Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude (7037 Views)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by babyboo4life(f): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
They're dating. He helped her to gain admission into federal Uni, lend her some money for few school payments. Supported her throughout the period of mourning her deceased dad both with attention and money. From the first day she entered school, her attitude towards him changed; slow response to phone calls,sms and chatting.Her reason been that she has not settled. That they'll continue their usual way. Abeg o who can relate, this one pass me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tell your brother to SIMPly ignore her and move on.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by youngreezy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lmao @ she has not settled...u sef wey be babe wey know how una dy run am if una wan dump a guyman, u dey follow claim say dis one pass u?that is make ur brother(your blood for that matter)continue to dy get hope SIMPly because she has not settled?truly the female SISTERHOOD is a strong bond among bitches...i no dy pity simps again because dem no dy ever learn..jah bless ubunja wherever he is

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by padi94(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Only a woman will be concerned by this and not understand what is happening. Any man would already figure that the girl now belongs to the street.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by babyboo4life(f): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Carchoice:
Tell your brother to SIMPly ignore her and move on.
I've told him to ignore her and wait till he collect his money back. but he's slow to action
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by advanceDNA: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
babyboo4life:
They're dating. He helped her to gain admission into federal Uni, lend her some money for few school payments. Supported her throughout the period of mourning her deceased dad both with attention and money. From the first day she entered school, her attitude towards him changed; slow response to phone calls,sms and chatting.Her reason been that she has not settled. That they'll continue their usual way. Abeg o who can relate, this one pass me.

University is another world entirely....
No one goes in there and remains the same.
The environment is too Enticing for it not to influence any young person....

It’s a bad move to invest in any woman with the intention of marrying her...it doesn’t ever turn out well....

tell your brother to abort mission now if he doesn’t want to have high blood pressure ...other wise she will just use him for school fees and upkeep while another small student will be smashing for free..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Namdeenero(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Immediately I saw “Uni” I knew the relationship was over.. Tell your brother to move on, play time is over

15 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by vikgreen01(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
babyboo4life:

I've told him to ignore her and wait till he collect his money back. but he's slow to action

May God help your brother. But why are u so concerned, isn’t what u girls want.!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
babyboo4life:

It seems he’s a very SIMPle guy.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by babyboo4life(f): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
vikgreen01:

May God help your brother. But why are u so concerned, isn’t that what u girls want.!!!
In as much as I'm a girl, i don't like the idea of wasting people's time for any reason. YES or NO
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by chatinent: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
But how e take concern you?
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Juliusmomoh: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
dontrulee:

Yawa don gas.

No be only gas cheesy cheesy

Na kero grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by babyboo4life(f): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:
But how e take concern you?

meaning
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Which part of she has not settled don't you understand?
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by dontrulee: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
babyboo4life:

Your elder brother don buy market. Yawa don gas.
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Bombastically00(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
If she's from Nigeria, forget that relationship grin...Yahoo boys ti takeover smiley

5 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by babyboo4life(f): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
advanceDNA:

University is another world entirely....
No one goes in there and remains the same.
The environment is too Enticing for it not to influence any young person....

It’s a bad move to invest in any woman with the intention of marrying her...it doesn’t ever turn out well....

tell your brother to abort mission now if he doesn’t want to have high blood pressure ...other wise she will just use him for school fees and upkeep while another small student will be smashing for free..

from the first day of coming over to resume school? for someone that doesn't know anyone in the school at all?
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by ubunja(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
youngreezy:
Lmao @ she has not settled...u sef wey be babe wey know how una dy run am if una wan dump a guyman, u dey follow claim say dis one pass u?that is make ur brother(your blood for that matter)continue to dy get hope SIMPly because she has not settled?truly the female SISTERHOOD is a strong bond among bitches...i no dy pity simps again because dem no dy ever learn..jah bless ubunja wherever he is

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
He shud move on.babe don dey see yahoo boys.its common with most teenagers who just entered school.she is already cheating surely.he shud move on.A word is enof for the wise

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by babyboo4life(f): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Which part of she has not settled don't you understand?
This started from the very first day she touched school, even before she met her course mates. According to my bro

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
babyboo4life:

This started from the very first day she touched school, even before she met her course mates. According to my bro
Ehn,she said she has not settled let it remain so till she proves otherwise
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by babyboo4life(f): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
He shud move on.babe don dey see yahoo boys.its common with most teenagers who just entered school.she is already cheating surely.he shud move on.A word is enof for the wise
The worst part is that she's not done with clearance, and was expecting my bro to help her out.
When it's time for help she'll start calling him. My bro told me he doesn't even have plan of marrying her and haven't touch her for once.
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by advanceDNA: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
babyboo4life:

from the first day of coming over to resume school? for someone that doesn't know anyone in the school at all?

Wait?? U think she doesn’t know any one...??
Don’t be naïve.... did she just sit at home and the admission came to meet her in the room.

She went for jamb....
Post jamb...
May have even gone to check her name...
She met people...many people.. fine young boys, and many olosho girl friends that don’t need a man policing their life off campus

Trust me, she has friends already and enough toasters too..
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by babyboo4life(f): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ehn,she said she has not settled let it remain so till she proves otherwise
Well I told him to complain to her, which he did and she apologized and confessed that she love. The reason I brought it here is that she has attitude problem not just to him. Like from the first day we met, she didn't even do face like someone entered the room. I'm just confused. I love my brother pls
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by youngreezy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
[quote author=ubunja post=107580155][/quote]longest time brotherly,i have not been seeing ur posts for a long time now..
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Truvelisback(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
babyboo4life:
Sorry, ur brother needs A little doze of Redpill. His SIMPISM IS JUST TOO MUCH. A little doze will help, but he shouldn't take overdoze.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
babyboo4life:

Well I told him to complain to her, which he did and she apologized and confessed that she love. The reason I brought it here is that she has attitude problem not just to him. Like from the first day we met, she didn't even do face like someone entered the room. I'm just confused. I love my brother pls
You can't just judge her by this,I don't warm up to people easily but I'm the sweetest soul you can ever come across in recent times.So give her time before you pass your judgement
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by frbona: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
youngreezy:
Loud this one abeg.
That guy has opened my eyes no be small.
Looking at my past life as a simp and what I suffered in their hands just for pusi, I get disgusted with myself.
Now the tables have turned as a result of his teachings and now na them dey bring pusi pursue me and I dey run, treating them like trash in the process, punishment well deserved.

If the OP will have the good graces to tell her brother to pull the plug, but I'm sure she won't, cos maybe another girl is serving her brother a taste of Her own medicine.
We call it Karma right?! grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by ednut1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Only a fool invests in a woman that is not his wife,mother or sister. She will meet better guys/yahoo guys in uni

9 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Lilsameey: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
She's long gone.
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Lilsameey: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
ednut1:
Only q fool invests in a women that is not his mother or sister. She will meet better guys/yahoo guys in uni
Two bottles of Hennessy for you.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by dontrulee: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

No be only gas cheesy cheesy

Na kero grin

Abi oooo.
Gas don dey very expensive now ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! / DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) / An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.