Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What's So Special About Getting Married? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's So Special About Getting Married? (23058 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / I'm About To Regret Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Munzy14(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mariangeles:

When I was new on nairaland, I was really shocked at the level of gender hate that was the order of the day here.
I was nearly caught up in it until a friend called me to order.

Gender debate is a common issue in our world..Infact it happens anywhere na, nairaland is just one out of many places it can happen, as long as men and women interact.

The real deal is you just share your Opinion without pleasing anybody..And own it to your chest.

You get triggered easily okwaya? grin
The longer one stays and interacts with opposite gender, should toughen your skin a bit..

Life is not a joke o, you have toughen a bit..And master the act of coming into convo and moving out when you want here...With that nobody can get under your skin.

For me, it takes someone i love to get under my skin..so Any how bashing m huru, as long it's not a lover, onye ahu gbu ga oge ya...I will laugh at the person trying hard to hit me below the belt.
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by 234GT(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mercychen:

Don't mind them.

Most of them don't think about it before they jumped into it.

Please don't get married. Dont make life hell for an innocent man. You are better off single and 'happy'
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
234GT:

Please don't get married. Dont make life hell for an innocent man. My daughter is better off single and 'happy'

grin nice.
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Mariangeles(f): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Munzy14:

Gender debate is a common issue in our world..Infact it happens anywhere na, nairaland is just one out of many places it can happen, as long as men and women interact.

The real deal is you just share your Opinion without pleasing anybody..And own it to your chest.

You get triggered easily okwaya? grin
The longer one stays and interacts with opposite gender, should toughen your skin a bit..

Life is not a joke o, you have toughen a bit..And master the act of coming into convo and moving out when you want here...With that nobody can get under your skin.

For me, it takes someone i love to get under my skin..so Any how bashing m huru, as long it's not a lover, onye ahu gbu ga oge ya...I will laugh at the person trying hard to hit me below the belt.

Nairaland di ka ala Sodom na Gomorrah. cheesy
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Munzy14(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mariangeles:

grin grin onye gwara gi? A kwa ga iko ebe a grin grin

Nwoke na ibe ya o na enwe mmeko nga a..lol

This place is a community and a mirror of what happens in reality atimes.

Just see it as place to unwind first, meet and interact with people, learn one or two, make few genuine friends and have fun.

Thats the way I see here.
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Mariangeles(f): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin onye gwara gi? A kwa ga iko ebe a grin grin
Ehen na! cheesy

Nwoke na ibe ya o na enwe mmeko nga a..lol
Ehenu! grin

This place is a community and a mirror of what happens in reality atimes.

Just see it as place to unwind first, meet and interact with people, learn one or two, make few genuine friends and have fun.

Thats the way I see here.

Yeah. It’s not all bad.
I’ve gained good things from here too.
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Munzy14(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ehen na! cheesy

Ehenu! grin

Yeah. It’s not all bad.
I’ve gained good things from here too.
Hehehehehe onye gwara gi.. grin

O nwere ndi i gidere grin

Yea, not bad at all...I enjoy here...Plus meeting wonderful personalities here...till date, my serious business associates, I met them on Nairaland...

Believe you me, CEOs visit here....A training I had in Ilorin opened my eye to people that visits here.

Ndi mpa na mma no ebe a, ka nku.. cheesy
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Mariangeles(f): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehehehehe onye gwara gi.. grin

O nwere ndi i gidere grin
According to their words na.

There was one here who told me about masculine homosexuals.
He said some of those guys that have strong hate for women, he said most of them are mostly masculine homosexuals.

Yea, not bad at all...I enjoy here...Plus meeting wonderful personalities here...till date, my serious business associates, I met them on Nairaland...

Believe you me, CEOs visit here....A training I had in Ilorin opened my eye to people that visits here.

Ndi mpa na mma no ebe a, ka nku.. cheesy

You’re right.
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Munzy14(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mariangeles:

According to their words na.

There was one here who told me about masculine homosexuals.
He said some of those guys that have strong hate for women, he said most of them are mostly masculine homosexuals.

You’re right.

They are everywhere, just like ndi nke Nwaanyi ha...

You see , you shouldn't get pissed when you see hate comments on genders....O na wu kariri ha.

Normal normal, E nwere masculine homosexuals...Very good looking guys, but no sexual interests in ladies..But, if family pressure bia, ha ewere ihere luru nwaanyi with no feelings....

Same with some nice and beautiful ladies, you won't know they are lesbians..

Mgbe m no school, ofu neighbour m, very gentle calm and beautiful girl, mana o wu lez..Ike a gwu m..With the way ihe ji aga ga ugbu a, o di hu kwa easy i nwete onye di straight o grin

Chukwu zo wa nu anyi....It hurts loving someone, only to realize he or she isn't straight.
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Mariangeles(f): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Munzy14:

They are everywhere, just like ndi nke Nwaanyi ha...

You see , you shouldn't get pissed when you see hate comments on genders....O na wu kariri ha.

Normal normal, E nwere masculine homosexuals...Very good looking guys, but no sexual interests in ladies..But, if family pressure bia, ha ewere ihere luru nwaanyi with no feelings....

Same with some nice and beautiful ladies, you won't know they are lesbians..

Mgbe m no school, ofu neighbour m, very gentle calm and beautiful girl, mana o wu lez..Ike a gwu m..With the way ihe ji aga ga ugbu a, o di hu kwa easy i nwete onye di straight o grin

Chukwu zo wa nu anyi....It hurts loving someone, only to realize he or she isn't straight.

