Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex (44403 Views)

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by suffering: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
To me both of them need cautioning. The wife, no matter how truthful, will never reveal the chats (or naughty parts of it) when it regards men she finds attractive. There is also no way him and Michael can remain friends because this is not a boyfriend girlfriend issue anymore, but a man and wife one.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Caseless: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
garriAndsugar:
That Michael is not a friend at all..

Na this kind people to flog 2by2 go good..
Na the guy wey marry person wey him best friend don slam before I de blame. Why I go marry who my friend don date before?
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Caseless: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
2....Can you allow ur spouse still in contacts with his/her ex?
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?
The question is, why did your brother marry the girl he knew his childhood friend has fvcked before?

Michael might feel betrayed and find justifications to fvck the woman again and it's going to happen.

I blame your brother, not Michael. Nothing on earth will make me go after a girl my guy has done something with before.

What was your brother thinking marrying such a lady?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by NairalandSARS: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
But why he go marry he best friend ex?
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by peedeeasobie(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed Since her husband is having trust issues, the wife should listen to her husband now let her block him, her husband might use that to be chatting with his ex too grin

"Having trust issues"? How on earth do people like you think?

So, the husband is the person with issues?

The woman chatting up her ex with almost a suggestive tendency doesn't have issues?
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by DonMekino(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Always looking for trouble where there's none.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by saintobing: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
an old woman once said that if a woman want to kill her husband silently that she will start telling her husband everything she saw
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Coolgent(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
A woman who wants to communicate with a man she once fucccked cannot be stopped. Thats the risk. She will simply continue the with the communication when the husband isn't around. This may sound hash, but I'll divorce the woman if I was the husband

You are right,
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by a4law: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tell ur broh wife to block that idiot ASAP
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by alphaNomega: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Belafonte:
Not a big deal. I learnt on nairaland that men and women can be platonic friends, even if they engaged in sexüal relations before. It shows maturity. Tell your brother to have no fear, it's just old friends catching up on old times
Oga, they wil have a matured fuçk one day
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?

Tell your brother to divorce his wife

She's unfaithful type of a woman

The said man will still Bleep your brother's wife over n over again

Fuccking her is not the problem here but both of them can eventually kill your brother if proper care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by onelovenigeria(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Tell your brother to divorce his wife

She's unfaithful type of a woman

The said man will still Bleep your brother's wife over n over again

Fuccking her is not the problem here but both of them can eventually kill your brother if proper care is not taken.
total agree with you...any married woman who cheat on her husband can kill him...it should be a deal breaker.
once a married woman is caught cheating it game over for me...no matter what is at stake...it not bigger or better than a life
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Aruelorh: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
If he is so cool with getting married to a close friend's ex. He should be cool with sharing her too. ��‍♂️
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by jubrilELsudan: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
YOU YOUR BROTHER AND HIS ASHAWO WIFE ARE ALL VERY STUPID.

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Olayinka92: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Permit me to say this; your brother should just stop the wife from having any form of conversations with her ex because most married individuals did not just wake up one day and started commiting adultery. It starts from this petty mumu chat and so much confidence kill some women saying they trust themselves but before you know it one thing will lead to something. And what do you mean by she will start hiding her chats, let her hide it now, all I know is one day the secret come to be exposed so don't bother too much about that. As yoruba says "eree ki laja n ba ekun see? Koo paa je ni of course.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by efficiencie(m): 12:22am On Nov 20, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

This is the shit that happens when kindergartners get married. First you married a lady that has been processed by your friend. You don't know the extent of the processing and you don't know the finished product. Next you sit down there like a fool watching your wife indoctrinate you slowly into a polyandrous relationship. Dude first you need to ask GOD for sense. Second, you need to draw the lines in the sand visibly for both you and your wife to see. She has to know that all communications with past sexual contacts (particularly the ones next door) are banned and you must abide by this rule yourself. Three, you two need to attend marriage counseling again.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
This is one of the reasons marrying a virgin remains the best. Women who have seen and f*ck different sizes of men may not be faithful to one man.

