Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (74248 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Vickkymanny: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Whoever film this thing na big bastad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ume1000: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=Urbanchampion post=107603486]

I'm talking about 2006/2007 academic session. I have since moved on to greater heights [/quote) that's my dear was how you contributed to the ruin of Nigeria
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Martinez39s(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Oluf3mi:

And I see him paying dearly for it. Unfortunately
He will. His emotions got the better of him.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ekevwe(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
Lots of lecturers have made life a living hell for students.
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.
But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
I'm sitting on the fence for the main time.
We need more details.

Wetin Yahoo generation wan use certificate do. Certificate that's useless.

Some lecturers can be frustrating. I almost did same to my HOD way back. Na hold ppl hold me. Since then he give me chance.

2 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ChiefSosa(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2021
sulaak:

You have wasted your education.

If a lecturer deserves to be punished then use the intellectual knowledge that you have acquired to deliver the punishment and not the knowledge of the jungle.
Oponuchukwu, read and understand before polluting the air with your idiocy. If you don't comprehend, then give the phone to your Elder brother, Uncle, Village head or local government chairman to explain to you. I literally condemned what the boy did and I said he deserved to be reprimanded. There is also a part in my comment that signifies that he should have handled the matter intelligently. Don't quote me if you can't decipher my comments.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by seguno2: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2021
chiventoline:
He's mentally ill

Who diagnosed him?
Why is he in university instead of Yaba left
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by seyz91(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2021
i learnt the woman lecturer cancelled the guy's peoject he has wasted money, time and effort on
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.

But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. I do NOT support him assaulting her. From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
We need more details.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by dboY1123(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Lol...This one don face tanke e sure d8e., I spilled twice because of Dr Abdul raheem's Environmental Chemistry and I could remember that she still threatened that most of us might still not graduate... I was extremely frustrated but I kept going to her class and passed her exams at last, I graduated and I'm in service right now... Plus I was already doing fine and doing my business..Everything continued to work at ease with my relocation process and everything.
So being frustrated should not give room for indiscipline or beating up your lecturer..I totally condemn this act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Ariwapasoso: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2021
mekuso89:
Omo this village people thing dey strong ooo I swear
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by snnazzy24(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2021
A lot of students have been pushed to the wall from bad lecturers, we've read cases of suicides & suicidal attempts/thoughts of students at all levels across our various universities and educational sectors. If only these cases were thoroughly investigated and severe punishment served to any lecturer found guilty of psychological, mental, emotional and physical abuse of any student.

I wish a panel is set up to investigate this particular case, he might have been abused to a point of contemplating taking his life to end it all. His actions are punishable but if he had been abused in any form, she(lecturer) also should be punished.

3 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by iyke2frankeze: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2021
The village people called and he gladly picked their call.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by babyfaceafrica: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2021
seyz91:
i learnt the woman lecturer cancelled the guy's peoject he has wasted money, time and effort on
And he has to beat her up? Two wrongs don't make it right. That guy is done for

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ChiefSosa(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Leave am. He should better come down from that fence, because nothing can save this boy. Except he says she was abusing him sexually, then the case would take a different turn. Even the ones wey twerk dey collect expulsion these days. Come be say person beat lecturer.
Ma'am, you can actually quote me without going through a subliminal route. I don't bite, especially on a Sunday morning lol.
I NEVER supported the boy's actions and I literally said he deserves to be reprimanded; maybe you skipped that part of my comment.
Regarding the fence: please, let me sit on the fence; I've been standing all day. Plus, I'm not as young as I use to be, so I've got to sit once a while!

5 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Badadvisor: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
What if the guy did what's he's supposed to do and should have passed the project and the lecturer just decided to fail him because of some personal past issues and stuffs?
Things just don't get really investigated in this country. If it's really checked and the boy did his project well and the lecturer just intentionally wants to fail him to massage her ego then she deserve more than that and a sack letter to follow it up.
You guys just support rubbish here that's why every organization is extremely corrupt and silly government paid staffs acts like demi gods in every organization in the country.

7 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by babyfaceafrica: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Athemisia:

What if it wasn't waved Or do you think every lecturer will be that kind to wave it off??

As for the dreaded cultist, don't even go there because I was once one of 'em. Dem no born dat lecturer wey one give me F.
Don't be so sure, some lecturers dey wey pass your level spiritually o, anywhere you dey, dem Don graduate pass am
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by babyfaceafrica: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Badadvisor:

What if the guy did what's he's supposed to do and should have passed the project and the lecturer just decided to fail him because of some personal past issues and stuffs?
Things just don't get really investigated in this country. If it's really checked and the boy did his project well and the lecturer just intentionally wants to fail him to massage her ego then she deserve more than that and a sack letter to follow it up.
You guys just support rubbish here that's why every organization is extremely corrupt and silly government paid staffs acts like demi gods in every organization in the country.
irrespective of what the lecturer did, He reacted badly and will be punished for it

2 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ransomed: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2021
You people reacted wrongly. You should first ask what action did she(demi goddess) of Ilorin carried out for the guy to treat her unbecoming innuendos.
Action and reaction are equal and opposite.
Let the court decide.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by seanjy4konji: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2021
Why beat her up when you can just ambush her in front of her kids and give her an everlastig scar on her forehead
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by seyz91(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2021
yea not justifying the beating just telling you what i heard as cause of the beating but its wrong on all levels sha
babyfaceafrica:
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by pocohantas(f): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Ma'am, you can actually quote me without going through a subliminal route. I don't bite, especially on a Sunday morning lol.
I NEVER supported the boy's actions and I literally said he deserves to be reprimanded; maybe you skipped that part of my comment. Regarding the fence: please, let me sit on the fence; I've been standing all day. Plus, I'm not as young as I use to be, so I've got to sit once a while!

