Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84669 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by udemzyudex(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.

You're the one taking it too far, which kind reasoning be this?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Dalby(m): 6:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Peace081:
Wow that's nice
The Children should not be involved in their fight

I totally agree, but do you know the extent of animosity? How far will they be willing to go? You cannot be my father's enemy and say you wish me well!
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Grandmeister(m): 6:32am On Nov 14, 2021
eyinjuege:

The video was taken and posted by Paul's wife. Peter never made mention of this video, nor posted it on his page. If Anita hadn't posted it, nobody would have known
He can't ask Anita not to take videos of him, when he's not doing anything bad. And people like to keep video records of family moments like these especially in a strange land, so you can't ask Anita not to take a video either.
Anita could have decided not to post this especially considering the bad blood between the brothers, but she did.
She is no longer with Paul and she will do as she pleases as a grown adult.
She doesn't care about their beef.
If Paul wants to continue fighting his brother, that's his business. She likes Peter and sees him as a good uncle to her children, considering the other uncles are probably not reliable anyway. She doesn't support their beef either and she is still close to Peter's wife whom Paul detests.
And how do you know all these intimate info on the family?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Slavishbenin: 6:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Leaforever:

I think Jude's wife too, but many pple didn't notice dt the business rift started after Jude got married.
Anita and Lola were best of friends before dt and always vacationed together with their kids every summer along wt their husbands. After Jude married, it stopped after a while and the gang up against Lola started.

From the outside looking at their family dynamics what I can see is Peter married his dream biracial woman who happens to be older, rich, executive in an oil company and half Russian. She seems nice but her facial disposition is stoic like Russians and she definitely doesn't kiss ass. She won't laugh if a joke is not funny just to boost Ur ego, for example. She will just be herself. And of course she calls all these guys by their 1st names cos she's Jude's mate &. also raised in America. (Now this marriage he looks like he has an adoration plus a healthy fear of his wife. He wouldn't cheat fragrantly).

Paul married his University girlfriend who is traditional and refers to Jude and Peter with deference. A lot of respect, Like calling Peter and Jude 'uncle' and all those other things in her insta post. You can tell she's what normal Naija pple expect their 'our wife' to be like. Very traditional. (Now in this marriage, this husband kinda walks all over her as we can see wt the disrespectful level of cheating. Anita was also his struggle love - not his dream girl).

Then you have Jude's new wife, a younger ex beauty queen making zero money, wt eyes on the prize, a rich husband, entering this dynamics wt a husband she has wrapped around her finger - who just happens to be in charge of his younger brothers. I see the ways the fireworks started and how Lola became her & Jude's biggest scapegoat. The woman probably wanted reverence for her and her husband like Anita dishes out (women have issues). Peter couldn't take the abuse on his wife whilst they're also eating from him but Paul has bn well mugunized and saw nothing wrong (his subservient muguness to Jude might have contributed to his divorce too).
And did U see Jude's new massive house - unnecessarily way bigger dn Peter and Pauls already big houses. Confirmed everything I needed to know abt dt marriage. Now jude also has a fear of his wife & won't cheat fragrantly. In my opinion she's his lady Macbeth.
I only liked your comment bc of your English grin and not based on what is written cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Laurene: 6:42am On Nov 14, 2021
tolexy007:

rubbish, u are still pained that, this divorce issue is not coming from Lola.
I think this is all eye service from Peter, trying to hurt his brother emotionally. Where was he all the while Paul and his wife were together?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by eyinjuege: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Grandmeister:

And how do you know all these intimate info on the family?

There is no intimate info in what I have posted.
It's all in the public space.
Perhaps you can show me the intimate information ?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by babtoundey(m): 6:44am On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is the intent of posting this charade online?
Asides wanting to be seen as pro-family, I can't fathom any logical rationalization of it.

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.

Go and help him turn his back against his wife because you cherish P triple, Mr. Turner.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Asides wanting to be seen as pro-family, I can't fathom any logical rationalization of it.

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.

Shut up
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Fatimablog(f): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Fatima Blog have open a opportunity for upcoming artist to promote their music on Fatima Blog For Free.
Fatima Blog will promote your songs on a downloadable content.
For more information call or WhatsApp: 09031420268
Visit Fatima Blog, www.fatimablog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It was Paul wife that posted it. Not him

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Dabliss02(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Evercurious:
Senseless woman (anita)
why?
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2021
Peace081:
Wow that's nice
The Children should not be involved in their fight

Word
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
U forgot to mention that Peter is fvckin her

Smh! I only blame social media for your stupidity
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by muheeb01(m): 6:53am On Nov 14, 2021
This is really nice family over everything
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Sermwell:

With due respect you aren't smart if you can't see through what peter is doing!

