Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) (3535 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by KingDash: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
I swear na that psycho siofra, na she dey like this kind mumu things.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Welcome to reality sir, I wish you success in your wishes and enlightenment in your new outlook on life.

The redpill is a poisonous movement that exploits the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of men

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Jman06(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mumu girl Siofra
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Omo why people go put themselves under rules , just live your life and do what's right. ..

2 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Hayee(f): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Omo why people go put themselves under rules , just live your life and do what's right. ..
abi o cheesy cheesy cheesy
The day I took my time to read the rules of red pill I felt for the followers cheesy cheesy cheesy
As to many rules like your inside prison, like dry fasting and prayers grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Freelane33(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
YOUR LIFE YOUR CHOICE
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
abi o cheesy cheesy cheesy
The day I took my time to read the rules of red pill I felt for the followers cheesy cheesy cheesy
As to many rules like your inside prison, like dry fasting and prayers grin grin grin

As in I'm just tired and the useless rules keep on multiplying every day. ..

As a grown up man you know what is right and wrong no need of putting yourself under certain rules !!.. most of them haven't known the world we live in now ....

4 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by cherryCola: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
This thread is not my home
am just a visitor grin.
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by uthlaw: 1:13am On Nov 12, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

As in I'm just tired and the useless rules keep on multiplying every day. ..

As a grown up man you know what is right and wrong no need of putting yourself under certain rules !!.. most of them haven't known the world we live in now ....
keep quiet,woman rapper!

2 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by uthlaw: 1:14am On Nov 12, 2021
InfernoNig:

I know. Just be you. Alot of follow follow had destroyed many lives. Same guys forming redpillers are out there secretly sending urgent 2k to different girls.
every nigga cannot be folish like you!

2 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by InfernoNig: 2:55am On Nov 12, 2021
uthlaw:
every nigga cannot be folish like you!

Are you normal!!?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by uthlaw: 2:59am On Nov 12, 2021
InfernoNig:

Are you normal!!?
you well at all!
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by InfernoNig: 3:01am On Nov 12, 2021
uthlaw:
you well at all!

You are truly not normal.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by uthlaw: 3:05am On Nov 12, 2021
InfernoNig:

You are truly not normal.
you suppose comment with your woman rapper attitude!

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by InfernoNig: 3:11am On Nov 12, 2021
uthlaw:
you suppose comment with your woman rapper attitude!

E shock you say I nor be woman wrapper? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by uthlaw: 3:15am On Nov 12, 2021
InfernoNig:

E shock you say I nor be woman wrapper? grin
you be woman rapper with your first comment,na y I quote you....most you support women Everytime....shey u de Bleep them free ni!

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by InfernoNig: 3:18am On Nov 12, 2021
uthlaw:
you be woman rapper with your first comment,na y I quote you....most you support women Everytime....shey u de Bleep them free ni!

Eweee. So it's a bad thing to not be a red piller?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by uthlaw: 3:28am On Nov 12, 2021
InfernoNig:

Eweee. So it's a bad thing to not be a red piller?
u no get client abi,we go de talk tomorrow...I de busy now!
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by InfernoNig: 3:31am On Nov 12, 2021
uthlaw:
u no get client abi,we go de talk tomorrow...I de busy now!

I nor be yahoo boy like you.

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by uthlaw: 3:40am On Nov 12, 2021
InfernoNig:

I nor be yahoo boy like you.
lol...no b yahoo bro!
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by InfernoNig: 3:45am On Nov 12, 2021
uthlaw:
lol...no b yahoo bro!

Ok. grin

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Keep fooling yourself old woman

3 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by sajmark(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2021
All I see is a woman's failed attempt to ridicule the redpill.
And if you are really a male, you can as well join bobriscky and become a cross dresser.
ExRedpiller:

4 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by fattprince(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2021
ExRedpiller:
I saw this on a subreddit. I'm a member of the exredpill subreddit.

