Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (58257 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

When olosho Wan retire, they find a SIMPle God fearing guy for a husband

I Don talk finish
Lol
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
The girl go gree marry u sef??
Na the question way u suppose ask yourself.
Mtchewww undecided

This babe you're not smiling oh grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by milann: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
nograv:

Gbam... my wife was fire in her youth. Alas beauty fades, were it not for the fact she has a heart of gold I would have moved on. I thank my younger self for choosing a good woman as well as a beautiful one..

Make the right choice..
how many rounds can she go?
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:45am On Aug 23, 2022
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

Elders please i need your help..
I need

Are you lusting or Are you in love with her.
If you are in love you won't care if she will compare your dick with those of her admirers. And you will still love her even if she cheats on you. Lust is when you decide to call it quit immediately you find out of her cheating tendencies. Beyond that beauty that you see that is making you go crazy what other things did you see that makes you feel confident. Ask yourself that question before it ends in tears.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Debauhaus1990(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2022
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

I need

Seriously?
Since all this year's you still never get sense okwia
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by PhantomThief(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Only a man that doesn't know his self worth will marry a prostitute. The first thing you should consider as a king is your peace and self worth. You can go for a woman of high value but you decided to settle for less. You're a finished man.

NOTE:This account is dedicated to saving men that simps
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by nograv: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2022
milann:
how many rounds can she go?

That is for only me and my wife to know wink
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by sslcrypt: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2023
bigpriik:

I need

You lust will be your destruction. Very immature, ignorant and myopic. There's nothing to advice here better focus on developing your self beyond the lust that's destroying you. All these young men of this generation, thank God for my husband and brothers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.