Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (52639 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Charisma01: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:
A so called nurse talking like a village quack.
The highest misconception of being 'fortified' these cultist or juju patronising people will tell you is that u shud not inject them,based on the instruction their jujumen gave them,which they believe wholeheartedly,but injection not penetrating?Pity d nurse and so called superior could not understand that it's likely due to a medical condition itself.
Or maybe she even injected through a bone or calcified tissue and is here talking like a typical quack.
These are the types that will quickly tell a patient their problem is not medical,but spiritual and they should go to a "strong native doctor" and make some sacrifices.

You don know nothing. Things dey for this world o.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SeriouslySense(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Show us on video, let's see, so we can examine the process smiley smiley

Too many stories, no evidence.

You can show us, the evidence.

Although i saw something similar on video, but we need more data

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by litaninja(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2021
So many testimonies, no actual evidence or usefulness. I stand to be corrected, but as I would always say, Nigerian juju is useful only for palour tricks
E.g. Prevent an injection meant to treat you from penetrating but do absolutely nothing against metal penetrating in an accident.
Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Akanoaaa(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:
The highest misconception of being 'fortified' these cultist or juju patronising people will tell you is that u shud not inject them,based on the instruction their jujumen gave them,which they believe wholeheartedly,but injection not penetrating?Pity d nurse and so called superior could not understand that it's likely due to a medical condition itself.
Or maybe she even injected through a bone or calcified tissue and is here talking like a typical quack.
These are the types that will quickly tell a patient their problem is not medical,but spiritual and they should go to a "strong native doctor" and make some sacrifices.

So you know more than the nurse and those who testify? Na akuri you be.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kingxsamz(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2021
Afriqan:
and some people were still arguing with me on a thread saying nothing like spirituality.

I pity some people... cheesy grin

Drop the video first make we see na.
Africa, the home of black magic, yet nothing to show for it.
Someone can fortify himself against metal but can't fortify himself against the thing that made him go to the hospital to get injected. Funny lots.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Solatium(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:

Your mumu na first class,the fa t you don't understand it doesn't mean it does not exist.
Can you explain the Science behind Bulletproof Vest,Glass and car's?
Can you explain the Science behind Bulletproof piercing ammo?
Can you explain the Science behind why a piece of metal will sink then a whole ship will stay afloat? don't bring that stupid Density and uptrust here please.

Can you tell me why òyìnbó came and raided us,took away some of those artefacts and refuses to return them?
Do you know Yorùbas have been using Shigidi centuries before invention of robot's?

i can go on and on and on.

6 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SeriouslySense(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Imagine, if we knew the principles behind the process of preventing intrusions into the body.

we can use it, in many areas.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by PotatoSalad(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Patient may be having the below skin conditions;
SCLERODERMA..
HYPERKERATOSIS..
Smart people still exist on Nairaland.
Kudos

The foolish nurse needs to lose her license

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by AfonjaConehead: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:
I've had similar experiences also. Baba saw me struggling to inject him and took pity on me (according to him) and asked me and the nurse to leave the room for some time. When he called us back in, injecting him including the subsequent procedure went smoothly.

But my question to him was why he would fortify himself against needles and sharp objects (which seemed to work) and still get lacerated by a sharp object during a road traffic accident. No answer.
So ye be a nurse,huh,ye must be very sexy grin

But damn,hope ye be not a male nurse!!!

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Theoarhics: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2021
Same encounter I had with one baba during the bvn registration . After several snaps the face didn't appear on the camera. He went home came back after removing some otumokpo that was when he we snapped and his face showed at once.

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kingxsamz(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2021
nzeobi:
Odeshi works just that people tend to say rubbish about what they don't understand just to stay woke

Na only local gun wey get fault odeshi dey work for. Odeshi fit withstand machine gun?

6 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by rolams(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:
I've had similar experiences also. Baba saw me struggling to inject him and took pity on me (according to him) and asked me and the nurse to leave the room for some time. When he called us back in, injecting him including the subsequent procedure went smoothly.

But my question to him was why he would fortify himself against needles and sharp objects (which seemed to work) and still get lacerated by a sharp object during a road traffic accident. No answer.

