Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills (32943 Views)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by vaca1: 4:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't mind them, bring that spiliting and sharing bills before me and watch me apply it everywhere such that you will hate yourself.A man should just be good,do his best,give love and care and you won't ever need to sound it to your wife to be supportive. But you see those redpillers immediately asking for bills to be shared ehn,me sef will activate my other side and even the air we breath will be shared,down to the bedroom as you'll only release sperm when I want kid,other times I'm going to stop you at your peak because we have to divide the energy as well.rubbish

Spot on

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Gokoyer0(m): 4:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Don't mind them. In many part in Europe, this is the ranking: Women>Children>pets>men. If you know you know.
Tannhauser:
grin

Why is this even an argument? Nigerian women are truly worthless...
Splitting Bill's is quite commonplace in so many countries around the world so kini big deal?
These shameless hypocrites want Nigerian men to behave like European men, but have refused to behave like European women.
SMH...

Nigerian men should be careful and stop being SIMPish, else these women will succeed in institutionalizing prostit*tion as the new normal and men will have to accept it.

A word is enough for the wise...you think you are playing love with a woman...continue.
Come over to Europe and North America and see what women have turned their men into.

NIGERIAN MEN ...WAKE UP!
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by udomma1005(m): 4:31am On Nov 09, 2021
wunmi590:
I'm writing based on the thread that grace the front page either this week or last, see below for the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6833377/type-relationship-desire

In my own opinion, I feel it is the full responsibilities of every man, to foot every bills in your home, you claim to be the head and as the head you should always be responsible and not shy away from your responsibilities..

It is only broke men that fight their wives to share mans responsibilities, if you are not capable to take up your sole responsibility, please remain single..

You can't see Dangote or Femi Otedola splitting bills at home with their wife..

Your woman can only support you at her own will without being told to do so....

Know this and have peace of mind cool
Stop spewing trash because everyone can't be Dangote!
Why wouldn't a working class lady split bills at home? What's her salary/income for?
When the man finally dies of excess stress, her family will fall out enmasse to declare that all the properties, gadgets & sorts was jointly acquired, are you okay like dis angry

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by tiswell(m): 4:32am On Nov 09, 2021
wunmi590:

Nobody is saying the woman will not have a say, what we are saying is that husband should stop forcing their wives to split bills, bill is the sole responsibility of the husband....

My wife pay bills, she buy fuel in her car, it was suppose to be my responsibility, because I gave her the car, but she does it at her own will....

you gave her a car,she is probably working and earns profits,e never do you,then you still think fuelling the car na your responsibility.
What is she doing with all the monies she earns?
Some men are just too weak,tueh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by udomma1005(m): 4:42am On Nov 09, 2021
vaca1:

Spot on
angry
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by udomma1005(m): 4:54am On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't mind them, bring that spiliting and sharing bills before me and watch me apply it everywhere such that you will hate yourself.A man should just be good,do his best,give love and care and you won't ever need to sound it to your wife to be supportive. But you see those redpillers immediately asking for bills to be shared ehn,me sef will activate my other side and even the air we breath will be shared,down to the bedroom as you'll only release sperm when I want kid,other times I'm going to stop you at your peak because we have to divide the energy as well.rubbish
Sex is never an asset that can be hoarded!
It's only a scumbag that can be subjected to your bedroom narrative above. A real dude has options, Infact better options with firmer breasts, tighter pus*Y & less saggy tummy! The options are very vast to remain in bondage to a being who feels her "thing" ought to be worshipped, sorry that "thing" had been greatly devalued & presently it has alternatives, better ones @that, which are as cheap as one is buoyant to pay for!
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by goooze(m): 4:56am On Nov 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
GboyegaD:
The man is the head doesn't make him the financial head of the home. If the wife is opportune to make more, he should support her.

Overall, each home should work what works for them.
you have said it all.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by EmekaBlue(m): 5:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Nigeria female species are selfish and greedy

They want to hide their money and enjoy all from the man. Na house help wey dey set nyansh Dem b like that.

To be a man is not easy
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 09, 2021
In 10 years time,marriage will probably be extinct.

