Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84673 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Hapinex01: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2021
Nice one from Mr P
And he's not even the one to post it first

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nicetry: 7:38am On Nov 14, 2021
LilX:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

You don't even know whats going on within the family and u just open your mouth waaaa

Ok Mr omniknoweth, the senior brother of okoye twin pls tell us what is going on in the family
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Athemisia: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Rooneyboy:

Why snapping and videoing
Don't he do shopping with his kids
Why dont he snap and put on socials
What is special about this shopping? Or does he like his brother's kids more than his

#CHEAPPOINT
Peter has issue with Paul not with you. So stop all these childish rants.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by goodheart01: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Peter is more mature among the three brothers, Peter, Paul and Jude.

Well, he married a more matured wife, what else do you expect from him!

One thing I love about u is you're smart. Many people will not agree with this deductions of yours, which is the plain truth.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2021
LilX:

I pity you and your sense of reasoning, Peter should have come and licked Paul's ass cos he gave birth to twins?

One simple question, if you are having issues with your brother and u were opportuned to meet his kids in a mall for example, and they bumped to you, will u chase them out cos u got issues with their father or get Something for them?? Think
Exat. When my dad was having issues with his sister we didn't even notice it. She was hugging is alway, showering is plenty gift.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nicetry: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2021
TWOWAYMIRROR:
PETER AND PAUL are now following each other on INSTAGRAM!.. PRAAAAIIIIISSSSSSSEEEEEE THE RODỤ!!!!!!!

Oga they have never unfollowed each other ... Forget that nonsense news from instablog

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2021
LutanFyah:
He married a manipulative old cargo. A handsome youngster marrying a woman over 30 is gross and stupid.
So na u get sense pass all de oyibos way de marry older lady abi. Starting from fabrigas, Gerald pique, Ramos n ozil. Oyibo de prefer older lady bcus of marriage sustainability n maturity

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by wolexter(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2021
Nor be only obey, nah disobey. Is it this same woman you all love to hate because she's not of same tribe that is also making Paul's wife leave him? First his brother parted ways with him and now his wife and yet you people still can't see that something is wrong with Paul, but would rather blame Lola, choi! Peter made it clear Psquare broke up because Paul began to see himself as the all-in-all and kept asking for a larger % of d income, and Jude obliged him. I believe Lola is a good woman because her husband always says so plus she has had no scandals. Make una leave d poor woman alone o lol!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is the intent of posting this charade online?
Asides wanting to be seen as pro-family, I can't fathom any logical rationalization of it.

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by shantti(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Asides wanting to be seen as pro-family, I can't fathom any logical rationalization of it.

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.

Are u well at all. Am ashamed to share the same tribe with u. He should turn his back on the mother of his innocent kids, have u think of the psychological impact such move will make on the kids. What if your father turned his back against your mother in order to please his family, how will u feel.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Muna4real(f): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
There are so many children on this page.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by shantti(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Why are you Igbos so blind to the fact that Jude is the one causing problems in that family?

You hate Peter because he married a Yoruba woman.

Your Paul that married an Igbo woman, where has that taken him today? His home is broken.

You guys should stuff your blind tribal bigotry in your anus and let us hear word.

Not all igbos are like that, I equally attacked him for posting that rubbish
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by tolexy007(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2021
Trentee4eva:

Why are you taking it personally? He made his point and many people agree with him compared to the much lower number that agrees with you

look at this one, do u think I care about likes my comments gather on Nairaland? even foolish and senseless comments get likes on Nairaland.
my major concern is d hatred majority of you from east have for Peter, all because he married a Yoruba girl. only for you to over look the major cause of problem Jude okoye thier senior brother.. am still saying it if this Divorce come from Lola, the way u people Will insult Her call her all kind of different names, but now that is coming d girl from ur village, u all keep mute then begin to shift the blame to whatever Peter does

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Alohaa:

Shut up your dirty mouth
There are igbo’s who are supporting Peter and Lola
Everything na tribe for una...
Keep qiute

Take time to check the comments of your fellow Igbo brothers here. They keep on blaming the psquare breakup on Peter, saying it is because Peter married a Yoruba woman.

