Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (52640 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Adjovi: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2021
1Sharon:

Video?

Lol see this one o. Make I go where dem dey shook the guy go video make dem break bottle for my head abi. Me I no get jazz abeg grin grin grin grin. If you like believe if you like no believe na your problem be that.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Gee64: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2021
The devil himself!
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by DMCY: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2021
alphaNomega:
why is it so hard for you to believe in spirituality?

Lol, if you’re asking me this then I guess you didn’t get the context of what I meant when I replied the OP
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by millionboi(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2021
kingxsamz:

Oya na use the spiritual to control the physical and make your country progress na. Abi the juju dey useless? cheesy
u sure say no b juju weh dey also rock dey make leaders misbehave
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by alphaNomega: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
DMCY:

Lol, if you’re asking me this then I guess you didn’t get the context of what I meant when I replied the OP
so you don't believe my story?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Konquest:

@Bobmarie
C'mon, calm down will
you... grin

Can you keep secrets at
all? Stop revealing sensitive
details about your extended
fam... Are you kidding here
or what? grin

LOL. Secret you say? The world would’ve known him through Instablog had Social Media been popular when he was younger, the whole neighborhood knows him.

You should look up that word and find it’s meaning. Or better yet try not to assume in the future.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Konquest: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bobmarie:
LOL. Secret you say? The world would’ve known him through Instablog had Social Media been popular when he was younger, the whole neighborhood knows him.

You should look up that word and find it’s meaning. Or better yet try not to assume in the future.
Bobmarie, you're being defensive in your last paragraph, and trying to wriggle your way out by telling me to look up which WORD? Huh?!... Lol.

Okay then... You know your uncle
better, and this sort of "black
sheep" situation he found himself in from a younger age (pre-Social
Media) exists in many very decent families around the world as well.

He can still bounce back to success and earn self-respect for himself and respect from others 'cos we
live in a world of "cause and effect"
and the principles of success are
universal! I'm kinda strongly drawn to his story... and if it's a drug addiction situation that's responsible, then he can be easily detoxified with medically available drugs within 2 months and he'll get back stronger to normal at any of the top Federal Neuropsychiatric facilities in Lagos or Abeokuta, with the help of the Psychoanalysts.

He can then get himself on a career
path he's passionate about to earn sustainable income in the town or city where he lives, and he can read functional books such as:
"Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill" & "How To Win Friends and Influence People" By Dale Carnegie to start with.

I first read "Think and Grow Rich"
in the late 1990s and it was a well-written book that gave
foundational strategies for becoming a self-made millionaire while working in harmony with others.

I think I'm very close in my analyses of what may have happened to him. Let me know some more about the "specifics" of what happened to him. I'll see what
other customised solutions I can give him thru YOU. The fact that a man of his age made mistakes back in the day doesn't mean he can't bounce back if he is willing to!

Enjoy your day. smiley
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Konquest:

Bobmarie, you're being defensive in your last paragraph, and trying to wriggle your way out by telling me to look up which WORD? Huh?!... Lol.

Okay then... You know your uncle
better, and this sort of "black
sheep" situation he found himself in from a younger age (pre-Social
Media) exists in many very decent families around the world as well.

He can still bounce back to success and earn self-respect for himself and respect from others 'cos we
live in a world of "cause and effect"
and the principles of success are
universal! I'm kinda strongly drawn to his story... and if it's a drug addiction situation that's responsible, then he can be easily detoxified with medically available drugs within 2 months and he'll get back stronger to normal at any of the top Federal Neuropsychiatric facilities in Lagos or Abeokuta, with the help of the Psychoanalysts.

He can then get himself on a career
path he's passionate about to earn sustainable income in the town or city where he lives, and he can read functional books such as:
"Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill" & "How To Win Friends and Influence People" By Dale Carnegie to start with.

I first read "Think and Grow Rich"
in the late 1990s and it was a well-written book that gave
foundational strategies for becoming a self-made millionaire while working in harmony with others.

I think I'm very close in my analyses of what may have happened to him. Let me know some more about the "specifics" of what happened to him. I'll see what
other customised solutions I can give him thru YOU. The fact that a man of his age made mistakes back in the day doesn't mean he can't bounce back if he is willing to!

Enjoy your day. smiley

I don’t have to explain anything to you further. You’re old enough to know a self entitled 50year old man is set in his ways. The type that lives and steals from his parents, womanizes and gambles cannot be helped at that age and if you really think otherwise, then you are very naive. It’s like forcing a horse to drink some water.