As long as human ego exists,there can't be two captains in one ship.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by frankyfranky(m): 5:22am On Nov 09, 2021
How old are u?
What elders see seating down, children will climb iroko tree, yet they can't see it.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by clockwisereport: 5:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

A woman should support her family with a sense of obligation, and not by “will”.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Angel1696: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Who is this man to give advice on marriage issues?
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Proper1(m): 5:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Ur opinion is not bad but in marriage nothing is a most. But disgression must be applied.
because :
"Some of d best principles could be d worst practices".

Compertabilty, respect its a key in marriage.

Poverty is a diseases irrespective of who kill it should not tear d home apart.

Bills or no bill disgression must be applied.
Thank you.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:49am On Nov 09, 2021
vaca1:

Spot on
.....It's a shame that you found her post worthy.

The implication of what she said is that women only have sex to offer and you agreed.

Pity I must say.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Iheakonye(m): 5:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Are u married?
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 09, 2021
For sure it's the man responsibility �..a sensible man shouldn't wait for his wife to start paying bills..
But if she wish to do so fine..like assist him..

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2021
wunmi590:

As it stands the man is the head of the family, and when he says NO, the NO must stand...

I'm a male wink
What do you mean the no must stand?what if it's against her own convenience..?
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Ijaya123: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2021
wunmi590:

Alot of mentions, I'm sure aloy of people didn't read the heading before quoting me wrongly....

Marriage is not for everybody, if you know as a man, you can't take care of your responsibilities as the head of the house you always beat your cheat to be, kindly remain a bachelor till thy kingdom come......

I'm allergic to stupid mentions, I have said what I have to say, if you don't like it, jump and pass cheesy

Where is Dangote’s wife?
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Ijaya123: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2021
wunmi590:
I'm writing based on the thread that grace the front page either this week or last, see below for the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6833377/type-relationship-desire

In my own opinion, I feel it is the full responsibilities of every man, to foot every bills in your home, you claim to be the head and as the head you should always be responsible and not shy away from your responsibilities..

It is only broke men that fight their wives to share mans responsibilities, if you are not capable to take up your sole responsibility, please remain single..

You can't see Dangote or Femi Otedola splitting bills at home with their wife..

Your woman can only support you at her own will without being told to do so....

Know this and have peace of mind cool

How many Dangotes and Otedolas do we have in our society?
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by colyx1(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Some people will just have small data, they will come here and start typing rubbish. Oga run your home the way you like. Don't teach us how to run our own.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Skyfornia(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:

You are pained...relax. This is online...people say one thing here and do other thing in real life. Do you!
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by sharone21(f): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2021
eazzzy1:
The days when paying bills was the sole responsibility of a man are far gone. In those days men didn’t want their wives working and the made that abundantly clear.

If a woman makes money she should contribute towards the bills. They either contribute a percentage of their income to a joint account with which they take care of all bills or they split bills equally.

Even children should pay bills when they start earning, if they continue to live at home. Any woman who doesn’t want to split bills should be fine if her husband tells her to stop working.

It’s this kind of pride that makes men die early. Keep paying bills while she saves up all her own money. You will be telling your siblings you don’t have 10k to give them, she will send her own siblings abroad for studies.

You are right but the part u said bills should be split equally CANNOT be forced...Or during pregnancy and child bearing, u will help her carry it or help her pay a surrogate?
I believe in partnership in marriage and a wife supporting her husband and if God blesses her more, even be the breadwinner while the man helps out...but understand that unlike men who are not bugged down by child birthing and care which takes a chunk of a woman's life and economic wellbeing, many women have lost opportunities of more progressive promotions at their places of work and subsequently are at the lower rung of life financially.
There must be balance and each home is uniquely different.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by lookingfly: 6:33am On Nov 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I have no issues with the bolded. I just have a question for you:

If the man is footing all your bills & taking 100% financial responsibility, do you have the right to say "No" when he says "Yes"?

