Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills (32987 Views)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Munzy14(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Justbehave:
Kids will always be kids.
grin grin grin

Until they get old and face realities..

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by paulavon: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Marriage involves shared responsibilities.
Both parties must contribute to the union to make it work.

An average man feels proud and happy to see his wife takes up some little bills and responsibilities here and there without being told.

Citing examples of billionaires like Dangote and Otedola in this discuss doesn't really hold water.Every man must not have the kind of money they do in other to have a decent and responsible home.
A man paying 100% of the bills doesn't translate to a happy home.

The sad reality is that, any woman who wants to have this entitled and feministic mentality of subjecting the man to foot 100% of the bills in the home will quickly wears the man off and ends up a widow.

20 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Tallesty1(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't mind them, bring that spiliting and sharing bills before me and watch me apply it everywhere such that you will hate yourself.A man should just be good,do his best,give love and care and you won't ever need to sound it to your wife to be supportive. But you see those redpillers immediately asking for bills to be shared ehn,me sef will activate my other side and even the air we breath will be shared,down to the bedroom as you'll only release sperm when I want kid,other times I'm going to stop you at your peak because we have to divide the energy as well.rubbish
Ma'am calm down.

If everything were to be split 50:50 in a marriage, you will flee.

You think it's about money and all?

We will break everything down to having kids. I get you pregnant this year and in two years time, you will get me pregnant.

It's not my business how you do it, and once the two year period is over and you've not done it, it is my turn to get you pregnant again.

And don't think I am getting the door should robbers, bandits or kidnappers knock. We going together, side.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Acidosis(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....You might think that you have spoken well but don't forget that in such a union that the woman has no say.

She will always abide and take anything the man says.

The kids go the whichever school the man wants even when you as the woman might not like it.

Eats anything he feels like eating because you have no say.

Alot of disadvantages in such union.

It doesn't work that way, at least not all the time. If you make enough money to foot the bills in your home from the most expensive to the inexpensive things, you won't even have the time to monitor or choose the right school for your kids or the type of food to eat. No "big" man has that time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by HornyTave: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:
I'm writing based on the thread that grace the front page either this week or last, see below for the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6833377/type-relationship-desire

In my own opinion, I feel it is the full responsibilities of every man, to foot every bills in your home, you claim to be the head and as the head you should always be responsible and not shy away from your responsibilities..

It is only broke men that fight their wives to share mans responsibilities, if you are not capable to take up your sole responsibility, please remain single..

You can't see Dangote or Femi Otedola splitting bills at home with their wife..

Your woman can only support you at her own will without being told to do so....

Know this and have peace of mind cool

Thank you, I'm broke, she's that's not broke can foot all the bills and I'll do all the house chores.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by chatinent: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2021
ahnie:

You're always a darling kiss kiss kiss.
I ve just included you to my list of darlings
Crackhauz
Pocohantas
Mariahangel/mariaangeles
Folake4u
Fanofmyself (this one can like admire himself grin
Chatinent.

Thank you all

smiley wink
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Munzy14(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Tallesty1:
Ma'am calm down.

We will break everything down to having kids. I get you pregnant this year and in two years time, you will get me pregnant.

It's not my business how you do it, and once the two year period is over and you've not done it, it is my turn to get you pregnant again.

And don't think I am getting the door should robbers, bandits or kidnappers knock. We going together, side.

Lmao...grin grin
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Munzy14(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....You might think that you have spoken well but don't forget that in such a union that the woman has no say.

She will always abide and take anything the man says.

The kids go the whichever school the man wants even when you as the woman might not like it.

Eats anything he feels like eating because you have no say.

Alot of disadvantages in such union.

I swear the disadvantage is huge...It subjects a wife to almost a house help...ha opinion is not considered in some critical decision because she brings nothing to table.

Her light will be shut down completely even when she has very big potentials.

Men pride in having a wife who comes in with financial responsibility no matter how small...

I keep saying it best thing you can do to your unborn kids is giving them a mom who is intelligent and brings something to the table..

The kids will enjoy the best of life in addition to the wealth the man brings.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2021
Acidosis:

It doesn't work that way, at least not all the time. If you make enough money to foot the bills in your home from the most expensive to the inexpensive things, you won't even have the time to monitor or choose the right school for your kids or the type of food to eat. No "big" man has that time.
.....Ask yourself how many Dangotes,Otedolas,Adenugas we have.

How many men in this country do you think can do all that alone without complaining?

The truth of the matter is that in an average family where a man provides for everything,the woman is relegated to the back sit.

Those exceptions you are making are very few my dear.

I'm married and even though I can comfortably provide for my wife and kids,she still knows she has an obligation to play a path in the union.

