Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Deleted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (2490 Views)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Loveknitting:

Can you two just ask each other out already.

…..can you people be serious for once at all, annoying
Re: Deleted by Loveknitting: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Watermountains:

…..can you people be serious for once at all, annoying

Sorry,
But, what is annoying is the way you too were going.
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Loveknitting:

Sorry,
But, what is annoying is the way you too were going.

If it’s annoying why did you read instead of scroll away to another topic?? Seems you enjoy drama just as your mate because you even went far as commenting to start back instigating something up. Instead of saying something constructive you rather comment nonsense and ingredients just as your mate, seems you two are better for each other since you both like to do the same things and behave similar ways *shruggs* lolllll

Re: Deleted by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

If it’s annoying why did you read instead of scroll away to another topic?? Seems you enjoy drama just as your mate because you even went far as commenting to start back instigating something up. Instead of saying something constructive you rather comment nonsense and ingredients just as your mate, seems you two are better for each other since you both like to do the same things and behave similar ways *shruggs* lolllll
You are too sensitive and quick to insult, and if this is how you are offline then you will be a difficult person to be with

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Truvelisback(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Beautiful Nonsense. Na ego wan kill u so. If this is how u are, no man will settle down with u neither will ur relationship with any man last. No be swear ooo, it's just the truth, yes.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

You are too sensitive and quick to insult, and if this is how you are offline then you will be a difficult person to be with

This is coming from someone who’s quick to judge and doesn’t know how to think for yourself. I didn’t force or ask you to be under my post or even to talk to me. You people are crazy forreal.
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
Beautiful Nonsense. Na ego wan kill u so. If this is how u are, no man will settle down with u neither will ur relationship with any man last. No be swear ooo, it's just the truth , yes.

Haha says the guy who wants me….if not you would not be bothered by my BOUNDARIES! You guys are very mad that you don’t fit my description not even tick a few of the boxes lol thank you for clearly showing yourself. You’re embarrassing yourself here. Everyone will be looking under this post laughing at you because you’re saying a whole bunch of rubbish because I listed things that I find attractive and don’t like in a Man. Abeg, go find a woman that is for you and stop causing drama under my posts because your feelings are hurt. Most of you guys give of abusive vibes. You probably beat women or are abusive verbally, emotionally or physically….. predators smh

Re: Deleted by Truvelisback(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

Haha says the guy who wants me….if not you would not be bothered by my BOUNDARIES! You guys are very mad that you don’t fit my description not even tick a few of the boxes lol thank you for clearly showing yourself. You’re embarrassing yourself here. Everyone will be looking under this post laughing at you because you’re saying a whole bunch of rubbish because I listed things that I find attractive and don’t like in a Man. Abeg, go find a woman that is for you and stop causing drama under my posts because your feelings are hurt. Most of you guys give of abusive vibes. You probably beat women or are abusive verbally, emotionally or physically….. predators smh
Like i have said b4. My feeling isn't hurt, rather words here have shown that u can't be stable with any man unless u make changes in ur behaviour and mentality. All i see in ur post is arrogancy, haughty look and pride(pride of beauty). Unfurnately, u can never ever get love from any man except sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Truvelisback(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

Na who wan marry woeman wey no get manner of approach? Her type is one of the reasons we have some many single mothers littered all over country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
Like i have said b4. My feeling isn't hurt, rather words here have shown that u can't be stable with any man unless u make changes in ur behaviour and mentality. All i see in ur post is arrogancy, haughty look and pride(pride of beauty). Unfurnately, u can never ever get love from any man except sex.

If I really cared about peoples opinion of me especially people like yourself that don’t even know me then I’d probably be depressed and insecure just like you are here. I’m so fortunate to have a mind to ignore people who don’t even know themselves first but you have so much to speak on a stranger you don’t even know. Keep it up. Kwontinue LOL
I won’t change because of your opinion because it’s only your OPINION and I’m completely fine with that.
You have extremely poor communication skills and issues within yourself that are beyond me and you should really try fixing that and working on healing yourself and fining your inner peace and happiness before trying to speak on someone else’s life from the outside looking in. smiley

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
Na who wan marry woeman wey no get manner of approach? Her type is one of the reasons we have some many single mothers littered all over country.

And your own type is the reason colonialism and neocolonialism still exists in Africa…. Your own issue way pass any I have, had or will have.

Re: Deleted by Truvelisback(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

If I really cared about peoples opinion of me especially people like yourself that don’t even know me then I’d probably be depressed and insecure just like you are here. I’m so fortunate to have a mind to ignore people who don’t even know themselves first but you have so much to speak on a stranger you don’t even know. Keep it up. Kwontinue LOL
I won’t change because of your opinion because it’s only your OPINION and I’m completely fine with that.
You have extremely poor communication skills and issues within yourself that are beyond me and you should really try fixing that and working on healing yourself and fining your inner peace and happiness before trying to speak on someone else’s life from the outside looking in. smiley
Look here, woman. No matter how beautiful or educated u are, u will live with a man and under a man. So, learn to be humble, polite and be good mannered if u want men to have regard for u and cherish u.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by NtiObaEneke(f): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

This is coming from someone who’s quick to judge and doesn’t know how to think for yourself. I didn’t force or ask you to be under my post or even to talk to me. You people are crazy forreal.
You didn't force me but your post is public. You are very rude and you need to check yourself very well. You lack manners.

