Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills (32990 Views)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
KingAlabi:

They are bro, it surely finally comes out. cheesy
Yeah I have seen one so I know say dem surely dey here
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by DoggoneDogg: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
kmcutez:

I wish women will leave taking care of the home and kids to the men, so that they can see how much more difficult it is then bringing home some struggling income.

Women can't handle that and they know it.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
My man needs to get ready to take care of me and his kids. I’m just supporting him grin
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Slavishbenin:

The guy is a hypocrite. He shouldn't even allow the wife spend her money what a foolish guy he is
.....Some people don't even understand the meaning of what they are saying just like the op.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
robortonia:

U neva jam One person go visit hell
maybe but definitely not me
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by paulshedrach31(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:
I'm writing based on the thread that grace the front page either this week or last, see below for the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6833377/type-relationship-desire

In my own opinion, I feel it is the full responsibilities of every man, to foot every bills in your home, you claim to be the head and as the head you should always be responsible and not shy away from your responsibilities..

It is only broke men that fight their wives to share mans responsibilities, if you are not capable to take up your sole responsibility, please remain single..

You can't see Dangote or Femi Otedola splitting bills at home with their wife..

Your woman can only support you at her own will without being told to do so....

Know this and have peace of mind cool
And what makes you think you are an authority enough to set standards of how others should manage their homes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by stayclearofme: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
OP I hope you are Otedola"s daughter.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Mboi: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't mind them, bring that spiliting and sharing bills before me and watch me apply it everywhere such that you will hate yourself.A man should just be good,do his best,give love and care and you won't ever need to sound it to your wife to be supportive. But you see those redpillers immediately asking for bills to be shared ehn,me sef will activate my other side and even the air we breath will be shared,down to the bedroom as you'll only release sperm when I want kid,other times I'm going to stop you at your peak because we have to divide the energy as well.rubbish
Come back and comment when you're married. For now, this discussion is not for under 18.

5 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Shegzy8(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:

Majority of women in Nigeria are married to incompetent husbands. Some are incompetent willingly. Some lost it on the way due to one reasons or the other.

These women provide more for the family than the husband because she doesn't want her kids to suffer. She has to do whatever to make ends meet.

This isn't obligation. This is struggle. This does not in anyway mean I disrespect them. No, struggle is golden.

What I earlier said is it is difficult to see a woman speak up for the responsibilities to be shared. It may happen in Europe.

MANY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by seguno2: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I support the op...

But chebi God that created woman out of a token of man's rib did that Simply because he wanted her to be supportive to him in all ramifications? cheesy

It ought to be something that should be done willingly,and not by force....

Is that rib story from your traditional religion
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Brown2012: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:
I'm writing based on the thread that grace the front page either this week or last, see below for the thread:

In my own opinion, I feel it is the full responsibilities of every man, to foot every bills in your home, you claim to be the head and as the head you should always be responsible and not shy away from your responsibilities..

It is only broke men that fight their wives to share mans responsibilities, if you are not capable to take up your sole responsibility, please remain single..

I know your parents paid the bills together and you are just here to chase clout, in as much as you want to make a point with your phrases, you didn't make one still.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Mboi: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
juman:
OP need to borrow sense.
Probably she is a teenager.
Everybody no be dangote or adenuga.
With all the money bill gate has, could he keep his wife? All these poverty mentallly affected Nigerian women will be thinking money is everything

3 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by almarthins(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't mind them, bring that spiliting and sharing bills before me and watch me apply it everywhere such that you will hate yourself.A man should just be good,do his best,give love and care and you won't ever need to sound it to your wife to be supportive. But you see those redpillers immediately asking for bills to be shared ehn,me sef will activate my other side and even the air we breath will be shared,down to the bedroom as you'll only release sperm when I want kid,other times I'm going to stop you at your peak because we have to divide the energy as well.rubbish

Na only bedroom ur power finish, e no dey anywhere again. Bedroom veto no dey work on all men wey get codes in different area.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by buzorcharles(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oga shut up. Am married to a feminist that believes everything among us is equal so the bills must be shared 65% to me-35% to her

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Amanda4life: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
ME I PREFER WE SPLIT BILLS, SO THAT WHEN WE DIVORCE, I WOULDN'T FEEL FINANCIAL BREAK DOWN

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by victons(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

Nobody is saying the woman will not have a say, what we are saying is that husband should stop forcing their wives to split bills, bill is the sole responsibility of the husband....

My wife pay bills, she buy fuel in her car, it was suppose to be my responsibility, because I gave her the car, but she does it at her own will....

What is the sole responsibility of a wife?

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
almarthins:

Na only bedroom ur power finish, e no dey anywhere again. Bedroom veto no dey work on all men wey get codes in different area.
No be penis wey go work for different area go get codes?if e no dy work for another woman side nko?

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Bluffly: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

You are dumb with this and lack understanding

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by mediainc: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Interesting thread cheesy
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by stayclearofme: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

You live inside the same house with Otedola and Dangote? Women and wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Justbehave:
Only a lazy miserable house wife can type this rubbish.

I’m just happy I outperform 99.9% of Nigerian men in the income department.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by stayclearofme: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mrbenny001:
What kind of backward stupid mentality is this..so if the woman is working or she has a business...she shouldn't contribute to the growth and stability of the family... what should she be using her resources for then? Pls answer me what should be priority and woman responsibility with her income.. whether she has rich husband or not. All these children posting shit up and down
Lol... grin grin bros you don vex.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Solofresh2: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is so dumb of you

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Women can't handle that and they know it.

You think?
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by emonis88: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Reason many young men these days don't want to marry,make she dey her Papa house dey settle her bill abeg.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by almarthins(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
No be penis wey go work for different area go get codes?if e no dy work for another woman side nko?

One mumu go dey na as there are many fishes in the ocean.abi u don forget say una get population pass men.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by TheRedpillguy: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
How nice of you to reference the 2 richest people in Africa. But I do get it. Also a nice way of saying Women are useless

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Ekpekus(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

I am sure you are not married... the home is called ours not mine...
The two became one to make the home work..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.