There’s one that I suspect on family section that always crawls out from nowhere like the serpent that he is, and begin to spill trash about women. EVERY TIME!
His comments are hardly seen on random threads.
Just those gender war threads.
I said to myself no man that has ever been pleasured by a woman can have this much hate for them
I once put it to him in a subtle way that deep down, he knows he has no business in woman matters.
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Munzy14(m): 6:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Mariangeles:

There’s one that I suspect on family section that always crawls out from nowhere like the serpent that he is, and begin to spill trash about women. EVERY TIME!
His comments are hardly seen on random threads.
Just those gender war threads.
I said to myself no man that has ever been pleasured by a woman can have this much hate for them
I once put it to him in a subtle way that deep down, he knows he has no business in woman matters.

How did you know this? cheesy

Why will I even hate women,,is the question that comes up in my mind when i read some comments here.. cheesy
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Mariangeles(f): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Munzy14:

How did you know this? cheesy

Why will I even hate women,,is the question that comes up in my mind when i read some comments here.. cheesy

Owu ashi? cheesy

Isn't it common knowledge that one wouldn't condemn anything or anyone that makes them feel good?
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
qtguru:

Well there are alot of fools in the world if that's the case.
Don't mind him
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Munzy14(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mariangeles:

Owu ashi? cheesy

Isn't it common knowledge that one wouldn't condemn anything or anyone that makes them feel good?

Lol...Could be true, or false..Depending on individual.

Some will still condemn after climaxing.. grin

Ha bia kwa ozo, ha yo wa biko...o na ejukwanu afo grin grin

Just like women who condemn sex, but moan to cloud9 when having it..only to condemn it after...

Anyway, it takes psychological stuffs to begin to condemn a gender like that...O na wuchakwa heartbreak na umunnne ya. angry
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mariangeles:

Never condemn what you want.
Be true to yourself.
Marriage to the right person is a blessing.
Children in marriage give you a sense of purpose. They make life struggle worth it. They give meaning to life.

This is gold. kiss I love your perspective(s). It's not more about 'marriage' being bad, but people making bad decisions. I mean, people have struggles everyday and are not perfect, and so they carry that same stress and self into a union, expecting it to be some kind of life-sanitizing institution.

It is only what you make of it that it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Mariangeles(f): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

This is gold. kiss I love your perspective(s). It's not more about 'marriage' being bad, but people making bad decisions. I mean, people have struggles everyday and are not perfect, and so they carry that same stress and self into a union, expecting it to be some kind of life-sanitizing institution.

It is only what you make of it that it is.

Thank you dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Karlifate: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
PhilipReigns:

Hahahaha hahahaha Lwkmd. Everything you said is true. I am a married man and I must tell u quickly that what u described is a family that's a little comfortable and has some money to sort things. If not that am busy I would have created time to discribe a typical Nigerian home with little or no finance, it's even worse for those in this category.

That's why till today I admired the igbos so much, although most Igbo men marry late, when they do, they make sure there's enough money to carter for the family, and by extension, his relations and his wife's relations. All these things u mention, whether u want to believe it or not, can be made easier with money, u agree with me right? You can get a house help, but is it not family that are well to do that can afford a maid? You can get a driver? same thing apply as above. Conclusively, marriage is sweet, sweeter and sweetest when there's money. Let me emphasis that it's usually women that pushes men into marriage, so when talking about stress for a woman whose Lifetime dream has been accomplished, multiple the stress for the man by cube root of ten.

Gbam! cheesy
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by michigang: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
emsco:

If you like say this negative side of marriages forever, I will still marry and mine will work out.
the gambler has spoken
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by michigang: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mariangeles:

nwanyi ihia ebee ka i si?
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by emsco(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
michigang:
the gambler has spoken
Who is this mad man?
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by michigang: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
emsco:
Who is this mad man?
find me four odds for there. I needam sharpaly
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Mariangeles(f): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2021
michigang:
nwanyi ihia ebee ka i si?

Ala-Igbo. grin
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by michigang: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ala-Igbo. grin
ibu onye ebee?
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Obarofrederick(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Ketapu:

It seems you are now ready to take the red pill.

Read the following books to start your journey.

1. The Manipulated Man

2. Anatomy of Female Power.

When you finish reading those books, you will understand better.
I have read the Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar... But I haven't read the Anatomy of Female power. Is it that enlightening?
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Ketapu: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Obarofrederick:
I have read the Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar... But I haven't read the Anatomy of Female power. Is it that enlightening?

Yeah. The book is very eye-opening about how men are manipulated from birth till death. It was written by a Nigerian author which makes it more relatable.
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by Obarofrederick(m): 5:27am On Nov 16, 2021
Ketapu:

Yeah. The book is very eye-opening about how men are manipulated from birth till death. It was written by a Nigerian author which makes it more relatable.
I have downloaded the Book now... Once I'm done reading the 48 laws of Power by Robert Green, then I will.........

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by DonroxyII: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Broveens42:
Who invented the word marriage ?
I think humans were programmed to mate anybody they are attracted to(going into the world to multiply) but powerful humans reprogrammed it as an institution(marriage)
Evolution/Civilisation makes it Marriage. Possibly Ancient Human were mating anyhow and the Evils therein abound just like the Evils with animals right now but see how much the institution of marriage has make Human more organized, educated and transfer Civilisations to their offspring from generation to generation.

I don't think going back to animal's Era is ideal, that's a huge disservice to those that Evolves Marriage as the solution to societal ills.
Re: What's So Special About Getting Married? by edunaragold(f): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mexyz:

Hian, so your own orientation about marriage is so that you have your own children to send on errands?
Wonders shocked
the day I got married was the day I felt like a real man ,seeing my own kid gives me silent joy that only a parent can understand. No marry stay there,10yrs coming will say if u regret it or not .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' / Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat / Can Two Dark People Make A Bright Skinned Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.