Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills (32941 Views)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Solofresh2: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't smoke from that silly man-is-head pipe either but there is something really unsettling about a married couple splitting the bills. It doesn't make any sense at all. undecided

And yes, a woman can foot and should take it on herself to foot the bill where she is able to afterall the family also belongs to her. undecided
I love your comments on this forum kiss

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Verysmart101: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't mind them, bring that spiliting and sharing bills before me and watch me apply it everywhere such that you will hate yourself.A man should just be good,do his best,give love and care and you won't ever need to sound it to your wife to be supportive. But you see those redpillers immediately asking for bills to be shared ehn,me sef will activate my other side and even the air we breath will be shared,down to the bedroom as you'll only release sperm when I want kid,other times I'm going to stop you at your peak because we have to divide the energy as well.rubbish

I have nothing against me taking the sole financial responsibility of d family but the day I go hear gender equality or equal right for ya mouth eeehhhh.......... pray it should be in d dream

4 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Andrea042(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Am not sure u are married.. No man will wanna live with someone like u
Iyaebe:
Don't mind them, bring that spiliting and sharing bills before me and watch me apply it everywhere such that you will hate yourself.A man should just be good,do his best,give love and care and you won't ever need to sound it to your wife to be supportive. But you see those redpillers immediately asking for bills to be shared ehn,me sef will activate my other side and even the air we breath will be shared,down to the bedroom as you'll only release sperm when I want kid,other times I'm going to stop you at your peak because we have to divide the energy as well.rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by sparko1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
My one and only question is, do you as a man really need to marry, all this crap is for a married man.

Just ridiculous, chasing after something that is completely to your disadvantage, Do you really have to get married

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
stayclearofme:

Olodo... What a dumb statement! Do you know everybody's income?

Well, I don’t see a whole lot of billionaires walking around. Do you?
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
kmcutez:

I wish women will leave taking care of the home and kids to the men, so that they can see how much more difficult it is then bringing home some struggling income.
Lol..u want to switch roles? The only difficulty women face is child birth. Except a hard working career woman, ur regular housewife taking care of the home and kids is a walk in the park compared to going out to face the cold world that continues to make life harder for us male folks daily and expect us to be strong while absorbing all forms of bs plus carrying the full weight of the family on ur shoulders. You really want to switch roles? Only six months u go admit urself for psychiatric cheesy

Una think say to be man na by just gbola abi undecided

4 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by AyelalaOo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
That's why you and people like you can never be dangote and otedola woman
Because they can't value people like you.
One more thing, if you agree man is the head of the family, then we should agree that man can then do whatever they like. And the woman must follow every order their husband give them since na only money you come chop na and as far as u dey see the money chop, you supposed fit follow every order na.
You this useless lady, in those days our grand mothers and great grand mothers were more responsible than people like you these days.
No share bill na, another woman will come and participate and volunteer to at least share.

4 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Justbehave(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
No be penis wey go work for different area go get codes?if e no dy work for another woman side nko?
Kido. Just go to bed. This is only for the adults.You can comment when you are more matured. This is not a kid playing ground.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Justbehave:
No doubt. With your Virgina. Is there anyother thing you have?

Well I have a Master’s degree. Do you?

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
killmods:

Lol..u want to switch roles? The only difficulty women face is child birth. Except a hard working career woman, ur regular housewife taking care of the home and kids is a walk in the park compared to going out to face the cold world that continues to make life harder for us male folks daily and expect us to be strong while absorbing all forms of bs plus carrying the full weight of the family on ur shoulders. You really want to switch roles? Only six months u go admit urself for psychiatric cheesy

Una think say to be man na by just gbola abi undecided

If you enjoy your career and you are brilliant at what you do, I don’t think you will find it tedious.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Shegzy8(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
kmcutez:

I’m just happy I outperform 99.9% of Nigerian men in the income department.

If wishes were horses, beggars will ride.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by wunmi590(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
My man needs to get ready to take care of me and his kids. I’m just supporting him grin

My sister, you man will surely come, don't stress it, the man that would love you and adore you will come...

The man that won't force you to split bills will surely locate you

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
AyelalaOo:
That's why you and people like you can never be dangote and otedola woman
Because they can't value people like you.
One more thing, if you agree man is the head of the family, then we should agree that man can then do whatever they like. And the woman must follow every order their husband give them since na only money you come chop na and as far as u dey see the money chop, you supposed fit follow every order na.
You this useless lady, in those days our grand mothers and great grand mothers were more responsible than people like you these days.
No share bill na, another woman will come and participate and volunteer to at least share.
Lol..most of these modern ladies want equality while dodging the responsibilities that comes with it.. very funny people. In reality they just want a free ride without any hassles cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by jaxxy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:
I'm writing based on the thread that grace the front page either this week or last, see below for the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6833377/type-relationship-desire

In my own opinion, I feel it is the full responsibilities of every man, to foot every bills in your home, you claim to be the head and as the head you should always be responsible and not shy away from your responsibilities..

It is only broke men that fight their wives to share mans responsibilities, if you are not capable to take up your sole responsibility, please remain single..

You can't see Dangote or Femi Otedola splitting bills at home with their wife..

Your woman can only support you at her own will without being told to do so....

Know this and have peace of mind cool

If ur definition of being a man or man roles is paying the bills u are indeed not a man and god help u anytime u can’t pay those bills u will have given the right to the woman to strip u of ur sham title “man” and call u a rag or anything she feels like.

