Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84596 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by floss(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
freshalien:

How did you know women scattered them; where you told by either of both brothers that their problems were as a result of one or both of their wives?

Una go just dey talk rubbish anyhow based on hearsay.
I'm sure either of them told you it wasn't women.... sometimes get your facts right before quoting someone...you don't know the person behind the moniker "Floss"
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Trentee4eva: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
tolexy007:

look at this one, do u think I care about likes my comments gather on Nairaland? even foolish and senseless comments get likes on Nairaland.
my major concern is d hatred majority of you from east have for Peter, all because he married a Yoruba girl. only for you to over look the major cause of problem Jude okoye thier senior brother.. am still saying it if this Divorce come from Lola, the way u people Will insult Her call her all kind of different names, but now that is coming d girl from ur village, u all keep mute then begin to shift the blame to whatever Peter does
For your information, I am not from the East and attacking people as if you are a member of the Okoye family is senseless. Pay more attention to your life and family.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by chiefobdk2: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
I think they have settled.. They followed each other on Instagram
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Alohaa:

Omoooo
Seems to me like you have a personal issue with igbo people
You don even involve Kanu for Psquare family matter ����
Who next are you involving?
Azikiwe or even osadebe

Lolz. You Igbos think everyone is your enemy, whereas you are your own enemies.

You gather your heads together to blame Peter's Yoruba wife for all the problems of psquare jus because the poor girl was Yoruba.

Bunch of Shameless tribal bigots.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Folahh(f): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
TiglathPILESER:
you might be looking for help. yes we all are but we shouldn't forget help GOD can deliver to us through HIS anointed servants. please your story na small thing. kindky join us online for a prayer session with search pastor JERRY EZE via facebook and make sure you join in the live prayer session. GOD will see you through. your miracle is waiting. i assure you.

Am so elated by your words of encouragement sir. Am happy that there are people like you,,, I still believe wholeheartedly in God and I know that with him all things are possible. Sir please what time is the service and on what days. Thanks a lot sir. God bless you.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Alohaa:

Omooooo hahahahahahaha this is now a biafra thing
It’s no longer about igbo
Very funny...
I asked for one comment, you still no provide
Psquare family issue is now a bone of contention for igbo people’s problems...
No be ment?
Na you drag yoruba and igbo inside Psquare family matter

Check the stupid comments made by your fellow stupid daft Igbos in 2017 about the psquare breakup.

I hope you will quit ranting rubbish henceforth.

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Originality007: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
ensamy:
Because the woman is having issues with Paul ,he has now jump to the other side. To make Paul vex.

are u paul spoke person?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Glycolite: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
King44:
FACT

What's fact ?

Who told you Paul's wife is an Igbo woman ,in the first place ?
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Glycolite: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Why are you Igbos so blind to the fact that Jude is the one causing problems in that family?

You hate Peter because he married a Yoruba woman.

Your Paul that married someone from Biafra, where has that taken him today? His home is broken.

You guys should stuff your blind tribal bigotry in your anus and let us hear word.

Paul's wife is an Igbo woman ?
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by biggy26: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.
It has nothing to do with nothing. She could have recorded which is normal for memory sake, but uploading has nothing to do with Peter, it was her prerogative.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Guzx: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Really
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Lolz. You Igbos think everyone is your enemy, whereas you are your own enemies.

You gather your heads together to blame Peter's Yoruba wife for all the problems of psquare jus because the poor girl was Yoruba.

Bunch of Shameless tribal bigots.

Now who’s the shameless bigot?
What’s the difference between you and the person you posted his comments...
The only difference is, you’re still hiding your own bigotry
He has already shown his...
One quick question
So na only yoruba people they support peter and him wife lola
I bet you’ll dogde the question...
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Evercurious(f): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Dabliss02:
why?

