Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. (7131 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by flokii: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
The long time friend hugged you tight and pecked you shey? from there he'll invite you to his place and explore your thickness.. continue!

The problem with most of you ladies is you don't appreciate genuine love but fall for deceitful guys easily. If you know you're not serious, tell the boyfriend off and face your new found pecker.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by flokii: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
jericco1:
A stranger to him kissed you and felt it was normal. How would you feel if you were in his shoes?

Good question.. I'm sure she would have fought the guy too for allowing a strange lady hug and even peck him.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by lkillbrokehoes: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
[s]With the comments I am seeing here, its obvious the OP is saying the truth, most of nigerian men either suffer from insecurities, liw self esteem, inability to control aggression or just immature to handle a relationship... Do your part as a man and you wouldn't have to worry about your girlfriend with other guys, it would help with give you peace of mind.[/s]

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by nairaman66(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
You are just an undercover Olosho

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by dk58(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nothing Musa no go see for gate grin. Haven't you heard or read that "opposites attract?" Madam, or beta babe, find a man in your league and Nairalanders won't mind what happens next.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Hayee(f): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
MajesticKris:
Point of correction; Madam there's Nothing like an Alpha lady or Woman..

See you now thinking of Breaking up, All of a sudden cus you just met your Best friend..

Well I'm a Guy.. i F*ck all my Female Besties... cus thats all you guy's have to offer..

You have no single Respect, for your Boyfriend.. if you give am Handshake u go Die?

You even alow am peck u;

How Disgusting!!!

Up Coming Olosho!!!!
there is something like alpha lady my ex boss is one cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just say you haven't met one yet cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by jericco1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
flokii:

Good question.. I'm sure she would have fought the guy too for allowing a strange lady hug and even peck him.

Bros just leave ladies, most of them reason like toddlers

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Hayee(f): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
ThickSharon123:

My sister is disheartening. And they call us women weak, and dependent. What they call us that's what they are acting as.
as in ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy
The truth is that women have more emotional shock absorber than men grin grin grin
The comments is more than enough to tell you that cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Nicepoker(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
This Op deserve to be hanged upside down.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Innobee99(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
To break bottle for ur Empty head just dey hungry me

But then, I remembered, the head is Empty. It's a waste of Bottle

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Danielkelly: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hayee:
there is nothing like alfa lady stop arguing blindly.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
ThickSharon123:
I'll keep it short. It's for you men. I want to say why are you men like these?
I met this guy, and he loved me and we both took care of eachother. But lately, he's been acting like some freak.

For example, I met my long time best friend, who's a guy, we met at a restaurant where I and my boyfriend went for an outing.
My best friend hugged me and pecked me on the cheek-- I thought it was nothing wrong it was a playful thing we used to do. But the minute, this my best friend finished conversation with us. This guy stood up and told me, next time he sees me with a guy like that he'll make sure he kills me.

That's what he said. I like men who are bold, and a little bit agrressive but not ot threaten me like that, that's too much for a woman.

I'm thinking of breaking up with him soon, because I believe he wants to get married to me. But I don't want to get married, and even if I want to, it wouldn't be with that kind of man.

I'm an independent Alpha lady, but a little beta in some way, and I want to have fun, be rich and have a child with a guy but not with commitment.

If he shows temper again and wants to act and rough handle me, I'll do two things break his head, pepper spray his eyes, and file a report.

Now, my question, why do men have insecurity? It's irritating. undecided
your Really crazy how would you go out with ur boyfriend and another guy hugged you even to the level to kiss you or peck you did you introduce the guy to your boyfriend if am that ur useless boyfriend by know i would have dump your cheating ass undecided undecidedlazy Alpha

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Galileopapi(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool AMABOBI 4 MY AMA HERE, ALOT OF CHIKALER DE CARRY KALA HERE OO. U NO 1 JUNZ WIT DOES CHIKALER DEM.. LAST WEEK 1 CHIKALER DE CAPRISUN US HOW SHE POINT 1 OF HER JUNZIN BF KALA 4 BLOKOS, NOW D GUY DEY BEHAVE WELL. WTF MAN
Wtf man grin grin your loud Strong

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by indadi(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
This Sharon lady has small breasts angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Fash20: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool AMABOBI 4 MY AMA HERE, ALOT OF CHIKALER DE CARRY KALA HERE OO. U NO 1 JUNZ WIT DOES CHIKALER DEM.. LAST WEEK 1 CHIKALER DE CAPRISUN US HOW SHE POINT 1 OF HER JUNZIN BF KALA 4 BLOKOS, NOW D GUY DEY BEHAVE WELL. WTF MAN

HOLLY GRAMS cool cool I NO NO SAY NA NORTHEAST YOUR AMA DEY. I HERE THEIR STORY WELLA. EVEN PIKIN WEY THEM NEVER BORN SEF DEY CARRY KALA FOR IM MAMA BELLE. WTF MAN
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Polynek(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hugging is okay
Pecking is not okay to some people
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thicksharon123 for ur safety leave ur current boyfriend as u both are not on same frequency... I nor know why some guys no dey fit understand matters as e dey go. If I'm dating a girl and I see she is the fun carefree type that doesn't want any commitment like OP I go simply enjoy it while it lasts. No need for gragra when go thief ur freedom and confine u to the four walls of a prison block las las undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Hayee(f): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Danielkelly:
there is nothing like alfa lady stop arguing blindly.
you have not met one dear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just dat your ego can never accept it tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Teekay21(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ocholu:
OP let me be real with you;

To give you better nodding de hungry me.

