Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Deleted - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (2489 Views)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorO:

Be humble,stop beating around the bush with unecessary dramas and cure your konji in peace,madam....

GOODLUCK TO YOU AND THE GUY,MISS BANDRESS!!!

Be mature. Stop being so quick to react before thinking. If you don’t understand someone or something they say, ask questions before you open your toxic mouth to start jumping to conclusions and making false assumptions meanwhile spewing nothing of value just insults and judging what you don’t know or understand, comprehend. Cure your mental illness and insanity. Now go and find something productive to do in your life!
Re: Deleted by LINTUNE(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

smiley Womp womp womp smiley you guys hate me so much because of rejection that you rather offend every other woman that’s my size and stature. Make up your mind and be honest. Do y’all hate me because of rejection or because or my physical description/stature/size [sup][/sup] kisslmaoooo lol
..don't flatter yourself...what im trying to tell you ,is that you have no reason to be proud or feel like hot cake..what would happen if you look like Yvonne gegede or Beyonce..perhaps your kind of man would be an angel from heaven eh..humble yourself and work on your sassy character..

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

Be mature. Stop being so quick to react before thinking. If you don’t understand someone or something they say, ask questions before you open your toxic mouth to start jumping to conclusions and making false assumptions meanwhile spewing nothing of value just insults and judging what you don’t know or understand, comprehend. Cure your mental illness and insanity. Now go and find something productive to do in your life!

Shey ehn gbor werey......koshi

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
LINTUNE:
..don't flatter yourself...what im trying to tell you ,is that you have no reason to be proud or feel like hot cake..what would happen if you look like Yvonne gegede or Beyonce..perhaps your kind of man would be an angel from heaven eh..humble yourself and work on your sassy character..

Funny you think I’m flattering myself because I don’t listen to ignorant people like you all. It’s called thinking for myself something you should try for once. What would happen in you had a job or business? You wouldn’t be here crying under my post because of rejection. I’m humbled more than enough now you do the same and go heal yourself and stop judging people because they have different likes and ways of life than you.
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorO:

Do your worst. I don’t mind. I don’t know you and vice versa. Smiles smiley
Re: Deleted by LINTUNE(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

Funny you think I’m flattering myself because I don’t listen to ignorant people like you all. It’s called thinking for myself something you should try for once. What would happen in you had a job or business? You wouldn’t be here crying under my post because of rejection. I’m humbled more than enough now you do the same and go heal yourself and stop judging people because they have different likes and ways of life than you.
blabla ..the usual talk from you folks,lol..we are all used to this particular phrase, y not come up with something else..and how did u reject me in the first place, when i never proposed any relationship, hahaha..stop feeling yourself joor..
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
LINTUNE:
blabla ..the usual talk from you folks,lol..we are all used to this particular phrase, y not come up with something else..and how did u reject me in the first place, when i never proposed any relationship, hahaha..stop feeling yourself joor..

We both know that you all don’t fit my needs and wants so you had to share your anger under my post but wait if you never proposed then why are you here in the first place and still here? To bully and verbally harass someone? Because not once have you said something matured. smiley stop hating yourself joor or do, e no concern me
Re: Deleted by dhiqson(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Haven gone through the 3 pages, checked your post also went to check your profile
All I can say

Oluwa a wa pelu e smiley

1 Like

Re: Deleted by LINTUNE(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

We both know that you all don’t fit my needs and wants so you had to share your anger under my post but wait if you never proposed then why are you here in the first place and still here? To bully and verbally harass someone? Because not once have you said something matured. smiley stop hating yourself joor or do, e no concern me
the last thing I'll do is to post my pic,cos or you grin..believe whatever you want to believe, e no cosign me ..

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
LINTUNE:
the last thing I'll do is to post my pic,cos or you grin..believe whatever you want to believe, e no cosign me ..

Is that what you got out of what I said? You don’t even mentally stimulate me your looks won’t walai. shocked
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
dhiqson:
Haven gone through the 3 pages, checked your post also went to check your profile
All I can say

Oluwa a wa pelu e smiley

You checked my profile now after all this time that should’ve been the first thing you did but I guess it’s easier to judge someone than to try to understand them… smiley backwards thinking = backwards mentality
Re: Deleted by LINTUNE(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

Is that what you got out of what I said? You don’t even mentally stimulate me your looks won’t walai. shocked
lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: Deleted by NtiObaEneke(f): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorO:

Werey alaso tooto

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

Werey alaso tooto

Re: Deleted by Truvelisback(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

Na you sabi. Enjoy your day. smiley
Enjoy urs too.
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
Enjoy urs too.

I’m. cheesy
Re: Deleted by Truvelisback(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
I have just checked ur profile pics. From the look on ur face and ur words here, it's likely that u are an aggressive type who u quarrels and fights alot. True or false?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
I have just checked ur profile pics. From the look on ur face and ur words here, it's likely that u are an aggressive type who u quarrels and fights alot. True or false?

Shaaaa I thought you were finally gone…and to answer your question, it’s whatever you wish to believe. Nothing I say or do will make any of you see me for how I am except for however you wish to see me. cheesy
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

Werey alaso tooto

Santi gbo

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorO:

Santi gbo

Lol
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

Lol

Not funny undecided....