Stop deceiving yourself, I have banged a married woman who got married as a virgin angry
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Mwanamume(m): 2:06am On Nov 20, 2021
One of the signs of maturity is taking decisions,one must always trust his guts.Like the 'jabulani' ur brother's wife is swerving.She is not giving ur bro d whole gist.. But wait o..That Michael guy no try too sef..no be better friend..Just like the case of Mark Anthony, Cleopatra and Caesar...A lesson to everyone, Friendship no be by force,the first mistake was marrying her, we all make mistakes though.Secondly, Michael is not ur friend,u Don't need to block him necessarily just reduce the conversation..No need to tell Mike anything,just free am.Your broz wife being comfortable chatting with her ex is not a good one contrary to popular beliefs amongst this generation, remember: 'firewood wey dey smoke never finish still get fire and e d quick to catch'. Make ur bro and wife siddon yan..better yanz oo..pour Dem heart out..It's well
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Poleski: 2:45am On Nov 20, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

The guy is her EX for a reason! Would she be happy if her husband starts chatting his own ex? I'm sure she won't. That she tells her husband about her chats with her ex, doesn't make her chatting with her ex ok!! It's NEVER a good idea to be communicating with an ex!

She loves the guy (not your brother), if not, she won't do things that hurts her husband! The marraige is not even up to a year and she's already doing this! She's absolutely nuts! This is why it's very important to court long before marriage!

Your brother must tell her to stop the nonsense!!
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by movid(m): 3:39am On Nov 20, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.
The truth is if your brother's wife does not have interest in her ex again, she knows what to do. If u tell ur brother to tell his wife to block him and the wife is still interested in him, they might find a way to reconnect back and your brother won't know. There is no way you can monitor a woman. If she won do, she go do. So I think the best bet may be is to tell ur brother to tell his wife to stop responding to his chats and if he still persist then block him! But it all depends on the woman. My opinion
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Truvelisback(m): 5:41am On Nov 20, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Stop deceiving yourself, I have banged a married woman who got married as a virgin angry
Did u find out what prompted her to leave her husband? That a woman married a virgin they have to live and die in an abusive marriage. She must have been maltreated.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Hassanmaye(m): 6:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Daveambition:

Mtchewww
Children don full this forum...
Haha
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read comments

Because I don't do relationship
......so ain't got no ex
Na bang And move let another Nigga swimm his own haha bad boy
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by TMANO: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2021
He Shouldnt be confrontational with his wife. he should present it as an advise and then move to INSISTING that she cut off from him. No platonic friend is worth sacrificing your marriage over.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Hullabaloon: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

Once I see Holy gram and WTF MAN, I automatically know it's Boogyman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by MISSNORA(f): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Fiscus105:

U re not ashamed to write this gutter story about ur lineage.

At least you finally achieve ur goal...... Front page
My allah/God forgive u for the insult
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Hakeem3(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.
Na from clap them dey enter dance, Wetin make Michael con go dey chat he friend wife for he back na Na wao this life self everybody just Dey do anyhow sef. I don’t even trust that wife, she fit dey delete some chats before she show ur bro. Women no Dey play with old dick wey Bleep dem wella trust me. Something fishy is bout to go down! Your bro should act fast before it’s too late. It’s either he approach his so called end time friend physically without violence and talk to him like a real man and stop acting childish by feeling down about it.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Tosinville(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Which guy Dey marry woman wey you know say your nigga don smash before? Instead for you to smash his and leave for another random dude e go dey carry marriage for head. Your brother Na inferior Bleep up boy
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Baueress: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
SIMP.
Only marry women who love you more than you love them.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:17am On Nov 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
Did u find out what prompted her to leave her husband? That a woman married a virgin they have to live and die in an abusive marriage. She must have been maltreated.

She was married at the time and she is still married now!
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Hassanmaye(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mom007:
That's how some women play with fire in the name of wokeness
Once a woman receive a good D from her ex is difficult to leave him
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEOoyC0RNDg

Dakore Akande Tracy Nwapa Diiadem Idia Aisien - Eloy Awards 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / How Often Should Couples Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.