Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (52637 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by barajo1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Where is the picture or video of the man or "idonbilivit"
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by sammytovic(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:
A so called nurse talking like a village quack.
The highest misconception of being 'fortified' these cultist or juju patronising people will tell you is that u shud not inject them,based on the instruction their jujumen gave them,which they believe wholeheartedly,but injection not penetrating?Pity d nurse and so called superior could not understand that it's likely due to a medical condition itself.
Or maybe she even injected through a bone or calcified tissue and is here talking like a typical quack.
These are the types that will quickly tell a patient their problem is not medical,but spiritual and they should go to a "strong native doctor" and make some sacrifices.
Oga see what medicine has caused in your life. You're lost
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by alphaNomega: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:
I've had similar experiences also. Baba saw me struggling to inject him and took pity on me (according to him) and asked me and the nurse to leave the room for some time. When he called us back in, injecting him including the subsequent procedure went smoothly.

But my question to him was why he would fortify himself against needles and sharp objects (which seemed to work) and still get lacerated by a sharp object during a road traffic accident. No answer.
. You sure say no be bone u dey try chook? . Imagine someone has such powers and still falls sick

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by yunqdady: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Takeproft:
The nurse is sick. It's a shame what unqualified people we have in Nigeria parading themselves as nurses
Ur d sick one here

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Okikirealboi(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
A 3 bedroom flat all room en-suit just 2 minutes drive to main road express (uncompleted structure)

Call or WhatsApp @ 07037720028

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by rotile247(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lol grin
ogbiwa:

I saw what you did there

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by alphaNomega: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
yunqdady:

Ur d sick one here
No. Seriously the nurse is a quack. She was trying to inject a bone with regular syringes. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by alphaNomega: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
barajo1:
No bother yourself, na quack nurse be that
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by LeeSantos(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:
The highest misconception of being 'fortified' these cultist or juju patronising people will tell you is that u shud not inject them,based on the instruction their jujumen gave them,which they believe wholeheartedly,but injection not penetrating?Pity d nurse and so called superior could not understand that it's likely due to a medical condition itself.
Or maybe she even injected through a bone or calcified tissue and is here talking like a typical quack.
These are the types that will quickly tell a patient their problem is not medical,but spiritual and they should go to a "strong native doctor" and make some sacrifices.

What are you even saying.?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Jmichael1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
The man is selina tested
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by alphaNomega: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
barajo1:
No bother yourself, na quack nurse be that
LordReed:

There may be natural explanations.

The nurse could be a quack that does not know where and how to give an injection. There are techniques for that.

This kind of nurse will tell the patient "you have a spiritual problem" black people sef

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Deiks: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
ODESHI grin grin grin grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by alphaNomega: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:
A proper quack!

I always try to avoid people like that
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by alphaNomega: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
DMCY:

We don start again grin
Person talk say something happen, una don come with scientific explanations, is it that hard to believe the spiritual world truly exists?

It does not exist. This is why your forefathers were colonised and you have still continued with this behaviour.

Think about it. That is a quack nurse

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by legba1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
I don't understand why certain folks are faulting the claim that juju can make metal impenetrable. I operate my farm in a village and I see what those folks do to themselves to fortify...there's juju it folks... Forget about being a devoted xtian or Muslim...it is real, the fact that science can't explain it doesn't mean it's not valid...

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Solatium(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

How does a ship stay afloat?
You be pikin sha. cheesy
Don't worry, it's magic they use to make ships float.

Have you tried to build the same ship and make it stay afloat using the same deceptive scientific explanation of density and uptrust?
Na there you go know say African's have been mumu from cradle
grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SenecaTheYonger: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
R0LL0N:
This has always been in my mind, I need advise on this guys, why is that people with juju cannot turn to bird and disappear to abroad.

