Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. (1383 Views)

(SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED) / 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date / Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 14, 2021
I'm going to solve Nairaland's mysteries.. grin
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Stravinsky (racist) >> whywhyogun (popular troll) >> Oguntrading >> Wangzhangz >> Dlw09 >> Goel (still active) >> Igbesachick. (Still active)

Still a work in progress... I trust I'm right tho. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 14, 2021
All his accounts, he's still a racist...

I'm not sure if he's an Indian or a Chinese... Very weird

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by iTroll: 6:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Nothing that hasn’t been done before, tho it was more interesting than this nonsense here
There was once a thread that revealed all that had happened on this site before, the Seun x Oguagua scandal, firee scandal, and many other scandal with real life ramifications all in that thread

The op of the thread actually went back to 2008 and even farther to dig out those threads and posts. Screen shots and explanations were given.

Don’t bother looking for it. The mods deleted the thread and likely banned the OP

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Truvelisback(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2021
Canteen-new
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2021
iTroll:
Nothing that hasn’t been done before, tho it was more interesting than this nonsense here
There was once a thread that revealed all that had happened on this site before, the Seun x Oguagua scandal, firee scandal, and many other scandal with real life ramifications all in that thread

The op of the thread actually went back to 2008 and even farther to dig out those threads and posts. Screen shots and explanations were given.

Don’t bother looking for it. The mods deleted the thread and likely banned the OP
I'm not doing this for the pleasure of reveal I'm him though.
I've been on Nairaland enouhht to know the damages you folks cause.
Im just trying to finding the missing figure who was Ogunogunwhy.
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by WorWorBoy: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2021
WhywhyOgun was and is still the best friendliest foreigner to ever grace this platform op. undecided
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2021
WorWorBoy:
WhywhyOgun was and is still the best friendliest foreigner to ever grace this platform op. undecided
lol...!!! This got me laughing really hard.

That was an Indian guy battling with his sexuality... He's still here tho.

He's taking his anger out on blacks, being a racist cause Nigerian men were mean to him when he was here...2017

Igbesachick... tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by igbesachick: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
lol...!!! This got me laughing really hard.

That was an Indian guy battling with his sexuality... He's still here tho.

He's taking his anger out on blacks, being a racist cause Nigerian men were mean to him when he was here...2017

Igbesachick... tongue

i am a chinese, not indian. you may see how i trashed an indian in my latest replies.

am i whywhyogun ? you just make up another mystery.

i do like whywhyogun, anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2021
igbesachick:

i am a chinese, not indian. you may see how i trashed an indian in my latest replies.

Shhh... Don't insult my intelligence joor.. grin

You're an Indian... I don't understand why you keep insulting your country... But you insult Nigeria too! It's a disguise...

I know every account you've had...

But I know why you're a racist.. and i feel sad for you... Not even angry. undecided
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by igbesachick: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
Shhh... Don't insult my intelligence joor.. grin

You're an Indian... I don't understand why you keep insulting your country... But you insult Nigeria too! It's a disguise...

I know every account you've had...

But I know why you're a racist.. and i feel sad for you... Not even angry. undecided

i am an indian.. i am whywhyogun... i am a racist.

you are right in one of them. only one.

anyway, i do appreciate your intuition.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2021
igbesachick:

i am an indian.. i am whywhyogun... i am a racist.

you are right in one of them. only one.

anyway, i do appreciate your intuition.
I'm right in all three!

You've been in China for years... That's you you nearly passed for one... But you write like an Indian... Plus you hate China...

And with your Whywhyogun account, you posted pictures of yourself traveling to China... Which you do often... I read the threads you created with this account... Indo-china travels... Stravinsky was openly Indian...

But you're a racist... Because you're gay? undecided

That's what I can't figure out. I think you hate Nigerians because they hurt you before...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Modified: Igbesachick, you're also Ugandalady and blackdicklover undecided
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
I was wrong... You're a Chinese... Not Stravinsky... I made a mistake.

But every thing else is right...
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by igbesachick: 1:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
I was wrong... You're a Chinese... Not Stravinsky... I made a mistake.

But every thing else is right...

you are so smart.. .. but pity that no one else believes or cares what you say.

how do you know ? you are one of the programmers of this forum ? it has to accumulate lot of links to put me down to be whywhyogun.

maybe my english similar to whywhyogun's ?
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by igbesachick: 1:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm right in all three!

