Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused (60776 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by PGKing1(m): 5:37am On Nov 12, 2021
They all go to the same Church cheesy...

Still your #1 plug for Original Backwoods in naija
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by backbone503(m): 5:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Move on gracefully with your life. If you can see the bigger picture, someday, you'll be grateful to God for not ending up with any of those people.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by makson007: 5:47am On Nov 12, 2021
This is the work of spirit wife. The solution is simple,
Give your life to Jesus Christ and go for deliverance..
I advice you go to MFM , there is full week and week end sessions. it comes up once in a month.. Good luck

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Love55freas(m): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2021
my brother go and make money
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Onowu1979: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

What is going on with me... I'm confused, this one is affecting me.

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by deavicky(m): 6:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

yoruba people with pastor say pastor no say that is why I like warri people nothing concern them with this kind talk. But come to think of it, are u sure u are an husband material?.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by oma19(f): 6:16am On Nov 12, 2021
Hello,
that's not the end of your life, I will advise you to start a relationship with God by having a covenant time on daily basis and serious closer to GOD. when is time for your covenant prayer read the bible, other Christian books. and God will reveal the problem to you in dreams.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by naikeboy(m): 6:18am On Nov 12, 2021
U no get problem break ups are natural soldier go soldier come barrack still remain
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by vokon2555(m): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Nigerian pastors and some Nigerian parents. No good advice from them at all.
My brother move on.
Your wife will come
Just don't give up in life
Hustle hard.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Munzy14(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
For it to happen 3 times, then, these marital setbacks are not ordinary.

I will advise you to go to a Bible believing church, and draw closer to your Creator, He alone can turn this setback to marital breakthrough.

His condition needs improvement...Ladies are running him street as he keeps repeating his break up history.

Ones they are fed up with him, they throw same format.. grin

He seems to be a pushy pushy guy, just few ladies will agree to allow him lead them.

He should forget women for now, and improve a bit on spiritual life , finance and healthy psychology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Youngthug69(m): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Omo oba cool

Omo dis one weak me oo

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by ultraviolet27(f): 6:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out blu Lets ntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

. You are an Indigene of which State? and reside where? Because I am Ekiti based and even lives in Ikole Ekiti right now Can you E-mail me? Let's talk
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:32am On Nov 12, 2021
benuejosh:
1. Have a thorough check on yourself and personality. If you find any fault about you, then fix it. After you have properly checked yourself and you've seen that you're perfectly okay, then,

2. Pray Pray Pray.
You are absolutely right
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2021
InfernoNig:
Maybe spirit wife is at play here. Go for deliverance.
Exactly my thought, bro
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by alansary0064(m): 6:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

If there are all leaving you with same storyline I will advise you to seek spiritual advice from your pastor too. Some things are actually not natural as some people are saying above.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by omayemz(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2021
PROPHETmichael:

PM w[code][/code]me and we'll get to the root of this.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Osibajo2023: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

first of all, r u a yahoo boy, because curse wey dey untop most of them head, no be small one o
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Pataricatering(f): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Lalami3232:
My brother, all u need to change this ur plenty story is MONEY. They would always give u same story when they meet someone better. I get guy wey dey form SS when he don tire for women. I feel say na same thing na dey happen to u, nothing else. Everybody love comfort, don't be deceived. U no see as Regina Daniels leave her handsome boyfriend for Ned? Did u even care to know the reason she may have given the guy? Maybe she go still don tell am say "Her pastorssssss warn her not to marry a cute guy, else she fit dye" grin
My guy, no worry, all these are stories wey u go remember and laugh at later when money don show. E go dey pain u now because you may be broke. Na Davido dey pray make babes leave he life, not the other way around.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go ************"
I'm sure you are one of the men who always shout how feminists hate men? But telling us how you will do something to yourself if you MISTAKENLY born a girl shows is the desperate hate you have for women.
May you NEVER have a female child - no girl deserves a father who hates her before she is even born .

Why are some men always so bitter and hateful towards women ?.no women owes you pvssy or a relationship - for you to be so bitter when they don't give you face.