You and your best friend both don't have any respect for your boyfriend. He even pecked you; it's the audacity!

If na me ehn! Na showmax that restaurant people go watch. Because the kind collect you and your socalled boyfriend go collect ehn, hmm!
I dey with you,put am for their body wotoporiously
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Teekay21(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=lkillbrokehoes post=107502415][/quote] Nonsense
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Teekay21(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
ThickSharon123:
I met this guy, and he loved me and we both took care of eachother. But lately, he's been acting like some freak.

For example, I met my long time best friend, who's a guy, we met at a restaurant where I and my boyfriend went for an outing.
My best friend hugged me and pecked me on the cheek-- I thought it was nothing wrong it was a playful thing we used to do. But the minute, this my best friend finished conversation with us. This guy stood up and told me, next time he sees me with a guy like that he'll make sure he kills me.

That's what he said. I like men who are bold, and a little bit agrressive but not ot threaten me like that, that's too much for a woman.

I'm thinking of breaking up with him soon, because I believe he wants to get married to me. But I don't want to get married, and even if I want to, it wouldn't be with that kind of man.

I'm an independent Alpha lady, but a little beta in some way, and I want to have fun, be rich and have a child with a guy but not with commitment.

If he shows temper again and wants to act and rough handle me, I'll do two things break his head, pepper spray his eyes, and file a report.

I am sure that if it another lady that did that to your boyfriend,you could have did worse so stop saying that men have insecurity.insecurity is another name for ladies so watch that your damn tongue
I checked your profile and want to see the human being talking and all I see is that you reminded me of a baby elephant.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by zeuss: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hayee:

You are just a wimp......Alpha means both physical and emotional strength beyond your group......an alpha male will physically beat you into shape if need be....A woman can only pretend to be alpha then it is upto you to play along for your wages sake.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by torqque7(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
With the comments I am seeing here, its obvious the OP is saying the truth, most of nigerian men either suffer from insecurities, liw self esteem, inability to control aggression or just immature to handle a relationship... Do your part as a man and you wouldn't have to worry about your girlfriend with other guys, it would help with give you peace of mind.

Abeg Shift make we See road joor..insecurities kor,shey when u are with ur husband or bf and he kisses a girl infront of u and is all Lovy dovy , u will still say the rubbish u just said but this time to urself?bloody hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Hayee(f): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
zeuss:

You are just a wimp......Alpha means both physical and emotional strength beyond your group......an alpha male will physically beat you into shape if need be....A woman can only pretend to be alpha then it is upto you to play along for your wages sake.
hahahaha so is no woman with physical and emotional strength abi please think again if it even that I always say my ex boss is a good example cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even men fear her grin grin grin
Just accept that you have not one tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by torqque7(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Ogun strike u there..insecurities kee u there,u r just a coded olosho,if u don’t want to be committed then tell him u don’t want anything serious and I’m sure he will go along with the flow..everyone knows if he was the one kissing another girl,u for give am hot attitude that will last him a week after u raze hell in that restaurant

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by bepositive11: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
With the comments I am seeing here, its obvious the OP is saying the truth, most of nigerian men either suffer from insecurities, liw self esteem, inability to control aggression or just immature to handle a relationship... Do your part as a man and you wouldn't have to worry about your girlfriend with other guys, it would help with give you peace of mind.

It's try that her bf is insecure and he was wrong to threaten to kill her but she's not innocent. What they did was disrespectful

Either way, the bf needs to learn how to communicate hurt more effectively rather than threaten violence
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by bepositive11: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Herbephe1:

l wonder o, she's even bold enough to display such madness in her fiance presence.. madness of the highest order.
But why would yyour fiance threatened to kill you because of such,it shows that he's deeply in love with you and from your write up here it shows he's the only one dating you ..

Threatening to kill her means that be loves her?? I don't know what to say. I'm speechless

So men who kill their women in anger love them? You're not serious. If you love someone, you would never do anything to hurt them intentionally

He's in lust not in love. He's possessive not protective
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
This Olosho go win Golden dick for Olympic.

Come let me peck, kiss and knack you too....

Ewu
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by 9japride(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
I hope this story is true? People just look to catch cruise online. Any lady that love bad guys shouldn't complain about their behaviour. Those are the kind of guys that cause crises in schools because of babe matter.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by TeeFriz: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Stupid comment
Always acting the victim all the goddamn time
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Danielkelly: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hayee:
you have not met one dear cheesy cheesy cheesy Just dat your ego can never accept it tongue tongue tongue
Haye Are you one?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me. by Londonboyrep(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
In my opinion nothing like male/female besties. 90% of the time or more they are f*** buddies but because they couldn’t make it public they claim to be just friends. Funny thing is what the girl thinks is their little secret, the guy has prolly told all his friends lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You / Teenage Pregnancy. Who Is To Blame? Parent Or Society... / Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.