You've been in China for years... That's you you nearly passed for one... But you write like an Indian... Plus you hate China...

And with your Whywhyogun account, you posted pictures of yourself traveling to China... Which you do often... I read the threads you created with this account... Indo-china travels... Stravinsky was openly Indian...

That's what I can't figure out. I think you hate Nigerians because they hurt you before...

how do you know i have a whywhyogun account ? i even forget its password.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by igbesachick: 2:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm right in all three!

i dont hate nigeria. those threads are for fun. they like my "white woman chasing big black peniss" threads.
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by igbesachick: 2:01am On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:

i am not blackdicklover. maybe yes for a short while but i forget.
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2021
igbesachick:

i dont hate nigeria. those threads are for fun. they like my "white woman chasing big black peniss" threads.
It's okay... I've read your threads... In a way, you're so much of a Nigerian...

The whywhyogun account was obviously yours. Similar styles of writing... Plus, you left a trail of accounts... They all fit.

We're those threads for fun? Honestly?

You write really well... But were those stories your fantasies?

I'm glad you don't deny that I got it right!

And why are you on politics and foreign affair sections? No longer here...
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by igbesachick: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
It's okay... I've read your threads... In a way, you're so much of a Nigerian...

The whywhyogun account was obviously yours. Similar styles of writing... Plus, you left a trail of accounts... They all fit.

We're those threads for fun? Honestly?

You write really well... But were those stories your fantasies?

I'm glad you don't deny that I got it right!

And why are you on politics and foreign affair sections? No longer here...

because i have grown out of my youngster passion. i feel more interested in foreign politics now. since covid stops me from moving abroad, i have to stay where i am, and pent-up. the only way to practise my english is on internet now. 5 years ago i did stay in nigeria and some other countries. it was a good time, which gives me "muse" to make up those half true stories. of course those threads are not all fake, otherwise how can i describe so vividly ? but anyway, i could be NOT whywhyogun, that makes that legendary person more legendary. no need to peep the backstage .

and, i have been a zealot of world politics all the way, i just could not use that account to write my comments on politics . at that moment i had other accounts too.
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
igbesachick:

because i have grown out of my youngster passion. i feel more interested in foreign politics now. since covid stops me from moving abroad, i have to stay where i am, and pent-up. the only way to practise my english is on internet now.
Youngster passion? grin

That's just three years ago. Besides, you're still trolling but you don't do it here anymore.

5 years ago i did stay in nigeria and some other countries. it was a good time, which gives me "muse" to make up those half true stories. of course those threads are not all fake, otherwise how can i describe so vividly ?
Half stories..? I'm certain you're a man... I believe none of these gay encounters happened in Nigeria. The country is stupidly homophobic.

ut anyway, i could be NOT whywhyogun, that makes that legendary person more legendary. no need to peep the backstage .
lol... The account was legendary.. and you're proud.. I know you loved the attention... But I think Nigerians corrupted you. I think you're probably quiet in China...

and, i have been a zealot of world politics all the way, i just could not use that account to write my comments on politics . at that moment i had other accounts too.
That's the problem with trolling... You can't use the account to later contribute meaningfully... But I get it.

It's hilarious, the things you posted... You use racist language sometimes... undecided

But the whywhyogun... It was just crazy... Especially a Chinese writing such crazy things on a Nigerian forum... Plus, you could have posted more smarter things...

Your thread on your travels to Nigeria, even those sex stories, you're intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by igbesachick: 1:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Youngster passion? grin

That's just three years ago. Besides, you're still trolling but you don't do it here anymore.

Half stories..? I'm certain you're a man... I believe none of these gay encounters happened in Nigeria. The country is stupidly homophobic.

lol... The account was legendary.. and you're proud.. I know you loved the attention... But I think Nigerians corrupted you. I think you're probably quiet in China...

That's the problem with trolling... You can't use the account to later contribute meaningfully... But I get it.

It's hilarious, the things you posted... You use racist language sometimes... undecided

But the whywhyogun... It was just crazy... Especially a Chinese writing such crazy things on a Nigerian forum... Plus, you could have posted more smarter things...