Again, try to know the meaning of words before using them. Nothing defensive neither was there any wriggling taking place.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Konquest: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bobmarie:
I don’t have to explain anything to you further. You’re old enough to know a self entitled 50year old man is set in his ways. The type that lives and steals from his parents, womanizes and gambles cannot be helped at that age and if you really think otherwise, then you are very naive. It’s like forcing a horse to drink some water.

Again, try to know the meaning of words before using them. Nothing defensive neither was there any wriggling taking place.
I've read your post and assessment in the first paragraph. That's deep
enough. NOTE that I was motivated to chip in my 2 cents, as you can see from the 4th paragraph below, and the detailed last NL post
I made to you. Where others see
limitations, we see unlimited
possibilities.

Second, with reference to your last paragraph, YOU should have known
that I was ONLY teasing you. That's
why I clearly used the 'LOL and Grin' "emoticons" in my posts to
let you know that I was only being "light-hearted" and this is the standard rule or online etiquette.
I expected you to have detected or known this as a "smart" young person instead of impulsively misreading my post or intentions.

Carefully read my previous posts
again and you'll understand better instead of you acting cranky, or like you just got bereaved! angry

Just to be clear, I'm a well-traveled, mature older man (close to your uncle's age), and the founder and CEO of a group of international business companies. There are many highIy successful folks in different fields of human endeavor who are members of this NL website from around the world
and quite a number of them are my friends and associates. I know this fact because I've been a veteran member of NL since 2005 using
my older username.

Not everyone you see or have a
convo with on NL is a young troll or unserious person. Top decision
makers use NL and other online
platforms to assess the behaviours
of young people for employment
purposes or for screening potential clients and more! Nairaland is NOT a faceless forum like some very
ignorant people like to say.
Enough said.

Good day.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Konquest:

again and you'll understand better instead of you acting cranky, or like you just got bereaved! angry

Just to be clear, I'm a well-traveled, mature older man (close to your uncle's age), and the founder and CEO of a group of international business companies. There are many highIy successful folks in different fields of human endeavor who are members of this NL website from around the world
and quite a number of them are my friends and associates. I know this fact because I've been a veteran member of NL since 2005 using
my older username.

Daddy waaaaaaaaa, hire me to be your PA na cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Magnoliaa(f): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ishilove:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Konquest:

I've read your post and assessment in the first paragraph. That's deep
enough. NOTE that I was motivated to chip in my 2 cents, as you can see from the 4th paragraph below, and the detailed last NL post
I made to you. Where others see
limitations, we see unlimited
possibilities.

Second, with reference to your last paragraph, YOU should have known
that I was ONLY teasing you. That's
why I clearly used the 'LOL and Grin' "emoticons" in my posts to
let you know that I was only being "light-hearted" and this is the standard rule or online etiquette.
I expected you to have detected or known this as a "smart" young person instead of impulsively misreading my post or intentions.

my older username.

Not everyone you see or have a
convo with on NL is a young troll or unserious person. Top decision
makers use NL and other online
platforms to assess the behaviours
of young people for employment
purposes or for screening potential clients and more! Nairaland is NOT a faceless forum like some very
ignorant people like to say.
Enough said.

Good day.
All this and the conversation wasn’t even that serious. I’m not a tone reader and only replied what I saw, whether you were serious or joking doesn’t really matter here. You’re misreading and still assuming.

Great! I aspire to own a conglomerate myself someday and already own two business at 25, so it irks me to see lazy entitled people as old as you.

I apologize if you felt offended by my repartee, I didn’t mean to bother. Good day.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Realhommie(m): 1:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Theoarhics:
Same encounter I had with one baba during the bvn registration . After several snaps the face didn't appear on the camera. He went home came back after removing some otumokpo that was when he we snapped and his face showed at once.
Wonderful, Lol...

Things dey for this life sha. Plenty things wey we no fit understand till the end of time.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Realhommie(m): 2:00am On Nov 15, 2021
ivolt:

This unverified story has nothing to do with culture or tradition.
Are you "fortified" against being cut by metal?
Unverified story with multiple people who's had similar experiences in that same field, huh? Meaning they're all deluded to not know what they speak of, right?

All of you debunking what you do not understand, continue... But know that man's knowledge to the mysteries of life is very limited and will always be.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Realhommie(m): 2:11am On Nov 15, 2021
Themandator:

Makes me remember Ghadaffi of those days in Effurun. Guy was chairman NURTW in Uwvie Local government

Story was that he had gone to meet one of his numerous herbalist and had an argument with the guy where upon the herbalist made some threat... Ghadaffi was at the height of his power

He left, had an accident that morning and was unconscious... No cut.. No spill .. Rushed to the hospital, they couldn't do anything to access his body

Nobody had his code to unlock his skin.. Guy passed on from the hospital bed

Smallish guy with a big heart, those days in company of
Ariyo

Those guys turned Effurun upside down with guns and boys
True story... Ariyo is current chairman NURTW, Delta State chapter. Powerful men then who held sway in the town, including the likes of Friday Ani and Sheriff Oborivwori the current speaker Delta State House of assembly.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Konquest: 3:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Ishilove:

LMAO... Just took a second look at the two memes Ishilove and they simply cracked me up.

