Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (74326 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by King44(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Insidenaija:
A video shared online has shown the moment a 400level microbiology student was arrested after beating up a female lecturer, Newpremises reports.

Newpremises gathered that, the student identified as Captain Walz, reportedly beat up the lecturer in her office within the schools premises.

In the video, the student was seen being chased after by the staff of the university, before he was being apprehended.

Watch the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELa6syTRWk][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/400l-unilorin-microbiology-student-beat-up-a-female-lecturer-in-her-officevideo/
From what I heard the lecturer deserves it, I think his approach would teach them a lesson. Although it was extreme but better than suicide.

I don't see any reason why a lecturer would fail you intentionally for what's so ever reason and use just a course or so to hold you down from graduating, spill splash cos of one course and you get depressed and commit suicide without dealing with that one lecturer first.

The level of suicide this past few months were quite much and the school authorities just looked past it as if human lives don't matter.

For those wey lecturer frustrate till dem commit suicide RIP

People should stop saying he is mentally ill

It should be properly investigated if by all means he is found guilty without a reasonable provocation he should be dealt with accordingly. But the lecturer shouldn't be over looked if she is found guilty but na lie even if nahin her fault them go shield am.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Dannydapper:
athemisia's mom wouldn't be as cruel to anybody's child up to the extent of receiving beating... Ode think �
And what did the woman do to warrant the beating?
And ve you ever met the guy's mother before?
As far as she didn't physically assault the guy he has no right to batter her..
You must be a very unmellowed individual to end your sentence with an insult..
You really need to put your encephalo to work cos you don't sound like someone who is rational in his capacity to think..
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2021
wunmi590:

How did we get into this mess? As a microbiologist by certificate, the people that study that course are known to be gentle, docile and intelligent, how do they give that guy admission in the first place....

We never can tell what might have happened, because those microbiology lecturers always behave like mini god with their voluminous teaching and cramming to pass mentality cheesy

That guy should kiss his admission goodbye
You will be docile in your life
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ledaman: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2021
We need to pass two exams in life to succeed one# Anger management two# women palaver !
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by NarcissistKing(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Some lecturers deserves to be whooped!!!

2 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Realhommie(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2021
seyz91:
i learnt the woman lecturer cancelled the guy's peoject he has wasted money, time and effort on
If this is true then he probably was frustrated and went to confront the lady and you know how women can be... I pity the dude though

2 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by NarcissistKing(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:
He's going to jail for that and don't worry he's also gonna pay a large amount of fine..

He's only going to jail but not prison. I'm very sure the woman hit first. I doubt if they will take it to court. He's only gonna be rusticated.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by King44(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

And what did the woman do to warrant the beating?
And ve you ever met the guy's mother before?
As far as she didn't physically assault the guy he has no right to batter her..
You must be a very unmellowed individual to end your sentence with an insult..
You really need to put your encephalo to work cos you don't sound like someone who is rational in his capacity to think..
You are not in the same shoes as the guy, you don't know what the woman must have put him through just rest.

Those lecturers are not humans.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Itzurboi(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
When in my uni days back in tudun wada..
We trek go reach auditorium from their enter class still go office and receive shout ontop the hot sun. After that a small tiny dark bony structure with dark lips and brown tooth will just order us to stay outside the sun.
But we knew that our mission was to allow school pass through us. So that today we can be brave to talk to our supervisor in challenging task....
My Verdict is this:
It's a total expulsion with no room to reapply.
What this means he will not be able to apply in any school within the shores of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY in Nigeria.
He can go fight along side NURTW
That boy no wan go school before, nah client money dey high ham....
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2021
King44:
You are not in the same shoes as the guy, you don't know what the woman must have put him through just rest.

Those lecturers are not humans.
Man I don't need to be in the same shoe as the guy...
Everyone has been through a lot one way or the other.. your capability to think and handle things is what makes you distinct..so I don't see any alibi for what that guy did..
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by King44(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
Lots of lecturers have made life a living hell for students.
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.

But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. I do NOT support him assaulting her.From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
I'm sitting on the fence for the main time.
We need more details.
You are the only sensible and sensitive person on this thread
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:

He's only going to jail but not prison. I'm very sure the woman hit first. I doubt if they will take it to court. He's only gonna be rusticated.
Also it wasn't stated in the article that she hit first..so we shouldn't be quick to judge.. wink
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by King44(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Man I don't need to be in the same shoe as the guy...
Everyone has been through a lot one way or the other.. your capability to think and handle things is what makes you distinct..so I don't see any alibi for what that guy did..
Naso even those that don't have the strong mind to handle situation should be left to go and commit suicide.

