Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account (35619 Views)

Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by gentleguy1975: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2021
recievesense:

They do cos i used to be one.
yeah, they were called bco(branch compliance officer) and later rco(residence compliance officer)
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Lewisdinho(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Wahala for who still d put money for Bank account

3 Likes

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Abfinest007(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:
Good morning , I woke up this morning to another debit on my UBA bank account whereas my atm and everything is here with me. It's been the third or fourth debit I will be receiving in about a week and it happened always around 11pm -1am when I must have been sleeping. I'm too smart you can't steal a Kobo my bank account.login into ur Bank app and freeze ur atm card u can even block the damn case

I am seriously suspecting an old staff turned Yahoo boy but I don't have evidence and the narration always shows ikeja POS or something like that.

Please how do I get to know this culprit?
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Peridotushers18: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Typicool8:
Was at Uba this morning and I met a queue and majority of them are having the same issues,something is wrong with Uba

please note that UBA are currently on this apology for the inconveniences'

2 Likes

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Highways: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Na their contract staff
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Dagenius53: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2021
This is why i refused to collect my uba card and they keep disturbing me with calls to come get it. Is it a must to collect card even tho you have charged me for it. UBA has too many internal fraudsters.
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Peridotushers18: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=Abfinest007 post=107489213][/quote]

please note that the bank is working to solve this apology for the inconvenience
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by kakaflex(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Block that ATM and get another one
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by seborrhic: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2021
samuel051:
But remember, almost all Nigerians this year patronized those loan people due to current economic situation.
Nigerians with cooking superfluous data from their a rses.Almost indeed.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Ukeme8: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Go to your bank and make a report.
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Banter1(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:
Good morning , I woke up this morning to another debit on my UBA bank account whereas my atm and everything is here with me. It's been the third or fourth debit I will be receiving in about a week and it happened always around 11pm -1am when I must have been sleeping.

I am seriously suspecting an old staff turned Yahoo boy but I don't have evidence and the narration always shows ikeja POS or something like that.

You are here on nairaland seeking for help, instead of you to visit your bank and lay complain. Some of the things you bring to NL. Smh
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by tonexman18(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2021
Sometimes the alerts u receive might be from previous(might be days) transactions… Happened to me last month, i call dem and they told me the alerts were from previous transactions.
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by EMYFACES(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2021
Is called resident control officer
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by gentleguy1975: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2021
Op, did I hear you say: third debit?at first debit you should have deactivated your account by dialing the account blocking code

2 Likes

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Watinhapen(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Oga call your bank and report the case. They withdrew money from your bank 1,2,3 times and you still didn’t think to find a lasting solution. Maybe you have too much money in your bank account. Until they clear out everything before you will know the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Iseddy: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:
Good morning , I woke up this morning to another debit on my UBA bank account whereas my atm and everything is here with me. It's been the third or fourth debit I will be receiving in about a week and it happened always around 11pm -1am when I must have been sleeping.

calm down they had a system glitch, transaction on ATM/POS are not been impacted instantly since last week, even failed transactions is taking 3 to 5 days to reverse. your acc might be on lien sef. i had same issue & when i visited the bamk i was given a detail explanation of what happend. i believe your funds are secured. the funny thing is that irrespective of where you are, the narration is carrying POS ikeja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Geekamon(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2021
It's possible these are transactions you've initiated previously.

Does the money in your account balance reduce?

My mom had similar issues two days ago.

She received like 5 debit alerts amounting to around 200k.

You can imagine her fear!

Early morning the next day, she went to the bank.

Turns out that her account balance is still the same.

Those alerts were from earlier transactions.

You can install the UBA app.

This will enable you monitor your account more effectively.

But then, do follow up. If you feel there's some serious foul play, storm the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Btruth: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2021
recievesense:

Just walk into a UBA branch and ask to see their Resident Auditor. Your matter will receive adult attention.
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by King125007(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2021
I was at UBA bank on Monday, i saw a number of customers with the same complaints, being debited, and the narration showing POS ikeja, I will kindly advice you go to the UBA bank as soon as possible, something is wrong with their system and they are not talking.. Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by KingDash: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:

bros UBA are thives, they stole my 204k... that bank useless.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2021
samuel051:
Then it's from una bank then,thank God I don't save money with them,I use Patricia app for saving and transfer to my account,then withdraw immediately. But remember, almost all Nigerians this year patronized those loan people due to current economic situation.
Which one be Patricia app?
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by vickydevoka(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Leemekzy:
Report to your bank. Block your ATM and get a new ATM card.
Simple. Wen online bank loan stole my 3k. Na run I run go block am
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by advanceDNA: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Myer:

Banks don't have resident auditor sir.

Some do...skye bank still use resident audit team in branches..... but most banks have visiting auditors mostly
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by donsharwama(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Its not sm1...... its ur bank

a neighbor had dsame issue this morning.............. go tour bank and shout like a mad man grin

that was what she did, and they sorted it out.

Thanks me later
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Goldmyneexpress: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:

So what will you advise in my case Sir in case UBA did not have resident auditors ? How do I go about this ?
1. Block your card first cos it has been compromised.
2. Get a new card it will not happen again.
3. The money gone is gone forever.
4. Bank can not do anything rather they keep on tossing you up and down.
5. Just believe that was sacrifice to gboys

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Baba40(f): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:

Are you married? I won't say anything more
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by nedekid: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Guess it is a negligible amount if not you would have rushed to the bank the first day. undecided
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by baconline(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2021
UBA data might have been compromised, a large crowd yesterday with similar issues,
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by McStoic(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Westchester:
Brother the problem is Uba bank and not your card, I just got a new card and haven't used it to pay for any online stuff but I got a debit alert of 3k early morning today and I didn't do any transaction

Hmmm ..this is serious
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by juniorstar(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:

Have u collected loans from those loan sharks
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Olam09(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Oga UBA are scam naturally.. it's uba gan gan go and complain

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Oluwasaudy(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Block you debit card and request for another one.... Your card had been compromised....do this and thank me later..... As long as you have that debit card .... There will be re occurrence bro..... Good luck
justified007:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is An Opay Account Number? / Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation / GT Bank Appoints Miriam Olusanya As First Female Managing Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.