Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria (6132 Views)

WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) / Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics / 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2021
isokomarine:
I'm isoko from ndokwa,
might you isoko Communities in ndokwa east is more than enough to liberated the territory from Anioma.
I like to go from good then any other thing can go, these whole rhetoric here would not change anything, even if you are from Isoko, if we decide to settle peacefully, then you shall only have one voice and one vote if it also gets out of hand, well I can't tell about the rest, but if you make it quite a big deal the rest of Isoko could be annexed so that you stay close to those your people in Ndokwa East, the question here is about your independence, if you truly want your independence don't be over ambitious, take what is purely yours let the future handle any mix up, anywhere Igbo people are up to 30% indigenous in Nigeria shall be designated AlaIgbo and you know what that could mean
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2021
isokomarine:
so who will you challenge us you or your stupid political group called Anioma
Not just her and not just Anioma but the entire AlaIgbo
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2021
isokomarine:
your concern be in Ukwuani and ndokwa West, ndokwa east case has been settled
Who is the chairman of ndokwa east cheesy grin
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2021
isokomarine:
so who will you challenge us you or your stupid political group called Anioma
Cause a fight in ndokwa east please oooooooo
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

I like to go from good then any other thing can go, these whole rhetoric here would not change anything, even if you are from Isoko, if we decide to settle peacefully, then you shall only have one voice and one vote if it also gets out of hand, well I can't tell about the rest, but if you make it quite a big deal the rest of Isoko could be annexed so that you stay close to those your people in Ndokwa East, the question here is about your independence, if you truly want your independence don't be over ambitious, take what is purely yours let the future handle any mix up, anywhere Igbo people are up to 30% indigenous in Nigeria shall be designated AlaIgbo and you know what that could mean
No Isoko in ndokwa east side, Isoko is all in their two useless local government.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

Not just her and not just Anioma but the entire AlaIgbo
We don't need other igbos to fight common minority Isoko with two small local government.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

No Isoko in ndokwa east side, Isoko is all in their two useless local government.
You can't even be sure of that their two local government, once Igbos there are up to 30% it is Igboland.

The fact is that when you are nice to people they are more likely to want to be mean to you, From what I'm learning we can't rely on defence, so they desire Ndokwa East, well Bravo to them we also desire two of their local governments

You see when you are dragging what is yours with people they tend to have an advantage of having nothing to lose, leave what is yours and drag what is theirs,

If they make this a matter of being ambitious, we shall take one of their two local government or annex its entirety and get them in a country where they should be forced to learn Igbo language all these fights is cause Nigeria exists otherwise we could have known who should be begging for peace.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

We don't need other igbos to fight common minority Isoko with two small local government.
You don't do it that way, If there shall be any incursions, a dispatch would be drafted, there is no need to disturb an entire population on a job Suitable for just a platoon.

Any campaign in this case needs to be short and care must be taken that civilian population are not hurt, the real people down there knows the truth or at best wants no trouble, we shall be humanists despite their inhumanity
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2021
I now understand why certain comment about Ijaws and Niger Deltans sound senseless/meaningless "Crystal Meth" usage in South East is very high undecided
Unfortunately such comments and topics will be increasing very soon undecided with Christmas coming.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:
I now understand why certain comment about Ijaws and Niger Deltans sound senseless/meaningless "Crystal Meth" usage in South East is very high undecided
Unfortunately such comments and topics will be increasing very soon undecided with Christmas coming.
Are you done talking, yours is just to run around, come back and drop an obnoxious comment then go sniff some Ogogoro, come back again lol, bro rest Biko, catch some cruise, even when we should meet in the battlefield, I would still call seize fire so that we can sit side by side, tell some good old jokes, have a handshake and go back to battle the next hour, if we be soldiers the joy shall come with it, it could be your enemy be the only one you got
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