In that same school there a session or two when students kept committing suicide for one reason and their reasons for committing suicide was related to academics and the school authorities act as if it's one spanner lost no big deal.

Everyone can't handle issues equally.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by NarcissistKing(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Also it wasn't stated in the article that she hit first..so we shouldn't be quick to judge.. wink

Yes, I know. He should be given medical attention. A man can't just wake up one day and act violently. Yes, he can be punished for his action, but he needs medical attention.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Yes, I know. He should be given medical attention. A man can't just wake up one day and act violently. Yes, he can be punished for his action, but he needs medical attention.
Nigerians?? medical attention??
You should know they would blame it on his village people..
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by NarcissistKing(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Nigerians?? medical attention??
You should know they would blame it on his village people..

They've done that as expected. grin grin grin

Gullible folks. grin
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:

They've done that as expected. grin grin grin

Gullible folks. grin
Swears man.. enjoy yourself.. smiley wink cheesy
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Ijoba85: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2021
This one na face Tanke straight. O ti graduate before graduation

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by NarcissistKing(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Swears man.. enjoy yourself.. smiley wink cheesy

Thanks, man. cool
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Thanks, man. cool
kiss
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by wunmi590(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Miroslavv:

You will be docile in your life

You are just too illiterate in your generation, i guess you are the first to ever go to the university in your generation, that's why you don't know the meaning of docile

I don't know which school gave you admission, but that admission needs to be revoked....

I'm ashamed of you already, this is everyday word used even in microbiological environment that's if you are intelligent and you go to class often..

I'm very ashamed of your generational iliteracy

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Magnoliaa(f): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:

No vex o, I no dey fear anybody. I no sure say e get any nlder wey I dey fear. The thing be say, 98% of Nairalanders I quote are those I like. I am more inclined to quote monikers I am familiar with. No vex Sir.

It's the ''pacification'' for me. grin You get sense. Just dey go jejely before them blast you with nuclear weapon. You know say you dey easy to carry up and fling throway. If I hear say you no dey fear. grin A whole person with 'Shief' title. Na king-kong oh. You no reach, jare. Hin no be anybody's mate, we younglings can only go through corners to address their Highness. cheesy

wunmi590:

You are just too illiterate in your generation, i guess you are the first to ever go to the university in your generation, that's why you don't know the meaning of docile

I don't know which school gave you admission, but that admission needs to be revoked....

I'm ashamed of you already, this is everyday word used even in microbiological environment that's if you are intelligent and you go to class often..

I'm very ashamed of your generational iliteracy
Chaii. This is crazily hilarious! grin grin
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by baralatie(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2021
gambia:
This is village people pro Max.
Pro max 787
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by baralatie(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Ijoba85:
This one na face Tanke straight. O ti graduate before graduation
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by lkillbrokehoes: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Naaah rustication wouldn't be a sufficient enough punishment. He will be outright expelled
Expelled and jailed, the boy f*ck up. he shouldn't have done something like that
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by texazzpete(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:

A man can't just wake up one day and act violently.

Is this a joke? because you can’t be serious with this.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by NarcissistKing(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2021
texazzpete:

Is this a joke? because you can’t be serious with this.

Read to understand!
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by cezarman(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2021
I don't know what happened sha...

But the guy is a legend.

Thumbs up bro. You'll make it without their stewpid Naija schools with mediocre lecturers cool

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
Lots of lecturers have made life a living hell for students.
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.

But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. I do NOT support him assaulting her.From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
I'm sitting on the fence for the main time.
We need more details.

Really? I read the story sir, witnesses said he evaded siwes then went to her office, banged hard on it and requested the lecturer covered up for him, she declined but he started yelling then she insulted him. He moved closer to her and began slapping her nonstop, the screamed , he dragged her out and turned her to punching bag, scary sight. He beat her to pulp and tried escaping but was caught.
Unless your life is being threatened/health is being threatened then nothing much justifies physical abuse especially when you're even at fault.
I do not have any lecturer I wish I could beat up because I didn't experience anything that'd make me want to do that while in school. Also, she's his lecturer or was since he'll probably face expulsion, she has and had the right to refuse helping him if he didn't do SIWES on purpose or he's got no serious reason for not having done it. She didn't deserve that beating and to worsen it, she was unconscious for some time, she could have lost her life.
That guy fit commit murder o.
If you like sit on the fence, he didn't do well at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Pedrokush: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2021
I'll blame village people for this though
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by virginchaser(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Those days in school kegites klub uses songs to warn fellows to be of good behavior.

Omo ile iwe to fa tisa lewu ya,
Resit ni o ko awon yen logbon,
carry over ni o ko awon yen logbon o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.