Your thread on your travels to Nigeria, even those sex stories, you're intelligent.

you indeed need a "passion" to write those threads. they are based on experiences
and phantasies , more on the experience side . the true life is always more novel than the novels. no, it is 5 to 8 years ago. i mean , my "expat" years in nigeria started from then. and my "passion" trailed till 3 years ago. but very little now. sometimes i will browse whywhyogun's threads, returning to the crime scenes. they look like being written by someone else. hilarious to me too . but worlds apart already. it is kind of nonsensical and boring if i write them again. and due to the jatleg, sonetimes i wrote comments at small hours which are supposed for a nice sleep , for fun . kind of playing a computer game my classmates played in our student time. they chucked the game after graduation and looked for real jobs and careers. but since i chose a "weird" career route, to work in a foreign country , i had an "outcast" feeling in my own land when i came back to it. i need some recreation and some old links with my oversea memories, and that is how i used my "talent" to write up funny threads. i still remember, when i newly came back to china from nigeria, after a stint of 2 years, i found myself like a nigerian. i found everything so strange and exotic in china. and i felt a relief that i still looked like a chinese, otherwise i would expose my inner self totally.

and now, i have been staying in china a long while since covid, and i dont think we chinese can get out of the country as easily as before , within the next 5 or even longer years. the chinese government adopts the zero covid case tolerant policy. outbound visas denied by agents and outbound traveling discouraged , not to say the vengefully complicated homecoming procedures with a 14 day quarantine paid by the returnees. i have to say, i do feel i have a stronger chinese identity after covid, a more affiliation to china. before , i nursed the feeling of being an international citizen. i will defend china openly now and i would be attracted to politics more. i have this feeling that, if i die, i would die as a chinese rather than an earthener. maybe this is done by the age. the older , the closer to death, the more selfish one is.

anyway, i do not troll. those are normal comments and threads by chinese standard. if you understand chinese, you may find i am not a novelty on chinese internet. more chinese write better and own a larger eye scope than me. maybe china is viewed as a country without freedom, but we have free discussions on abortion, suicide, gay , drug dealings, terrorist recruitment...... etc. (many things censored by other countries ) . i mean, we talk about those things, and even write an internet story or if that story is good, the publishers will find the writer and turn him to be a real writer.

nigeria has not corrupted me. i would rather say, it has fulfilled my dream and has liberated me ! and i reciprocate by giving back my best to it. i also like nigerian crime stories too. dont take it to be a compliment or an offense, but you nigerian are really good at crimes and also writing good novels about crimes. i always visit the crime section. and your books , like <when trouble sleeps> about jungle justice , <i do not come to you by chance> about 419, and <my sister , a serial killer>..... and that Noo Saro Wiwa's <transwonderland: travels in nigeria> is an impressive book, written 10 years ago, reminding me of what i saw in nigeria, from the same "foreign" perspective. i do like words, and sex. i am not sure i am a man, though. i never say so !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2021
igbesachick:

you indeed need a "passion" to write those threads. they are based on experiences
and phantasies , more on the experience side . the true life is always more novel than the novels. no, it is 5 to 8 years ago. i mean , my "expat" years in nigeria started from then. and my "passion" trailed till 3 years ago. but very little now. sometimes i will browse whywhyogun's threads, returning to the crime scenes. they look like being written by someone else. hilarious to me too . but worlds apart already. it is kind of nonsensical and boring if i write them again. and due to the jatleg, sonetimes i wrote comments at small hours which are supposed for a nice sleep , for fun . kind of playing a computer game my classmates played in our student time. they chucked the game after graduation and looked for real jobs and careers. but since i chose a "weird" career route, to work in a foreign country , i had an "outcast" feeling in my own land when i came back to it. i need some recreation and some old links with my oversea memories, and that is how i used my "talent" to write up funny threads. i still remember, when i newly came back to china from nigeria, after a stint of 2 years, i found myself like a nigerian. i found everything so strange and exotic in china. and i felt a relief that i still looked like a chinese, otherwise i would expose my inner self totally.

