Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex (44375 Views)

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Lordhades21(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
One shouldn't mingle with an ex, é get why. Anyways we offer quality design logos. Do reach us on 09015096147

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by crowther15(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Truvelisback:
This is one of the reasons marrying a virgin remains the best. Women who have seen and f*ck different sizes of men may not be faithful to one man.
Don't be surprised, even virgin ladies are not faithful to their boyfriends. The only that remains for many of them is the absence of penetration. Many of them do worse than what you can imagine oooo. Virgins do not guarantee faithfulness is only a matter of choice.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Remman(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
The future is crystal clear... She should block and forever stop any contact! Guy, women! As long as ex is concerned, there must be some sort of emotion attached by the time she start sharing family issues with the supposed idiot ex in the name of seeking advice. The man should spell it out [like i would] to the wife to choose between his ex and him now that they're both still young so that they can both enjoy peace of mind in their separate ways. If he doesn't do this now, then he should expect story that touches the heart. I have seen die hard enemies ending up in marriage just because they accidentally open up to each other. And this one is an ex. Unless the woman is firewood, as long as blood runs through her veins anything can happen. She could one day seek help from her ex from an undisclosed location which could result to "I'm sorry, please, forgive me. I didn't know what came over me" kinda news... Take this advice now! Don't say you've not been told... Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Shalommy(f): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Let your bro.warn his wife and also confront Michael.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Aksnoopy: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Olosho dey find advice for nairaland?

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind, dem no dey advice ashawo.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Johnsown1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
In my opinion I will speak to my wife concerning my fears and I Will warn her to stay clear of Micheal or whatsoever that re-develop their feelings back.
The reason is because any time that I finds the two in a compromised state then that would be the end of the marriage. It will be a sin to forgive her, no excuses.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by slim147(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
This one no concern me, na people wey marry second hand we go ask grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Daveambition:

Shey na only me no understand this comment ni..?
Not at all
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
6ixT8:
how insecure could your bro be? Tell him to grow some balls and confront her if he cant stand it.

Your bro told you, and you came here seeking advice on his behalf. Interedting!.

Well, i wont blame him, owning to the reality of Okafor's law and the congo dynamo!.
Your comment portray you as one lacking knowledge of women,or maybe you are still very young.
If the guy confronts the wife there is a good chance she will never confide in him again. She will just lock up.
Women usually describe me as very hash, if it was me, God knows I can divorce her instantly for this.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Testimony1988(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
He should warn his wife to stop chatting with him.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Prenonjebose: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
MissNora, tell your elder brother that he should tell his wife that he is not comfortable with the reconnection. Straight up. Telling him the content of their conversation, obviously is not reassuring to him, which is expected.
He CANNOT afford to do otherwise. After all, how would the wife feel if the husband tells her that he has just come in contact with a long lost ex, while showing her the picture of a strange pretty lady.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Truvelisback(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
crowther15:

Don't be surprised, even virgin ladies are not faithful to their boyfriends. The only that remains for many of them is the absence of penetration. Many of them do worse than what you can imagine oooo. Virgins do not guarantee faithfulness is only a matter of choice.
See, virgin remains the best. The tendency of a virgin not sleeping around or cheating is far higher than a non virgin. Do u know why? A virgin lady is still pure and innocent. She hasn't yet exposed to sex. She is yet to know what sex is like. Her pvssy is still in good shape. That's why when they get deflowered by someone they love, it will be very difficult for them to leave that person except the person deliberately ignores or leaves them. It will be very difficult for them to erase the thought of that person or the pics of that person who deflowered them in their mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Stylishdebby(f): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Why does she still chat with her ex in a manner that is not right, as in constant chatting, knowing fully well that she is married. She should limit the time at which she does, because it may lead to another thing that may cause problem. And your brother should also talk to his wife, he is a man for christ sake.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Coolgent:

1. Your Brother should tell his Wife to avoid chatting with his said friend.
2. Capital NO
3. He should also have man to man talk with his friend i.e Bro stop chatting with my spouse.
A woman who wants to communicate with a man she once fucccked cannot be stopped. Thats the risk. She will simply continue the with the communication when the husband isn't around. This may sound hash, but I'll divorce the woman if I was the husband
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Aksnoopy: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ofadaman:
Only a woman who does not value her marriage or one who knows her husband is weak will act this way and only a weak man will tolerate this.

In ancient times, it was paramount to send male sons to the military, not just to support the army but to also instill discipline, most children particular male kids grow up with their mums (mostly because fathers are away at work or war) what this has resulted to is the de-masculination of male child, current crop of men have grown to become soft and weak.

A man must mold his sons to be confident, masculine and disciplined, as territorial creatures, they should take charge of their homes, when you have situations where a wife is okay to chat with her ex and show the chats to her husband, it's manipulation at it's core, and only the chats she shows him that he'd see. This sort of manipulation will ruin his mind and shred his manly confidence. A man must hold his ground firm ,and be disciplined.

Tell your sons this....
odogwu nwoke, na real man you be.

This is a real alpha male advice/opinion.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by dogooder: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
2....Can you allow ur spouse still in contacts with his/her ex?
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?