Getting female attention is not your right, bro .
You need psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by arijay(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Pray hard, cancel curses and find relevant scriptures that deal with good future live. It's just a set back but it requires your efforts now. However, don't allow spiritualist to take advantage of you.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Ladycewhy(f): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Midas01:
Lol, you Nigerian men have really warped minds tho. Whenever you're rejected by a lady you always conclude it's because you're broke, lol.

So carpenters, bricklayers, drivers, etc don't have wives? Lol.

The earlier you guys realize your attitude could be a huge problem, the better for you.
Thought I was the only one who noticed that. The way they rush to conclude a woman left them because they are broke one would then wonder the fate of bricklayers, bus drivers , mechanics etc but surprisingly I see these men with wives and children as well.

These Nigerian men will blame everything on Nigerian women, the sun doesn't shine ,it's Nigerian women, they have halitosis ,it has to be be fault of Nigerian women for not being tolerant, they have bad attitude and manners it has to be the fault of Nigerian women for not babying and fixing them (which by the way their massive ego will even furstrate the poor girl) ,infact if they could they would have blamed global warming on Nigerian women as well.

If this was a Lady with the op's case ,the comments will be different ,but some how these hateful misogynists have managed to blame the women instead of finding solution for the op. Some even asked the op to go and make money, forgetting that one of the ladies even gave op money for make set of chairs. A lady that did that for a guy just won't bounce if it wasn't that serious but to bitter shallow minded misogynists it just has to be the women's fault ,the op is a saint that should go and make money .
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Ten06(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2021
When you find yourself in a situation where you don't understand what's happening go to God. Go and do deliverance, don't wait until later when you will begin to say had I know
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Limassol(m): 7:20am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:
Couldn't concentrate on my exams, I can't stop thinking about her..

Relax man cool. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you as far as am concerned. I think you need a change of perspective -- you seem to be after religious ladies, that needs to change.

There are lots of open-minded ladies out there who don't even know such thing exist. Find such and your problem is solved.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by poweredcom(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2021
Op those girls are empty

After all all Nigerian girls are useless and don't have a mind of their own

@womenareapess this guy is working about creatures that don't value him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Prayer is the key.

But then, how pastors dey take confirm one spouse
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Das1mama: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2021
There is an adage that says 'once bitten twice shy' but u left yours far too long, i believe if we let u be u would jump into another relationship, bro this is a spiritual matter and needs to be tended spiritually; 1, u need to be born again in the Holy Ghost because only him can liberate the man from curses, bondages of the rulers of darknees. Shalom call this number 0806807641nine. But it's not compulsory if u have already found a solution.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by dotedote: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2021
As e be say na dia pastor dey tell dem to jilt you, Guy, go for a Moslem sister.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by obyflexy(f): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Guy move on. 2 fiancees and 18 girlfriends left me. But am still believing God to get the destined wife. When I mean fiance I don't understand I have done introduction, 2nd wine bringing,paid 4 all the lists etc and have spent almost 700,000 naira in 2016 and she has the heart to leave me when I have never seen her pants. I fainted and was depressed sick for 3 years but am still strong now moving on. Not interested in paying her back when I heard she married another man.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by ifinger: 7:31am On Nov 12, 2021
Remind me of my ex who told me same bull story , after we broke up the mugu still want to de bill me so each time she ask for any favors I go use her as sez therapy , no time _fok and drop

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by johnmartus(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool D GUY NEED WISE UP. IF EM CONTINUE LIKE DIS, DOES GIRLS GO DE FINISH D SMALL MONEY WEY EM DE TRY SAVE. D GUY NEED OT ON HOW TO TALK TO LADIES. NO BE AGE B MATURITY DIS DAYS. WORLD DON CHANGE AS SO OUR LADIES TOO. GIRLS OF LATE 70s 80s 90s AINT D SAME WITH GIRLS OF NOW. WTF MAN

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Hollysaint: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2021
You have a spiritual wife.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Willie2015: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2021
Op must understand that life is spiritual ...
And the key to survival is to be spiritually minded....
Let him get on his knees and pray....
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Dextre(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:
Couldn't concentrate on my exams, I can't stop thinking about her..

Bro turn to God. Kneel and pray to your God, it’s becoming a trend with you, that should sit you down and have you call on your maker

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.