My eyes have been opened.
First when you talking about rich athlete talk about average citizens too who are asked to pay $300 child support per month when all they make is $1200 per month. And continue to increase it because while the pay is still fixed without caring one bit about the man and throwing him into prison for his inability to pay like he will be able to pay in prison. Instead of reducing his child support or working on increasing his pay they rather much throw him in prison which is to show they are only interested in putting him down rather than showing the child(ren) care.
What about those who did paternity test and Found out the child isn't theirs but still forced to pay child support. About about the rich man that have to pay child support to a woman that took his sperm from a used condom without his permission and impregnated herself.
And if you say it's only the rich athlete and artist and rich people that are being forced to pay child support then why is the Canadian citizens refusing to get married. The rate of marriage going down. Redpill is not stopping you from following it just but don't try to discredit it's help by creating topics like this. Just go and get burnt your way. I've never been heartbroken before. The highest is being rejected by a girl and I will feel emotional by a few days and even become friends with the girls but I've witness, heard, seen and critically thought a lot to think a Lady is different. There are ladies who are different but the percentage is low to risk it. Redpill isn't even about the only ladies but relationship as a whole. Friends, relative,family, bis partners e.t.c it's about putting yourself at an advantage because in this world human can do anything at anytime at all and if only got one life and if you let the life get away through your ignorance the world would go on. Your loss

6 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by fattprince(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Martinez39s:
Ex-redpiller indeed.
Bro since you are here already I don't expect you to just let him go with that comment. Put him in his place.
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by fattprince(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Hayee:
hahahaha o wicked gan cheesy cheesy cheesy
You want them to have heart attack grin grin cheesy
Dear op please right now focus on yourself and your improvement from your own philosophy of life
Have a mind of your own not just following a group blindly undecided
It is only these type of people I see that know what they want in life grin
Set goals make sure you achieve them by taking no for an answer tongue

Redpill is just an ideology I might work others and not you doesn't mean you are stupid, useless or a simp undecided undecided cheesy grin
See what you listed up there, is what redpillers are talking about. But we only form a group to share experiences and talk about the facts. We even encourage people to follow what work for them and not force theirselves to do what they can't do as long as you are self improving and not allowing anybody to manipulate you. But it seems we against women because due to how the society is built men that have been able to be immune against all sort of manipulation but find it really hard to fight against sex-manipulation. That's what we are trying to help with. Now tell me saying not to spend on a woman who isn't related to you to develop her but use it to develop yourself. Does that sound like hatred. It sounds like love to me. To love myself.
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Hayee(f): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2021
fattprince:

See what you listed up there, is what redpillers are talking about. But we only form a group to share experiences and talk about the facts. We even encourage people to follow what work for them and not force theirselves to do what they can't do as long as you are self improving and not allowing anybody to manipulate you. But it seems we against women because due to how the society is built men that have been able to be immune against all sort of manipulation but find it really hard to fight against sex-manipulation. That's what we are trying to help with. Now tell me saying not to spend on a woman who isn't related to you to develop her but use it to develop yourself. Does that sound like hatred. It sounds like love to me. To love myself.
then why are your fellow redpillers insulting the op undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by fattprince(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2021
Hayee:
then why are your fellow redpillers insulting the op undecided undecided undecided
Because he is insulting the redpill. And the post I'm referring to as the basic of redpill is your post that I quoted. Not the rubbish the Op posted.
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by stanliwise(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2021
uthlaw:
keep quiet,woman rapper!
Name calling is everything redpill use to cajole people into their cult group.
Say something else please. Woman rapper is stale.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by stanliwise(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2021
fattprince:

fat lies.
Na only woman matter una dey talk for that redpill.
Nothing there benefits a guy growing up.
Many guys are there forming hard guy with low self esteem, poor social skills and inability to live a mans live.
Na only cry all night about female gender.
Spitsssss

8 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by fattprince(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2021
stanliwise:

fat lies.
Na only woman matter una dey talk for that redpill.
Nothing there benefits a guy growing up.
Many guys are there forming hard guy with low self esteem, poor social skills and inability to live a mans live.
Na only cry all night about female gender.
Spitsssss
Forget it you won't understand.
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Hayee(f): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
fattprince:

Because he is insulting the redpill. And the post I'm referring to as the basic of redpill is your post that I quoted. Not the rubbish the Op posted.
if he is insulting the repill you as the logical gender grin should redirect him na cheesy cheesy cheesy
You guys are actually way too emotional for my liking cheesy cheesy
You guys have to just accept that it is not everyone that will agree with your redpill cheesy cheesy I guess logic is enough to tell you that undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now / Would You Visit Me Like This? (pics) / Ta Ta Ta Tasha Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.