Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused (60770 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by miraclea: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2021
First work on your finance
Two stop telling them your previous stories
Three go to genuine spiritual church not Pentecostal claiming to know deliverance o because they will compound your problem it's either you have a spiritual wife or strong family or personal curse that may alter the cause of things latter in life

quote author=Kingsley123456 post=107509598]I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

What is going on with me... I'm confused, this one is affecting me.[/quote]
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Gnbnexi: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool AMABOBI I NO GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BCUS I DE ROLL MY WEED HERE.. I GO ADVISE U SEY MAKE U START TO DE SMOKE WEED. I DE TELL U. U GO DE REASON WELL AND DOES BANIS NO GO DE SEE U LIKE A JUNZIN GUY. SEE NA UR CHARACTER DE CUS AM. U NEED FIT IN AS A G. U DE TOO EMOTIONAL AND U NO DE TREAT DEM DE WEY DEM WANT. ABOBI HIGH SOMETHING, U GO THANK ME LATER. WTF MAN
most hilarious comment I have seen today

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by TheSoothSayer(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Maybe you are my husband then bkos I have been praying for my spouse anywhere he is not to have a peaceful relationship until he finds me. Better come proposed bkos I am tire of waiting ☺️☺️☺️☺️

All these witchcraft prayers.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Carparts888(m): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2021
The story be like nollywood, something is not right and either he tells them how his first ex left and they use same strategy to leave for whatever relationship issues or the story is fake.
Midas01:
So a whole four times is not extraordinary enough?
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by alphaNomega: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

What is going on with me... I'm confused, this one is affecting me.

Honestly, what you need in your life right now is money.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by destinychidi: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2021
maybe u have a spiritual wife
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by jimter44(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2021
It's may not be a coincidence. This is a spiritual attack. Kindly locate a Bible believing church for proper deliverance by word of God. I recommend you to locate any branch of living faith church close to you and start worshipping with them.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Imustnottalk: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2021
Bros you no Sabi give woman Belle ni,you for give one of them Belle and see if she will run. any lady you see now no tell am about marriage just give am Belle marriage don set be that
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:
Couldn't concentrate on my exams, I can't stop thinking about her..

First of all...what tribe are you from??

I suspect you are Igbo...answer this question first and let's start from there.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Psoul(m): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool AMABOBI I NO GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BCUS I DE ROLL MY WEED HERE.. I GO ADVISE U SEY MAKE U START TO DE SMOKE WEED. I DE TELL U. U GO DE REASON WELL AND DOES BANIS NO GO DE SEE U LIKE A JUNZIN GUY. SEE NA UR CHARACTER DE CUS AM. U NEED FIT IN AS A G. U DE TOO EMOTIONAL AND U NO DE TREAT DEM DE WEY DEM WANT. ABOBI HIGH SOMETHING, U GO THANK ME LATER. WTF MAN

I know you are trying to carve out a niche for yourself here in Nairaland.
You better stop tying in ALL CAP. It makes your comment frustrating to read.
It makes no sense to write that way. It gives readers headache.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Boogyman557: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2021
Psoul:

I know you are trying to carve out a niche for yourself here in Nairaland.
You better stop tying in ALL CAP. It makes your comment frustrating to read.
It makes no sense to write that way. It gives readers headache.
ok man. ama try to change it. wtf man

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by mema900: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

Change your spec....you have been dating the same coterie of people
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by koladebrainiac(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2021
date another girl if the same thing happens

try and move abroad

trust me, your village people wont follow u there
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by rolams(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Nothing is wrong with you. God will provide the best half for you soon!
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by cosmos2000(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2021
larryking540:

because he is very fast to tell them y their ex left him ,don't get me wrong it's cool to tell your ex but break it bit by bit

Yh maybe... But the way he said it makes it look spiritual
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Johel(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

They are all liars... nothing is wrong with you...but if u choose to fall for their nonsense,then joke's on you.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Bigman247(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2021
You have to find a Bible believing church for prayers and deliverance. It is a spiritual attack to frustrate you from having a life partner. Some people might think it is a joke, but the spiritual controls the physical and there are many hidden things we don't know which only God can reveal.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Abemy(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Try to find out one of those pastors involved and visit them unannounced.

Present one of those girls as the one you want to marry, hear what the pastor will tell you, then you can take it up from there.

Plead with them to link you up with those pastors.

Mean while, has your manhood not been used for money rituals, or are you sure you have not been sacrificed to something by someone?

