Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria (6111 Views)

WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) / Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics / 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2021
Idafire:

I want to ask a simple question, where will you pass and invade Opobo n Bonny, is it through the road cos I know Ogoni people will resist you. Or is it theobthe sea, ah! That can't be possible cos only one wave alone, majority of you will drown. So where?? Don't say plane cos that won't be possible for you.

So stop dreaming no such thing is happening. Do you think the other Ijaw groups under IYC n INC wud sit back n watch you.
Go and read about wars fought before when your forefathers were here. The Ijaw man is very brave and nothing you bring will deter us. I dare you to come and invade
I will pass Opobo same way King Jaja passed to bring palm oil from the interior back then, Imo River had not dried up and who told you that I'm scared of the sea lol, chill, don't worry about how we get to Opobo, the distance between Opobo and mainland is quite small so yes by air would not be a bad idea either but our priority shall be by water, because we want the fight fair and square we would fight you in your strengths,

The air support would most likely be for surveillance, as much as I'm concerned you guys have no strategic target to take out on air, besides we are not preparing to hurt Opobo so we shall just take out you guys from the sea and deal a real blow to Bayelsa, your concern should be, how would you reach Igbo mainland
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Idafire:

Their wahala tire person. They can't even name one community unless they use Google yet they claim it's their territory.

Like how.
The other day slayerforever said they are coming to Opobo, I told him I am there already he changed mouth say na ohambele dem dey. Wetin concern me and other people community. I only defend my Ijaw tribe in this forum. I don't talk about other tribes once I wake up. because their wahala is noty concern.
But I will be wondering if guys like the OP sleep at all concerning we they call minority, ogogoro drinkers which I accept with my full chest.
In the morning Ijaw thread, same thing in the afternoons n evening
I remember when dem start their madness of "Lagos is No Man's land".

Slayerforever fit never reach Bonny or Opobo before, but he dey wail say nah Igbo land. I worked in those axis for close to 6 month. There is no single Igbo town within that axis.

I never saw a single Ibani man who claimed to be an Igbo man.

The most funny thing is when they will keep on talking about referendum for Ibanis grin

Only Ibanis can request for referendum for themselves, not Igbos in Abakaliki or Onitsha

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by SlayerForever: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord1:

Slayerforever fit never reach Bonny or Opobo before, but he dey wail say nah Igbo land. I worked in those axis for close to 6 month. There is no single Igbo town within that axis.

The most funny thing is when they will keep on talking about referendum for Ibanis grin

Only Ibanis can request for referendum for themselves, not Igbos in Abakaliki or Onitsha
[/s]

As an Afonja the devil appreciates your effort. Keep up the good work.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

As an Afonja the devil appreciates your effort. Keep up the good work.
Ibani land is not Igbo land.

Nah the koko be that
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by SlayerForever: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord1:
Ibani land is not Igbo land.

Nah the koko be that
[/s]

You are well appreciated by the devil.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Idafire: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Yes only the ibanis can request for a referendum but what is the essence of that. Is there a contest in ibani lands between locals?? No.
Is there ibos in ibani land that don't want to be called Ijaws No.
So what will bring referendy?? Nothing.
If it's the Biafra matter forget it. You can't even talk of Biafra in Opobo someone might slap you there.
Same with Bonny.
I met someone in Bonny web I was there an Ibo guy, I ask him is this place Ibo land, he said no.
I just end my case.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Idafire: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

You are well appreciated by the devil.

Let me speak Ibo, nwannem, when are you coming to Opobo or are you still at ohambele.
Me I dey waterfront like this dey drink ogogoro with dried fish.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Idafire:

Yes only the ibanis can request for a referendum but what is the essence of that. Is there a contest in ibani lands between locals?? No.
Is there ibos in ibani land that don't want to be called Ijaws No.
So what will bring referendy?? Nothing.
If it's the Biafra matter forget it. You can't even talk of Biafra in Opobo someone might slap you there.
Same with Bonny.
I met someone in Bonny web I was there an Ibo guy, I ask him is this place Ibo land, he said no.
I just end my case.
It a lie it does not quite entirely depend on Opobo and Bonny, in fact their opinion is only secondary, go ask hongkong, they are a contested territory
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by JANK23H(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Is Akwa Ibom a name of a tribe you this daft p!g? sad

You want to invade a country in this century? grin

Some of you guys on Nairaland are so fvvcking daft grin

I no even understand the trash you dey type up there.

There is no connection between Opobo and Igbo land. I dey talk to you base on fact say I don live for Opobo. I lived and worked in Opobo for some months.

You can not be shaving the head of an Opobo man on his behalf.
They want access to the sea so bad that they refuse to use their brains.

If eventually they get Biafra,the kind shock wey go hit them, nobody go tell them.

Nnamdi Kanu has succeeded in brainwashing them.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by JANK23H(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2021
AlexBells:

I have told you, Opobo and Bonny either gets a peaceful Refendum, a compromise or a violent option, non negotiable
Hello.....
Who are you?

It is this arrogance from Igbos that make Ijaws and other NigerDelta tribes hate them

Just going through this thread seeing the condescending way Igbos address Ijaws heightens the dislike.

