Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why Did You Marry In The First Place. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did You Marry In The First Place. (22880 Views)

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Munzy14(m): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2021
Fryzi:
So that I can enjoy it raw wink
Guy man.. grin

After raw, comes the buying of baby pampers and school fees na.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by irunoko(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are still not answering my questions. What are you afraid of? undecided

Again, How can you declare it a stupid reason simply because it failed for some? undecided

What about those who married for that reason and are doing just fine in their union are there marriage not just as valid as any other out there? undecided
I have answered you in parables and I expect you ought to have decoded if you are a wise person

It is madness to see someone walking a certain path and entering into a ditch and then think you will pass the same route and you won't enter the same ditch.a reasonable person will learn what caused him to enter the ditch and pass another path

Meanwhile I'm not afraid of anything. I am as bold as a lion cool
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Stycon(m): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Amebo. grin

You know how we do it grin

Would love to send you a PM. I have a proposition that you would love.
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2021
Stycon:

You know how we do it grin

Would love to send you a PM. I have a proposition that you would love.

Oya. Send here.
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2021
Owopariola01:

You sound contradictory. Are you just trying to form woke?

Or you don't know the meaning of facade?
Why will you care about love if it is just a facade?

How was my reply contradictory? You said I should marry for love, and I replied that I would rather marry who loves me than even me doing the loving, and that's if it even exists. Trust me, I have been there, all na wash!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by TheManMentor: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2021
Skyview01:

You are welcome. Marriage is for the strong hearted.
You can say dat agn bruh... no be beans...
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Stycon(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Oya. Send here.

yahoo.com.

Sending CV plus cover letter nowww grin
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Stycon:

Sending CV plus cover letter nowww grin

May luck shine on you. cheesy
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by rita25(f): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2021
have u seen me before00?00 so why judge? have u looked at urself?
soundOsonic:

Look at yourself, what man with money will marry you. Abba reason am now
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by iluvdonjazzy: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2021
I married mine because of her YANCH.
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by rita25(f): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2021
PERSONALLY AM RICHER THAN U THINK
toujurs:
This is one of the reasons, Most men don't respect their wifes, Chai . You guys can eat feaces, laughing in public while crying in silence. You can make that money, don't limit your self, your parents didn't train you in school, to become a leech. cry
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by rita25(f): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2021
I DONT SOUND WEAK I AM WEAK I GAVE UP LONG AGO JUST LIVING ONE DY AT A TIME.
SamuelLoch:

You sound weak, like you've given up... Be strong, and wish yourself good things. Things change, and I believe yours is not an exception.
Something is wrong somewhere, and I pray that God would open your eyes. You deserve a happy marriage too
Cheer up ma'am! smiley
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by soundOsonic: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
rita25:
have u seen me before00?00 so why judge? have u looked at urself?

You dey find man with money na. I am telling you that they will never find you. If you want money go hustle no dey find man with money

And I look good by the way
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Ogajohnbull(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Honestly, it was a gamble cos I needed to marry at age 35 in order not to train my children with my pension. Met her in a month and propose marriage in less than 2 months. The relationship became official after 5 months and 3 kids were produce in less than 5 years. The journey was rough initially but understanding came in within the years. Most especially, I value her cos she contributes financially, emotionally and aspires me to my dreams. If it was a mistake, I 'll gladly repeat it again cos she is the best thing to 've happened to me.
But my previous relationships makes me hide my complete love and appreciations for her in order not to inflate her ego. She 'll be my indisputable queen in my kingdom. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Randgist: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Incandescent:

If you go into marraige with this nairaland/Twitter myopic mentality of yours, you'd have serious issues.

The nonsense I read here about simp this and simp that are from immature minds

Ask responsible men around you offline to talk to you about marriage and it'd be better of for you my brother.

Take this advice seriously.

A lot of men are suffering because they fed their minds with loads of crap from the internet

Go to the one who instituted marriage and learn from Him.

The one that instituted marriage? Do you mean God?
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Noshitboi(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sheriman:

Mad man shocked shocked. If you dare to divorce that woman I will use DSS to arrest you immediately and lock you up in an underground cell. Nonsense!!
Just try it. You will see hell!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Incandescent(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
Randgist:

The one that instituted marriage? Do you mean God?

Of course
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by HoneyWholesaler: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lol interesting comments
Companionship is a powerful motive

(P.S. If you need the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted HONEY straight from the bee farm, then contact us through our signature. Thank you.)
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Hottdawgg: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ishilove:

What exactly do men want? After pouring encomiums on her, you still admitted that you commit adultery despite having a fulfilling marriage.

Imagine if the tables were turned and she is the one playing away matches, would you be cool about it?

I am not against premarital sex. It helps to determine compatibility. If a woman has determined that she is compatible with a man then woe betide her if she shares the family treasure pot with others. It's a different thing if she didn't know
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by SamuelLoch: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
rita25:
I DONT SOUND WEAK I AM WEAK I GAVE UP LONG AGO JUST LIVING ONE DY AT A TIME.

It is well with you and your family. Amen!
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by 77star: 12:50am On Nov 13, 2021
fasho01:
I married my wife because she is gentle, kind, and understands me. She allows me be me at all times and trusts me to lead our home. Even when I make wrong judgements, she is always supportive and it gives me room to reflect, learn, thrive and be the best version of me for our family. I'm not there yet, but with her by my side, I am happily being the man I want to be and this brings me absolute peace.

If I'm to do it all over again, I will honestly choose her again
God, please I pray for this kind of wife
Or better give me the one that is better than this man's wife

I'm proud of your wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist / My Funny Experience Today December 25th / Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.