Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (58249 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 14, 2021
This one done go down already. No need undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nackzy: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Lol... Even if he has the money to cater for it, I will never advise anyone to marry a runs girl... except the man too is a womanizer.My cousin married a very coded runs girl, her monthly allowance na 50k... Still babe dey go sample dick kakiri, I can't even mention it to him... Make he no be say na me spoil the marriage... And I have always heard stories of her and my cousin fighting etc... Your husband dey Jos dey hustle mad, u dey ib dey sample every dick... And I don't think she is doing it for money... Cuz with that and Nysc allowance, I don't know what she is still looking for.
Give me your cousin No. i go tell am, or you want your cousin to contact HIV from her abi
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by silibaba: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Marry her jare, at lest she will be bringing something to the table. And provided you can share her with other men grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by okochiz: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Marry her and loose peace of mind. U can never enjoy such marriage as the presumed love will fade away when eventually u remember her past, especially when the marriage encounter any issue like child birth difficulty.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Druss(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2021
You are an idiot. That is what came to my mind.

You escaped a situation and want to enter it again.

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by nomoreloss03: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2021
But you mumu o, na Nairalanders go chose for you. Nonsense!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by yahmohy27: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, a woman that's into runs and a flashy lifestyle isn't someone I'll advise you marry. And besides, you probably don't have the means and resources to cater for her financial needs . So my advise is that you cut your coat according to your size
Nice one.
Otherwise, you die before your time
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Dmes(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2021
My people say "Those who wear immaculate white attires should stay away from retailers of palm oil"
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by vickydevoka(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2021
chatinent:
So the only quality you saw in her is that she is beautiful? Not even more important things as compatibility, and a prospective healthy married life.

Can you be comfortable with her hustle even in marriage? No quarrels? No running to Nairaland? No jealousy?

Hypocrisy be dead! Inasmuch as I will never abuse her hustle, it doesn't mean I support it. After all, a large number of ladies do it secretly... whether indoor or outdoor. Na who tell you, who you see for stand or who you see for quarter be ashawo. Wetin we go come call the ones wey no gree talk, the ones wey say dem dey school dey turn hotel mechanics, the ones wey dey office dey submit for goodies? Or the ones wey dey submit because of greencard?

Remember sha, beauty go fade. Hips go tire eyes. Water melons fit lose water. But if trust and understanding remains, it's for the best. If you no go fit take am then, freestyle bro. No go marry person wey all the brothermen for estate don sample. If you no fit endure, no go marry democracy.

Your username alone makes you stand out as a brolosho. Abobi, it's not bad if bird of a feather decide to flock in a conjugal direction. You mah reason am, no be person go marry those people sister wey you use?

I just hope say you get house and the means to father a family sha. I hope no bi her hustle money you wan dey use go join beard gang.

Well, I am available for research writing services that are Turnitin-friendly.
I pray make i no marry democracy ( gals for the people)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by fortune1894(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2021
TWERKING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
ANOTHER JANEMENA LOADING
ASK KPOKPOGRI IF YOU SHOULD MARRY HER N STOP DISTURBING US

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by osazsky(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

Elders please i need your help..
I need

for sure..pls do...she will change after matrriage
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by goodheart01: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Newboss:
Try and fūck her. Na that one be the beginning of every beautiful thing. Fūck her sotay she go old for your eyes.

Forget marriage for now.

I love this answer. Cheers mate!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by adebayo3449(m): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2021
chatinent:
So the only quality you saw in her is that she is beautiful? Not even more important things as compatibility, and a prospective healthy married life.

What I have observed is that 80% or even 95% of the ladies are beautiful.
Once she knows how to dress and have money, the rest na story.
Na cream and dressing sense be 90%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by chatinent: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2021
adebayo3449:

What I have observed is that 80% or even 95% of the ladies are beautiful.
Once she knows how to dress and have money, the rest na story.
Na cream and dressing sense be 90%

Baba, I stopped looking for beauty first. I looked for a good character then looked out for our campatibility. E come bi like God sabi the thing come give me am overdose...good character, beautiful sb, compatibility, faithful partner, fine woman. Children nma nma na sure banker.

