Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Deleted - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (2488 Views)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
joxa:

Having gone through your write-up, I must commend your desire and requirements.

Personally, everyone has every right to pursue and strive for what he/she strongly believes in, yourself included.

So thumbs up to you.

Though, without being boastful, I must say I meet all your demands but missing out or, should I say, not having two of all you mentioned.

So at this juncture, those two missing attributes have already counted against me, which means I don't (unfortunately) meet your expectations.

On a final note, I wish you the best in your quest.

Hi, good evening. I’m sure your day went very well. If like you know which of the two things that just happens to be because I don’t think it would completely rule you out just like that and I admire your boldness and I find how you paid attention to detail attractive as well and honestly those are actually some of the things I cherish and seek.
You could email me or reach me on telegram if you wish to. smiley
Re: Deleted by illicit(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2021
Gee64:
She's a Cucumber fan...Methinks. But I think I can rock her off your boat.
She is ecstatic, and in her fantasy she seeks sexual pleasure that's not stormy.
Good girl. Get hit in the centre real slowly and sing like a cockatoo!
I suggest she slams in the Love Machine slowly till she approaches a level of declevity and erupts like a volcano. She needs a guy that can cuddle her real good and electrify her pleasure-arousing-essentials!

But that's the idle man's occupation.
Me, I do crypto mining for free now. If you hit my signature below, the pleasure you'll derive will be financially rewarding. Do this before getting the Love Machine baby, I can assure you, you will erupt financially before the next one year..trust my libido!

Lol guy u no well o
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Op you get sense and too stiff, me likey the former. But in a country like this the later will jeopardize our relationship.
How do you even engage and enjoy romance cus from the undertone you seem to be a femdom lipsrsealed
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
illicit:

Lol guy u no well o

Lmao
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
BABYharder:
Op you get sense and too stiff, me likey the former. But in a country like this the later will jeopardize our relationship.
How do you even engage and enjoy romance cus from the undertone you seem to be a femdom lipsrsealed

I’d answer your question but when people resort to false assumptions and shadiness just shows me that the person is not serious at all and rather try to mock or belittle someone that is different from you so think whatever you want. I guess it’s easier for the typical person to jump to conclusions and judge than understand because it requires you to use your brain. You can see me as whatever you want. It doesn’t bother me. I give you permission. wink
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Watermountains:

I’d answer your question but when people resort to false assumptions and shadiness just shows me that the person is not serious at all and rather try to mock or belittle someone that is different from you so think whatever you want. I guess it’s easier for the typical person to jump to conclusions and judge than understand because it requires you to use your brain. You can see me as whatever you want. It doesn’t bother me. I give you permission. wink
Not trying to mock you, besides i have my fetish. It won't cause harm if you debunk my assumption. I made the assertion based on my encounter with a femdom.
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
BABYharder:

Not trying to mock you, besides i have my fetish. It won't cause harm if you debunk my assumption. I made the assertion based on my encounter with a femdom.

Honestly, I’m not here to debunk anyone. That’s not my intentions. As I mentioned before and I will keep saying over and over think whatever you want to think and believe whatever you want to believe.
I don’t have energy for things and people that I gain nothing of spiritual, emotional, mental growth for or meant to waste my energy or time.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Watermountains:

Honestly, I’m not here to debunk anyone. That’s not my intentions. As I mentioned before and I will keep saying over and over think whatever you want to think and believe whatever you want to believe.
I don’t have energy for things and people that I gain nothing of spiritual, emotional, mental growth for or meant to waste my energy or time.

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Watermountains:

Rest
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
InvestorO:

Rest

You rest smiley
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=BABYharder post=107497781][/quote]

Why was your hand their in the first place……oops LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian / I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship / I Want To Sell This Gen As If I Stole It... 40k Others Sells 140k SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.