Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why Did You Marry In The First Place. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did You Marry In The First Place. (22900 Views)

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by jaxxy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
She passed the test.
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by graphics105: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cos she go carry bele wen nobody send am undecided

16 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by uthlaw: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
not yet....na come n marry I de find,visa don hard!
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by abobote: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Coz she gave me two sons as baby mama

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by matiandu(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Personal reasons are kept as personal secrets. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Make we no go marry spouse wey go slit our throat

13 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Bestmanwealthy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Narsh
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Darlingme(f): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Because I really want to make him a successful man

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Lawrry(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Chuky7:
My fellow what drove you to go into the union of two is one. many reasons I can guess. some pressure. most pregnancy fear of wedlock. or was it true love or love of money the need for a financial umbrella over your head.

So what was your motive or drive.
BBG
Brain, Beauty, and Godliness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by femi4: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Chuky7:
My fellow what drove you to go into the union of two is one. many reasons I can guess. some pressure. most pregnancy fear of wedlock. or was it true love or love of money the need for a financial umbrella over your head.

So what was your motive or drive.
Procreation
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by GreaterFuture(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
I'm not married
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by thorpido(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Darlingme:
Because I really want to make him a successful man
Hmmm,so you made him complete.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by jclassiq(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
I am not married Mr man.
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by ppogba: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
I married her.because she is not a slay queen.

Ever since, no regrets.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Because she is unique, intelligent, over beautiful and God fearing...gets better everyday too. This month we will be celebrating our 10 yrs wedding anniversary. Next thing na jaapaaaunited@yahoo.com.... grin grin grin tongue

27 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by rita25(f): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
i wish i had married for money cos i thought i was in love but na scam i have seen shege walahi embarassed

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by EmmyOD(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cos I give im sister belle

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Incandescent(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
JavaScript90:
I am still in my mid twenties trying to establish myself. I don't see myself marrying anytime soon or else a miracle happens. I need to make solid wealth and be established before thinking about marriage.
Don't be deceived, a man is loved for his ability to provide and protect his family and it will be unfortunate if you can't meet these obligations. that woman that is desperately telling you to marry her 'we will manage anything you have' will be the first to make your life a living hell. men be wise

Bla bla bla.

You know all this and yet you are still not married

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by advanceDNA: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
SizeBigi40:
I wanted to be the CEO of his preek tongue

Meanwhile
Please Hear THIS!

Our herbal skyman PENIS Enlargement helps to improve your stamina, libido, penis size, and self-confidence. Skyman organic herbal oil is an all-natural enhancer for men, designed to boost performance, stamina and reignite your confidence while ensuring you gain a Bigger, Thicker Longer, and Stronger PENIS!

This is Revolutionary!!!
A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy Erection.

This formula is FAST-ACTING and results are noticeable within 2weeks of usage. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure. You are just a Phone call away from Your Permanent SOLUTION.

You are still among those deceiving people with penis-enlargement product... fear God oooo....

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
For me, what would make me marry my partner. She's all bundle of joy. I swear. Ever since I met this very girl, my life has been so easy. I can't overemphasize. She knows. Thank you Adaeze

18 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by advanceDNA: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
rita25:
i wish i had married for money cos i thought i was in love but na scam i have seen shege walahi embarassed

You will meet me at home.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by anambraamaka: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Marriage is scary

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by xangerar: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
Am not yet married but oneday I will be married to joy.

The Lord grant this will. Amen.
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Flier: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Because she’s independent,doesn’t like or ask me money and make me feel like I am still single
No string attach, though I pay her monthly salary but apart from that I am still free like a bird.
I was an introvert as a single and I am still enjoying it even when I am married
I can’t trade my space or peace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Klass99(f): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by seanjy4konji: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
You no deh ever get sense....na only sex deh worry u....sessss weh cheap pass sharwarma na hin deh hungry men to marry for nigeria
Iyaebe:
Most Nigerian men marry because of sex,that's it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman / "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter / Missing Kid Pls Help. Photo Added.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.