Cos her action makes her husband seem like a trouble maker if not a trouble maker in the disputewhich he might not be. I m not against Peter taking the children on an outing but anita need not post this online. Let the brothers sort themselves out by themselves.. I m so sure naa woman dey fuel this dispute cos I dont see men carry grudges for long except the ones wey woman dey control
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Check the stupid comments made by your fellow stupid daft Igbos in 2017 about the psquare breakup.

I hope you will quit ranting rubbish henceforth.

Omooo there’s no difference between you and both of them
Imagine using your stupidity now to insult the whole yoruba race
Well i guess we ain’t the same
My question still follows
Shey nah only yoruba people dey support peter and Lola?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Alohaa:

Omooo there’s no difference between you and both of them
Imagine using your stupidity now to insult the whole yoruba race
Well i guess we ain’t the same
My question still follows
Shey nah only yoruba people dey support peter and Lola?

GO and ask your fellow blodas who heaped blame on Lola Okoye simply because she is Yoruba.

Yoruba is not your problem. Your problems are among yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Glycolite:

Paul's wife is an Igbo woman ?

She's from Rivers State.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by freshalien: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
floss:

I'm sure either of them told you it wasn't women.... sometimes get your facts right before quoting someone...you don't know the person behind the moniker "Floss"

...and you have no idea the person behind the moniker “Fresh Alien”
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

GO and ask your fellow blodas who heaped blame on Lola Okoye simply because she is Yoruba.

There’s absolutely no difference between you and a bigot
Everything you comment reeks of bigotry
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

����
Answer my question naa
You dey put trouble where trouble no dey
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by TiglathPILESER: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Folahh:

Am so elated by your words of encouragement sir. Am happy that there are people like you,,, I still believe wholeheartedly in God and I know that with him all things are possible. Sir please what time is the service and on what days. Thanks a lot sir. God bless you.

The Pastors name is JERRY OKECHUKWU Eze...every week day...7am on the dot...its live...NSSPD is the name of the service. Just look through it on fb. Also I am sure you can afford at least 300mb for the live service..thanks
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by FKMagazine(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Finally
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nicetry:

Oga they have never unfollowed each other ... Forget that nonsense news from instablog

Iwụ eghu Gambia
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Alohaa:

����
Answer my question naa
You dey put trouble where trouble no dey

Gather your blodas together and ask them what they feel about Lola Okoye.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Alohaa:

There’s absolutely no difference between you and a bigot
Everything you comment reeks of bigotry

Lolz. Coming from people who say Awolowo caused their problems; they can say anything.

Your words have no value.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Lolz. Coming from people who say Awolowo caused their problems; they can say anything.

Your words have no value.

That’s the difference between me and you
I don’t attack people’s tribe
But in the time since we started this chit chat you’ve being attacking people’s tribe
You can’t hide your bigotry for long
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Hahahahahahahahaha
You have nothing in you
Except hate and frustration ���
Relax Psquare started following each other on the gram again
Shey you no go like blame igbo people?
Rise above your hate
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Hahahahahahahahaha
You have nothing in you
Rise above your hate
Simple question you cannot answer
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Alohaa:

Hahahahahahahahaha
You have nothing in you
Rise above your hate
Simple question you cannot answer

Oga, do one thing. Gather your fellow Igbo blodas together and ask them what the feel about Lola Okoye.

That shouldn't be too much to do, right?
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Alohaa:

Hahahahahahahahaha
You have nothing in you
Rise above your hate

Just gather your blodas together first na. That shouldn't be difficult to do.

Then ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Alohaa:

That’s the difference between me and you
I don’t attack people’s tribe
But in the time since we started this chit chat you’ve being attacking people’s tribe
You can’t hide your bigotry for long

Good.

Now, go and gather your Igbo blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Good.

Now, go and gather your Igbo blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.

Shame on you ���bigot
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Alohaa:

Shame on you ���bigot

Lolz. Are you afraid of discovering how useless your blodas are? Is that why you don't want to ask them what they think about Lola Okoye?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death / The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.