and now, i have been staying in china a long while since covid, and i dont think we chinese can get out of the country as easily as before , within the next 5 or even longer years. the chinese government adopts the zero covid case tolerant policy. outbound visas denied by agents and outbound traveling discouraged , not to say the vengefully complicated homecoming procedures with a 14 day quarantine paid by the returnees. i have to say, i do feel i have a stronger chinese identity after covid, a more affiliation to china. before , i nursed the feeling of being an international citizen. i will defend china openly now and i would be attracted to politics more. i have this feeling that, if i die, i would die as a chinese rather than an earthener. maybe this is done by the age. the older , the closer to death, the more selfish one is.

anyway, i do not troll. those are normal comments and threads by chinese standard. if you understand chinese, you may find i am not a novelty on chinese internet. more chinese write better and own a larger eye scope than me. maybe china is viewed as a country without freedom, but we have free discussions on abortion, suicide, gay , drug dealings, terrorist recruitment...... etc. (many things censored by other countries ) . i mean, we talk about those things, and even write an internet story or if that story is good, the publishers will find the writer and turn him to be a real writer.

nigeria has not corrupted me. i would rather say, it has fulfilled my dream and has liberated me ! and i reciprocate by giving back my best to it. i also like nigerian crime stories too. dont take it to be a compliment or an offense, but you nigerian are really good at crimes and also writing good novels about crimes. i always visit the crime section. and your books , like <when trouble sleeps> about jungle justice , <i do not come to you by chance> about 419, and <my sister , a serial killer>..... and that Noo Saro Wiwa's <transwonderland: travels in nigeria> is an impressive book, written 10 years ago, reminding me of what i saw in nigeria, from the same "foreign" perspective. i do like words, and sex[b] i am not sure i am a man, though. i never say so![/b]

You censored your pictures... But it's obvious you're a male... Maybe you're not a 'man' though.

I can understand if your identity is different from your sex... I think you're gender-fluid? You sometimes write from a woman's perspective... But your pictures, your sex is a man...

It's intriguing... Those were great stories... I think if you had put in more effort, polished them a little bit... You could have been a great literotica author...

I said you troll because of how you present your opinions... This is the only thread where you're being gentle and patient... Most of the time, you call people from of nationalities derogatory names... Or you get angry easily... Or you create threads where you keep commenting and replying yourself!!!

I've never had any encounter with a Chinese before... You're the first... I thought you were an Indian because I've dealt with them... (Schools, work place...three days stay in India and social media)... They are generally loud, argumentative and stubborn... Like Nigerians! But I never expected a Chinese to be like you... I thought most of you were stuck-up and felt better than others or more superior to even adopt anothers' culture.. (Pardon me)

You keep a avoiding the most important questions... I'm curious to know your 'gender' and your sexual orientation... When you say those stories were half-truths... I get more curious... Maybe it's because you're a foreigner in this country... Maybe it's because I know how homophobic most Nigerians are... Maybe it's because you're a man writing from the perspective of a woman so accurately.

I'm glad you feel more of your country now... This made me realise something! Your identity is generally fluid... Most people who travel rarely lose their sense of nationality... But you nearly did! Your identity changes depending on the place or time? In Nigeria, you feel like a Nigerian... In China, you feel like a Chinese... Sometimes, you feel like a woman and other times, you feel like a man...
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2021
igbesachick:

Are you also igborubausa? smiley
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by igbesachick: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Are you also igborubausa? smiley

maybe, i forget. you are crazy. how can you track down these ? it is so troublesome.. what if i deny i am even whywhyogun in first place? then your whole effort goes to nothing.
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by igbesachick: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:

You censored your pictures... But it's obvious you're a male... Maybe you're not a 'man' though.

I can understand if your identity is different from your sex... I think you're gender-fluid? You sometimes write from a woman's perspective... But your pictures, your sex is a man...

It's intriguing... Those were great stories... I think if you had put in more effort, polished them a little bit... You could have been a great literotica author...

I said you troll because of how you present your opinions... This is the only thread where you're being gentle and patient... Most of the time, you call people from of nationalities derogatory names... Or you get angry easily... Or you create threads where you keep commenting and replying yourself!!!

