Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude (7064 Views)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by youngreezy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
frbona:

Loud this one abeg.
That guy has opened my eyes no be small.
Looking at my past life as a simp and what I suffered in their hands just for pusi, I get disgusted with myself.
Now the tables have turned as a result of his teachings and now na them dey bring pusi pursue me and I dey run, treating them like trash in the process, punishment well deserved.

If the OP will have the good graces to tell her brother to pull the plug, but I'm sure she won't, cos maybe another girl is serving her brother a taste of Her own medicine.
We call it Karma right?! grin
lmao,she cant help her brother,because the sisterhood to them,is stronger than blood and she cant break the rules...she knows he brother's gf don japa,she just wan create scene online..and talking about ubunja,he changed our lives bro...simps wil continue to suffer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Juliusmomoh: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
dontrulee:
Abi oooo. Gas don dey very expensive now ooo.
Thank god u know grin
Make una no use gas play o

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by ubunja(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
youngreezy:
longest time brotherly,i have not been seeing ur posts for a long time now..
I had to take an abrupt break fam. but it's all good. stay in the game brothers.red pill is forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by youngreezy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
ubunja:
I had to take an abrupt break fam. but it's all good. stay in the game brothers.red pill is forever.
yes,redpill has come to stay...are we expecting new redpill topics?cause i aint got enuff

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Newboss(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Your brother na toto. Na only fūck dem dey fūck toto. He go take time to cum. When he cum, that dick go leave am comot. There are many toto out there, why stick to one toto?

Your brother's girlfriend na the dick.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by dhiqson(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
This one pass me grin
Meaning: I been fess dey run shii like this o
But as na my blood bro, e pain me reach bone

Mature advise cheesy
Meaning: as much as the sisterhood is my fort, I wouldn't like it to sting my bro grin angry omooooooooo
God bless glycosis, ubunja Haardon, Martinez, caveAdullam, pansophist, Ichigo, the list many abeg
Person for dey wallow in self pity since

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by yuping(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
In DJ Khalid voice Another one

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by OscarJaden(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Carchoice:

It seems he’s a very SIMPle guy.
do well to explain the meaning of simp to her because it seems she doesn't know the meaning of SIMPLe guy

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Mrnakeina(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
I don't understand why people rush to list what they've done for people they claim to love or care about.

What you do for your partner is no debt and until you all are legally married, choices should be respected.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by SimeonOTC(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
babyboo4life:
They're dating. He helped her to gain admission into federal Uni, lend her some money for few school payments. Supported her throughout the period of mourning her deceased dad both with attention and money. From the first day she entered school, her attitude towards him changed; slow response to phone calls,sms and chatting.Her reason been that she has not settled. That they'll continue their usual way. Abeg o who can relate, this one pass me.

Hahaha...this was exactly the pattern my ex used on me..no difference from A to Z..
The admission,the support, delay calls and replied message and even my ex dad was late.. everything is exactly this same...hope no be my ex be that oohhgrin

See, soon she going to start looking for a very slim excuse to end the situationshipgrin

Lol...the babe is gone especially if she gain admission in a department full of guysgrin

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by SimeonOTC(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Carchoice:
Tell your brother to SIMPly ignore her and move on.
If I had know on time this is what I would have done..simping simping no gree allow me think..I was begging...chaaiiiiigrin I fall my hand shaaa...I too go Bleep up...anyway Shaa, lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by InfinityFabric: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is why you marry them or totally lock them down before spending on them.
The woman will probably leave him - evil.
They guy is SIMPly as SIMP, blue-pilled conditioned.

Before I make judgement on you - the sister, have you ever sat down your bro and tell him all the games you women play ? OR the one "his girl" is playing ?
If no, then you're also evil. It goes back to the saying: "anything for sisterhood to continue to scam men even if they're our blood."
If yes, then SIMPification of your brother will soon wreck him or make him better.
Either way, you have work to do.

Show him your private chats with your friends on how you scam and finesse men. Let him see these things, if you truly love him.
If not, I guess the sisterhood is undefeated.

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by ichidodo: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
dhiqson:
This one pass me grin
Meaning: I been fess dey run shii like this o
But as na my blood bro, e pain me reach bone

Mature advise cheesy
Meaning: as much as the sisterhood is my fort, I wouldn't like it to sting my bro grin angry omooooooooo
God bless glycosis, ubunja Haardon, Martinez, caveAdullam, pansophist, Ichigo, the list many abeg
Person for dey wallow in self pity since
Which one be ichigo?..
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by advanceDNA: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mrnakeina:
I don't understand why people rush to list what they've done for people they claim to love or care about.