If you do jazz to protect you from stab wound infliction, why should it make you disappear? Are you a special kind of retard? So because we have airplanes that can fly in the sky, does that mean we can then fly deep into outta space with it? Abeg learn how to talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Benrosaria(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
ArchiLimited:
He has fortified himself against both what can kill him and what can keep him alive

You thought deep rhetorically
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by pavoda: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
This is weird to think about. How didnt he fortify himself against any reason to visit the hospital

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by silent10(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Takeproft:
The nurse is sick. It's a shame what unqualified people we have in Nigeria parading themselves as nurses
What do you mean she's sick? You saying black majic(juju) don't exist?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by xynerise: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
nzeobi:
Odeshi works just that people tend to say rubbish about what they don't understand just to stay woke

Don't mind them. They just want to feel foolishly civilized while deep down they are going through some spiritual attacks

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kingxsamz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Solatium:

Have you tried to build the same ship and make it stay afloat using the same deceptive scientific explanation of density and uptrust?
Na there you go know say African's have been mumu from cradle
grin

It's your type pastors collect half of their salary every month.
If you want to see how a ship is built you can make use of your YouTube app, that's if you even use it to learn anything in the first place. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Solatium(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

It's your type pastors collect half of their salary every month.
If you want to see how a ship is built you can make use of your YouTube app, that's if you even use it to learn anything in the first place. cheesy

Who is talking about Pastors who are hustlers themselves,i am talking about Metaphysical power that Africans possess,Power to make things happen that we neglect because of religious beliefs.

Tell us your location make we come nack you correct ottomokpor so you go fit confirm the efficacy of African science
grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Mvena(f): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
ArchiLimited:
He has fortified himself against both what can kill him and what can keep him alive
Human beings eh
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Mvena(f): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
HarunaWest:
lol...E for say Dog
Or lion

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kingxsamz(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

If you do jazz to protect you from stab wound infliction, why should it make you disappear? Are you a special kind of retard? So because we have airplanes that can fly in the sky, does that mean we can then fly deep into outta space with it? Abeg learn how to talk.

But we have people who claim to have the Power to disappear na and you gullible people will believe. Why haven't we seen it all these while?

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by nelszx: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na Baldur be that
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by boluwatife122: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wowwww........So we still av people dat didn't believe in spirituality in dis Africa?....I hope u don't experience or av to contend with it first hand else it no go tay wen ur unbelieve go turn strong faith grin
ogbiwa:
A nurse took to social media to narrate her encounter with a patient whose skin could not be penetrated with a needle.

She explained that several attempts to inject the patient were futile so she reported to her superior.

It was later discovered that the man had 'fortified his body' so that no metal, be it bullets or knives, can penetrate his skin.

The nurse said she never believed such things could happen until she experienced it.

Other nurses then responded, sharing similar experiences.

Baby Nursev @harophiat: 'Guyyssss!!! So I tried giving a man intramuscular injection God!!!! It didn't enter. I reported to my superior because I felt really dumb (no be today I dey give injection na) Turns out he had used numerous fortifications against metals!!!'
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by brandsoncharlie: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Patient may be having the below skin conditions;
SCLERODERMA..
HYPERKERATOSIS..
Abegi make we hear word.
Didn't u read the part that a nurse on this platform says they realize he fortified himself and later on it worked, that's is the same experience the poster.
The truth is in front of you but you just choose to be foolish.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by advanceDNA: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol...u are wicked...
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kingxsamz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Solatium:

Who is talking about Pastors who are hustlers themselves,i am talking about Metaphysical power that Africans possess,Power to make things happen that we neglect because of religious beliefs.

Tell us your location make we come nack you correct ottomokpor so you go fit confirm the efficacy of African science
grin

Wow, nice.
You have metaphysical powers but e dey fear camera. Even pastors wey dey stage miracle still dey do am for camera, but your juju is camera shy. Why your juju dey fear camera nw? cheesy
Here's a thread with a link to an ongoing challenge. Carry your yeye "ottomokpor" there, and win 2.5 million. If you can prove your juju, you win the money, simple stuff.
It shouldn't be too hard for a supernatural man like you. cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by RockhouseCafe: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
1x2x3:

We have refused to learn. We left those raw practices that could have been enhanced to our benefits in the hands of those who are not educated.

We could have had developments that will defy western science. Till date, there are things science can't explain, I watched a Ted talk about a white tourist/investigator who went to places to study such spiritual practices, he still couldn't explain it but he was 100% convinced these things work, he also talked about its endless possibilities but then we Africans are sleeping.

Please send a link to the Ted talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.