Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (52636 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
DMCY:

You’re getting it wrong, I wasn’t trying to champion a religion I was just trying to say my mind about things as they really are

Yeyenatu. grin

You talked about colonization, but you're a follow follow sheep. Who is more colonized than a Nigerian Christian?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by DMCY: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

You talked about colonization, but you're a follow follow sheep. Who is more colonized than a Nigerian Christian?

Toor, I’m not arguing again

Follow follow aguntan

Ire o grin grin grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by litaninja(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Another 3rd party account. Photos? Videos?
Maybe someone can do a demonstration? You know, i'm in support of homegrown solutions. There is a whole lot of insecurity out there right now, if we can even get something repeatable to protect nigerian citizens, it would be fantastic.

InoGetJoy:

I used to think like you until the day kidnappers shot a man 4 times right in front of me and the bullets didn't enter.
The story was on nairaland front page a few weeks ago. The kidnappers were in a Lexus Rx350 behind me while the man's g-wagon was in front of me. The kidnappers were blowing their car horn for me to move out of their way,but I stubbornly refused to move. They started flashing their headlamps at me, and that was when I moved to the side and they passed me, overtook the g-wagon and shot at the man. The overtaking, stopping and shooting happened in the twinkle of an eye and so I didn't even get the chance to drive off fast and so I witnessed everything. They shot the man 4 times but bullets didn't penetrate, then they threw him into their car and drove off. It was on nairaland that I later learned he was rescued by then police

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by litaninja(m): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
While we are at it, what kind of guns? Too many Nigerian guns are just improperly built and chambered that the failure / miss rate just doesn't do these kind of discussions any good.

InoGetJoy:

I used to think like you until the day kidnappers shot a man 4 times right in front of me and the bullets didn't enter.
The story was on nairaland front page a few weeks ago. The kidnappers were in a Lexus Rx350 behind me while the man's g-wagon was in front of me. The kidnappers were blowing their car horn for me to move out of their way,but I stubbornly refused to move. They started flashing their headlamps at me, and that was when I moved to the side and they passed me, overtook the g-wagon and shot at the man. The overtaking, stopping and shooting happened in the twinkle of an eye and so I didn't even get the chance to drive off fast and so I witnessed everything. They shot the man 4 times but bullets didn't penetrate, then they threw him into their car and drove off. It was on nairaland that I later learned he was rescued by then police
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by vinceyinnovation: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

You mean as fast as Africans that gave up their indigenous religion for a middle Eastern one?

Egg...zactly. how do you know? Did you also give up yours to worship their brains?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
litaninja:
Another 3rd party account. Photos? Videos?
Maybe someone can do a demonstration? You know, i'm in support of homegrown solutions. There is a whole lot of insecurity out there right now, if we can even get something repeatable to protect nigerian citizens, it would be fantastic.

Juju is not used for the positive.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ComeToJesus: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Foolish. What's the fortifications against building collapse that's so prevalent in Nigeria?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ukaface(f): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

And do you just believe anything you read and hear? Don't you have discernment?

Just cos you believe in it, doesn't mean it exists
Same thing applies to you,just cos you don't believe in it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
So your discernment told you, the online nurse is a liar?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
ukaface:
Same thing applies to you,just cos you don't believe in it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
So your discernment told you, the online nurse is a liar?

Do you believe in the flying spaghetti monster ?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by InoGetJoy: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
litaninja:
While we are at it, what kind of guns? Too many Nigerian guns are just improperly built and chambered that the failure / miss rate just doesn't do these kind of discussions any good.

AK47s
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ukaface(f): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Do you believe in the flying spaghetti monster ?

I dey talk about life something.
Ask me if I believe in ghosts, not stories like teletubbies and Santa Claus
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
ukaface:
I dey talk about life something.
Ask me if I believe in ghosts, not stories like teletubbies and Santa Claus

Excuse me, I said do you believ in the flying spaghetti monster?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ukaface(f): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Excuse me, I said do you believ in the flying spaghetti monster?
wtf is flying spaghetti monster?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
ukaface:
wtf is flying spaghetti monster?

