Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (52634 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by omowolewa: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2021
K
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:
I've had similar experiences also. Baba saw me struggling to inject him and took pity on me (according to him) and asked me and the nurse to leave the room for some time. When he called us back in, injecting him including the subsequent procedure went smoothly.

But my question to him was why he would fortify himself against needles and sharp objects (which seemed to work) and still get lacerated by a sharp object during a road traffic accident. No answer.

Maybe sharp stone grin No fortification against such. Stone na mad object grin

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2021
Numerous fortification against metals..
This one LOUD gannnnnnn.

Meanwhile, the thread is bound to be a battleground for elephant fight between Nairaland resident Nietzsches, the Marxists and traditionalists.

Smoke my fish and wait for the trouble to ferment...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Afriqan:
and some people were still arguing with me on a thread saying nothing like spirituality.

I pity some people... cheesy grin
Have you ever experienced anything related to "spirituality"?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by realstars: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Okombo tested
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Lee99: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2021
Juxtified:

They'll just be laughing at him I guess
I don laugh tire for this one.... Hyena grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by MightySparrow: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2021
Use nail or whatever na?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by DMCY: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Patient may be having the below skin conditions;
SCLERODERMA..
HYPERKERATOSIS..

We don start again grin
Person talk say something happen, una don come with scientific explanations, is it that hard to believe the spiritual world truly exists?

25 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Flier: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:
A so called nurse talking like a village quack.
The highest misconception of being 'fortified' these cultist or juju patronising people will tell you is that u shud not inject them,based on the instruction their jujumen gave them,which they believe wholeheartedly,but injection not penetrating?Pity d nurse and so called superior could not understand that it's likely due to a medical condition itself.
Or maybe she even injected through a bone or calcified tissue and is here talking like a typical quack.
These are the types that will quickly tell a patient their problem is not medical,but spiritual and they should go to a "strong native doctor" and make some sacrifices.
You wrote nonsense! Black magic is real,just that original one is hard to come by.
I had a family friend who used to put his hand inside fire for up to 20 min

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ukaface(f): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:
The highest misconception of being 'fortified' these cultist or juju patronising people will tell you is that u shud not inject them,based on the instruction their jujumen gave them,which they believe wholeheartedly,but injection not penetrating?Pity d nurse and so called superior could not understand that it's likely due to a medical condition itself.
Or maybe she even injected through a bone or calcified tissue and is here talking like a typical quack.
These are the types that will quickly tell a patient their problem is not medical,but spiritual and they should go to a "strong native doctor" and make some sacrifices.
Nawa o
So the nurse no know how to give I. M injection? Which one is through a bone, na for the tibia she give injection?
What do you have against nurses? ' A so called nurse' are you for real? .what medical condition is it,the muscles calcified? Or the muscles suddenly turned to bones?
Can you tune down the hatred? You don't need this negative vibe. Try dey chill sometimes.

42 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Babastrong(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2021
All these are child play in my village. It is small small guys that do them.

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by APCNig: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:

This poster has several kinds of Juju tied around his waist, arms, neck, and different incisions on his body against bullets, cutlass, and village people. The Mumu is here trying to confuse people. If I knack you Juju for head now, they will say I am wicked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by mediainc: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Injection and bullets ain't same, bullet is all about physics, the force of the bullet and it's components na higher science.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Collins4u1(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:
I've had similar experiences also. Baba saw me struggling to inject him and took pity on me (according to him) and asked me and the nurse to leave the room for some time. When he called us back in, injecting him including the subsequent procedure went smoothly.

But my question to him was why he would fortify himself against needles and sharp objects (which seemed to work) and still get lacerated by a sharp object during a road traffic accident. No answer.

Maybe it works against premeditated harm only

5 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Luckysbab: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:

Really good observation

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SenecaTheYonger: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:

Because juju is stupidly specific. Like it is too specific that it doesn’t make sense to even do it.

You can do chuck and bounce against metal but if someone slice you with metal it will enter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Collins4u1(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Afriqan:
and some people were still arguing with me on a thread saying nothing like spirituality.

I pity some people... cheesy grin

Lol… just dey laugh them…… powers dey!
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SenecaTheYonger: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
SCLERODERMA..
HYPERKERATOSIS..

That just vanished when he wants it to. Brilliant

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1x2x3: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
SCLERODERMA..
HYPERKERATOSIS..

LOL if na black man give am those names you would still prefer another name the white man gives it.

The problem is that you guys refuse to acknowledge the efficacy of what you have locally. Africa would have gone far if you developed what you have, while the whites are building lie detector, you have brooms that can detect a liar perfectly.

Read about your history and you will understand why there were lesser crimes before the British Invaded and told you what you have is evil grin.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2021
ogbiwa:
A nurse took to social media to narrate her encounter with a patient whose skin could not be penetrated with a needle.

She explained that several attempts to inject the patient were futile so she reported to her superior.

It was later discovered that the man had 'fortified his body' so that no metal, be it bullets or knives, can penetrate his skin.

The nurse said she never believed such things could happen until she experienced it.

Other nurses then responded, sharing similar experiences.

Baby Nursev @harophiat: 'Guyyssss!!! So I tried giving a man intramuscular injection God!!!! It didn't enter. I reported to my superior because I felt really dumb (no be today I dey give injection na) Turns out he had used numerous fortifications against metals!!!'

LordReed what do you have to say about this? Do you now believe in the spiritual?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by chariisGRACE(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

That just vanished when he wants it to. Brilliant
grin cheesy
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SenecaTheYonger: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:

I read the thread, she was able to give him injection after he relaxed his juju. If it was a medical condition, how does he just wish it away when he likes?

5 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by R0LL0N(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2021
This has always been in my mind, I need advise on this guys, why is that people with juju cannot turn to bird and disappear to abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1x2x3: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Because juju is stupidly specific. Like it is too specific that it doesn’t make sense to even do it.

You can don chuck and bounce against metal but if someone slice you with metal it will enter.

The problem is that we have refused to study and develop them to our benefit. 90% of those preparing those things aren't educated. This is where the whites differ, they will study it and improve it to benefit them. Here we all call it evil and frown at it.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2021
The nurse is sick. It's a shame what unqualified people we have in Nigeria parading themselves as nurses

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by peter8535: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:
shut up..wat an elder saw sittin down even if a child climb the highest iroko he wouldn't still see it.

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by litaninja(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2021
So unproductive fortification?
Juju in the poteaux poteaux.

thesicilian:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.