You should know too that it's not an Ijaw thing,but the entire non-igbo tribes in Nigeria.If everyone hates you,check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by SlayerForever: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Idafire:

Let me speak Ibo, nwannem, when are you coming to Opobo or are you still at ohambele.
Me I dey waterfront like this dey drink ogogoro with dried fish.

Lolllllllll you no fit change aswear
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2021
JANK23H:

Hello.....
Who are you?

It is this arrogance from Igbos that make Ijaws and other NigerDelta tribes hate them

Just going through this thread seeing the condescending way Igbos address Ijaws heightens the dislike.

You should know too that it's not an Ijaw thing,but the entire non-igbo tribes in Nigeria.If everyone hates you,check yourself.
We hate them too no apologies, however we are not having issue with the entire Niger Delta this time, we only have issues with the Ijaws as regards Opobo and Bonny, if the rest of Niger Delta feel that they have a business in Bonny and Opobo then let them join the game then,

They should just not cry foul when we retaliate massively, no one care anymore about your love, when we needed it we didnt get it as such we no longer care and for the record we hate you too,

Besides when you say Niger Delta what do you mean cause we got no beef with Akwaibom and Cross River
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by JANK23H(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
AlexBells:

We hate them too no apologies, however we are not having issue with the entire Niger Delta this time, we only have issues with the Ijaws as regards Opobo and Bonny, if the rest of Niger Delta feel that they have a business in Bonny and Opobo then let them join the game then,

They should just not cry foul when we retaliate massively, no one care anymore about your love, when we needed it we didnt get it as such we no longer care and for the record we hate you too,

Besides when you say Niger Delta what do you mean cause we got no beef with Akwaibom and Cross River
I've deliberately avoided quoting you even when your comments are daft.I can't be drawn into an argument with a boy over 12 year younger than me.

Take the advice from your kinsmen and shu.t up!If you Igbos were smart enough, you would be making alliances as you agitate for Biafra,and not insulting others.

You won't understand yet until you get Biafra; that's if you do.The people you look down upon surround you.Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
JANK23H:

I've deliberately avoided quoting you even when your comments are daft.I can't be drawn into an argument with a boy over 12 year younger than me.

Take the advice from your kinsmen and shu.t up!If you Igbos were smart enough, you would be making alliances as you agitate for Biafra,and not insulting others.

You won't understand yet until you get Biafra; that's if you do.The people you look down upon surround you.Use your head.
How do you avoid qouting me in my own thread, the thread was created by me remember, now to your Alliance advice, I'm currently taking a study in Military strategy and intelligence, I don't quite believe in Biafra, I believe in Confederate State of AlaIgbo as a province of Nigeria or as a standalone sovereign.

Now about your Alliance, it is dicey for AlaIgbo to allie with the tribes of Niger Delta why is becuase they are like a beautiful bride in the eyes of many, as such they are very much smaller making it tempting for interested factors to try to invade and annex them so getting an Alliance with them is very much a potential chaos where we shall be doing more of the brutal job of protection it is just like US Alliance with South Korea, Taiwan and the rest you find out that US is shelling out far more in Military deployment than she's getting from those countries, mind you those smaller countries are not stupid and don't even think that US is milking them.

So instead of Alliance with the nations of Niger Delta I prefer a non confrontational pact with the big elephants, a non con confrontational pact with the Yorubas and a trade pact with the Hausa/Fulanis would leave the nations of Niger Delta under Igbo protection leveraging the Eastern corridor, apparently the West don't need you, they have everything, abundant coastline, energy and a remarkable economy. So why would the West get in a fight with the Igbos becuase of Niger Delta Nations.

The North on the other hands depends on us to access the river Niger and by extent the sea, they really on our markets and importers and the nations of Niger Delta is still suffering the impact of North Alliance, have you not been bullied enough, so we are not seeking an alliance with Niger Delta, once we get a non confrontational pact with the Yorubas and a trade pact with the North, you shall be the one needing protection.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by afonjaheadhunts: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ijaw land ends in Bayelsa. We don't have any business with them.

We want progress and not retrogression.

Please, stop opening this type of threads. it breeds insults.

I tell you that guys post irritates me and reflects his weakness and cowardice. Imagine him even saying Ijaws sold Igbos as slaves, and acculturated some Igbo's lipsrsealed

Alexbells Igbo's sold Igbo's to fellow Igbo's and other Eastern groups. Thats why we have Ohu in Igboland Stop embarrassing Igbo's with your uninformed post, very irritating and annoying the only people who will like your threads are Ijaws cause you come up to them As a coward.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Idafire: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
AlexBells:

It a lie it does not quite entirely depend on Opobo and Bonny, in fact their opinion is only secondary, go ask hongkong, they are a contested territory

Are you for real??

