Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria (6118 Views)

WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) / Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics / 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

Is that the only word you know, well they are already rooted in Benue, consult the map to know where could be next the prophecy to deep the Qoran in the Atlantic could happen in either West or South once they keep out of our territories, we can as well look away
Google the meaning
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Google the meaning
I know the meaning but just don't tell me that you don't see the handwriting on the wall, I'm not being an alarmist bro, the situation is quite terrible and honestly, as much as I'm concerned Alaigbo is not getting involved and we shall take any territory we want just that we can't take more than Igbo groups cause the more you take the more you get involved
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

I know the meaning but just don't tell me that you don't see the handwriting on the wall, I'm not being an alarmist bro, the situation is quite terrible and honestly, as much as I'm concerned Alaigbo is not getting involved and we shall take any territory we want just that we can't take more than Igbo groups cause the more you take the more you get involved
Delusionist grin we shall take any territory that we want undecided

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Delusionist grin we shall take any territory that we want undecided
When I say any territory that we want, I mean whether we opt for Biafra or Confederate State of AlaIgbo, once Nigeria fail and the Igbos chose Biafra, maintaining the old Eastern Region map who told you really that you can stop it, the worst is you make noise and Ijaws get a Refendum which most likely would be rigged
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

When I say any territory that we want, I mean whether we opt for Biafra or Confederate State of AlaIgbo, once Nigeria fail and the Igbos chose Biafra, maintaining the old Eastern Region map who told you really that you can stop it, the worst is you make noise and Ijaws get a Refendum which most likely would be rigged
crystal meth grin

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

crystal meth grin
Okay at this point I shall excuse myself from engaging you but know it today, and bookmark this page, remind me in 2024, hopefully God keeps us alive and we shall know what happened
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

Okay at this point I shall excuse myself from engaging you but know it today, and bookmark this page, remind me in 2024, hopefully God keeps us alive and we shall know what happened
Stop taking Drugs before you OD before 2024 undecided

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Stop taking Drugs before you OD before 2024 undecided
Why is my approach really getting to you, lol, I had told you people go get ready we are coming once the time is right, I keep feeding my head Its biggest delight knowledge and even more knowledge, I won't be deterred just know it, stop wasting your time, lol
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

Why is my approach really getting to you, lol, I had told you people go get ready we are coming once the time is right, I keep feeding my head Its biggest delight knowledge and even more knowledge, I won't be deterred just know it, stop wasting your time, lol
Getting to me grin your foolishness start and end online undecided so nothing to be worry about
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Getting to me grin your foolishness start and end online undecided so nothing to be worry about
Let me tell you one thing, I can get to Opobo through Imo, Abia and through our allies territories in AlaIbom and also through the sea, the joke is on you, as you can see I'm working on something and I need no distraction take a look at my map lol

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

Let me tell you one thing, I can get to Opobo through Imo, Abia and through our allies territories in AlaIbom and also through the sea, the joke is on you, as you can see I'm working on something and I need no distraction take a look at my map lol
you uploaded this since on your FB grin so stop trying to form working on something grin
And you are in Enugu according to your phone GPS undecided
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

you uploaded this since on your FB grin so stop trying to form working on something grin
And you are in Enugu according to your phone GPS undecided
Yes, I'm in Enugu the capital of Biafra and the Capital of AlaIgbo also check out the territories so that it sink deeper into your head lol,

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

Yes, I'm in Enugu the capital of Biafra and the Capital of AlaIgbo also check out the territories so that it sink deeper into your head lol,
Ikwerre grin Opobo grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Ikwerre grin Opobo grin
You read it right
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

You read it right
Goodluck grin
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Goodluck grin
Thanks for the support
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by nku5: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm not looking for them, I'm looking out for our people in Opobo and Bonny

That makes better sense
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=kmcutez post=107638930][/quote]
I have told you to stop foolishness but I am not surprise because you're from useless forsaken minority Isoko so continue your foolishness, I'm from a popular community that is well better than all Isoko communities called ogwashi ukwu in Delta north.
Mind your useless forsaken minority Isoko.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Unity beggars, we don’t want anything to do with Igbos, get that too bro that thick skull of yours.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by afonjaheadhunts: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
GreatBoss:

I'm from Bonny LGA Rivers State, and I'm Ijaw.
We are of the Ibani-Ijaw Subgroup.
Oya go and die.

Who ask you?
for you to be telling me what you are without my interest shows you are nothing but a floating fisherman.

Have a floating evening in Bayelsa creeks.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by afonjaheadhunts: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

When you don't know history stop inflating your egos, Ijaws served as middle men becuase of their proximity to the coast they were among the first to be met by the whites in the Eastern coast, Bonny especially served as slave trading port before it was later used as port for for normal trade once slavery was abolished, they went into the interior and kidnapped natives, an example was Olauda who was kidnapped along side the Sister.

The British armed the coastal people with guns and hot drinks which they inherited that damaging aspect till this day. The huge Igbo population served as an abundant human resources, I don't know if you had read about "Igbo landing" and the British preferred Igbo slaves, apart from the Ijaws another people that engaged in slave raiding was the Aros, back then even the long Juju in Arochukwu had to be consulted on pressing issue in the coastal areas.

Note I did not say that most times Igbos sold Igbos, most of these slaves were kidnapped against their will, at then slave raiding was profound and unlike today where Igboland is huge back then our lands were more of fragmented smaller kingdoms.

You might call me weak but I know where I'm headed to and even when victory could be guaranteed if we prioritise outright confrontation, our men and women as well would fall in the casualties let's keep all options on the table it is not weakness it humanity

When you finish writing your Waec and Neco exams and pass them come back to read this thrash you will be so embarrassed.

