Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused (60779 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Rick9(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2021
Sheriman:
Africans and Spiritualism are like breads and butter
Everyone is entitled to their beliefs ok. Life is far more spiritual than physical.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2021
This is what happens when you engage in unholy relationship with the opposite sex.?

It's either they noticed something not so cool about you. Maybe like your personal hygiene and just use the pastor thing as an excuse to leave you.

They may not even have received any message but because you prolly told them about your experience in previous relationships, they now capitalized on it and used it as their excuse too.

Forget about anything woman for now.
Check your hygiene and visit a bible believing Church for prayers.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by nosmassam(m): 12:15am On Nov 12, 2021
My only and candid advice for you sir, pls make sure you attend the Y2021 RCCG CONGRES "THE SIEGE IS OVER " DATE: MONDAY 5TH - SATURDAY 11TH, VENUE: REDEEM CAMP, LAGOS IBADAN ROAD.
Bros I call assure you that, you shall not see the siege again IJN.
God bless you.
Pls come along with your faith that God will answer your prayers

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by frozen70(f): 12:20am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

What is going on with me... I'm confused, this one is affecting me.

Well check yourself, if there was ever a time you disappointed any woman while dating her of which you promised to marry her and left her

There is no smoke with out fire

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by chubbyG(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2021
Do you tell the new girlfriends the reasons for the break up?

If yes, then they maybe using the same "lie" to break up with you too.

Be a better person all round, get closer to God and your wife will locate you.

Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:28am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

"It appears one of our members is using 5G on your matter". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by AfroKnight: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool AMABOBI I NO GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BCUS I DE ROLL MY WEED HERE.. I GO ADVISE U SEY MAKE U START TO DE SMOKE WEED. I DE TELL U. U GO DE REASON WELL AND DOES BANIS NO GO DE SEE U LIKE A JUNZIN GUY. SEE NA UR CHARACTER DE CUS AM. U NEED FIT IN AS A G. U DE TOO EMOTIONAL AND U NO DE TREAT DEM DE WEY DEM WANT. ABOBI HIGH SOMETHING, U GO THANK ME LATER. WTF MAN

Guy

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Maariv: 12:48am On Nov 12, 2021
Its neither odinary nor your fault but you have to do something. DM if you need to know. Let the girls go for now. Sort yourself out first.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Pacesetter123(m): 12:56am On Nov 12, 2021
cayorday89:

I am not one who is into pastor say pastor say, but if in all cases not even one gave a different excuse, then he should watch it. Honestly, I don't know what to advice him because if I do and my mum comes across it, na gbege be that as I always shun her when it comes to Pastors' matter.
What if he has been telling them about what the first one said and all of them now used it as memory verse?
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by calcal: 1:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Poverty is a disease that is very difficult to cure. To cure it, the first thing is to eliminate DISTRACTION.

Ofcourse, the urge to Bleep is there but that urge at some point will need to be controlled to achieve greatness.

If you are poor, you need to look for your level, your level won't tell you a story from a pastor.

stay focused, they will always come.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by openmine(m): 1:16am On Nov 12, 2021
Op there is nothing wrong with you.
Avoid any attempt to spiritualize every disappointment that might turn out to be a blessing for you in the future!
Any lady with that 'My Pastor said' format does not have a mind of her own(not matured) and must be avoided!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by lekonso: 1:27am On Nov 12, 2021
My friend this is purely no doubt the work of the devil. There is an enemy at work somewhere deceiving. These are all lies cooked up by the devil to keep you unmarried. Please go to a Bible believing church to break the yoke of marital delay in your life.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Dats serious
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by causimalbarka(m): 1:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Nebes:
Move on. Make money. Don’t tell your future partners about your breakup history so they don’t use the same format.
Above all, find peace with yourself and don’t be too emotionally needy in any relationship.
Good bless you...
Perfect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by onojaford(m): 1:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Nebes:
Move on. Make money. Don’t tell your future partners about your breakup history so they don’t use the same format.
Above all, find peace with yourself and don’t be too emotionally needy in any relationship.
Op, I hope you have heard? Pay attention to this advice. Your problem is not spiritual at all.

