Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) (65170 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia / Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Whiteangel1234: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, popularly known as ‘meth’ in Igbo land or crystal meth/ Ice in some parts of Lagos state, comes in clear crystal chunks or shiny blue-white rocks. This new dangerous drug as reported by NDLEA is already sending Nigerian youths to their graves.

meth is a very addictive stimulant drug.

IF EVERY VILLAGE YOUTH ORGANIZATION WILL BE LIKE THIS... meth (ICE) WILL NOT HAVE A PLACE HERE AGAIN.

#EBENATO_EKWE_ISU_LGA_IMO_STATE

Video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1045719049577068&id=100024169492631

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by vanbonattel: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Are you surprised?

It's only in Igboland, a place where evil is frowned at and efforts made to correct things that the community comes together to punish their youths in a bid to save them from a societal evil as drug abuse. The method might not be the best, but it's a way of drawing attention to the evil called drug abuse.

Other parts of Nigeria would deny the drug use, ignore it or collect government money and embezzle it all in the name of lying to themselves. They will even give it religious interpretations or start trading blames like, "is it not yoruba people that sell our fulani boys drugs?"

Igboland is the best society in Africa.

549 Likes 38 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Whiteangel1234: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Photos

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by nabiz(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2021
I love this

179 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Abdul05: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2021
What kind of horrible life is this grin

Take them to rehab center abeg

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by SlayerForever: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Lol. Very good. Flog out the evil spirit of drug abuse grin grin grin

Nice news op.

298 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Crowwejihadist: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2021
That's really commendable.
No room for methamphetamine in the South.

265 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by DOTian: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Finish them!
I need them in my area. Last time I was there, it was a big surprise. Young boys smoking hemp. I mean it never happened when I was much younger. Smoking hemp and be walking around as if you're smoking ordinary cigars..?
Flog the belzebulb out of their buttocks..

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Delsantus8(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2021
These sound interesting grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by SlayerForever: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2021
See the hand this man is using to hold the boy's neck. I don die grin

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Earlystar698(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

Just like gumi?

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2021
Barbarism at its peak

This will not stop them from taking whatever they are taking they will only not do it where they will be seen.

Enlightenment, rehabilitation and awareness was better

None of this guys is less than 20 years and at a certain age, the rod is not the right tool to correct a child.

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by cutievik: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2021
They should go for the dealer's.

20 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2021
Community Discipline has helped to reshape the lives of many.

Very Good one from the community. After Discipline them, there should be effort to Rehabilitate them.

Proverbs 13:24
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by jmoore(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2021
Odiegwu!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by chidexleo: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Say no to drug abuse

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2021
Most people in these pics are billionaires. cheesy

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by BigYash: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2021
cutievik:
They should go for the dealer's.
The dealers could be the people flogging them grin.. Na Nigeria be this my gee.

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2021
ba7man:
Most people in these pics are billionaires. cheesy
Lol igbo men doings Don torment this one grin grin lol we re just starting

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Lol igbo men doings Don torment this one grin grin lol we re just starting
Stop smoking meth.

It's making you yarn trash online undecided

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Am so proud to be called igbo but we greedy die but apart from that oh!boy na igbo be best tribe for naija oh cool on a seriously note we are the most lovely tribe to be with and have peace of mind just that we like showing off too much grin cheesy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Zenithh: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
vanbonattel:
Are you surprised?

It's only in Igboland, a place where evil is frowned at and efforts made to correct things that the community comes together to punish their youths in a bid to save them from a societal evil as drug abuse. The method might not be the best, but it's a way of drawing attention to the evil called drug abuse.

Other parts of Nigeria would deny the drug use, ignore it or collect government money and embezzle it all in the name of lying to themselves. They will even give it religious interpretations or start trading blames like, "is it not yoruba people that sell our fulani boys drugs?"

Igboland is the best society in Africa.

When are you pple going to flog Ipob for causing violence and incessant sit at homes in iboland?

Answer me o grin

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Zenithh: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
It’s clear now what makes some of u pple come online to spew trash and insult anybody...so na mkpurumiri dey cause am?

No wonder some of your boys talk anyhow on social media,insult at will too. Check Facebook and Twitter and see some of ur boys talking like drug addicts.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Karlovych: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
embarassed The Iragbiji goblin that introduced these hard drugs deserves his own punishment

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Wannabenz: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
They should work with the police or army and be arresting the sellers but the problem is corruption, the law will receive bribes and free those sellers.

10 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Boogyman557: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool Y UNA GO DE LASH ABOBIS DEM WEY DE DO D RITE TIN BY HIGHING ON DAT DRUG. SWEAR DOWN I DE PARA 4 HERE. I DON CARRY MY KALA COME OUT 4 DIS HOT SUN. ABOBI I DON LITE UP MY SMOKE. ANY MANCHI WEY TIKTOK 4 MY UNIT I GO BLAST EM LEG. SEEE INNOCENT ABOBIS DEM WEY DE HIGH LEGIT. WTF MAN

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Boogyman557: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I DE PARA. I DE PARA. WEEEYYY MY KALA.. I JUST BLAST 3 BULLET 4 UP NOW. ABOBI EVERY AMA DON TWAMA 4 HERE. WTF MAN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by alanto: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed The Iragbiji goblin that introduced these hard drugs deserves his own punishment
Lol. grin you still see person blame

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

That's ignorance for you.. people lack understanding..they think flogging would make things better..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Abdul05: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rydermaverick:

That's ignorance for you.. people lack understanding..they think flogging would make things better..
thank you bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by elmodee7(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
I suggest dey go after the dealers too. So fools will start blaming PMB for drug addition in the flat lands when MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU is to blame.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
This is 100percent wrong..in a country that practice "democracy" the people who participated in flogging them can be sued and go to jail for "aggravated assault"
Ignorance at it's peak is what I am seeing here..why not hand them over to the law once they are caught.. flogging them would do more harm than good..
This is one of the reasons Africa especially Nigeria might never leave it's impoverished state..quote me if you want but pls make sure you have a valid and reasonable point to make..not moral or religious argument..

47 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.