I've never had any encounter with a Chinese before... You're the first... I thought you were an Indian because I've dealt with them... (Schools, work place...three days stay in India and social media)... They are generally loud, argumentative and stubborn... Like Nigerians! But I never expected a Chinese to be like you... I thought most of you were stuck-up and felt better than others or more superior to even adopt anothers' culture.. (Pardon me)

You keep a avoiding the most important questions... I'm curious to know your 'gender' and your sexual orientation... When you say those stories were half-truths... I get more curious... Maybe it's because you're a foreigner in this country... Maybe it's because I know how homophobic most Nigerians are... Maybe it's because you're a man writing from the perspective of a woman so accurately.

I'm glad you feel more of your country now... This made me realise something! Your identity is generally fluid... Most people who travel rarely lose their sense of nationality... But you nearly did! Your identity changes depending on the place or time? In Nigeria, you feel like a Nigerian... In China, you feel like a Chinese... Sometimes, you feel like a woman and other times, you feel like a man...

you miss the point. i keep my "gender", "orientation", or whatever you name , mysterious, is to make the threads more titillating , and more fun for the nigerian readers . when i see their baffling comments, i laugh more. i am not afraid of any homophobia from africa, since i am not in africa when i write those threads.

you just can not imagine the fun when in one thread i show you guys my pinky finger, and one of you say i am definitely a white woman, because my finger is too thin for a man 's . anyway, i could still really be a woman.

i am not a she-male. i have not been through any surgery. i am totally ok with my
gender, physically and mentally. i just like to see the earnest faces of you nigerian men seduced by a white lady, and their confusion about my sex . dont you think this is the most laughable part that so many ppl "hate" me as they say but still stick to my threads ?

and i dont censor my photos by the account whywhyogun. at least, not for hiding my gender . i dont even want them to be sure i am a non-black person. once they make sure i am "white", they will feel "awe" and stop bashing me as a "ni99er" (i
want to be bashed and mistaken to be a "ni99rr" , as much as i want to be taken to
be a "gay" ). if they are sure i am a man, all the glamor caused by being mysterious will be gone !

the best trolling is to never say who you really are , and to make ppl argue and believe who they think you are. let them satisfy their phantasies. let them still keep some hope that a white lady will really fall in love with them while they keep the liberty to bash a fake byatch anytime they doubt they are fooled by me . this confusion is what i enjoy. some of them even think i am a scammer ! what a confusion i have caused.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by BigBellyBurst(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
igbesachick:

maybe, i forget. you are crazy. how can you track down these ? it is so troublesome.. what if i deny i am even whywhyogun in first place? then your whole effort goes to nothing.
Lol ! You left a visible trail... grin

You had so many accounts...
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by igbesachick: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:

you miss the point. i keep my "gender", "orientation", or whatever you name , mysterious, is to make the threads more titillating , and more fun for the nigerian readers . when i see their baffling comments, i laugh more. i am not afraid of any homophobia from africa, since i am not in africa when i write those threads.

you just can not imagine the fun when in one thread i show you guys my pinky finger, and one of you say i am definitely a white woman, because my finger is too thin for a man 's . anyway, i could still really be a woman.

i am not a she-male. i have not been through any surgery. i am totally ok with my
gender, physically and mentally. i just like to see the earnest faces of you nigerian men seduced by a white lady, and their confusion about my sex . dont you think this is the most laughable part that so many ppl "hate" me as they say but still stick to my threads ?

and i dont censor my photos by the account whywhyogun. at least, not for hiding my gender . i dont even want them to be sure i am a non-black person. once they make sure i am "white", they will feel "awe" and stop bashing me as a "ni99er" (i
want to be bashed and mistaken to be a "ni99rr" , as much as i want to be taken to
be a "gay" ). if they are sure i am a man, all the glamor caused by being mysterious will be gone !

the best trolling is never to say who you really are , and to make ppl argue and believe who they think you are. let them satisfy their own phantasies. let them still keep some hopes that a white lady will really fall in love with them while keeping the liberty to bash a fake byatch anytime they doubt they are fooled by me . this confusion is what i enjoy. some of them even think i am a scammer ! but what can i scam ?

you see, even when you are doing a "post
motern "interview with me , i still refuse to say my gender . i am still trolling now. because , once i admit my gender, you will go right away.
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
igbesachick:

But I know your gender.... smiley

i saw the thread! Everyone was analysing your pinky, trying to get your gender... grin

gender, physically and mentally.
that's good to know... I've been curious...

