Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

“I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say (1145 Views)

Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by likekissnaija: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lady sparks reactions - “I get offended when I’m approached by men who don’t measure up to me”

full gist here
https://www.kissnaija.com/lady-sparks-reactions-i-get-offended-when-im-approached-by-men-who-dont-measure-up-to-me/

Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Not a good thing to do.

1 Like

Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by Sonnobax15(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
I wish God can open the eyes of those men to see the kind of great magical work make-up is doing upon your face,I believe say none of dem for ever make the mistake of approaching you undecided

11 Likes

Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by amnesty7: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Let's see her without that make-up first.

2 Likes

Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by harqinhola(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ndi Ala
Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by Stopfapping: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
You will soon cry in Shiloh, see face like abandoned project

4 Likes

Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by fourboys: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
If men start to dey reason like this 95percent of women no go marry.... A very wealthy man can Marry a village girl who has never seen the light sad but here she is, 20k don enter her account' she don buy Android, come off her brain

13 Likes

Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by garriAndsugar: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
With her face like stray bat..

She still get mouth to talk..

3 Likes

Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na them go dey sing Somebody's son go find me one day grin grin
The son don see you now, u con dey run. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by Conwarden: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
likekissnaija:
Lady sparks reactions - “I get offended when I’m approached by men who don’t measure up to me”

full gist here
https://www.kissnaija.com/lady-sparks-reactions-i-get-offended-when-im-approached-by-men-who-dont-measure-up-to-me/

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!
Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by InfernoNig: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
This one is olosho looking for attention.
Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by Vinnie2000(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
PRIDE!
The 'Killer' of many Young ladies! sad embarassed
How can I date a guy who lives in Self contained?
How can I date a Guy who doesn't have a Car?
How can I date a Guy who earns 30k?

B4 u know it, They Get to 27,28,32 and 36 Years of Age
Thier married friends cut off from dem and they become Lonely and Depressed!
They now seek solace in Social media spilling Biles, Anger and Hate everywhere and Shouting 'Future is Female'! undecided

4 Likes

Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Stopfapping:
You will soon cry in Shiloh, see face like abandoned project

Cry in Shiloh??
Oga people cry in Shiloh for different reasons, and not just for marriage ((which is what I think you mean, by what you wrote up there))...

And if it's the case of marriage, do you think it's everyone who wants to get married??
Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by Truvelisback(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na them go dey sing Somebody's son go find me one day grin grin
The son don see you now, u con dey run. grin
All those grammar she dey blow dey call standard, na money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by Akinbahm(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Comot fakeup makeup and camera filter she’s nothing but Sango-ota project.

Upon the fake up she still look like expired project.

3 Likes

Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by Nicepoker(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Not a good thing to do.
Talk to her before she turns 61 grin

1 Like

Re: “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say by Bigpapi: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2021
likekissnaija:

full gist here

Is this your real face or should we expect another

(1) (Reply)

Visit thegadgettrend for your quality kitchen appliances / I Have Simped / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.