If you like gree, if you like no gree na dat one consain you

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
Look here, woman. No matter how beautiful or educated u are, u will live with a man and under a man. So, learn to be humble, polite and be good mannered if u want men to have regard for u and cherish u.

I’m aware of that but never will be a male like yourself lol. You should take your own advice first before you offer it. Hypocrite. And I know there are many quality men that have regard for women and cherish women but you you guys under my post aren’t apart of that group of men and should instead go love yourselves seriously and stop spewing your insecurities all over my post. You looking real sad and desperate lol smh

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

You didn't force me but your post is public. You are very rude and you need to check yourself very well. You lack manners.

If you like gree, if you like no gree na dat one consain you

A public post that you’re wasting your data on when you and your boy mate are probably already jobless as it is. You lack more than manners. You lack a mind and lack respect for yourself and others. Check yourself first then get back to me. At this point you guys are seeking attention. Maybe this is the most conversation you’ve gotten from a woman in awhile shebi? smiley

Re: Deleted by NtiObaEneke(f): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

A public post that you’re wasting your data on when you and your boy mate are probably already jobless as it is. You lack more than manners. You lack a mind and lack respect for yourself and others. Check yourself first then get back to me. At this point you guys are seeking attention. Maybe this is the most conversation you’ve gotten from a woman in awhile shebi? smiley
In your haste to be rude, you did not see the letter in front of my moniker.

Go and work on your manners before looking for a relationship online. Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Truvelisback(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

I’m aware of that but never will be a male like yourself lol. You should take your own advice first before you offer it. Hypocrite. And I know there are many quality men that have regard for women and cherish women but you you guys under my post aren’t apart of that group of men and should instead go love yourselves seriously and stop spewing your insecurities all over my post. You looking real sad and desperate lol smh
Depespare for who? You? Lol. Honestly, u are just wasting ur time. No sensible man will ever take u serious, even if they do, it's be because they wanna f*ck u. That's just the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
Depespare for who? You? Lol. Honestly, u are just wasting ur time. No sensible man will ever take u serious, even if they do, it's be because they wanna f*ck u. That's just the truth.

Desperate is an understatement and a guilty pig always squeal. You’re the type of male that would do that to a woman then blame her for your own wrong doings; a womanizer and manipulator. Don’t try to speak for other men, speak for yourself. You’re delusional sef keep showing yourself! Lol
Re: Deleted by Donaluta(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
You are too rude and sassy... Bring down your ego or you go stay single for a long time

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
You are damn too rude and loud for someone that is few centimetres above a midget.....

Nairaland Shatta bandress

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Donaluta:
You are too rude and sassy... Bring down your ego or you go stay single for a long time

I’m single by choice. And sassy and rude? Guy if you don’t like what am saying or how I say it then that’s not my concern. Stop being shallow to call someone rude and sassy because they’re not the way you want them to be. Sheesh you’re getting annoying now. Bring down your narcissism and pessimism. You’re being a pest for no reason. Grow up biko
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorO:
You are damn too rude and loud for someone that is few centimetres above a midget.....

Why do you hate yourself that much
Re: Deleted by Truvelisback(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

Desperate is an understatement and a guilty pig always squeal. You’re the type of male that would do that to a woman then blame her for your own wrong doings; a womanizer and manipulator. Don’t try to speak for other men, speak for yourself. You’re delusional sef keep showing yourself! Lol
Even If i want to womanize, is it with someone like u? I love women, yes but i am very selective when it comes to women. My love for women goes beyound just having big breasts, big ass, hip(although having them is good). But the intelligence and character is what i cherish most abt women. The boobs, ass, are just additional.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
Even If i want to womanize, is it with someone like u? I love women, yes but i am very selective when it comes to women. My love for women goes beyound just having big breasts, big ass, hip(although having them is good). But the intelligence and character is what i cherish most abt women. The boobs, ass, are just additional.

Na you sabi. Enjoy your day. smiley
Re: Deleted by NtiObaEneke(f): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorO:

Hahahahahahahhahahahah!!!! Just about a centimeter above midget. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

Hahahahahahahhahahahah!!!! Just about a centimeter above midget. cheesy cheesy

Funny right grin because they have nothing else to say. Jobless people shaaaa
Re: Deleted by LINTUNE(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Madam you are too rude and sassy ..I had to check your physical description,and I will tell you the truth, you are not worthy to be proud at all..with your description,its obvious you a pint size woman,no matter how fine your face is, you cant be the spec of any typical african man,so madam humble,you no be hotcake..

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
LINTUNE:
Madam you are too rude and sassy ..I had to check your physical description,and I will tell you the truth, you are not worthy to be proud at all..with your description,its obvious you a pint size woman,no matter how fine your face is, you cant be the spec of any typical african man,so madam humble,you no be hotcake..

smiley Womp womp womp smiley you guys hate me so much because of rejection that you rather offend every other woman that’s my size and stature. Make up your mind and be honest. Do y’all hate me because of rejection or because or my physical description/stature/size lmaoooo lol
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

Why do you hate yourself that much

Be humble,stop beating around the bush with unecessary dramas and cure your konji in peace,madam....

GOODLUCK TO YOU AND THE GUY,MISS BANDRESS!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) / HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) / How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.