Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? (27703 Views)

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? by chukwugoziegi: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2021
Realhommie:
Your closing statement is funny, Lol. But truly there's really nothing to be afraid of, nothing dey this life.

Nothing oooo! I go Mortuary see bodies Everywhere naked. Nothing my brother.
Re: When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? by Emexicoman(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
6 days ago my wife had eclampsia. Severe seizure, the hands and legs were out stretched and the tongue was out and blood coming out of the mouth. She looked dead when she went flat. I looked at my 10 days old baby and the 2 year old boy beside. I just felt like I was gonna die but I summoned courage and gave her CPR and mouth to mouth resuscitation. She came back to life and started fighting for life. She was hitting me bite her mum who came for omugwo. I held her down and took her to hospital. We've been discharged sha

1 Like

Re: When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? by Mood11: 7:43am On Nov 16, 2021
Emexicoman:
6 days ago my wife had eclampsia. Severe seizure, the hands and legs were out stretched and the tongue was out and blood coming out of the mouth. She looked dead when she went flat. I looked at my 10 days old baby and the 2 year old boy beside. I just felt like I was gonna die but I summoned courage and gave her CPR and mouth to mouth resuscitation. She came back to life and started fighting for life. She was hitting me bite her mum who came for omugwo. I held her down and took her to hospital. We've been discharged sha
It must have been very scary embarassed
She is healed in Jesus Name.
Re: When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? by Haykinsofficial: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2021
My mum. I had first hand xperience with corpse. Bck in 2012 @ Ikd general hospital around 6pm, lost her to a brief illness. I first planted a deep kiss on her forehead b4 bursting into an uncontrollable cry. It was a black friday. Took her frm der straight dwn to villa. We got home(villa) around 12am. Couldn't burry her dat day. Kept her in a room till nxt day... I was *'m* d only son dat slept by her side till daybreak hoping she may wake/resurrect. I wake almst every 40mins to check maybe she's back to life breathing. It was d first time i'll cry 1hr nonstop. *I80* Continue 2 rest in roses, mum. *h*

1 Like

Re: When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? by NarcissistKing(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
suffering:
Random fact; at least 40% of deaths in Nigerian hospitals are preventable. Many coma cases are immediately registered as dead on arrival, easy to patch gunshot wounds bleed out completely and some locations do not have the facilities needed for specific surgery operations. Let’s not enter the many preventable deaths during childbirths, that’s a story for another day.

I do tell people this, but the ignorant folks do argue blindly.
Re: When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? by NarcissistKing(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
gypsey:
Few months ago when i blew some guy brains out and touched the body to make sure he was really dead. He was being an idiat!

What glock you got?
Re: When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? by NarcissistKing(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emexicoman:

Damn! So sorry! I hope she's better now?
Re: When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
NarcissistKing:

What glock you got?
kian't tell u dat pon ear! lipsrsealed
Re: When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? by NarcissistKing(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
gypsey:
kian't tell u dat pon ear! lipsrsealed

I dig, man!

1 Like

Re: When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? by Emexicoman(m): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Damn! So sorry! I hope she's better now?
we're recovering well now at home

1 Like

Re: When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? by Emexicoman(m): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mood11:

It must have been very scary embarassed
She is healed in Jesus Name.
amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning / My Wife Spends Money On Her Parents And Sibling Without My Consent / Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.