Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (58321 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by lomprico(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

Elders please i need your help..
I need

your brain has been caged, it's your heart that is powering your sense or reasoning right now.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Estellie: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2021
This one na love?
Mtewwwww grin
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2021
U love what you saw but can you pay for them? See ee. If you are been blinded by this beauty ń lust and you go ahead to marry her. You will regret this... Olosho doesn’t repent easily even while married.. Unless they meet there Waterloo or disease caught up with them.. And after marriage. When she infects you with diseases.. Jazz you up to be a servant and mule.. She is the only one you saw because you want. Delete anything about her. Give yourself time to heal and focus more on yourself. Better and understanding lady will show up
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by eguarojeona: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Other fine girls dey.Follow others dey enjoy her.Marry a responsible lady for your peace of mind.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by eguarojeona: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

Hanty why you take am personal...Abi you too na runs girl? grin cheesy
possibly. Na their normal loud and uncouth way of talking be that.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by FumigateNG: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Should you still marry her?? Is that supposed to be a question If you love to cry after few years go ahead.

Follow your heart.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by snoopz: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2021
Na body go tell you when people she dey knack go put something for her body and you go knack her
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by gbagyiza: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, a woman that's into runs and a flashy lifestyle isn't someone I'll advise you to marry. And besides, you probably don't have the means and resources to cater for her financial needs. So my advice is that you cut your coat according to your size

In addition to the above advice, marriage is not a child's play. In marriage, you need a woman that is well brought up n has good qualities that qualify her to be a wife. This lady you are chasing after don't look like one judging by her attitude n way of life. It is not loved n true affection for her that is driving you crazy. It is lust for her banging body that is making you go crazy. Don't fall for lust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by greygoblings(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Silly question
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by seyz91(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2021
you no get sense honestly

i never see any one wey mumu like this

you see fire you won jump inside am

mtcheww! nothing else to say besides you being mumu
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

I need

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by charlesm91(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Singing in Kurupt’s voice…. “ Man found him a she that he likes…but you can’t make a hoe a house wife”
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by ogawisdom(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Can u maintain her luxurious life? If not she will definitely continue the runs after marriage. Better respect ur peace of mind now. Sexx her to ur satisfaction n look for love elsewhere
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by nesgeeek(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, a woman that's into runs and a flashy lifestyle isn't someone I'll advise you marry. And besides, you probably don't have the means and resources to cater for her financial needs . So my advise is that you cut your coat according to your size
it all depends on the type of marriage the guy want for himself, when it comes to marrying someone, we guys usually have different taste of what we want from a woman. so I feel the guy must have seen some values in her which makes him develop interest in marrying her. Also don't forget that we humans are dynamic in nature, And we also have different needs/wants.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Ammishaddai: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2021
nesgeeek:
it all depends on the type of marriage the guy want for himself, when it comes to marrying someone, we guys usually have different taste of what we want from a woman. so I feel the guy must have seen some values in her which makes him develop interest in marrying her. Also don't forget that we humans are dynamic in nature, And we also have different needs/wants.
Please read his comment . You'll see that he's only driven by the beauty of this woman ,and not the virtues she has .
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by nesgeeek(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Bros u are old enough to decide for ur self, so that when the outcome of ur decision comes out positive or negative u won't anyone to blame. u are the architect of your life.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Arrowss(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=bigpriik post=107578151]I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I need

[/quo

A age 29, you no get sense, na when you won get sense, anyway, my advice is that you Marry her, take her in, you are good to go.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by ledaman: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Bros don't mind bad Belle people, since you love her go ahead and marry her! There is love in sharing. But I hope you will get HIV drugs as soon as possible because you will not last!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by doctuw(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Foolish people everywhere. At 28 you still don't know your right hand from your left. Shior!

