Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) (3528 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Truvelisback(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
I optimistic that either Rocktation or Farano will bring this thread to Front page.

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by uthlaw: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
stanliwise:

Name calling is everything redpill use to cajole people into their cult group.
Say something else please. Woman rapper is stale.
All this boys that came to this life to worship women....may God be with you!

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Martinez39s(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
fattprince:

Bro since you are here already I don't expect you to just let him go with that comment. Put him in his place.
The charlatan is not worth any serious effort. I leave the op to bask in her charade.

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Afrobasic(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
Obviously fake.

You can't be ex-red pill. No one can be that stupid undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Hayee(f): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Afrobasic:
Obviously fake.

You can't be ex-red pill. No one can be that stupid undecided
why are you finding it difficult to accept his own decisions it's his life na cheesy cheesy
So let him leave his life the way he wants to it's not going to affect you in anyway grin grin
You guys are the logical gender na stop falling hands and being too emotional wink wink cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Walkee: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hanibbal:

The Op is a lady don't be fooled. She also registered that moniker/account today.
siofra abi wetin be her name. I don't know why they are obsessed with this redpill thing
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Afrobasic(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hayee:
why are you finding it difficult to accept his own decisions it's his life na cheesy cheesy
So let him leave his life the way he wants to it's not going to affect you in anyway grin grin
You guys are the logical gender na stop falling hands and being too emotional wink wink cheesy cheesy

Nothing emotional about my comment.

You can't unenlighten yourself. You can't unknow new knowledge. You can't age backwards. You can't be ex-redpill after understanding the redpill. That is logic.

So, the user is obviously a female hiding behind a male account.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
ExRedpiller:
I created this thread because I was once a brainwashed redpiller.

This place should be safe haven for men like me who want to do away with dangerous redpill ideologies.

I'm a very popular redpiller here but I have come to see the redpill for what it is and I'm not going to involve myself with it again. And so I created a new moniker for this.

I'm happy my eyes have been opened. Call me a simp but I don't care. I'm on a path to self-improvement and peace of mind. The Redpill almost destroyed me completely.

I'll be posting stuffs here from time to time.
u welcome

2 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Hayee(f): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Afrobasic:

Nothing emotional about my comment.

You can't unenlighten yourself. You can't unknow new knowledge. You can't age backwards. You can't be ex-redpill after understanding the redpill. That is logic.

So, the user is obviously a female hiding behind a male account.
it is his life accept if you can't do all whatever you wrote up there does not mean someone else can't cheesy cheesy
By the way you sound too emotional take a chill pill grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Afrobasic(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hayee:
it is his life accept if you can't do all whatever you wrote up there does not mean someone else can't cheesy cheesy
By the way you sound too emotional take a chill pill grin grin

Lol. Okay.
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by posty56: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
so called redpillers are falling my hands, this thread is just to glance and move on, instead you are proving op point, not everything needs a reaction the thread will naturally die on its own, for the op I have nothing to say.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by B11la2b: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
thread for f00ls ..

I’m out.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by stanliwise(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
uthlaw:
All this boys that came to this life to worship women....may God be with you!
Stale… say something more catchy

Na Una dey talk women matter morning till night and you know it.

10 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by stanliwise(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
posty56:
so called redpillers are falling my hands, this thread is just to glance and move on, instead you are proving op point, not everything needs a reaction the thread will naturally die on its own, for the op I have nothing to say.
Why did you then type to start with.
Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Hayee(f): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
posty56:
you know this can never happen grin

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by AoifeNightfall: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
I love this thread. Very sweet thread. These redpillers want to die in pain. I thought nothing bothers them.

Op, you're doing well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by AoifeNightfall: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Clickguy44:
Siofra remove your mask we know it's you.

Leave Siofra the Bleep alone!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by AoifeNightfall: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
KingDash:
I swear na that psycho siofra, na she dey like this kind mumu things.

What did Siofra do to you people

Did she tell him to leave the redpill?

grin
You people just don't like seeing a free person grin

3 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Herculex03(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
As an undergraduate in this southern Nigeria
The redpill is best thing I ever set my eyes on

4 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by vest(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
taking the Redpill is one of the best thing I have done in my life as a young man...I keep saying this but many people may not understand ..the problem with this red
Truth is,it's harsh, hard nd bitter.

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by musa234(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
I'm not part of the redpill whatever but this is definitely a female in disguise.
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Jeon(f): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
I love this thread. Very sweet thread. These redpillers want to die in pain. I thought nothing bothers them.

Op, you're doing well.

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Akinbahm(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
stanliwise:

fat lies.
Na only woman matter una dey talk for that redpill.
Nothing there benefits a guy growing up.