You that sees what Peter is doing kindly explain to us ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Nicetry:
Enemy to my enemy is my friend, that is the only thing I'm seeing here.... This Peter is really a Bleep , using every available opportunity to chase clout just to pepper your twin to an extent of going close to his wife cos he is not in good terms with his wife... Kids that u didn't check on them when they gave birth to them, this is the first time u are coming in contact with Paul's twin kid since they were born and it happen when Paul is having rift with his wife..
And this Anita of wife is something else, you are having issue with your kids father and u think the best u could do to pepper him is to frolick with someone he is not in good terms

I pity you and your sense of reasoning, Peter should have come and licked Paul's ass cos he gave birth to twins?

One simple question, if you are having issues with your brother and u were opportuned to meet his kids in a mall for example, and they bumped to you, will u chase them out cos u got issues with their father or get Something for them?? Think

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Sermwell:

You must be a kid not to see what Peter and paul's ex wife are doing! Can't you see how they're trying to hurt paul? You need alot of growing ups to do I swear! Chai!

I swear , it's you that needs a lotta growing up to do... I gave up when u called Anita , Paul's 'ex wife"

That summed it all

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Nicetry:

Very much a snake ... He is happy that Paul's family is having issues and he want to take advantage of that to cause more ruin to it .. because no way will Paul's ego not bruised, which will cause him to hate anita more for going close to someone that he is having issues with... As a wife who really want to bring peace to her marriage, ur husband fight is also ur fight.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

You don't even know whats going on within the family and u just open your mouth waaaa

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by iamdapsyj(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gbenue soun....anumanu!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2021
Rooneyboy:

Why snapping and videoing
Don't he do shopping with his kids
Why dont he snap and put on socials
What is special about this shopping? Or does he like his brother's kids more than his

#CHEAPPOINT

Read and digest before u comment , it was Anita that posted this... I don't understand the hate on this Peter guy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Rooneyboy:

And also probably told him that he was going to snap the outing and post it on socials
#iti

Again read
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 7:06am On Nov 14, 2021
Ebukaokeke5:
uote author=NwaAmaikpe post=107592410] shocked

OgA those guys are super stars, You can't be asking why their event is onnet or the media.Thats how they make their money.Any of them that stops coming onnet/media is no longer selling. That's why they do anything, it's already out there. So if there is no event,he creates an event and earns some more, while you keep blabbing why his shit event is out there, he is counting more zeros in his account. Moreover asking him to turn his back on the woman that saved his arse on their business indepence event is devilish, cause if she was the fault, I would have seen or heard of her and her team taking the fall, but no, the fall seems more on the public assumed saints side. Her team is the one playing the healer here. There is more than meets the eye my brother. People are actors/entertainers, till you look very well, you'd only be viewing the scripts.

Thank you
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 7:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Sentiments Has Blinded you and ur Kind Here!! undecided

So because Peter has issues with Paul For now, He Should extend it to Anita and those Innocent Kids, abi?

Anita and Peter's Wife Lola has Told us Times without number dat They are Best of Friends!..

Ur Fave, Paul Should Have Thought about This B4 Engaging Peter in a foolish Battle!
He is currently Acting like a Kid and a Lost Sheep! undecided sad

Please Stop ur Hate for Peter, Ok? sad
He is Wise and Mature like 2baba!

That's what they don't understand

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2021
clothingonline:
This peter have a good heart meeting him personally speak volume

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

Its only when you get close to him , u will know the kinda person he is, I've met him couple of times and he is just so cool, down to earth...

And the funny thing is, he loves Paul so much but this sentimental elements will just keep typing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Antoeni(m): 7:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Mumu Twin Brothers, That Allow a Non Twins (Jude Okoye) To Cause Their Separation.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

I tell other Nigerians that these animals called Igbos are the most backward tribalistic people on earth. If you are in doubt, just look at these worthless living dead spewing their traditional rhetorics in the East.

This is what majority of these animals are good at; tribalism, it is their forte.

Unfortunately I'm igbo and I agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2021
atonement12:
...and common sense didn't tell you he wouldn't have gone shopping with the kids without their dad's knowledge? angry

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2021
ikorodureporta:
grin cheesy
Na to marry her remain..

Mr P, stop riding on yr brother's beef..
Even Jude fit pull trigger on you for behaving like you're the saint..

Ikorodureporta warned you!

Who knows you?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LilX: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Alohaa:

You’re smart because the little voice in your head is telling you he’s taking advantage... kudos smarty pants

Best comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by bizzibodi(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Indeed Paul is more matured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders / Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.