What you do for your partner is no debt and until you all are legally married, choices should be respected.

Don’t deceive yourself with all this woke ideologies.... humans will always be creatures with emotions... ..once emotions is involved, you will feel used once betrayal come into the picture...
It’s not just about money...Time, our bodies, makes people fee used...

Giving to one’s partner in a relationship isn’t the same with giving to poor people on the streets...

a ring and a certificate isn’t what makes a relationship real or serious...
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Mrnakeina(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
advanceDNA:

Don’t deceive yourself with all this woke ideologies.... humans will always be creatures with emotions... ..once emotions is involved, you will feel used once betrayal come into the picture...
It’s not just about money...Time, our bodies, makes people fee used...

Giving to one’s partner in a relationship isn’t the same with giving to poor people on the streets...

a ring and a certificate isn’t what makes a relationship real or serious...

It legalizes it. It's gives both of you rights beyond emotions.
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by bigcee(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nice guys without sense dey always carry last. I am a very nice guy o but with wisdom.

Since he has refused to have sense, anything wey him see make him take undecided

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Martinez39s(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
babyboo4life:
They're dating. He helped her to gain admission into federal Uni, lend her some money for few school payments. Supported her throughout the period of mourning her deceased dad both with attention and money. From the first day she entered school, her attitude towards him changed; slow response to phone calls,sms and chatting.Her reason been that she has not settled. That they'll continue their usual way. Abeg o who can relate, this one pass me.
Who are you fooling? You, as a female, know what is happening; but, I know you won't tell your brother because "blood is thicker than water, but SISTERHOOD is thicker than blood."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by dhiqson(m): 12:36am On Nov 14, 2021
author=ichidodo post=107590266] Which one be ichigo?..[/quote]
Ichidodo grin
No vex daddy

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Bigpapi: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2021
babyboo4life:

Your brother is a compound fool
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by freshkpomo(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:

It's no news that 99% of school girls cheat on their home BF.... They prefer that broke school guy to their home boyfriends who spends on them, it's just a fetish.... They see their home boyfriend As outdated, but them eye dey clear after graduating.
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by poweredcom(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ur brother for just give her belle first before I vesting in her after she born one pikin

Then he can sponsored her a bit to par time studies

Once she don de campus the yeye student life go enter Dem head
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by johnsonmartina6(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin grin since i know women,, na only them dey date me,, me just dey inside the relationship dey bang,, i no get time to put banny for head dey think,, the space way remain na how money want take come,, if you dey say na only you dey fuxk your bae,, na H. BP go just finish u,, if she tell you say na so,, follow am say na so,, bang the pussy,, help her waist her time,, na TV she go see say you don get like 3 baby Mama
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Cravemore: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
poweredcom:
Ur brother for just give her belle first before I vesting in her after she born one pikin

Then he can sponsored her a bit to par time studies

Once she don de campus the yeye student life go enter Dem head
@poweredcom biko nu nor, paste me this telegram group wey all these guys dey talk about nau? Permission to mail you?
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by poweredcom(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cravemore:
@poweredcom biko nu nor, paste me this telegram group wey all these guys dey talk about nau? Permission to mail you?

Antoinemercer:
Bro howfa abeg send the link this thread don cast with the bastard trolls wey dey here.

Even the telegram group don taya me

I have been muted from one of the group like that for months now I just de look d admin there , I can't comment , just read only

The other one which is active is ok , but sometimes people still find it hard to join as well

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Cravemore: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2022
poweredcom:

I have been muted from one of the group like that for months now I just de look d admin there , I can't comment , just read only.

These telegram platform self, these period na so so restrict them dey restrict person self. Maybe the fault no come from admin. But anyways, I wish d group community go dey active via WhatsApp e for Bam.

The other one which is active is ok , but sometimes people still find it hard to join as well
paste the best active link via mail chief. Happy new week. More p$ssay
Re: My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude by Cravemore: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
poweredcom:

I have been muted from one of the group like that for months now I just de look d admin there , I can't comment , just read only

Oga @poweredcom no link, I done touch everywhere for NL. Just to get d link. But seems una no wan share link. Anyways, let it not seems as if am a Borden, na link no be money I beg you. So if I nor see link na to push.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d / Should I Marry This 40 Year Old Bachelor? / Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.