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Zetty177x: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
A hoe is a hoe. Never settle with a retiree

Some de retire for old age. Everyone does

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by davidguitar20: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2021
kukuma talk say to sample olosho kpekus dey hungry you grin
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by ashile(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Another jemena episode loading
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by adebayo3449(m): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2021
chatinent:

Baba, I stopped looking for beauty first. I looked for a good character then looked out for our campatibility. E come bi like God sabi the thing come give me am overdose...good character, beautiful sb, compatibility, faithful partner, fine woman. Children nma nma na sure banker.
That's the spirit boss.
Congratulations wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Zhahovic(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2021
You see that door am pointing at? That's the door for mumu people, pass through there and receive your answer

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by ikenna44: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2021
NEVER MAKE A HOE A WIFE!
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

I need

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by franchasng: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Newboss:
Try and fūck her. Na that one be the beginning of every beautiful thing. Fūck her sotay she go old for your eyes.

Forget marriage for now.
op in as much as this comment may sound stupid, take it.

Reconnect with her, get intimate with her, if after several intimate encounters with her, you still desire her like you are doing now, then you can marry her if she agrees to marry you. But give her belle before you marry her cheesy

As a man, you can only know if you truly love a lady romantically after you have had sex with her like 5 good times and the romantic fire remains, if not, na imagination and konji love which will wear off the very day u see her näkedness and enter the place undecided

Something must kill a man of course grin
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Complete Buffon! This is the kind of hegoats we have in the country nowadays! Cursed men who think with their dicks. They can murder their parents just to see the color of a woman's pants! FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by tunix01(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2021
No matter how hard you try to satisfy runs girl you can't she'll definitely cheat!!! That remains me of my nysc year I had this babe for one night stand before the babe dey form girl friend for me calling me constantly. Later on I blocked her contact still she come over to my house. That's when I knew I don buy market. She went ahead to meet my friend what can she do to gain me . Everthough I didn't tell my friend about her doing runs she told him everything. In my mind I can't satisfy her she's too materialistic. As guy man I played along na free pu**y and free food they come my way steady later on I won't be around whenever she comes or I'm at work she won't give a damn call if she really want to come . I can't never marry a runs girl it's very delicate....
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Pataricatering(f): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
You go just dey pollute every thread with your nonsense talk undecided undecided.. rubbish.
abeh keep quiet ' na only you get right to talk on a public forum,? Are you OK?
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by FreedomArmy: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Lol... Even if he has the money to cater for it, I will never advise anyone to marry a runs girl... except the man too is a womanizer.My cousin married a very coded runs girl, her monthly allowance na 50k... Still babe dey go sample dick kakiri, I can't even mention it to him... Make he no be say na me spoil the marriage... And I have always heard stories of her and my cousin fighting etc... Your husband dey Jos dey hustle mad, u dey ib dey sample every dick... And I don't think she is doing it for money... Cuz with that and Nysc allowance, I don't know what she is still looking for.
That your cousin still dey alive ? E get why I ask
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Pataricatering(f): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

Hanty why you take am personal...Abi you too na runs girl? grin cheesy
hunkle why you take am personal ate you a brohoe ?

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Pataricatering(f): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2021
LIVINGICON:
What you are seeing is called LIVING DEAD. Her internals are all gone na only carcass remain. Run for your life. angry
lol ' if internals dey go from ashewo nearly every naija man na complete carcass be that o . Una all be living dead dey roam up and down ' no wonder many of you can't even satisfy women in bed !

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by osazsky(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Goat the best thing in life is geting married to ashawo.she go use style kill u..but dont come and disturb peacefull people like us who married a decent friend.that u are not the father of all your children.if u mention dna that is on its own may tunder kill u there.idiot
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Mafxeless: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

Olodo, na ur kind deserve this Buhari treatment

I need

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by akintunde63: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Yes, please go ahead and marry her
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by HRMK: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2021
NO PROBLEM! AS LONG AS UR READY TO SHARE HER WITH HER OTHER CLIENTS!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.