The needle is intentional while the other is by accident. There is juju for an accident too.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2021
ArchiLimited:
He has fortified himself against both what can kill him and what can keep him alive

exactly......lolz.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Cowbell521: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:
Or maybe she even injected through a bone or calcified tissue
and is here talking like a typical quack.
Lol. U con sound dumb pass the nurse sef. Which kind medical condition go stop needle from penetrating? Bone? U be mumu. Even if you no go school at all, u suppose know little about bone & body structure. Any medical person go call u fool

FYI. Me sef no believe in juju. But your theory dey dumb

ukaface:
Nawa o
So the nurse no know how to give I. M injection? Which one is through a bone, na for the tibia she give injection?
What do you have against nurses? ' A so called nurse' are you for real? .what medical condition is it,the muscles calcified? Or the muscles suddenly turned to bones?
Can you tune down the hatred? You don't need this negative vibe. Try dey chill sometimes.
D guy na correct mumu

SenecaTheYonger:

I read the thread, she was able to give him injection after he relaxed his juju. If it was a medical condition, he does he just wish it away when he likes?

The guy na illiterate. The bone and medical condition na hin vex me pass

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by PotatoSalad(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2021
Solatium:

Your mumu na first class,the fa t you don't understand it doesn't mean it does not exist.
Can you explain the Science behind why a piece of metal will sink then a whole ship will stay afloat? don't bring that stupid Density and uptrust here please.

Can you tell me why òyìnbó came and raided us,took away some of those artefacts and refuses to return them?
Do you know Yorùbas have been using Shigidi centuries before invention of robot's?

U be coward sha. No offense.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by nzeobi(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

Na only local gun wey get fault odeshi dey work for. Odeshi fit withstand machine gun?

Make them shoot you local gun make we see how far
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by matrixmuzi: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:

U are as dumb as Bleep. Don’t say what u don’t know .
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Jeromejnr(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Theoarhics:
Same encounter I had with one baba during the bvn registration . After several snaps the face didn't appear on the camera. He went home came back after removing some otumokpo that was when he we snapped and his face showed at once.

Hmmm
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by davillian(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2021
ArchiLimited:
He has fortified himself against both what can kill him and what can keep him alive
Basically if you check u will see a ring somewhere....
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Solatium(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2021
PotatoSalad:

U be coward sha. No offense.

You sure say you go school so? do you know the meaning of coward? how does it relate to this topic
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by BafanaBafana: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:

Fortification is usually against someone trying to pierce you deliberately

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Stronghold91: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Solatium:

na you make sense pass

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kingxsamz(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
DMCY:

We don start again grin
Person talk say something happen, una don come with scientific explanations, is it that hard to believe the spiritual world truly exists?

That's why your country Nigeria will forever remain backwards. The same way people in the past believed that Thor was responsible for lightening. Rather than encourage research, you're being ignorant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1x2x3: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Imagine, if we knew the principles behind the process of preventing intrusions into the body.

we can use it, in many areas.

We have refused to learn. We left those raw practices that could have been enhanced to our benefits in the hands of those who are not educated.

We could have had developments that will defy western science. Till date, there are things science can't explain, I watched a Ted talk about a white tourist/investigator who went to places to study such spiritual practices, he still couldn't explain it but he was 100% convinced these things work, he also talked about its endless possibilities but then we Africans are sleeping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kingxsamz(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Solatium:

How does a ship stay afloat?
You be pikin sha. cheesy
Don't worry, it's magic they use to make ships float.

5 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by yunqdady: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:
Be talking rubbish there.. Na u go school pass abi, ur eyes go soon see
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by LordReed(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

LordReed what do you have to say about this? Do you now believe in the spiritual?

There may be natural explanations.

MALIGNANTGuest:
Patient may be having the below skin conditions;
SCLERODERMA..
HYPERKERATOSIS..

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kingxsamz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
nzeobi:

Make them shoot you local gun make we see how far

Answer the question first na.
Your yeye juju fit withstand machine gun?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Qualer: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fortune2016:

The patient is even endangering his life
More by fortifying himself

What if he has appendix, hyena

That's how he will just die away grin grin grin

If he has 'hyena' he will probably end up in the zoo be that!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.