Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. (7123 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by ThickSharon123(f): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
I'll keep it short. It's for you men. I want to say why are you men like these?
I met this guy, and he loved me and we both took care of eachother. But lately, he's been acting like some freak.

For example, I met my long time best friend, who's a guy, we met at a restaurant where I and my boyfriend went for an outing.
My best friend hugged me and pecked me on the cheek-- I thought it was nothing wrong it was a playful thing we used to do. But the minute, this my best friend finished conversation with us. This guy stood up and told me, next time he sees me with a guy like that he'll make sure he kills me.

That's what he said. I like men who are bold, and a little bit agrressive but not ot threaten me like that, that's too much for a woman.

I'm thinking of breaking up with him soon, because I believe he wants to get married to me. But I don't want to get married, and even if I want to, it wouldn't be with that kind of man.

I'm an independent Alpha lady, but a little beta in some way, and I want to have fun, be rich and have a child with a guy but not with commitment.

If he shows temper again and wants to act and rough handle me, I'll do two things break his head, pepper spray his eyes, and file a report.

Now, my question, why do men have insecurity? It's irritating. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Ocholu: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Modified!
First ever FTC grin.
I dedicate this feat to my ever supporting loving Mom. You're blessed.

OP let me be real with you;

To give you better nodding de hungry me.

You and your best friend both don't have any respect for your boyfriend. He even pecked you; it's the audacity!

If na me ehn! Na showmax that restaurant people go watch. Because the kind collect you and your socalled bestie go collect ehn, hmm!

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lol grin grin
Wetin nairalanders no go see for nairaland. grin
Your bestie no suppose peck u Infront of your boyfriend na. If na your boyfriend peck another girl Infront of u, u go like am?? undecided

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Saskay44: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lol if m your bf I'll invite a babe for our next date then kiss her in your presence

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by temitope27(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
To me u be
OLOSHO

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Boogyman557: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool OBABY I NO GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BUT I GO ADVISE U, MAKE U GET UR OWN KALA. ONCE EM MISBEHAVING. BLAST EM LEFT LEG B4 PEOPLE GO BEGIN ASK WEITIN HAPPEN. WTF MAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by garriAndsugar: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Point of correction your client not boyfriend..

15 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by LeeSantos(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Last knacking and sms sack letter to your phone. So u don't keep the slightest hope we are still dating. What insolence you got to disrespect him.
So if u were married that how you will be giving your cheeks to random old time friends. From there they would touch your breast and u say that's how we use to do. Ooo Norma aje

23 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by SmartPolician: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
This one doesn't want to commit to one man. She wants to be a public latrine.
So, why are you giving the guy the impression that you want to be under a man?
Please let the guy understand your relationship position so he can move on with his life.

When women start making money, they feel they don't need men anymore. On the other hand, when men start making money, they feel they need more women.

23 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by delzbaba(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Why posting a naked picture on your profile? and collecting pecks from old acquaintances? U need strong hand, marry that guy.

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Your Nyash is Dirty.

Your boyfriend is Enduring things.

Chai.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
ThickSharon123:

That's what he said. I like men who are bold, and a little bit agrressive but not ot threaten me like that, that's too much for a woman.

You be mumu. You get what you get. You want agressive guys and at the same time you don't want aggressive guys (confusion). It's called part and parcel of your package. Deal with it. Fvck you for generalizing.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Ritzybeauty(f): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
With the comments I am seeing here, its obvious the OP is saying the truth, most of nigerian men either suffer from insecurities, liw self esteem, inability to control aggression or just immature to handle a relationship... Do your part as a man and you wouldn't have to worry about your girlfriend with other guys, it would help with give you peace of mind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by iamtardey: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
get over yourself bitch.
i don mouve

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Herbephe1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin
Wetin nairalanders no go see for nairaland. grin
Your bestie no suppose peck u Infront of your boyfriend na. If na your boyfriend peck another girl Infront of u, u go like am?? undecided

l wonder o, she's even bold enough to display such madness in her fiance presence.. madness of the highest order.
But why would yyour fiance threatened to kill you because of such,it shows that he's deeply in love with you and from your write up here it shows he's the only one dating you ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Vanilla4(f): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
So silly, someone threatened you because of a hug and a kiss on the cheek. It's quite normal where I grew up in. Sheesh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by ThickSharon123(f): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Vanilla4:
So silly, someone threatened you because of a hug and a kiss on the cheek. It's quite normal where I grew up in. Sheesh

My sister is disheartening. And they call us women weak, and dependent. What they call us that's what they are acting as.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Ammishaddai: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
This one na olosho . Next...