You are making a fool of yourself boy, you think by mentioning Oluadah, and Igbo landing in one sentence you would sound read? Eh? No you sound stupid cause Oluadah was not Kidnapped by Ijaws even king jaja an Igbo man the only man Ijaws truly honour was not kidnapped by Ijaws as well. Stop making a fool of yourself it not about ego it's about educating yourself for sound information.

Heck you even said Ijaws were middle men? Please name these Ijaws or you mean Jaja? If you knew anything you would know that entire area was not Ijaw territory but Igbo, Efiks, Annang, and qua educate yourself you're a mess even Ijaw history revolves around Igbo leaders and kings..
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Paramilitary11: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Who is the chairman of ndokwa east cheesy grin
Goodmorning dear. Long time
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

When you finish writing your Waec and Neco exams and pass them come back to read this thrash you will be so embarrassed.

You are making a fool of yourself boy, you think by mentioning Oluadah, and Igbo landing in one sentence you would sound read? Eh? No you sound stupid cause Oluadah was not Kidnapped by Ijaws even king jaja an Igbo man the only man Ijaws truly honour was not kidnapped by Ijaws as well. Stop making a fool of yourself it not about ego it's about educating yourself for sound information.

Heck you even said Ijaws were middle men? Please name these Ijaws or you mean Jaja? If you knew anything you would know that entire area was not Ijaw territory but Igbo, Efiks, Annang, and qua educate yourself you're a mess even Ijaw history revolves around Igbo leaders and kings..
Being insulting does not make you anyway smarter, Jaja was not the only influential person, there was king pepple many years before Jaja, remember Jaja's war in Bonny before he left, before Opobo Bonny was already thriving just like the Lagos colony, remember that Mary slessor got on the Calabar axis and there was Christianity and the conversions from the Heathen methods.

Then there was the Aro confeceracy, which was destroyed by the British, Bonny continued to thrive, as you can see, the Aros and others kidnapped the slaves, then hand mostly over to Ijaw marchants, how Did Jaja end in Ijaw territories, it was a slave raiding chain where the Igbo slaves kidnapped was sold to the Ijaws and then Ijaws to the British.

Don't even mention Jaja becuase Jaja only followed in the business of their owners, Unti the coming of Opobo Jaja was an Ijaw so it was leaving Bonny for Opobo that made him free and a King, before you get on the insult level, I don't have to return your insult a good citizen ought to be able to take correction without resorting to insult, bring your facts let's argue.

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by afonjaheadhunts: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
AlexBells:

Being insulting does not make you anyway smarter, Jaja was not the only influential person, there was king pepple many years before Jaja, remember Jaja's war in Bonny before he left, before Opobo Bonny was already thriving just like the Lagos colony, remember that Mary slessor got on the Calabar axis and there was Christianity and the conversions from the Heathen methods.

Then there was the Aro confeceracy, which was destroyed by the British, Bonny continued to thrive, as you can see, the Aros and others kidnapped the slaves, then hand mostly over to Ijaw marchants, how Did Jaja end in Ijaw territories, it was a slave raiding chain where the Igbo slaves kidnapped was sold to the Ijaws and then Ijaws to the British.

Don't even mention Jaja becuase Jaja only followed in the business of their owners, Unti the coming of Opobo Jaja was an Ijaw so it was leaving Bonny for Opobo that made him free and a King, before you get on the insult level, I don't have to return your insult a good citizen ought to be able to take correction without resorting to insult, bring your facts let's argue.

Mr man you are attaching too much relevance to the Ijaws go read history books nothing was recorded about Ijaws, and who said king Pepple was Ijaws. Mr man Ijaws were not the only people at the Niger Delta I mentioned other groups including Igbo's in my previous post like i posited earlier you are attaching too much relevance to Ijaws. Do you even know Igbo once ruled Calabar?

You even say Ijaws are merchant, please cut that crap Ijaws were in which slave trade are you serious? You mentioned the Aro that did the Igbo raiding why didnt you mention the Ijaw raiders if there were any? Igbos raided and Igbo sold stop thinking small Mr man Igbo's occupied vast of the Niger Delta at the time it is just the Nigerian factor that makes this kind of hard to see in modern day Nigeria. Igbo presidency will change all of that if it can ever happen. You will see how many Niger Delta groups will embrace their Igboness.

I don't have much time, so please refer to Ekealterego our NL Wikipedia to provide you with documented evidence of my claims and where she cannot I will. I do not insult you I only express what your post portrays. Which by the way is not an insult.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by lalajnr(m): 5:23am On Nov 21, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I have told you to stop foolishness but I am not surprise because you're from useless forsaken minority Isoko so continue your foolishness, I'm from a popular community that is well better than all Isoko communities called ogwashi ukwu in Delta north.
Mind your useless forsaken minority Isoko.
Ogwatochukwu I'm from Delta State I haven't heard of that village I thought it was a street in Asaba all this undeveloped communities that always claim city undecided undecided undecided for your na the life just end for your village and online because you neva waka waka bush meat cry cry cry
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2021
[s]
lalajnr:
Ogwatochukwu I'm from Delta State I haven't heard of that village I thought it was a street in Asaba all this undeveloped communities that always claim city undecided undecided undecided for your na the life just end for your village and online because you neva waka waka bush meat cry cry cry
[/s]
A useless forsaken minority urhobo man that stay all day drinking that is what you are.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by lalajnr(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]
A useless forsaken minority urhobo man that stay all day drinking that is what you are.
A useless Animal(anioma) girl that sells palm wine for his palm wine taper boyfriend

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buni May Head APC Convention As Uncertainty Surrounds Zoning / May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities / Peter Obi Caught Sleeping At Airport While Waiting To Board A Flight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.