You come correct with your sense
of humour. wink

Obrigada!

P.S. Drive defensively, don't let your car kiss anybody's car bumper next time Ishi. Cheers! smiley
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2021
LordReed:

There may be natural explanations.

But from what the nurse and other nurses said it is spiritual not natural. The patient had the power to turn on the thickness and turn it off at will.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Themandator: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Realhommie:
True story... Ariyo is current chairman NURTW, Delta State chapter. Powerful men then who held sway in the town, including the likes of Friday Ani and Sheriff Oborivwori the current speaker Delta State House of assembly.

You know dem..sherif for jowil corner then...Osubi youth chairman

So Ariyo don large Na like that

What about newton brother that was once local government chairman

Just remember the name...barron
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Realhommie(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Themandator:

You know dem..sherif for jowil corner then...Osubi youth chairman

So Ariyo don large Na like that

What about newton brother that was once local government chairman

Just remember the name...barron
Na Osubi Airport project sheriff take blow. I know am well, him son na my classmate for secondary school..

Ariyo don large no be today. Him na Ibori loyal boy na. He even try to contest House of Assembly seat for Uvwie LGA under PDP sef even though you know he's not originally from there though na where him grow up and run things.

Baro dey him lane dey do him things on a low, though he's still a formidable force to be reckoned with. He dey APC now and na Omo-Agege loyalist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

But from what the nurse and other nurses said it is spiritual not natural. The patient had the power to turn on the thickness and turn it off at will.

Without further details all I can do is speculate. I don't arrive at conclusions without cogent facts.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
LordReed:

Without further details all I can do is speculate. I don't arrive at conclusions without cogent facts.

so you're saying her testimony isn't worth anything?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Themandator: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Realhommie:
Na Osubi Airport project sheriff take blow. I know am well, him son na my classmate for secondary school..

Ariyo don large no be today. Him na Ibori loyal boy na. He even try to contest House of Assembly seat for Uvwie LGA under PDP sef even though you know he's not originally from there though na where him grow up and run things.

Baro dey him lane dey do him things on a low, though he's still a formidable force to be reckoned with. He dey APC now and na Omo-Agege loyalist.

Na wa oo. Effa don raise men dem plenty ooooh.

Paul Ibeyon, Vincent Urhie ,Kingsley Abugewa, Ighomore late yellow man, junior, Daniel Ukpopo etc

It is well
Thank God for dem all
Effa those days
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by LordReed(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

so you're saying her testimony isn't worth anything?

It will form the basis for investigation but is not enough to form conclusions on. There are many unanswered questions that she would have to provide information for.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Realhommie(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Themandator:

Na wa oo. Effa don raise men dem plenty ooooh.

Paul Ibeyon, Vincent Urhie ,Kingsley Abugewa, Ighomore late yellow man, junior, Daniel Ukpopo etc

It is well
Thank God for dem all
Effa those days

No be small. Add Napez, Bright Ogbeni, Abiola, Innocent etc..

E clear say you be old timer ooooo. Hailings bro
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Themandator: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Realhommie:
No be small. Add Napez, Bright Ogbeni, Abiola, Innocent etc..

E clear say you be old timer ooooo. Hailings bro

I catch am bro
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordReed:

It will form the basis for investigation but is not enough to form conclusions on. There are many unanswered questions that she would have to provide information for.

Questions like what?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by LordReed(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Questions like what?

What type of needle was she attempting to use, what was the state of the patients skin and general physical condition, etc.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2021
LordReed:

What type of needle was she attempting to use, what was the state of the patients skin and general physical condition, etc.

lol.. really?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by LordReed(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

lol.. really?

These are some of the facts that will help us arrive at a conclusion.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
LordReed:

These are some of the facts that will help us arrive at a conclusion.

if those things mattered i'm sure the nurse that tweeted would have mentioned them
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by LordReed(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

if those things mattered i'm sure the nurse that tweeted would have mentioned them

How do you know what she was thinking when she tweeted?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

How do you know what she was thinking when she tweeted?

Lol... if she had noticed any of the things you mentioned i'm pretty sure none of it would have skipped her mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.