Are you done talking, yours is just to run around, come back and drop an obnoxious comment then go sniff some Ogogoro, come back again lol, bro rest Biko, catch some cruise, even when we should meet in the battlefield, I would still call seize fire so that we can sit side by side, tell some good old jokes, have a handshake and go back to battle the next hour, if we be soldiers the joy shall come with it, it could be your enemy be the only one you got
Stop taking Drugs undecided battlefield grin like seriously You are already delusional

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by nku5: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Abeg....ndi igbo have nothing in common with the ijaws. The ijaws do not want to align with ndi igbo and vice versa. The ijaws would form a country with arewa before they form one with igbos post-Nigeria. They are not hiding this fact why are you looking for them?

AlexBells:
There had been serious bitterness between the Igbos and the Ijaws in a deeper looking, I figured out that the Ijaws are the closest related tribe to us.

When we keep trading the war rhetoric, it could all end up dangerously and I don't see the need for us to resort to hurting ourselves, personally some of my best friends and advisers are Ijaws.

In the olden days, the Ijaws loved marrying Igbo women and more than every other tribe the Ijaws as a result of earlier contact to the British kidnapped and sold Igbos into slavery at other times they had enculturated many other Igbos.

The reality here is that honestly if we don't get on in an agreeable ways despite our connections things can escalate.

We should remember that The English are also Germanic but the two nations of UK and Germany would fight the world wars at opposing sides. Igbo and Ijaws maybe related but if not well managed can escalate.

There are three options for Igbos and Ijaw post Nigeria either we all join together in Biafra, we all join together in Niger Delta Republic, whichever country we chose being purely autonomous or we shall both form separate countries while deciding on how to deal with common interest.

Opobo and Bonny, could both be independent city state while Opobo can be Igbo pritectorate, Bonny can be Ijaw Protectorate but if we love these common interest grounds so much we can both forget our pride and form a country together with ensured autonomy or continue staying in Nigeria together.

I believe in Confederate States of AlaIgbo also Igbo Province of Nigeria.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2021
nku5:
Abeg....ndi igbo have nothing in common with the ijaws. The ijaws do not want to align with ndi igbo and vice versa. The ijaws would form a country with arewa before they form one with igbos post-Nigeria. They are not hiding this fact why are you looking for them?

I'm not looking for them, I'm looking out for our people in Opobo and Bonny
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Stop taking Drugs undecided battlefield grin like seriously You are already delusional
So na keyboard warrior you be lol, a reasonable person should know that if Nigeria breaks today or even approach some degree of a failed state that there would be tension, so get ready you would even be lucky if a humanist like me get to be influential in times like that,
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

You can't even be sure of that their two local government, once Igbos there are up to 30% it is Igboland.

The fact is that when you are nice to people they are more likely to want to be mean to you, From what I'm learning we can't rely on defence, so they desire Ndokwa East, well Bravo to them we also desire two of their local governments

You see when you are dragging what is yours with people they tend to have an advantage of having nothing to lose, leave what is yours and drag what is theirs,

If they make this a matter of being ambitious, we shall take one of their two local government or annex its entirety and get them in a country where they should be forced to learn Igbo language all these fights is cause Nigeria exists otherwise we could have known who should be begging for peace.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

So na keyboard warrior you be lol, a reasonable person should know that if Nigeria breaks today or even approach some degree of a failed state that there would be tension, so get ready you would even be lucky if a humanist like me get to be influential in times like that,
You are not making sense again undecided serioiously you are too young to be taking drugs undecided

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=kmcutez post=107638562][/quote]
First of all, those your logics is not needed here, no one is asking if anybody is Igbo, the contest here is that the territory is dragged between two people, it can be settled peacefully or with confrontation.