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by nesgeeek(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Please read his comment . You'll see that he's only driven by the beauty of this woman ,and not the virtues she has .
Bros pls read my comment u will understand I mentioned it there that we have different taste of the kind of woman we want for ourselves. And I also said we have different needs/wants. In conclusion the guy is after her beauty which is part of his want/need from a woman. This same guy is fully aware that she's a runs girl yet he still love her, so u can't tell him not to go for what he wants for himself, don't be surprise this same guy might think u don't want him to marry someone he truly love and like.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by goodLord3dg2: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Marry her. What do you want me to tell you?
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Ammishaddai: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2021
nesgeeek:
Bros pls read my comment u will understand I mentioned it there that we have different taste of the kind of woman we want for ourselves. And I also said we have different needs/wants. In conclusion the guy is after her beauty which is part of his want/need from a woman. This same guy is fully aware that she's a runs girl yet he still love her, so u can't tell him not to go for what he wants for himself, don't be surprise this same guy might think u don't want him to marry someone he truly love and like.
Oga, please note the difference between advise and command. I'm only advising him, not telling me him what he can and cannot do with his life or relationships. And besides , advise is free and you can't tell me not to give him advise . Period
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by solonubinho(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Why not? Please do. Follow your heart bro and thank me later. Lmao!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by DavidHarry(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2021
What kind of question is this. What's wrong with this guy
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by mudiana(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Lol... Even if he has the money to cater for it, I will never advise anyone to marry a runs girl... except the man too is a womanizer.My cousin married a very coded runs girl, her monthly allowance na 50k... Still babe dey go sample dick kakiri, I can't even mention it to him... Make he no be say na me spoil the marriage... And I have always heard stories of her and my cousin fighting etc... Your husband dey Jos dey hustle mad, u dey ib dey sample every dick... And I don't think she is doing it for money... Cuz with that and Nysc allowance, I don't know what she is still looking for.
lol. bad gal, u just exposed her.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by icankel: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2021
Is obvious ur moved by her beauty and also d way she gives u free kpekus and nothing else. Well the choice is urs but is either she gives u STD or u give urself STD
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by ibechris(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Cut your coat according to your account balance.

U are just looking for frustration.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by marttol: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2021
YES,HE DOESN'T HAVE SENSE
Rydermaverick:

The truth is you don't love her rather you lust her..you are only enchanted to her cos of her physical appearance..
Don't marry a gal cos of her looks rather her personality..
Through your sentence elucidation I can grab that you are only attracted to her beauty..
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2021
marttol:
YES,HE DOESN'T HAVE SENSE
He might be trolling..
It's not as if he doesn't have sense.. he's blinded by her bodily feature

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by taiwolomo1: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
The girl go gree marry u sef??
Na the question way u suppose ask yourself.
Mtchewww undecided
E be like say na u be the girl
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by cyphasound112(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Never marry a hoe as a house wife..
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Arieljay(f): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

YOU NEED HELP!!!SEEK IT FAST WHILE YIU CAN!!!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by FireRain: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
chatinent:
So the only quality you saw in her is that she is beautiful? Not even more important things as compatibility, and a prospective healthy married life.

Can you be comfortable with her hustle even in marriage? No quarrels? No running to Nairaland? No jealousy?

Hypocrisy be dead! Inasmuch as I will never abuse her hustle, it doesn't mean I support it. After all, a large number of ladies do it secretly... whether indoor or outdoor. Na who tell you, who you see for stand or who you see for quarter be ashawo. Wetin we go come call the ones wey no gree talk, the ones wey say dem dey school dey turn hotel mechanics, the ones wey dey office dey submit for goodies? Or the ones wey dey submit because of greencard?

Remember sha, beauty go fade. Hips go tire eyes. Water melons fit lose water. But if trust and understanding remains, it's for the best. If you no go fit take am then, freestyle bro. No go marry person wey all the brothermen for estate don sample. If you no fit endure, no go marry democracy.

Your username alone makes you stand out as a brolosho. Abobi, it's not bad if bird of a feather decide to flock in a conjugal direction. You mah reason am, no be person go marry those people sister wey you use?

I just hope say you get house and the means to father a family sha. I hope no bi her hustle money you wan dey use go join beard gang.

Well, I am available for research writing services that are Turnitin-friendly.
Apt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.