The only true God.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ukaface(f): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

The only true God.
Abeg gettat

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
ukaface:
Abeg gettat

Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean he doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ukaface(f): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean he doesn't exist
smh....
We dey talk right, you dey talk left.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kmaster007: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nah odechi dey work so
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Nicerazor(m): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2021
my close person who needed surgery experienced this. Needles keep breaking and couldn’t penetrate him. He had to tell the nurse where to inject before it could penetrate.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kaymart: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2021
Babastrong:
All these are child play in my village. It is small small guys that do them.
Where is Ur village?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kaymart: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2021
Solatium:

Have you tried to build the same ship and make it stay afloat using the same deceptive scientific explanation of density and uptrust?
Na there you go know say African's have been mumu from cradle
grin
Archimedes principle grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by AdroitTee(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2021
The jazz only works when the harm is intentional, but will be useless when it is accidental. A knife may still pierce him if he makes any mistake cutting onion e.t.c

That is how jazz works
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 13, 2021
Afriqan:

You lack home training. Is that how you converse with ur uncles at home, with that ur fat lips. undecided
My uncle is a 50year drunk old still demanding food like it’s his right from my grandmom and sleeping on the ground in her parlor. You don’t want to know how I refer to him. The title Uncle is not equal to respect.

Back to you. My lips are actually quite small in reality. even smaller than your brain.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by litaninja(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Wahala.

1Sharon:

Juju is not used for the positive.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by AfonjaConehead: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2021
thesicilian:

I'm a doctor bro
WHAT!!!!!!!!!
DAMN!!!!!!! A nigggga!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Dagger111(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2021
Fortune2016:

The patient is even endangering his life
More by fortifying himself

What if he has appendix, hyena

That's how he will just die away grin grin grin

No be only Hyena, na lion or leopard. grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Luckysbab: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2021
perryy:

There is a different between laceration and penetration pls. Akpano is different from olabho(Edo language)

Still means the jazz is not efficient enough.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Konquest: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2021
ogbiwa:
A nurse took to social media to narrate her encounter with a patient whose skin could not be penetrated with a needle.

She explained that several attempts to inject the patient were futile so she reported to her superior.

It was later discovered that the man had 'fortified his body' so that no metal, be it bullets or knives, can penetrate his skin.

The nurse said she never believed such things could happen until she experienced it.

Other nurses then responded, sharing similar experiences.

Baby Nursev @harophiat: 'Guyyssss!!! So I tried giving a man intramuscular injection God!!!! It didn't enter. I reported to my superior because I felt really dumb (no be today I dey give injection na) Turns out he had used numerous fortifications against metals!!!'
Mad sick... The Ayeta and
Okigbe gang. grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by alphaNomega: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2021
DMCY:

You’re still been dumb with your replies bro

Abeg, forget.
I want to know why you don't believe my story of a bulletproof man, but you believe a quack nurse's story of a metal proof man

Is my own not spiritual enough or you don't believe in spirituality?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by DMCY: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2021
alphaNomega:
I want to know why you don't believe my story of a bulletproof man, but you believe a quack nurse's story of a metal proof man

Believe whatever you want to believe in life and be at peace with it

Ire oo
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by alphaNomega: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2021
DMCY:

Believe whatever you want to believe in life and be at peace with it

Ire oo
why is it so hard for you to believe in spirituality?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Konquest: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2021
Bobmarie:
My uncle is a 50year drunk old still demanding food like it’s his right from my grandmom and sleeping on the ground in her parlor. You don’t want to know how I refer to him. The title Uncle is not equal to respect.

Back to you. My lips are actually quite small in reality. even smaller than your brain.
@Bobmarie
C'mon, calm down will
you... grin

Can you keep secrets at
all? Stop revealing sensitive
details about your extended
fam... Are you kidding here
or what? grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.