Finally, stop dating church girls.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by cosmos2000(m): 1:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Bro I will sincerely advise you see a Man of God and Explain to him. You too enter prayer and fasting. It's kinda weird to keep hearing same thing
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by larryking540: 1:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

u are just over thinking bro ,when most individuals what to option out of a relationship,they mostly use pastor or something else,u will be alright bro
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by larryking540: 2:00am On Nov 12, 2021
onojaford:
Op, I hope you have heard? Pay attention to this advice. Your problem is not spiritual at all.

Finally, stop dating church girls.
church girls is a no go area for any man ,if rain fall ,it has meaning,they kick stone it has a meaning,if they see their period it has a meaning
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by larryking540: 2:01am On Nov 12, 2021
cosmos2000:

Bro I will sincerely advise you see a Man of God and Explain to him. You too enter prayer and fasting. It's kinda weird to keep hearing same thing
because he is very fast to tell them y their ex left him ,don't get me wrong it's cool to tell your ex but break it bit by bit
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Iamachildofgod: 2:19am On Nov 12, 2021
My guy, you make sense very well, I dey with one ukwale kpoli(igboo/weed) that one wet be as u they smoke am, e go dey sight tia tia, u know am na, that claro wet dey high like say tomorrow not dey, I dey with am now, I got pass am to am make he sip, I sure say if he take am, he go see well and he go dey well. Brother try smoke small weed, you go dey alright and those Banis nor g0 dey use u dey play bet naija dey tell u say u be game wey go cut. Rubbish. Smoke small weed, u go dey alright. Trust me.
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool AMABOBI I NO GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BCUS I DE ROLL MY WEED HERE.. I GO ADVISE U SEY MAKE U START TO DE SMOKE WEED. I DE TELL U. U GO DE REASON WELL AND DOES BANIS NO GO DE SEE U LIKE A JUNZIN GUY. SEE NA UR CHARACTER DE CUS AM. U NEED FIT IN AS A G. U DE TOO EMOTIONAL AND U NO DE TREAT DEM DE WEY DEM WANT. ABOBI HIGH SOMETHING, U GO THANK ME LATER. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by vincentbravo(m): 2:21am On Nov 12, 2021
You are right. He really need a strong deliverance. God will do it for him. Remain focus to do a strong deliverance OPM church. Thank me later

Iyaebe:
You have a spirit wife and any lady that dares marriage with you is in for a big risk.Go for deliverance.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:33am On Nov 12, 2021
OP I hope you hven not been telling those girls what to your previous break up with those babew as they could be taking advantage of that story to leave you. Anyways leave those girls as they are not yours, your own is coming. Just calm down and face your Life.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Boogyman557: 2:48am On Nov 12, 2021
darichlife:

Weed aint for petty minds.
HOLLY GRAM cool NA PETTY MINDS START AM. NA DEM DE EVEN DO PASS WEN DEM START. JUST NO UR LEVEL OF HIGHNESS. ME I NO DE HIGH PASS 15 STICK IN A SPOT. WTF MAN
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by umarshehu58(m): 2:48am On Nov 12, 2021
You are just broke... Make money and see wonders
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by ossyla(m): 2:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Pray[b][/b]
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Boogyman557: 2:53am On Nov 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Someone have problem and only solution you have for him is to go and smoking igbo.
HOLLY GRAM cool D GUY NEED WISE UP. IF EM CONTINUE LIKE DIS, DOES GIRLS GO DE FINISH D SMALL MONEY WEY EM DE TRY SAVE. D GUY NEED OT ON HOW TO TALK TO LADIES. NO BE AGE B MATURITY DIS DAYS. WORLD DON CHANGE AS SO OUR LADIES TOO. GIRLS OF LATE 70s 80s 90s AINT D SAME WITH GIRLS OF NOW. WTF MAN
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by darsh(m): 3:01am On Nov 12, 2021
Bruh!!!! You too go sort out yourself with God
You should pray bout yourself not just you selecting randomly

Kingsley123456:

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by chukel(m): 3:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Run away from girls whom their pastors dictate their lives. They are useless. They dont have mind of their own. Same way the pastor will dictate what happens in your home if you marry such woman. Same with any girl who is all about my pastor this, my pastor that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Tundex911: 3:05am On Nov 12, 2021
Have you try to reach out to pastor righteousness??

E fit get you solution okay

Oluwa a wa pelu e
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by macho44(m): 3:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Ur Village People Don Siddon On Top This Matter, Na Council Of Elders Go Fit Advice You As E Don Be.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by bluefilm: 3:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Tales by the moonlight. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.