Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (52644 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bobmarie:
Where did you see spirituality here? Pity yourself first, you’re basically living without a brain.

You lack home training. Is that how you converse with ur uncles at home, with that ur fat lips. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Themandator: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:
I've had similar experiences also. Baba saw me struggling to inject him and took pity on me (according to him) and asked me and the nurse to leave the room for some time. When he called us back in, injecting him including the subsequent procedure went smoothly.

But my question to him was why he would fortify himself against needles and sharp objects (which seemed to work) and still get lacerated by a sharp object during a road traffic accident. No answer.

Makes me remember Ghadaffi of those days in Effurun. Guy was chairman NURTW in Uwvie Local government

Story was that he had gone to meet one of his numerous herbalist and had an argument with the guy where upon the herbalist made some threat... Ghadaffi was at the height of his power

He left, had an accident that morning and was unconscious... No cut.. No spill .. Rushed to the hospital, they couldn't do anything to access his body

Nobody had his code to unlock his skin.. Guy passed on from the hospital bed

Smallish guy with a big heart, those days in company of
Ariyo

Those guys turned Effurun upside down with guns and boys

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1x2x3: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Who told you there were lease crimes before the British invaded? Were Nigerians recording their history?

Your invaders recorded the situation of things when they first came in and it confirms what I said.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Fortification is usually against someone trying to pierce you deliberately

Right. grin

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1x2x3: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
ivolt:

Those are not names but real, observed and documented phenomenon.
Not some my uncle in the village that can supposedly fly without wings story.
If we question about any of your "spiritual" belief now, you will have zero answers to give.

It will be irrational to acknowledge, hearsays and fictional stories.
How do you develop such?

Even the one who claim to be knowledgeable would refuse to answer
any question because it is "secret".

Can you share the crime stats with me?

You don't question because no amount of answer will convince you unless you see and experience it. You talked about documentation, I hope you understand people observed and documented. I will invited you to observe and document but the only problem is that it will defy your logical reasoning.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
1x2x3:

Your invaders recorded the situation of things when they first came in and it confirms what I said.

What cannibalism, disease and killing twins, no consequences for rape?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kingxsamz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

But what is the hype here? Do you even know the meaning of the words you use? Someone is just confirming the validity of something and you’re loosing your marble calling it hype. grin grin grin grin

Lol, the thread is filled with juju apologists like you making mouth and threatening people. One clown even told me to drop my location. Another one told me to drop my name and mother's name. You people are clowns.
Enter that link I gave you and showcase yourself, dem go dash you 2.5million.
Easy money. No be to make mouth online. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

If you do jazz to protect you from stab wound infliction, why should it make you disappear? Are you a special kind of retard? So because we have airplanes that can fly in the sky, does that mean we can then fly deep into outta space with it? Abeg learn how to talk.

Right. So juju has its limitations.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SenecaTheYonger: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Right. So juju has its limitations.

It has soo much limitations.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

It has soo much limitations.

Then it is useless.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SenecaTheYonger: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, the thread is filled with juju apologists like you making mouth angry and threatening people. One clown even told me to drop my location. Another one told me to drop my name and mother's name. You people are clowns.
Enter that link I gave you and showcase yourself, dem go dash you 2.5million.
Easy money. No be to make mouth online. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove

Threatening? Hahaha. Omo go sit down one place first. I ain’t care if you get it or not tho, be easy. . grin grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Have you even seen someone that can resist stab wound from a knife? Does it then mean it doesn’t exist?

You’ve never seen a black hole but you believe it’s there because White man said so

Pls where is the video of the person resisting stab wounds?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SenecaTheYonger: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Then it is useless.

Pretty much why it’s not in side use. Even the one you have done can affect you negatively. The case of this guy is one of many.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SenecaTheYonger: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Pls where is the video of the person resisting stab wounds?

Read the other replies
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Afriqan:

Don't ask me for the video, ask the OP. But since you think spirituality is a lie, you can dip your hands into any sacrifice at the T-junction closest to you, see what becomes of you...