I have a cousin that told me he doesn't provide for food in his home. I asked how,he told me his wife does all that telling him to pay for rents and school fees so he can save more for their kids future.

Do you think he can't run his home?

8 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Munzy14:

I swear the disadvantage is huge...It subjects a wife to almost a house help...ha opinion is not considered in some critical decision because she brings nothing to table.

Her light will be shut down completely even when she has very big potentials.

Men pride in having a wife who comes in with financial responsibility no matter how small...

I keep saying it best thing you can do to your unborn kids is giving them a mom who is intelligent and brings something to the table..

The kids will enjoy the best of life in addition to the wealth the man brings.
......Smiles. Thank God that atleast one person got my point.

Until we understand that marriage is a contract between two people and that in every contract,the people involved must work together to achieve their aims,we will keep making same mistakes.

Where one is trying to keep the contract agreement and one is non challant towards it,my brother it will collapse.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Tallesty1:
Ma'am calm down.

.....Lol. But you are right.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2021
May God bless you, my brother.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Munzy14(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
......Smiles. Thank God that atleast one person got my point.

Until we understand that marriage is a contract between two people and that in every contract,the people involved must work together to achieve their aims,we will keep making same mistakes.

Where one is trying to keep the contract agreement and one is non challant towards it,my brother it will collapse.
Serious collapsing o...

Two must agree to work things out.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Advancedman(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:
I'm writing based on the thread that grace the front page either this week or last, see below for the thread:

In my own opinion, I feel it is the full responsibilities of every man, to foot every bills in your home, you claim to be the head and as the head you should always be responsible and not shy away from your responsibilities..

It is only broke men that fight their wives to share mans responsibilities, if you are not capable to take up your sole responsibility, please remain single..

Capital FOOL.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by jojo1415: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na only Bleep we go split tongue
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by LiegeMan(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
shocked

Chai!

Women have finally assume the role of a full-time house wives.

And these same women would be clamoring for equal rights,

And would wish to be treated the same way as the American women.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by chloride6: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
What sort of nonsense is this?

For 2021?

Oya na, make we split the bills.

By the time I carry ya children put for Public school you go understand.

4 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I have no issues with the bolded. I just have a question for you:

If the man is footing all your bills & taking 100% financial responsibility, do you have the right to say "No" when he says "Yes"?

Please answer this.

I wish women will leave taking care of the home and kids to the men, so that they can see how much more difficult it is.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Trendy399: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
When he is not maaaaad.Una dey craze rubbish
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Tannhauser(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin

Why is this even an argument? Nigerian women are truly worthless...
Splitting Bill's is quite commonplace in so many countries around the world so kini big deal?
These shameless hypocrites want Nigerian men to behave like European men, but have refused to behave like European women.
SMH...

Nigerian men should be careful and stop being SIMPish, else these women will succeed in institutionalizing prostit*tion as the new normal and men will have to accept it.

A word is enough for the wise...you think you are playing love with a woman...continue.
Come over to Europe and North America and see what women have turned their men into.

NIGERIAN MEN ...WAKE UP!

12 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by CaptainAyub: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

This is why your father died more than 20yrs b4 your mother.
And pls,remove that picture of the blessed virgin on your profile as you no sabi something like this

12 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by sabreal: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
You are very right.

Its the very irresponsible woman that make herself equal to her husband jare. You are very right.

wunmi590:

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Exjoker(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Footing all the house bill as a man will surely solidify the man authority as the head of the house.
I think, the ladies should be concerned if they man bereted them from contributing to the house bill...
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by anonymous1759(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
wink
No qualms . I take care of all the bills and I’ve sole Authority no equality.
You can’t depend on me for everything and expect to share same rights with me. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Rossonero: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

and what is that your name again sef?
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by smartasuen(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dis one wey husband and wife topic full dis thread today, abi today na Husband And Wife Day??
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Moony45: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

All these Nigerian mentality
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by femi4: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

They did when they were nobody, if you can't assist now, you won't needed in the future

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

Loud it.
All these boys that think they can eat their cake and have it back. They want headship but not want responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by KingAlabi: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

We ain't splitting the bills, all funds both hers and mine comes to me and I decide how we spend the damn thing, that's why I am the head of the house.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Cookie14: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is the reason alot of men have lost respect in the eyes of their wives. Every woman likes a man who can take charge/lead almost in all aspect. And If a man wants the splitting of Bill's then there definitely will be splitting of chores and all the major decisions. That's the way its suppose to be if we want to follow in the western ways fully.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Rossonero: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

Until they get old and face realities..
Bless you jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Churches And Wedding Wahala. What Is Your Take On This? / Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.