Like how on earth wud you stay in your community and decide what wud happen to a people.
This is the same thing Ojukwu did and failed woefully and you are toeing that path.
How on earth will the land you are contesting, and you say their tots are secondary. Just imagine
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

I tell you that guys post irritates me and reflects his weakness and cowardice. Imagine him even saying Ijaws sold Igbos as slaves, and acculturated some Igbo's lipsrsealed

Alexbells Igbo's sold Igbo's to fellow Igbo's and other Eastern groups. Thats why we have Ohu in Igboland Stop embarrassing Igbo's with your uninformed post, very irritating and annoying the only people who will like your threads are Ijaws cause you come up to them As a coward.
When you don't know history stop inflating your egos, Ijaws served as middle men becuase of their proximity to the coast they were among the first to be met by the whites in the Eastern coast, Bonny especially served as slave trading port before it was later used as port for for normal trade once slavery was abolished, they went into the interior and kidnapped natives, an example was Olauda who was kidnapped along side the Sister.

The British armed the coastal people with guns and hot drinks which they inherited that damaging aspect till this day. The huge Igbo population served as an abundant human resources, I don't know if you had read about "Igbo landing" and the British preferred Igbo slaves, apart from the Ijaws another people that engaged in slave raiding was the Aros, back then even the long Juju in Arochukwu had to be consulted on pressing issue in the coastal areas.

Note I did not say that most times Igbos sold Igbos, most of these slaves were kidnapped against their will, at then slave raiding was profound and unlike today where Igboland is huge back then our lands were more of fragmented smaller kingdoms.

You might call me weak but I know where I'm headed to and even when victory could be guaranteed if we prioritise outright confrontation, our men and women as well would fall in the casualties let's keep all options on the table it is not weakness it humanity
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by GreatBoss: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

I'm from Bonny LGA Rivers State, and I'm Ijaw.
We are of the Ibani-Ijaw Subgroup.
Oya go and die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
GreatBoss:

I'm from Bonny LGA Rivers State, and I'm Ijaw.
We are of the Ibani-Ijaw Subgroup.
Oya go and die.
Nobody asked for your opinion, you only got one vote so relax
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Igboid: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
JANK23H:

Oga no one is looking down on anyone.
We are just saying that Opobo and Bonny are non negotiable.
It's as simple as that.
Stay off both Islands and we are cool.
Interfere and we play the confrontation game.

We can't be building alliance with people eyeing our territories.
Such people are not allies but are rather aggressive expansionist enemy neighbors.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by GreatBoss: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Nobody asked for your opinion, you only got one vote so relax

Mumu.
Nothing like vote .
We know who we are from now till forever.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Igboid: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
GreatBoss:

Mumu.
Nothing like vote .

See this Bayelsa man.
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
GreatBoss:

Mumu.
Nothing like vote .
You know who you are, you may not even be able to speak for your own child so let people decide who they are, being insulting here and there won't save you, highest if you make much noise you would be shipped back to Bayelsa
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
AlexBells stop disgracing the people of Igogoro with your foolishness undecided
just take a few seconds to read all your comment and tell me if any of them make sense Say no to hard drugs
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
tutudesz:
AlexBells stop disgracing the people of Igogoro with your foolishness undecided
just take a few seconds to read all your comment and tell me if any of them make sense Say no to hard drugs
My people are really proud of me, I'm from Igogoro in Ezike Oba so you are right and my people are solidly behind me, now you can see that I'm real and I mean every piece of my words.

Don't be in a hurry, God willing, I shall be in Opobo
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by JANK23H(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Igboid:

Oga no one is looking down on anyone.
We are just saying that Opobo and Bonny are non negotiable.
It's as simple as that.
Stay off both Islands and we are cool.
Interfere and we play the confrontation game.

We can't be building alliance with people eyeing our territories.
Such people are not allies but are rather aggressive expansionist enemy neighbors.
Kalatubo shift!

The way some of you talk ,you've not held a battle axe before,let alone a gun.

This one wey parents still dey feed for house.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by isokomarine: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Any useless forsaken minorities group from Isoko land that try nonsense in ndokwa east will be dealt with.
it's easy to say
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by isokomarine: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I have told you time without number that no Isoko land in ndokwa east better respect yourself or we will take your useless forsaken two local government away from you.
I'm isoko from ndokwa,
might you isoko Communities in ndokwa east is more than enough to liberated the territory from Anioma.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2021
isokomarine post=107633793:
I'm isoko from ndokwa
might you isoko Communities in ndokwa east is more than enough to liberated the territory from Anioma.
You're from Isoko in ndokwa east shocked there's no different between the bayelsa boys that claim to come from opobo and Bonny here and you is following grin cheesy Any day your two useless forsaken minority Isoko local government challenge Anioma that will be your end on Earth,
Ask British what they see
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2021
isokomarine:
it's easy to say
Your foolish and useless forsaken minority Isoko should try nonsense
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by isokomarine: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

You're from Isoko in ndokwa east shocked there's no different between the bayelsa boys that claim to come from opobo and Bonny here and you is following grin cheesy Any day your two useless forsaken minority Isoko local government challenge Anioma that will be your end on Earth,
Ask British what they see
so who will challenge us you or your stupid political group called Anioma
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by isokomarine: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Your foolish and useless forsaken minority Isoko should try nonsense
your concerned should be in Ukwuani and ndokwa West, ndokwa east case has been settled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Runs The Lagos Economy? / SDP Presidential Candidate | Gana Drags Duke To Supreme Court / Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.