and needs a woman.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Zico777(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Are u ok at all?
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by asanausana91: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
even with the video? Your name must be Thomas.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by ChereCC77(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
These people are criminals. Frustrated people, hooligans. Just listened to there speech.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by ChereCC77(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
107404862]even with the video? Your name must be Thomas.
You are Thomas really. They are criminals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kdnappers Shot Dead In Taraba While Collecting Ransom / Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) / Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.