Please answer this.
no mind the amateur gal. No one is saying a woman should be careful coerced to pay bills in the home but somethings done by the woman in home sends a positive signal to the man that he's not in that marriage alone and he has a loving wife........they say love is giving, no be to they tell your husband always for mouth that you love him or moaning uncontrollably in the other room that's always love. Sometimes ask him to rest from paying some bills sometimes, take him out for he's personal shopping and pay the bills. It won't kill you as he's wife, it will only bond both of you the more. But if you think he's money is our money and your money as the wife is your own money, then there may be problems in the future. Learn this ladies and don't be stingy to the husband's you proffess you love!
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Acidosis(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2021
TheWrita:
In 10 years time,marriage will probably be extinct.

As long as human ego exists,there can't be two captains in one ship.

End of discussion.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by dammyllare(m): 6:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Smiles... Most of the ladies typing here are so humble and submissive to their husband at home. Don't be fooled by their dreams of being a super alpha females.
You wonder how many Men are dying in their 50-60s? Women taking over the homes? In the present day Nigeria, no man want a burden as a wife and any sensible woman who sees how the Man hustle round to make money shouldn't be asked before taking care of some bills. Men, take from your earnings and treat yourself out, once you are dead they forget you.
Most of these kids here are not even married or were products of broken homes and marriages.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by galax1: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2021
U are just chatting shit ,that's y most women are unenslaved by the all provider me,some even stop their wives from working and they want to,the woman is a help mate,there are times when it might not be rosy if u have a good helpmate u might survive.Chief provider continue na how many years reamain for your life u no know.I would always train my girl child to be independent even till marriage and that won't stop her to be submissive.I can't even have a wife that says yes to everything.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by BigBashiru: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2021
sharone21:

You are right but the part u said bills should be split equally CANNOT be forced...Or during pregnancy and child bearing, u will help her carry it or help her pay a surrogate?
I believe in partnership in marriage and a wife supporting her husband and if God blesses her more, even be the breadwinner while the man helps out...but understand that unlike men who are not bugged down by child birthing and care which takes a chunk of a woman's life and economic wellbeing, many women have lost opportunities of more progressive promotions at their places of work and subsequently are at the lower rung of life financially.
There must be balance and each home is uniquely different.

It is obvious that a woman can't work when she is pregnant.... I think women shouldn't work during pregnancy and in the 12 months after the pregnancy.

But a woman must contribute money at all other times. Anything short of that is tantamount to being used by the woman in the name of marriage.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by NoToPile: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Loool so it has now been translated to if I foot the bills I have all the sole authority, oya foot first.

Some are even saying its what makes men die before their time.

All of them neatly dodged the nurturing role of the woman, she will share bills and also nurture everyone.

Check out a woman who makes money and also does all the house work alone , she might even die faster than the man who only provides money only.

You guys should choose a side and stick to it.

You want her to split bills oya split chores to naw, no their ego won't allow it (this same ego doesn't follow them abroad ooothey do all chores possible) its the female can can provide money abi.

male Primary role - Provide

Female Primary role - nurture

The boys want the females to share in their role but don't want to share the female role. Its not possible naaw. Their hypocrisy was exposed on that Toks2008 thread.

All the NL boys shouting how many of them can comfortably feed their family without the wife's input.

Just provision Oo, NL boys will be whining up and down when women have been providing and taking care of the home for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Elvis2kay: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2021
You wonder why so much widow in Nigeria...
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Slavishbenin: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2021
wunmi590:

Go to school you won't, nah to come online to form dey form what is not....

Your problem is some English, this is my last reply to you, because no matter what, you can't learn, because from your response, no woman can live with an aggressive human being like you....

Despite my wife 3 stream of income, I still earn more than her, and I pay my bills as a responsible husband and father....

Not like you who is forcing his wife to share bill to 50:50....

Be responsible as a man for all your actions, stop being call a man, if you are forcing your wife to share bills tongue

Continue crying while other great men are taking charge of their home by taking full charge of their responsibilities
Shows how miserable you are cheesy cheesy cheesy you're the one crying all over the place, coming to advertise for your boss wife since you're her slave grin grin so you can say anything to retain your meal ticket. You're the one who needs mental emancipation and education bc you sound like someone with IQ of 4, get over yourself asshole grin cheesy
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Alohaa: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2021
neonly:

U sound like a 15yrs old boy
Sorry no personal grouch

Why you dey apologize ?
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Klass99(f): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) / Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.