Personally i have observed that linking and hooking up with ex is becoming a trend among married ladies in Naija especially in yorubaland. As per your story, believe me your brother need to take some crazy step else Michael will continue with his wife where he stopped and he will make her his regular fulk mate. I have seen, experienced and heard about many cases like this before.
Your brother should not warn his wife about it and he should not approach Michael as well because doing so will only give them more 'power' to continue and his wife will be hiding many things from him.
This is what he should do:
*He should pretend as if he does not know what is going on between his wife and Michael and allow them to continue chatting and flirting.
*He should henceforth start keeping eyes on his wife's phone and start exporting and transferring the chat between her and Michael to her own number and email.
*Whenever he gets enough evidences about their flirts on phone and about their sex talks, he should then:
* Transfer and send those messages to his wifes Father, mother, brother, sister and friends adding that they should see what your wife has been doing with her ex-lover.
*The same message should be transferred and sent to Michael's wife adding that she should see what her husband has been doing with his wife. If Michael is not married, he should send the message to his parents telling them thats whats their son has been doing with his friends wife.
Believe me, he should not just talk about it to Michael or his wife, it won't work, he should just pretend as if everything is normal.
I assure you his wife will come back to beg him and Michael will avoid their family like a plague.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by elmagnifico411(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
To start with, that micheal is a frenemy(an enemy that appears like a friend). Secondly, I would say, your brother dulled. He shouldn't have married someone that his friend has nacked. These things have a way of finding themselves back into one's life. It's better u don't know d guy dat once had u girl before she became your wife. It's peace of mind.

A very close friend of mine once chopped a girl that was then close to d 2 of us, the thing felt like a one-off chopping. Later, d girl got very very fond of me, and my guy was like "baba, e be like sey na u she like oh, why not settle with her?" Trust me, me sef chopped inside oh.. dated her for some months and called it off, though we remained friends. Na so my guy tell me sey I shouldn't have done that, that she's a good girl. I just told in straight oh, babe wey u don chop before na em I go marry? Bai wen we marry u no go come our house? Na so e shut him mouth oh. Everyone is married and in their respective homes now...abeg I no fit shout.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Fourwinds: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Foodqueen:
It's a very bad one.

If not stop now, she will soon get carried away and will start locking her phone

Okokobiokor...she go soon dey nack the guy....
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by jaxxy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Athemisia:

Bro, ladies are not logical and they'll never reason logically. So he needs to go with force in order to gain back his lost respect.

Depends on the lady Ure with. Ladies are not the same. Some can reason with u if u explain properly. Force can also make some become secretive and that when men father another man’s child thinking he’s the macho man.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Richy4(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
In my opinion, Your brother's wife is a very good actress..
>> >When she reconnected with the Michael guy, Did she ask the husband if she can reconnect with him.. Knowing that both of them got history together?...
>>> Speaking of chatting that leads to flirting, to chat with someone, is it a one way traffic? Is it not when one talked, another responds.. the longer the chat, either one person is leading the other on or encouraging certain behaviours/words... After all every woman knows what to say or do to discourage unwanted attention..
>>> Why is she acting so innocent without putting the man into consideration... How will she feel if the husband starts chatting with all his EXs and brings all the chat for her to read?
>>> What does she want the husband to understand?Is she putting up all those innocent act of showing the husband all those messages indirectly letting him know that she is still hot/ still got it/ still desirable by men?

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

You just rame rubish. Its only when vagina is involved you guys remember bible, Quran and quotable quotes that speak to your favour. Have you not seen wives being killed by their husbands and /or husbands sidechicks? Have you not seen wives killing co wives and their children? Did it discourage most men from cheating or going for polygamy? grin grin
Call a spade a spade the wife is effing up and leave it there. Shior!

For your mind you don talk.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by olawaley12(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
I totaly hate things like this.... its unhealth to keep friendly relationship with ex's. If we're done loving we are done
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by SenatePresdo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?

What is hard in letting people know you hate what you don't like?

Let your Bro tell his wife he doesn't like the recent closeness, that he doesn't trust the guy.

Let him make it look he's trusts his wife, but doesn't trust the guy.

If he allow his wife to continue chatting with him, a time will come when she will no longer show him their chats.

And should small family malice kick it.. Be rest assured that guy would know, and he might try to take advantage of it.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Champneys: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

Ok.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

Okafor's first law of Congo Dynamics states that a Congo, C, once shined can be shined over and over again so long the Shiner, S, shined it effectively at the initial time, T¹.

In Layman's language, once de be, always dey be. you gerrhit? wink.

How did your brother not learn about this very important law in school? Oooh!!! Maybe they don't teach this in his school or he was not a good science student.

Your brother made a bloody mistake I must say. This is why we need to push for legislation for Okafor's 1st and 2nd law to be included in Nigeria's Secondary School (especially Biology curriculum) so we don't raise SIMPle men

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by GodIsBiafran: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Both your husband and his cheating wife are stupid. Stop disturbing us with your family problems. Nairaland is for high level ideas not useless market gossip.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by 6ixT8: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
hollah123:
maybe na him brother wide dey feed am,u never can tell cos I don't see any reason to b scared when dealing with your own wife

i wonder o. And am sure the OP has gotten few Xs whom are now married on is chat list too.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by sweetTai(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Out of all the women in your town, your brother can only find one that has been oversampled by his friend?
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by onelovenigeria(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.
your brother should do all of them...ask the wife to stop chatting micheal...2 talk to micheal with a warning to stop chatting his wife...cut off micheal completely as a friend and end every relationship with him.
case close
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Okhuadams(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.
that's means why Michael was dating her ur brother was eyeing her if not banging her behind his friend back. As it is now if she still loves him then ur brother is in for it. she only stop herself, if enforced she can chat him up behind his back and even discuss it with Michael. For me ur brother should watch them closely bcox anything can happen. He shouldn't have married her in the first place
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Charly68: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
If your brother is a jealous type ,his wife must block the ex man without delay. Not all men has grace for such a thing.. it can be dangerous anyway. There are things people must sacrifice for them to maintain their family ..this is based on having family values and principles
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by lereinter(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Why your brother go marry person his friend don fc.uk

This his wife is immature, when Michael mess her again she will tell him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo / No To Getting A Car Because Am Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.