I see you really need MEAT shocked literally, figuratively or otherwise....
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorO:

Not funny....

I see you really need MEAT shocked literally, figuratively or otherwise....

It’s hilarious, hysterical even and I don’t and neither do you . smiley LOL
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

It’s hilarious, hysterical even and I don’t and neither do you . smiley LOL

make I come dey chop grass and plant like ruminant animal,shey o wa ok bayii...

Oya rest

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorO:

make I come dey chop grass and plant like ruminant animal,shey o wa ok bayii...

Oya rest

Do anything you wish as you will anyways. Haha
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:

Do anything you wish as you will anyways. Haha

Sure I will,eating plants like an herbivore is out of it definitely......haha
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorO:

Sure I will,eating plants like an herbivore is out of it definitely......haha

Na you sabi smiley e no concern me

Re: Deleted by Glycolite: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
All I read is "I want this ","I want that ". "I need this and that in an interest", but you didn't list one single stuff you're gonna offer an interest.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Glycolite:
All I read is "I want this ","I want that ". "I need this and that in an interest", but you didn't list one single stuff you're gonna offer an interest.

Smiles
Re: Deleted by Gee64: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
She's a Cucumber fan...Methinks. But I think I can rock her off your boat.
She is ecstatic, and in her fantasy she seeks sexual pleasure that's not stormy.
Good girl. Get hit in the centre real slowly and sing like a cockatoo!
I suggest she slams in the Love Machine slowly till she approaches a level of declevity and erupts like a volcano. She needs a guy that can cuddle her real good and electrify her pleasure-arousing-essentials!

But that's the idle man's occupation.
Me, I do crypto mining for free now. If you hit my signature below, the pleasure you'll derive will be financially rewarding. Do this before getting the Love Machine baby, I can assure you, you will erupt financially before the next one year..trust my libido!
illicit:
What's plant based
Re: Deleted by Watermountains(f): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Gee64:
She's a Cucumber fan...Methinks. But I think I can rock her off your boat.
She is ecstatic, and in her fantasy she seeks sexual pleasure that's not stormy.
Good girl. Get hit in the centre real slowly and sing like a cockatoo!
I suggest she slams in the Love Machine slowly till she approaches a level of declevity and erupts like a volcano. She needs a guy that can cuddle her real good and electrify her pleasure-arousing-essentials!

But that's the idle man's occupation.
Me, I do crypto mining for free now. If you hit my signature below, the pleasure you'll derive will be financially rewarding. Do this before getting the Love Machine baby, I can assure you, you will erupt financially before the next one year..trust my libido!

Okay goodnight. smiley
Re: Deleted by joxa(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:
smileyAbeg, read the picture below FIRST, for more information dear users

then if you wish, please continue to read this after:

Part 2

Let me speak for myself when I say, I’ll test almost any guy that peaks interest in me. Why? Because it’s already rare the type of guy I need and want so I don’t want to rule out any guy without knowing if we have any potential chance of mental/emotional chemistry which is very important for me. Any guy get preek but not all guys get conscious.

https://whattogetmy.com/signs-she-is-testing-your-patience/

You don’t have to try to talk to or message every women you see available but some of you guys are just that desperate and if your are please do not message me.
Desperate guys turn me off.
I don’t care if you’re schooling or not. Working or not.
I don’t care how many degrees you have or are working towards all that is very irrelavent to me and means little to nothing if you don’t know how to use your brain and think for yourself.
I desire intimacy. And when I’m given that I can be very slelxlulall and sensual. I admire a man that’s patient in all aspects and doesn’t rush. I don’t want any rough knacking aggressive guy who doesn’t know how to explore and touch a woman’s body very well. If you cannot be gentle and you don’t even know what plant based means and really is + what intimacy is, disregard my page and avoid me. Thanks.
If you are genuinely interested in what you’ve read and hopefully importantly, comprehended what I’ve written so far then feel free to pm me on here, as well as reach out to me on telegram by searching the username sweetdivine0

P.S. This long paragraphs shaaa I’m really trying oooo. It is what isn’t is. I already know I’ll be judged by nairaland users because of my preferences and taste.
I’m okay with that because nobody’s opinions matter to me because what I seek is someone’s to truly add to my happiness I already have.
Any of you would also if you were in my shoes and truly understand security, health and happiness matters more than anything.
Thanks for reading anyways.

Disclaimer: If you don’t read any of this that I wrote and decide to reach out to me trust me because you’re just lonely, bored, seeking a quick fling or whatever else that am not interred in, trust me when I say that I’ll know and that I will immediately halfway rule you out because like I said I like someone that pays attention to detail. You don’t get too many chances with me. I don’t have time and energy to waste and both are very valuable even more than money and can’t be replaced.

Having gone through your write-up, I must commend your desire and requirements.

Personally, everyone has every right to pursue and strive for what he/she strongly believes in, yourself included.

So thumbs up to you.

Though, without being boastful, I must say I meet all your demands but missing out or, should I say, not having two of all you mentioned.

So at this juncture, those two missing attributes have already counted against me, which means I don't (unfortunately) meet your expectations.

On a final note, I wish you the best in your quest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. / What Is The Easiest Way To Quit Masturbation? / I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.