Since ur value is only attached to the money u can provide. We shouldn’t call u a man bt an ATM machine. grin

The woman/wife was not made for sex, she is not a sex machine like some men have relegated her and some lazy women are happy with being sex machines.

A woman/wife is a helpmate she supports in All areas possible. She works, she’s industrious. She’s not a professional prostitute locked in a marriage cage. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Jman06(m): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Some guys on this thread (even the op) are very deceptive! Telling them ladies what they wanna hear to hook them. And the foolish ladies keep on applauding them. We know those kind of guys!
Tell them what they wanna hear, after marriage they'll see your real self. We know una.

My own be say, I'll rather marry an illiterate girl I'm sexually attracted to and keep her at home to maintain the house, quench my konji and bear my children, than having a working class feminist whose income is meant to be kept for her selfish goals while mine is to be consumed. I'll not be comfortable knowing that I'm being cheated under my roof and I'm not good at deceiving people.

Sexually hot dumb girls are bae

4 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Justbehave(m): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
kmcutez:

Well I have a Master’s degree. Do you?
Lol. Masters only and you can perform more than 99.9 % of Nigerian men in income department? Who doesn't know how most of you use your Virgina to pass exams.Yes. you have masters in clitocurrency and olosho business. Keep it up soon you will become a PhD holder in same business too.Shameless uGLi
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by stayclearofme: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
kmcutez:

Well, I don’t see a whole lot of billionaires walking around. Do you?
How old are you? If you are not a billionaire does that mean you are not financially ok? How many billionaires do you even have in the world?
So many kids on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by cmikel: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:
I'm writing based on the thread that grace the front page either this week or last, see below for the thread:

In my own opinion, I feel it is the full responsibilities of every man, to foot every bills in your home, you claim to be the head and as the head you should always be responsible and not shy away from your responsibilities..

It is only broke men that fight their wives to share mans responsibilities, if you are not capable to take up your sole responsibility, please remain single..

I guess you are a woman in pretence of a male in nairaland , but if you are actually a male , its people like u that will soon develop high bp.

With load that you carry bc u want to ego up that u are a man.

Real men set up their wife so they can be a contributor to the home

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by WeMoveNow: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

Women please don't for any reason consider the emboldened opinion of the OP.

My one cent advice is, even if your hubby can 100% foot the bill in your home, from time to time, take on some financial responsibilities, no matter how little. It's one of the many ways to let your hubby know and understand that you are also invested in your relationship.

However, I support that no woman should be coerced into splitting the bills at home, or supporting their husbands.

To all husbands out there, may God grant us more grace, strength, wisdom and power to make more mulla, so we don't have to bother whether our wives splits the bills with us or support us financially.

Peace!
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by duality(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
This thread is just to advocate for stupidity in the Women folk.

Where they celebrate feminine liability and demonically inspired sense of entitlement.

The more reasons we now have very terrible women, with few home makers amongst them.

They see their little input to their home as outrageous.

This demonically inspired sentiment is what makes marriage, unfashionable for many.

Little girls no longer think of their input to a marriage, but what they can get from it.

They forget that, it's what you give that you get.

May God help this generation, who don't know when they are being manipulated to destruction.

4 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by TemmyT002(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Quick Question : Are you a male or a female?
If you are a male, you can be taken seriously if you are married and been married for over 15 years.
If you are a female, come on, get out. Olojoro. Wetin you go talk before? Stingy people
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by wunmi590(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
stayclearofme:

You live inside the same house with Otedola and Dangote? Women and wishful thinking.

Point of correction, I'm not a woman, I'm a man with a mall who takes responsibility seriously.....
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by UncleJudax(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

Nobody is saying the woman will not have a say, what we are saying is that husband should stop forcing their wives to split bills, bill is the sole responsibility of the husband....

My wife pay bills, she buy fuel in her car, it was suppose to be my responsibility, because I gave her the car, but she does it at her own will....

if this works for you, fine. But stop talking like it is the constitution or something. You do you...you no de other people pocket.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
stayclearofme:

How old are you? If you are not a billionaire does that mean you are not financially ok? How many billionaires do you even have in the world?
So many kids on this forum.

I’m talking of a Naira one.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Justbehave(m): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

Point of correction, I'm not a woman, I'm a man with a mall who takes responsibility seriously.....
Ode. Just shut up. No wonder you look older than your age.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by wunmi590(m): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ekpekus:

I am sure you are not marrie[/b]d... the home is called ours not mine...
The two became one to make the home work..

I don't chase clout on faceless forum...

Check my previous threads, I'm married and i take responsibilities as the head of the family, I'm not part of [b]people who force their wives to share bills
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by stayclearofme: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
wunmi590:

Ok do you live inside the same house with Dangote and Otedola?
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
kmcutez:

If you enjoy your career and you are brilliant at what you do, I don’t think you will find it tedious.
Yeah true but this is more than it being tedious. This is about the life of MAN. Your gender always has it easy compared to us. We fight extra hard and the world is designed to not give a fvck about us but caters and protects females on all levels. Only the one million thoughts running through our brains at once fit make u ment no be joke. Good or bad women dey always get soft landing. Pls don't try to compare roles of a working man and a housewife
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by stayclearofme: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
kmcutez:

I’m talking of a Naira one.
Pikin go to sleep stop embarrassing yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) / Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.