Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos (53862 Views)

Ijeoma Nwogwuwgwu Condemns Peter Obi, Others For Having Political Meeting Abroad / I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni / #RevolutionNow: Man Beaten & Dragged Into Police Van For Having Sharp Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by torqque7(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jwonder:

i pray you fall into the trap of this thieves one day.

That prayer goes back to u in double folds..u are praying bad for me simply cos Iam asking them to give more info about people who did them wrong?are u normal at all?don’t be unfortunate in ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Simple file a case against them..sue them to court for extortion..swears you gonna win the case..
Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by licel: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Crystal Cakes Academy
Want to be CakeBoss give us a few weeks of your time and be a professional cake boss.
COURSE OUTLINE
* Introductory class
* Identification of cake tools and equipments
* Baking Cake
* Caka Decoration
* Piping Techniques/
*cake covering
* Chocolate Drip
* Use of cake mold
* Costing
* Cake Photography
* Business Class
* Digital Marketing
* Project
CLASS SCHEDULE
WEEKDAYS: Tuesday and Wednesday(2month)
WEEKENDS: Saturday Only (3month)
for enquiries +2348050396134
Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by raphy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
So u and ya friend no fit fight them.an call passer by at they time of the night you just humble follow thief in uniform .
Thts how they operate now when they see youth in Uber they will stop them .
Thief

1 Like

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by nzeobi(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
bestman09:
sad
Nigerian police officers are Bloody thieves. They could even frame someone up as a robber because of less than N10000.

BTW, these are my own apps on my phone. God will not allow them to see me as I'm a legit trader. Crypto trading is not an illegal biz

Find a way to hide your apps when going out oh
Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by JBoss25(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
raphy:
So u and ya friend no fit fight them.an call passer by at they time of the night you just humble follow thief in uniform .
Thts how they operate now when they see youth in Uber they will stop them .
Thief
Jack Bauer I hail o, you wan fight person with gun, goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Danmisra(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerian police are wicked imagine that. From now on i will hide my Binance app and also avoid opening my phone in the mist of strangers talkless of police
Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
When I say it here that I don't believe these people when they are parading criminals and displaying arms seized, some don't take it serious. They invent arms from their arsenal.

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Olayetan(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jwonder:

you obviously have never used uber, angry so you think the apps has closing time or what?
lol try and download the app and try searching for a ride at midnight.

cheesy

You obviously don't know what you're saying.

I don't need to download the app to validate what you're saying cuz I'm part of Uber and Bolt and the apps shuts down once it's 12am and opens back by 4am.
The only app that runs overnight is indriver...

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by KingDash: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Danmisra:
Nigerian police are wicked imagine that. From now on i will hide my Binance app and also avoid opening my phone in the mist of strangers talkless of police
I wanna invest in crypto, how will I go about it?
Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by CSTRR: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
The police criminals are now getting even.more sophisticated.

I hear they now receive bribe in Bitcoin.

I thought it was a joke, but I see it is not.

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Kingfragz: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
They called me a kidnapper cos dey saw black cloths I use in covering my car windows in the trunk.....I Sha drop 5k make dem no waste my time
Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by OmoEpe(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
It is very obvious that the current policing system has failed woefully

It's time we COMPEL THE SENATE to effect necessary constitutional amendment to allow for State Govt to have their own policing system while the federal police will only come in on invitation from the state Govt. That way this rubbish will only be restricted to states with buffons as Governor

1 Like

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Elxandre(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Candidlady:
Nigerian police are just so pathetic! And it is nat bout their salary bin little. They are just greedy by default especially the men!!

i dedicate this FTC to everyone out there fighting one addiction or the other! STAY STRONG
When I was extorted.
It was the lady officer among them gingering the rest. She was even the treasurer.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Chinedu1994(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
bestman09:
sad
Nigerian police officers are Bloody thieves. They could even frame someone up as a robber because of less than N10000.

BTW, these are my own apps on my phone. God will not allow them to see me as I'm a legit trader. Crypto trading is not an illegal biz

Baba, we are working on developing our own token right now.
Can we chat on telegram?
My telegram ID is: @simply_cryptic
Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Elxandre(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kingcalls:
High level of illiteracy in our forces is a major problem... I think university degree should be the minimum
You think they're that ignorant?
They're just corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Jwonder(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
torqque7:

That prayer goes back to u in double folds..u are praying bad for me simply cos Iam asking them to give more info about people who did them wrong?are u normal at all?don’t be unfortunate in ur life

it will happen to you so you can get all the information you're asking.
most of you behaving like you're not nigerians and these things don't happen.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Newboss(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kingcalls:
High level of illiteracy in our forces is a major problem... I think university degree should be the minimum

It's not illiteracy.

The average Nigerian is extremely corrupt. The policemen are not exempted. Going to a Nigerian university increases corruption in Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by maysimsimple(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
The story no add up abeg. If true, then the POS should be reported first

ote author=slimjohn2k5 post=107463035]POS at 3am, is the POS guy working with police?

Does bolt work at night?[/quote]
Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by samonak(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
just2endowed:

didnt you read where he said they were stopped around 9pm.
No mind am, na so people de take fail exams, no comprehension at all.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Frank83: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
The difference BTW some police officers in Nigeria and armed robbers is just the uniform. Stupid sets of nonsense org.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by odysey: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorRicky:
Was this action included on the ban of cryptocurrencies? NO
The AGF was exposed after lunching LAtoken & trading crypto with his vpn on but nothing happened. No one even talked about it.
it's not a crime to trade crypto the CBN forbade the banks
Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
bestman09:
sad

Legendary bounty hunter you are mate! grin
Airdroper...that time that year cheesy
God bless our hustle

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by raphy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
JBoss25:
Jack Bauer I hail o, you wan fight person with gun, goodluck.

If am wht guys I knw I de innocent I go para I no fear them I be correct Lagos bred I don para alone when we are like 5,they Re 3 can disgrace them n go out ways no taking there guns o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by raphy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Thunder go soon de locate Nigeria police them whn they about to a snatch bike of collect money from innocent guys in taxi I de vex well I can't even allow them touch my phone no law in Nigeria says so.

This one self no sharp

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Bamzyriches451: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
NPF are very useless

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Stephenofu: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by PDinteriors(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://fij.ng/article/how-policemen-detained-engineer-for-having-binance-app-in-lagos/
same shiiii that happened to me over three years ago…I was stopped on my way to work and my phone was searched and blockchain was on it when they opened and saw 80$ inside to them I am fraudsters and was forced to write a statement that I am yahoo boy that I scammed someone for 80$ …I paid 10K that day for bail

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lagos!!!!!
Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Blessned1: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oh God smiley smiley

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR FREE DATA JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY GIVEAWAY
Re: Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Where did you see me hailing them for arresting innocent and hard working people?

grin grin grin

You wan kill me with laughter.....with these memes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive / Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.