I don't know why you guys blame everything that goes wrong in igboland on yorubas. What's your problem self?!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by tolexy007(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Laurene:
I think this is all eye service from Peter, trying to hurt his brother emotionally. Where was he all the while Paul and his wife were together?

thier is noting like eye service in showing ur Twin brother kids love, it is just because ur hatred towards Peter for marrying a yoruba girl that is why u people cannot see anything good in whatever he do. even Paul that owns the kids is not shouting eye service, but u in ur Cave is crying eye service.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Chibudollar: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2021
tolexy007:

rubbish, u are still pained that, this divorce issue is not coming from Lola.
you don't have sense
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by tolexy007(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Chibudollar:
you don't have sense

oponu omo olori pele.. u are still pained that Peter refuse to marry from that ur Leper colony u called family.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Take time to check the comments of your fellow Igbo brothers here. They keep on blaming the psquare breakup on Peter, saying it is because Peter married a Yoruba woman.

I don't know why you guys blame everything that goes wrong in igboland on yorubas. What's your problem self?!

You guys?
Show me the comments pls
And for the record
Paul’s wife is not even igbo So
I wonder where the tribe shiiii is coming from...
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Joe4real1988(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Peter is more mature among the three brothers, Peter, Paul and Jude.

Well, he married a more matured wife, what else do you expect from him!
Yeah, an understanding wife we pray to have.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Alohaa:

You guys?
Show me the comments pls
And for the record
Paul’s wife is not even igbo So
I wonder where the tribe shiiii is coming from...

Paul wife is not Igbo, but she is from Biafra, right?

You can gather your fellow Igbos on this forum together and ask them what they feel about the psquare breakup. Then sit back and read the rubbish many of them think.

Stop blaming yorubas for your problems. We are never the genesis of your tribe's problems.

No, we are never the cause.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Chibudollar: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2021
tolexy007:

oponu omo olori pele.. u are still pained that Peter refuse to marry from that ur Leper colony u called family.
for making it into some tribal war shit you are actually an animal, a certified slowpoke, go cry in one corner your piece of shitt
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by tolexy007(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Chibudollar:
for making it into some tribal war shit you are actually an animal, a certified slowpoke, go cry in one corner your piece of shitt

you and ur other ethnic bigot has turned the whole issue from the day Peter marry lola to tribal issue. don't pretend as if u are not one of dem.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Chibudollar: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2021
tolexy007:

you are u other ethnic bigot has turned the right from the day Peter marry lola to tribal issue. don't pretend as if u are not one of dem.
yeah you stay with me to know what me and other people are thinking about to their marriage, I must be replying a kid or something. Goodbye
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Paul wife is not Igbo, but she is from Biafra, right?

You can gather your fellow Igbos on this forum together and ask them what they feel about the psquare breakup. Then sit back and read the rubbish many of them think.

Stop blaming yorubas for your problems. We are never the genesis of your tribe's problems.

No, we are never the cause.

Omooooo hahahahahahaha this is now a biafra thing
It’s no longer about igbo
Very funny...
I asked for one comment, you still no provide
Psquare family issue is now a bone of contention for igbo people’s problems...
No be ment?
Na you drag yoruba and igbo inside Psquare family matter
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by tolexy007(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Chibudollar:
yeah you stay with me to know what me and other people are thinking about to their marriage, I must be replying a kid or something. Goodbye

oga go get a life, and find something meaningful to do with ur life. instead of put ur mouth into someone else's marriage affair.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by tolexy007(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2021
LutanFyah:
He married a manipulative old cargo. A handsome youngster marrying a woman over 30 is gross and stupid.

the marriage still dey pain you. don't worry u will soon get over it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Chibudollar: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2021
tolexy007:

oga go get a life, and find something meaningful to do with ur life. instead of put ur mouth into someone else's marriage affair.
nahhh you are definitely an idiottt and don't even bother replying because you ain't getting any reply from me
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by tolexy007(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Chibudollar:
nahhh you are definitely an idiottt and don't even bother replying because you ain't getting any reply from me

ChibuMumu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Sewgon79(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hello u know get scissors, use am take separate them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by lomprico(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Mercychen:
The brother will not like this.

people whey don start dey follow eachother back for Instagram.

they have settled their differences, they are just dishing it out bit by bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by tiger28: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.
How would he have known that she would have posted it on SS? Peter na better person Jare!!!!!
Peter is the examples of the igbos that i grew up with in Ibadan. Friendly, respectful and peaceful........His other brothers are STRAIGHT Igbos!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by ensamy(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Because the woman is having issues with Paul ,he has now jump to the other side. To make Paul vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders / Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.