No vex o, I no dey fear anybody. I no sure say e get any nlder wey I dey fear. The thing be say, 98% of Nairalanders I quote are those I like. I am more inclined to quote monikers I am familiar with. No vex Sir.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Badadvisor: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
irrespective of what the lecturer did, He reacted badly and will be punished for it
He reacted badly but if after its investigated and she intentionally fail the guy then she should get a higher punishment.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by TheRedpillguy: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2021
A grown up woman can not even defend her self from a Child
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Coolcash1: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer
We need more details.

I do agree more information is needed to judge appropriately because there can't be smoke without fire.

It is a very delicate case and one needs to thread carefully. It could be that the boy is an unserious student or cultist resulting to abuse just to deal with the lecturer for not agreeing to his request. Alternatively, where he's hardworking and struggling to finish well from the school but his efforts are being frustrated by the woman, it could have led to overreaction by the boy.

Although many of us that finished from a public school can definitely relate to the frustration and mental torture we went through in the hands of these lecturers and school system just to get that certificate. Sadly, most public universities don't have a students right platform (not students affairs department) where students frustrated and maltreated by wicked and sadist lecturers can go to lodge complaint and given fair hearing without any fear of victimization for these God-forsaken lecturers to be sanctioned.

Considering that the poor boy has just few months to graduate, it would have been wise for him to either defer the beating or allow karma to deal with the woman and her children for his undeserved frustration if he's genuinely a hardworking student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Dannydapper: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Unruly7:
I read where they say them hand am over to police

No be juju be that
You beat person mother

Boys no dey that school??
No 2by2 around??

They supposed make him body soft first. Before handing over
Ode shut up... I dey sure sey U sef no go school �

2 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Tunibitoye(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
When in my uni days back in tudun wada..
We trek go reach auditorium from their enter class still go office and receive shout ontop the hot sun. After that a small tiny dark bony structure with dark lips and brown tooth will just order us to stay outside the sun.
But we knew that our mission was to allow school pass through us. So that today we can be brave to talk to our supervisor in challenging task....
My Verdict is this:
It's a total expulsion with no room to reapply.
What this means he will not be able to apply in any school within the shores of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY in Nigeria.
He can go fight along side NURTW
what if she sexually harrased him?
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ChiefSosa(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:

No vex o, I no dey fear anybody. I no sure say e get any nlder wey I dey fear. The thing be say, 98% of Nairalanders I quote are those I like. I am more inclined to quote monikers I am familiar with. No vex Sir.
Lol. Ma'am, I never said you feared me o. I'm a regular human being, just like everyone else. I just felt I should say something, especially when you involved my fence.
Modify;
I've got no qualms with you. This is literally the first time we've ever talked. So please, don't allow that girl quoting you on Page 6 to make it look like there's some static, especially with her horrible reverse psychology. Shalom ma'am!

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Dannydapper: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

What makes you think he ain't going nowhere?
What if it was your mum he beat to pulp would you still say "nice move from him"??
Don't take it personal cos I want you to give me a logical answer..
athemisia's mom wouldn't be as cruel to anybody's child up to the extent of receiving beating... Ode think �
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Xfemt(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Although the guy no try but come to think of it person no fit just gather mind say em wan beat old woman like that not to talk of a lectural
To be sincere some of these lecturas
If them frustrate you
You go wonder if them be devil em self

Any way na who dem catch wen go thief be thief

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by airsaylongcome: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Village people at work, I guess he's mentally unstable due to high intake of harmful drugs

I'm 100% sure he will be rusticated from the school, what a pity.

Naaah rustication wouldn't be a sufficient enough punishment. He will be outright expelled
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ChiefSosa(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2021
ogaontop:

It's bad in it's entirety bro, no matter what her case might be.
All these kind of mentality is the reason mob action is on the rise in our society, I am not a lecturer but you should stand and condemn what is wrong, no sitting on the fence!!
Even when those below me, does wrong, I can never resort to this manner of senselessness you are promulgating
There are better proper ways, avenues and authorities to handle things!
That's why in developed countries and currently in many Nigerian private schools, you don't just beat up a child no matter what he does and you can't say we are better off than them because our teachers do beat us while growing up!
PLEASE STOP SUPPORTING THIS KINDA EVIL!!!
At what point did I support what the boy did?
But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that.
Please, re-read my comments and don't put words in my mouth. The only thing that should be in my mouth now is food!

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Realhommie(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:

But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. I do NOT support him assaulting her.From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
We need more details.
You made a whole lot of sense and i think i agree with you.. I didn't wanna watch before but after reading through your post i went back to see the clip.

IMO the lecturer pushed the student and he got emotional and overreacted. See the way the lady was screaming like she's been killed? It could be just a slap or a shove to free himself from her grip. Remember we didn't see what transpired before the filming started but going by her reaction one can tell she's just trying to manipulate everything to paint him as the Devil.

This is not to say i support violence, I'm against every form of violence. But this case has to be thoroughly investigated without bias or sentiments. Worst case scenario he should probably get an extension but i wouldn't support outright expulsion. My gut feeling tells me the lecturer may just be as culpable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.