Many guys are there forming hard guy with low self esteem, poor social skills and inability to live a mans live.
Na only cry all night about female gender.
Spitsssss

How many topics discussed on business section on #Land have you make use of, at times I wonder the type of institution you lots graduated from if you even attend one self.

A thread topic says Strictly Redpill and you are here ranting.

If you need business orientation go to business section and stop displaying your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by jimmychang: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Nothing like ex redpill.You were never a redpiller dufus.Your life did not change bro.You just dey find your fellow close minded Individuals wey go stroke your dick and suck your balls grin.I hope your dick gets hard and you ejaculate with pride. grin grin grin
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by jimmychang: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2021
ExRedpiller:
I've also noticed that majority of these redpillers on this forum will lick the ass of white women while putting down Nigerian women and to an extent all black women.

In the early days of taking the redpill I used to be guilty of this but as I took even more redpill I started to hate all women irrespective of race.

You see,everybody dey swallow one red pill e reach your turn your sallow full packet now e dey run your belle ,you dey complain of complications. YOU WERE NOT A REDPILLER YOU WERE USING IT AS A TOOL TO JUSTIFYING YOUR HATE IN WOMEN.

REDPILLERS DON'T HATE WOMEN, WE JUST KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WOMEN NATURE AND HOW TO BE ABOVE MANIPULATION. YOU CAN EVEN APPLY IT TO YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE.

REDPILL(HARSH TRUTH) BLUEPILL(BLISSFULL IGNORANCE)...

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by jimmychang: 12:09am On Nov 13, 2021
Akinbahm:

How many topics discussed on business section on #Land have you make use of, at times I wonder the type of institution you lots graduated from if you even attend one self.

If you need business orientation go to business section and stop displaying your ignorance.

Bro these guys are dumb grin. grin grin grin
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by jimmychang: 12:12am On Nov 13, 2021
vest:
taking the Redpill is one of the best thing I have done in my life as a young man...I keep saying this but many people may not understand ..the problem with this red
Truth is,it's harsh, hard nd bitter.

On God bro,and not everybody can handle the truth.Even reality apart from women is harsh. grin
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by jimmychang: 12:14am On Nov 13, 2021
posty56:

Bro no vex grin grin grin grin.I wan just insult person. grin
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by posty56: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2021
jimmychang:

Bro no vex grin grin grin grin.I wan just insult person. grin
is not worth it ,grin
Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by khiaa(f): 12:52am On Nov 13, 2021
ExRedpiller:
I created this thread because I was once a brainwashed redpiller.

This place should be safe haven for men like me who want to do away with dangerous redpill ideologies.

I'm a very popular redpiller here but I have come to see the redpill for what it is and I'm not going to involve myself with it again. And so I created a new moniker for this.

I'm happy my eyes have been opened. Call me a simp but I don't care. I'm on a path to self-improvement and peace of mind. The Redpill almost destroyed me completely.

I'll be posting stuffs here from time to time.

The Redpill is a cult of homosexuals. grin I'm glad your eyes were opened before the booty bandits got a hold of your booty.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by stanliwise(m): 1:23am On Nov 13, 2021
Akinbahm:

strictly redpill = women matter?

Omo una mumu gan.
so who come be the woman wrapper?

5 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by efosky1246(m): 2:04am On Nov 13, 2021
Majority of men who attach themselves to this red-pill ideology are losers. not all but majority. It is usually an illusionary escape hatch for men that have failed in life. just like feminism is an escape for women that have failed with men in life. or the men in their life has failed them.

I can never take seriously a man who derives undiluted joy in always being bitter, complaining about women, almost like as though they hate being a man just because they cannot measure up with society's expectation for a man. so they wish to be a woman. 99% of their conversation is centered around women. They tell you not to pedestalise women when that is exactly what they're doing without even realising it. Their entire ideology revolves around reacting based on how women behave as opposed to setting the tone in your life and ensuring everyone in your life(women and children) follow suit.

The problem I have with my Nigerian brothers that carry this red-pill on their head is that majority of its grievances does not even apply to our local environment in many ways. how many men pay child-support in Nigeria, how many men loose half of their life's work in a divorce in this Nigeria. how many women do you even see on a daily basis that calls themselves a feminist.

Misery indeed loves company. When you lead a miserable life you are much more prone to latch unto anything that makes you feel better about your lot even when it does not remotely applies to you. It likes laughing like a hyena at a joke that you do not understand just because you want to feel among. these kind of men have no inner direction in life, they will be swayed by everything and anything that makes half sense as far as it makes them feel good.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Been Trying To Nail These Lady, She Came To My House Now This Is Happenin / Are These Facts True About Women? / Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.