Lol do you know how many people eat sacrifices all the time ? cheesy
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
silent10:

I can understand if you doubt the story. But calling her foolish is uncalled for. You were not there. 100ths of years back, Who'll believe an object(aeroplane) made of metal could fly in the sky? You can doubt things you don't believe or understand, but don't imply that it's a lie. Let's not sound foolish while trying to be intelligent.

Where you there in biblical times? But yet you believe one middle Eastern man dies for the sins of Africans
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Franksomtoo: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fortune2016:

The patient is even endangering his life
More by fortifying himself

What if he has appendix, hyena

That's how he will just die away grin grin grin
If he has hyena, na to call lions be that grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kingxsamz(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Threatening? Hahaha. Omo go sit down one place first. I ain’t care if you get it or not tho, be easy. . grin grin

When you lots are ready, you'll apply for the challenge. grin you can carry your village priest along. Una go win the money.
Even Sunday Igboho still dey prison, juju don fail am. grin
When you are ready to apply, let us know. Till then, keep making noise online say juju dey.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
stasius:
We have seen 3 cases. It is real.

Video?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Adjovi:

Oga that shit is real as Bleep. I've seen it live firsthand. I stay in ebutemetta in one of the hood fights, this guy was stabbed several times with broken bottles and knife, it didn't penetrate his skin. He managed to escape before they could use gun and the only mark we could see on his body was just tiny tiny swellings on his skin.

All of Una go dey form woke , science this and that. Juju dey like madt.

Video?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SenecaTheYonger: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

When you lots are ready, you'll apply for the challenge. grin you can carry your village priest along. Una go win the money.
Even Sunday Igboho still dey prison, juju don fail am. grin
When you are ready to apply, let us know. Till then, keep making noise online say juju dey.

K. grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Read the other replies

My response is to you, not those other people
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by InoGetJoy: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

I don't believe in any god nor do I believe in juju.
Your story has loopholes. Lol.
It's better to be atheist than to believe in a god and not believe in juju.
As for my story, I summarised it
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Afriqan:

Bros hope you know what you're saying is also tantamount to saying God doesn't exist...? Think about it cos even the bible acknowledged th existence of demons and angels... Oversabi go wound you ooo

And so what if he says God doesnt exist?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ivolt: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
1x2x3:

You don't question because no amount of answer will convince you unless you see and experience it. You talked about documentation, I hope you understand people observed and documented.
The so-called experts have no answers other than it is "spiritual".

In fact, not asking questions is one of the requirements for "jazz" to work
according to what a believer told me.

I will invited you to observe and document but the only problem is that it will defy your logical reasoning.

Why didn't it defy your logical reasoning?
Or did you just believe whatever you are told?

Any "technology" the promoter can't answer basic questions about due to
ignorance or fear is useless or fake.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Amadi84:
I witnessed something like this last February.
A boy of 16 was rushed to hospital but he bluntly told the doctor that he cant be injected until a ritual is performed.
He did before treatment began.

Video?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SenecaTheYonger: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

My response is to you, not those other people

The audacity of diasporas

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

The audacity of diasporas

You mad?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SenecaTheYonger: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

You mad?

Yes
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
InoGetJoy:
it seemed like a movie to me then though, but it got me thinking.... if people to to church or mosque and believe in a God, why do they find it difficult that supernatural forces can be harnessed? I mean, even Jesus Christ said that with faith you can move mountains

Video?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Sunsets: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
I guess you paused, he paused.
thesicilian:
I've had similar experiences also. Baba saw me struggling to inject him and took pity on me (according to him) and asked me and the nurse to leave the room for some time. When he called us back in, injecting him including the subsequent procedure went smoothly.

But my question to him was why he would fortify himself against needles and sharp objects (which seemed to work) and still get lacerated by a sharp object during a road traffic accident. No answer.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

Una don start again... Africans fast to believe big grammar names oyibo give to things than believe spiritual things exist.

The blacks will continue to worship the brain of a white man

You mean as fast as Africans that gave up their indigenous religion for a middle Eastern one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.