Think about it.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Abemy(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Try to find out one of those pastors involved and visit them unannounced.

Present one of those girls as the one you want to marry, hear what the pastor will tell you, then you can take it up from there.

Plead with them to link you up with those pastors.

Mean while, has your manhood not been used for money rituals, or are you sure you have not been sacrificed to something by someone?

Think about it.

In other news.

Call 07044547193 for your ERONASTIC ALPHA STONE for total cure of erectile dysfunction, painful menstruation, irregular menstruation, pile, and other infections.

You will be glad you did.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by ruthmadaki90: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Abi you get spirit wife?
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Joker4Cruise: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Find an atheist to date. Dem no believe in stuffs like that.

This, the false prophet has seen
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by meobizy(f): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Stop dating church girls, haba. Now pay me for giving advice.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by godliman: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2021
Bola146:
I would say they are not meant for you, broken relationship is far better than broken marriage, I don't believe everything is spiritual sad unbelievers are having peaceful homes too, what is meant for you will definitely stay no matter what. Just be prayerful and abstain from sin, you better face your studies, nobody will be responsible for your f9 sad hustle more, at the appointed time you will meet your own woman who will not disappoint you or waste your time. Think about your past, ask God for forgiveness of sins and His mercy. Shalom
Also stop indulging in premarital sex, if you have been doing so. It is possible those girls told their pastors you were sleeping with them
True love waits.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Czario: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

OP same thing happened to me ..I was meeting fantastic girls but after a while they would quit citing spiritual reasons...

I eventually married someone and it turned out after struggling to have kids for a year plus that a woman in my family was against me ever marrying or having children....this is what the pastor's of these girls saw beforehand.
I fought them spiritually and financially...we had kids ...in spite of them...glory be to God !
But on the long run I'm exhausted.

I'm still not settled in the marriage...money we spent doesn't seem to have returned..and worst of all...my wife is just so incompatible and imature for my kind of person...

I'm not just enjoying the whole thing

I take God beg u....don't marry, don't force it...remain on your own till an army of women come banging on your door...most importantly PRAY !
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Peaceadebu: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Hahahhahahah.
But na prayer sha
TheSoothSayer:

All these witchcraft prayers.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by MemoriesAndMe: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2021
The pastors are the ones messing up your relationships by brainwashing your girls.

Leave the Christian babes alone for a moment, since it appears you've been dating the ones easily brainwashed by their pastors.

Date a Muslim or traditionalist babe for a moment and dont reveal what the previous girls told you. If she suddenly comes and tell you her Imam, Alfa or babalawo says she should leave you too, then it appears you may have a problem.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by MandateofGod(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2021
I will recommend an MFM church for you for a deliverance session. you will surely testify!
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Blackdisciple(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Try as much as possible to stay away from those type of girls that even if she couldn't eat she will report to the pastor, if she goes to work late she will report to the pastor meaning all their live they never believe they can kneel down in their closest and pray to God and God will answer them.

Just focus on the hustling things for now....

You will be fine later, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Nosa111(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
God Dey help your life, you Dey regret.

Just be happy. God might be working for you. But still check yourself spiritually too.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by biggz82: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
My brother forget about marriage be a BABY DADDY and your problem is solved.

Thank me later
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by blahc007: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lalami3232:
My brother, all u need to change this ur plenty story is MONEY. They would always give u same story when they meet someone better. I get guy wey dey form SS when he don tire for women. I feel say na same thing na dey happen to u, nothing else. Everybody love comfort, don't be deceived. U no see as Regina Daniels leave her handsome boyfriend for Ned? Did u even care to know the reason she may have given the guy? Maybe she go still don tell am say "Her pastorssssss warn her not to marry a cute guy, else she fit dye" grin
My guy, no worry, all these are stories wey u go remember and laugh at later when money don show. E go dey pain u now because you may be broke. Na Davido dey pray make babes leave he life, not the other way around.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go ************"
U have lied to yourself.... terrible lies na em u don tell urself....
Money attracts ladies to u...but can keep Dem.
Fine face can attract ladies to u...but can't keep Dem...
Bros....wetin fit keep a woman na mystery....
Wen we pray earnestly while looking for a partner, no be say we no know what else to pray for....the matter pass MONEY BRO....
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by LordOfTheGame: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bro nothing is wrong with you. I had similar experiences and was beginning to think that something is wrong with me until the last shot I fired which landed me into serious and straightforward relationship with a lady who knows what she wants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.