Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex (44405 Views)

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Belafonte(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
Ur brother wife no get sense. Why did she show ur brother the chat knowing that it could cause a big problem? She should have ignore the chat. I hope ur brother's wife is not up to something? If care is not take it might lead to.........Make i no talk first.

The woman knows what she's doing. It's a psychological trick: she wants to feels Michael's cane again and she wants to do it in plain sight. So, showing her husband the chats is supposed to let him lower his guard and she can be free to interact with Michael and then move on to receive intense penising. Now, the husband's spidey senses are tingling become some fuckery is afoot, but because he's SIMPle, he doesn't know how to approach the issue without appearing insecure. However, feeling insecure is often a result of lack of security grin

Michael wants to fück his wife, his wife also wants to fück Michael back, but baba doesn't know what to do. He's a mumu who went and married not just a loose woman, but one who actually already pre-fücked his friend. He's as SIMPle as they come.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Truvelisback(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Belafonte:

The woman knows what she's doing. It's a psychological trick: she wants to feels Michael's cane again and she wants to do it in plain sight. So, showing her husband the chats is supposed to let him lower his guard and she can be free to interact with Michael and then move on to receive intense penising. Now, the husband's spidey senses are tingling become some fuckery is afoot, but because he's SIMPle, he doesn't know how to approach the issue without appearing insecure. However, feeling insecure is often a result of lack of security grin

Michael wants to fück his wife, his wife also wants to fück Michael back, but baba doesn't know what to do. He's a mumu who went and married not just a loose woman, but one who actually already pre-fücked his friend. He's as SIMPle as they come.
This is one of the reasons marrying a virgin remains the best. Women who have seen and f*ck different sizes of men may not be faithful to one man.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Coolgent(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
2....Can you allow ur spouse still in contacts with his/her ex?
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?

1. Your Brother should tell his Wife to avoid chatting with his said friend.
2. Capital NO
3. He should also have man to man talk with his friend i.e Bro stop chatting with my spouse.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
The useless friend of his, who will soon do him dirty aside, the wife is married to your brother, hence the obligation is hers to do the right thing and cut off Micheal.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by walkingshadow911: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Truvelisback:
This is one of the reasons marrying a virgin remains the best. Women who have f*ck different men may not be faithful to man.

the problem is the where are the virgins now?
girls are on the rampage this days and bragging bout it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Truvelisback(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
walkingshadow911:

the problem is the where are the virgins now?
girls are on the rampage this days and bragging bout it.

babymama is the only way out of this emotional stress
Virgins are very rare to find. Infact, u can easily find a virgin guy than a virgin lady. Babymama is neither the only way out of this emotional stress.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by walkingshadow911: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Truvelisback:
Virgins are very rare to find. Infact, u can easily find a virgin guy than a virgin lady. Babymama is neither the only way out of this emotional stress.

i can't use my money to buy wahala.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by wrose(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Okafor’s law never fails cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by aikyg(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
She's not his wife. She used him as a rebound.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by dapadawee: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hope this is not a muslim thread because I can't swear before commenting. Everything u do in islam you must perform a ritual after sex with your wife you go bath jenoba

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Deiks: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Don't trust her she can bite you anytime.. she should disconnect from that guy but me can't marry someone my friend has dated with sex involved boo no no ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by revived: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Omooooooooo
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by treatise: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?

Is your brother upto 18 years of age?

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by YoungLionken(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tell your brother to grow up, he's acting like kid and a simp too..

Nothing lasts forever...
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by harveyosho1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read comments

Because I don't do relationship
......so ain't got no ex
Aje! U dey motivate me grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
I just finished reading the other husband and wife issue below now this..omo..

Today is marriage issue day..

Please when are we having bf and gf issue day
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Maj196(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Talk about evil. These Jezebels doesn't disappoint.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by UTILITYMAY(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
garriAndsugar:
That Michael is not a friend at all..

Na this kind people to flog 2by2 go good..

Michael has not done anything; even though he may eventually do something. The issue is with the wife and not Michael.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by UTILITYMAY(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
I will tell it to my wife straight away to stop the conversation with Michael, or she choose between me and Michael, while I act as though I don't mind anything happen to the one year marriage. I hate nonsense. Na from beats music dey start.

I will call Michael and let him understand how feable the mind of ladies her, especially towards ex sex partners. I will tell him, I truly we are friends, he should stop to conversation with my wife. I will let him understand that I am not accusing him of anything, but only trying to protect my territory, because we are all humans. No one is above mistake. So any actions or inactions that would lead to such mistake must be stopped. Even the Bible says we should flee from all "appearances" of evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by hollah123: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
6ixT8:

like seriously bruh. How then is insecurity describe?

Your bro should have instantly tackled the issue before it brought it to your notice...
maybe na him brother wide dey feed am,u never can tell cos I don't see any reason to b scared when dealing with your own wife
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by mocipe: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Whether you are the person o I don't know.
Relationship matter dey tiring and even worse a shined Komkom remained shined and could be shined again.

E hard but make nigga drive the woman commot.

I won't like my girlfriend reconnecting with her ex. On what levels sef

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by freshalien: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Elporo:
Marry virgin .. I no see
Ok make I marry better second hand ... e no dey.

Wahala dey ooh

Las las na my mama village I go visit for like 3 months fine one yellow babe.

The fact that you married her as a virgin is no guarantee she wouldn’t cheat on you or make you raise another man’s child. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by tctrills: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.
It depends on the wife. If your brother married a dumb woman who doesn't have a brain of her own and is intelligent enough to choose her own friends and who she chats with then he should tell her to delete the guys contact.
But if she is a capable mature adult, then your brother should deal with his issues
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by emmanuelbrown26: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
All these pussy ass niggar everywhere, parading themselves as men instead of boys.
Your brother lack guts and boldness towards a woman, either he didn't learn anything from your father on how to handle woman or father did not teach him well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by 001spice: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.
if your brother and Micheal are still bin talking terms your brother should try and get someone that is like an elder to micheal in micheal family to go along with him and have a meeting with micheal. As for your brother wife for now she doesn't need a phone so if your brother can collect the phone from her better. But your brother wife sef. Abi she chop witch
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Ikem11(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
See me see wahala o! My best friend come dey flirt with my wife unto say them be lovers before? Why is he flirting with my wife abi cos him Don chop am before.

This na total disrespect from both his friend and wife. Once a woman flirt back to a man something is cooking in her mind.

Tell your brother to draw a line now that it's early otherwise his second kids might turn looking like his friend

Ogwu k'ola m n'onu.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by descartes400: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
6ixT8:

like seriously bruh. How then is insecurity describe?

Your bro should have instantly tackled the issue before it brought it to your notice...

That has absolutely nothing to do with the husband being INSECURE, i guess the next thing you will call him now is.. he is immature, yen yen yen.
besides why do you have to bring in the issue of insecurity when you have confirmed in your previous comment about your knowledge of OKAFOR's LAW? which you and I know is an EXACT SCIENCE that should not be toiled with! wtf bro!
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by West2019(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
collect the SIM and the phone and started chatting with the fake friend and confirm the real one .
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by sterlingD(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is dicey. This your brother's friend is not a good friend.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by chika0072(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

The friend is not a good friend. Your brother get problem...if he still associates with that kind friend.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Stonerobaba(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Your brother should just set them up and catch them in the act. Video them and send to the social media then sacks the wife and move on. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? / How Often Should Couples Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.