Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,986 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets (18625 Views)

Wealthy Pastors Flying Private Jets Will Find It Difficult Making Heaven! / “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ok, I done hear
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by pocohantas(f): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
She knows her husband would soon buy his own.

8 Likes

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Olodo24: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
What pastors do is collect from members and then direct members to an imaginary God

1 Like

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Jayrockk: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
paulolee:
all I know is dt assuming Jesus decided to come during dis our time, he wont be happy with such pastors n he would criticize them..
The Bible said seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Sonnobax15(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jayrockk:
and who told you they're not giving to the less privileged?
If they do,many people won't be coming to nairaland to be begging for alms when they can easily go their churches to ask for help undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by lookingfly: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1405519/cant-angry-pastors-flying-jets-dont-know-sacrifices-clergywoman-mildred-okonkwo-video/
Socrates: Know thyself!.........I read my Bible for myself, i don't wait for interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
She has a valid point though.

Some pastors go through hell when they start, so why complain when they are flying in private jet?

you mean when they start their business

5 Likes

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Omicron007: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
The church and fraud... 5&6

Christianity and deception 5&6

Head Slamming and Terrorism 5&6

Head Slamming and Paedophilic activities 5&6
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by sarris(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
For those of you complaining about pastors flying private jet, do you also complain about your politicians that steal and is still stealing your common wealth?
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by seyz91(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Jayrockk: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
If they do,many people won't be coming to nairaland to be begging for alms when they can easily go their churches to ask for help undecided
you that care so much why don't you open your house and share everything with the less privileged undecided
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by triplechoice(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why is she seriously concerned that members are angry if those pastors are actually doing the right thing?

1 Like

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Franking: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Scammers everywhere.
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by miketayo(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
She has a valid point though.

Some pastors go through hell when they start, so why complain when they are flying in private jet?

Is it a business? His reward is in heaven..you ppl have killed Christianity
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Franking: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jayrockk:
you that care so much why don't you open your house and share everything with the less privileged undecided

U must be a pastor. Wayo kee all of una there.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by hollah123: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
marsup:
Are women supposed to be pastors? Just asking for a friend.
it's because people no longer read d bible so anything goes
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Mikefrik(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
verybadmouth:
A true man of God will prefer to walk and see his brother fly the plane. That's the kind of love Jesus wants us to portray.

Check my signature for your fastest route to getting your dream job.
Can you do that if God calls you today? You work and another person eats it?
Think carefully and think twice.
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by buzorcharles(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nigeria Christianity Na scam

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by mmsen: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Workch:
What sacrifice has a scammer made?

They sacrifice their integrity.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by verybadmouth(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mikefrik:

Can you do that if God calls you today? You work and another person eats it?
Think carefully and think twice.
If God calls me, I prefer to share all I have for others to be happy. I can't be smiling and see others crying. Not even when I have the spirit of God living in me. As a man of God, nothing belongs to me anymore. Everything I have belongs to God and I must use it for God, for his people. Why we I fly a jet worth millions of dollars when I know such huge finds can touch millions of lives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Moneyboyz: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Catholic and Anglicans brought religion and built free school's, hospital's and orphanage homes.

Or modern day Nigerian church built schools with church money and made it private with exorbitant fees.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by triplechoice(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
sarris:
For those of you complaining about pastors flying private jet, do you also complain about your politicians that steal and is still stealing your common wealth?

People also complain about them too. But whether we complain or not, the politicians and the pastors who take advantage of their gullible members to enrich themselves are
both parasites that live off on the resources of others

4 Likes

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Work hard lying to their gullible sheep.
They do work hard though, because scamming people take some hard work and intelligence.
419 Yahoo Yahoo scammers all over Nigeria masquerading as Pastors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by victorazy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nezzjnr:
So Members that are pumping huge amount of Money into the church no dey make sacrifices ahbi??

Well this is a personal race after all.

How much did you pump?

Don't speak for others, show us evidence of payment sir grin

God will judge you o!

Abi you no believe God exist?
No dey talk because others dey talk
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by marsup: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
hollah123:
it's because people no longer read d bible so anything goes
You are right. Sometimes I do wonder how God feels about the things happening in the world right now.
Remain blessed brother.
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Who ordained this one?
This is what UNEMPLOYMENT does to a nation.
MOST people gravitate towards religion when there's massive unemployment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by TheKingIsHere: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
miketayo:

Is it a business? His reward is in heaven..you ppl have killed Christianity

Even Jesus rode a new azz which is quite expensive as at then in the biblical days.

So, even if your reward is in heaven does not mean he should suffer in abject poverty on earth.

Because if he suffers in poverty, it is the same you people that will question his God. or call God a god of poverty
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by TheKingIsHere: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Techsupport:

you mean when they start their business

Even having a family is a business, so whats your point?
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Owning private jets and acquiring earthly riches cannot and should not be regarded as indicators of success in life. Any Pastor who feels he has made it because of physical possessions has missed the mark, because each of these luxurious items has an expiry date. Even the owner has a set date to exit this world.

Therefore, the richest people are the children of God who are rich in the Spirit. People who show a clear manifestation of the 9 Fruit of the Spirit. People who have the gifts of the Spirit and are led daily by The Spirit of God.

People who would go out of their way daily to help the poor and the less privileged through the provision of food, water, shelter, jobs, clothing, and words of encouragement. Jesus Himself said that if you have done this for any of the least amongst you, you have done it for Me.
People who do The Will of God, by showing mercy, and supporting justice and equity are the wealthy people; not people who would keep acquiring private jets and feel comfortable seeing the abject poverty and suffering all around us in Nigeria. Jesus has told us that we should not store up riches where moths can eat them and where robbers can break in.
If you have your private jets and you are genuinely doing the Will of God on earth (which by the way, is not limited to having large numbers of worshippers in your church), then this is acceptable.
However, if you are wealthy and you can comfortably go about, closing your ears to the cries of the less privileged all around you, then you are really poor in the real sense of it.

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Nezzjnr: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
victorazy:

How much did you pump?

Don't speak for others, show us evidence of payment sir grin

God will judge you o!

Abi you no believe God exist?
No dey talk because others dey talk
Why will God judge me for being against People that are using his word for selfish interests??

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
verybadmouth:

If God calls me, I prefer to share all I have for others to be happy. I can't be smiling and see others crying. Not even when I have the spirit of God living in me. As a man of God, nothing belongs to me anymore. Everything I have belongs to God and I must use it for God, for his people. Why we I fly a jet worth millions of dollars when I know such huge finds can touch millions of lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Must Know Before You Die / I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? / Hot Nigeria Girls Twerks Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.