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
ThickSharon123:
I'll keep it short. It's for you men. I want to say why are you men like these?
I met this guy, and he loved me and we both took care of eachother. But lately, he's been acting like some freak.

undecided

No regard for your boyfriend. He should dump you actually. Threat very unnecessary.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Danielkelly: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=ThickSharon123 post=107499633]I'll keep it short. It's for you men. I want to say why are you men like these?

For example, I met my long time best friend, who's a guy, we met at a restaurant where I and my boyfriend went for an outing.
My best friend hugged me and pecked me on the cheek-- I thought it was nothing wrong it was a playful thing we used to do. But the minute, this my best friend finished conversation with us. This guy stood up and told me, next time he sees me with a guy like that he'll make sure he kills me.

I'm thinking of breaking up with him soon, because I believe he wants to get married.
Sharon i don't know wat to tel you.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by jericco1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
A stranger to him kissed you, and you felt it was normal. How would you feel if you were in his shoes?

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Danielkelly: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Just keep posting more drelious ass picks like Cardi B.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by OKOATA(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
He could have said it due to jealousy but just to be sure arrange with your male cousin or brother and test him again by hugging that one passionately or peck again and see if he will break your head. Just make sure you have guys around to break his own leg too after breaking yours, that way you will know if he's a beast or not. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mtcheeewww.

And it's the men that'll bash the op and still send PMs for me.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You be mumu. You get what you get. You want agressive guys and at the same time you don't want aggressive guys (confusion). It's called part and parcel of your package. Deal with it. Fvck you for generalizing.

Interesting!

LEEMAOOOOOO.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Fash20: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool OBABY I NO GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BUT I GO ADVISE U, MAKE U GET UR OWN KALA. ONCE EM MISBEHAVING. BLAST EM LEFT LEG B4 PEOPLE GO BEGIN ASK WEITIN HAPPEN. WTF MAN

HOLY GRAMS cool O BOY. NO DEY PREACH WETIN NO DEY PRACTICABLE.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by LofP(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Don't joke around with people who threaten violence.

He should be old enough to know where to draw the line.

That was how one guy killed his girlfriend late 2019 from beating to discipline her.

Either male or female, do not tolerate domestic violence.

If she raises her hand against you, end the relationship. If he raises his hand against you, end the relationship.

My friends had an interesting piece of advice "Voom is better than statement".

I don't take threats of violence lightly at all because your close companion can target you at your weakest hour if the person is carrying a grudge.

Threats of beating or slaps should be a deal breaker in any relationship.

Relationships should be about affection, not wrestling.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by TheWolfen(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Op eye still dey street. cheesy

With this kinda mindset I bet you already lost the guy you knew had plan to marry you. . .
Since you don't like commitment then enjoy your baby mama life.
Life is all about choices.
As for the threat. How well do you know him?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Boogyman557: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fash20:

HOLY GRAMS cool O BOY. NO DEY PREACH WETIN NO DEY PRACTICABLE.
HOLLY GRAM cool AMABOBI 4 MY AMA HERE, ALOT OF CHIKALER DE CARRY KALA HERE OO. U NO 1 JUNZ WIT DOES CHIKALER DEM.. LAST WEEK 1 CHIKALER DE CAPRISUN US HOW SHE POINT 1 OF HER JUNZIN BF KALA 4 BLOKOS, NOW D GUY DEY BEHAVE WELL. WTF MAN
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Double0h7(f): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
What

Op is a yahoo boy who's about to cash out grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Akalia(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sharon the boss lady. Ditch his ass asap, I know what you can do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) / I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS / Can Money Buy Love??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.