They would get a Refendum if that's the final approach but one of your core territories shall also be getting the Refendum at the same time so that we can be even and while campaign then you may also campaign
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

You are not making sense again undecided serioiously you are too young to be taking drugs undecided
Okay let me ask you this question now, perhaps Nigeria continue this downward and become a failed state, what is your plan, do you know that there would be tension as nations struggle to consolidate and claim territories
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=kmcutez post=107638562][/quote]
ochonogor once said in a speech when Igbo students of Lasu invited him for student week "my name may sound like a Igbo name, but I am not an Igbo man"
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Who is the chairman of ndokwa east cheesy grin

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

ochonogor once said in a speech when Igbo students of Lasu invited him for student week "my name may sound like a Igbo name, but I am not an Igbo man"
And the Okoro just have one vote or one voice
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

Okay let me ask you this question now, perhaps Nigeria continue this downward and become a failed state, what is your plan, do you know that there would be tension as nations struggle to consolidate and claim territories
Claim another person lands All of you will be shouting referendum up and down with knowing the process involved undecided
Firstly, a referendum will be done to divide Nigeria (Yes or No)
Secondly, the result of the 1st referendum will determine whether Nigeria will be divided into North and South undecided
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

And the Okoro just have one vote or one voice
Okoro undecided unfortunately your south east Governor's knee to greet him
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Claim another person lands All of you will be shouting referendum up and down with knowing the process involved undecided
Firstly, a referendum will be done to divide Nigeria (Yes or No)
Secondly, the result of the 1st referendum will determine whether Nigeria will be divided into North and South undecided
That's if Nigeria divides peacefully, you think it about shouting for Refendum here and there okay let's take for instance that Bandits and terrorists win the entire North and overrun Abuja, who then would conduct a refebdum, do you know the meaning of a failed state ?, you and I knows that Nigeria can not divide peacefully becuase of the fact that Northern Nigeria has no coastline so no one is giving you a division into North and South without a very costly war

UN would only be begging for peace and compensating the bigger group with more territories If you think anyone would protect the other think again it all man to himself
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Okoro undecided unfortunately your south east Governor's knee to greet him
It their right if they like they should prostrate,even the governor have only one vote
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

That's if Nigeria divides peacefully, you think it about shouting for Refendum here and there okay let's take for instance that Bandits and terrorists win the entire North and overrun Abuja, who then would conduct a refebdum, do you know the meaning of a failed state ?, you and I knows that Nigeria can not divide peacefully becuase of the fact that Northern Nigeria has no coastline so no one is giving you a division into North and South without a very costly war
Just like the east has no coastline and want to claim Ijaw land has theirs undecided
You really think Igbos can defeat all the ethnic groups in Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by isokomarine: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

funny
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Just like the east has no coastline and want to claim Ijaw land has theirs undecided
It is not even about you, lol we have more inland coastal resources than the Ijaws, what you have is territorial waters but we have more prominent inland waters, perhaps we decide to fight Ijaws today, the North would be our natural allies cause the rely on our land to access the river Niger but should they defeat Benue and then enter cross river and defeat her, you would be next and we should just mark Opobo and Bonny as our territory to keep them safe, apparently we have no strength for the looming fight, I know AlaIgbo, I don't know about East, and we have more inland waters than any other and have enough coast lines
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:

It is not even about you, lol we have more inland coastal resources than the Ijaws, what you have is territorial waters but we have more prominent inland waters, perhaps we decide to fight Ijaws today, the North would be our natural allies cause the rely on our land to access the river Niger but should they defeat Benue and then enter cross river and defeat her, you would be next and we should just mark Opobo and Bonny as our territory to keep them safe, apparently we have no strength for the looming fight, I know AlaIgbo, I don't know about East, and we have more inland waters than any other and have enough coast lines
Delusionist undecided
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Delusionist undecided
Is that the only word you know, well they are already rooted in Benue, consult the map to know where could be next the prophecy to deep the Qoran in the Atlantic could happen in either West or South once they keep out of our territories, we can as well look away

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups / Pix:with Such Weapons With BH, Why Won't Soldiers Run? / Video: GEJ Embarrassed And Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.