i just like to see the earnest faces of you nigerian men seduced by a white lady, and their confusion about my sex . dont you think this is the most laughable part that so many ppl "hate" me as they say but still stick to my threads ?
Everyone knows how much Nigerian men love white women... That's the reason they kept commenting on your threads... Plus, the mystery was fun... It's intriguing... smiley

and i dont censor my photos by the account whywhyogun. at least, not for hiding my gender
But you censored the pictures you posted with this account.. I can clearly see your gender... tongue

i dont even want them to be sure i am a non-black person. once they make sure i am "white", they will feel "awe" and stop bashing me as a "ni99er" (i
be a "gay" ).
but why use this word? You love writing nigga... undecided

Are you a racist? Why not write "black" instead?

they are sure i am a man, all the glamor caused by being mysterious will be gone !
I completely understand!

he best trolling is to never say who you really are , and to make ppl argue and believe who they think you are. let them satisfy their phantasies. let them still keep some hope that a white lady will really fall in love with them while they keep the liberty to bash a fake byatch anytime they doubt they are fooled by me . this confusion is what i enjoy. some of them even think i am a scammer ! what a confusion i have caused.
lol... I agree.. the air of mystery was really important... But now, you can reveal every secret to me... wink

You know interviewing you? grin

I've been trying hard to not lose your attention... Since you've been on Nairaland, this thread is the only one you've been cool-headed in... I'm really glad...

You still haven't opened up to me one a thing... Those half truth stories... They weren't all works of fiction.. tell me the whole experience... What really happened... angry

I know you're still trolling... But you should answer all my questions! I wouldn't go away... I need to completely 'know' the person behind these accounts...
Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by igbesachick: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol ! You left a visible trail... grin

You had so many accounts...

all we chinese speak loud and "easy to be angry", even our university professors be like this.

besides this "white lady phantasy", there are many other scenarios in my heads too. say, me being a straight man marrying a nigerian girl, me being a gay sharing a relationship with a nigerian straight man , me a chinese duped by the nigerian gay from facebook, me being a married man with my mix blood child at the airport, pumped, coming back to the bustling nigeria from a one month rest in china, me a gay with my chinese boyfriend earning money in nigeria and saving that money for a round-the-world journey , me a chinese girl, supported by a nigerian bigwig...

when i was back to china for the first time , alone, lost, i used to think "what if" i invite my best nigerian friend to china and buy the meals for him and we eat in all the eateries one by one from a single street. i would think of this image when i took a public bus and saw so many food stalls i bet my nigerian friends will like a lot. the meat, the spice. i used to arrange a visa for a governor to visit our company headquater in china , but hard to do that to my poor friends .

when i newly returned to china , i found my nigerin friends (kitchen girls and workshop workers) in the african diasporas in my city. each of them , i can find a friend similar to . so, i have a lot imaginations.

i have been to nigeria 4 more times since. i have been robbed one time, but except for this, everything leaves a good impression to me . i like the juicy pomo i ate in sango intersection. even a chinese from a first tier city , i still find sango amazingly hectic. i have been there many times because i had to transfer for another bus to see my nigerian friends (i worked in ibadam the second time i returned ). the best part is to see the old acquaintances, and i tried my best to recall their names . sometimes i can remember i have visited his home, but still forgot his name.

i have taught a local boy speak chinese, by help of a chinese dictionary. too hard for the character part. but he mastered the verbal pretty well. i saw him 3 years later, he worked in another chinese factory, salary tripled. yes, i have many interaction with local ppl. intimate interactions. when i backed to china , my nigerian friend called me everyday, i did not pick up or dial back (it is a waste of money) . i say, if i go back to china, just think i am dead, if you want some help, God will help you in form of sending me back.

my chinese factory was on a barrack styled mamagement, even the jobs for the chinese were mind-exhausting and physically demanding . i had a harsh boss, especially after i incurred his female secretary . so, i seldom fired nigerian , for i knew it was hard to be bossed around. but after sunset, everything backed to peace. in evening , i used to visit my friend in a nearby village (once a while a local would greet me, since i knew half of the 200 workers by their names , i felt safe ) , drinking beer, and sometimes when a plane shot across the sky 10000 feet high, i would think i am 10000 miles away from home and i felt thrilled and humbled. like i sleeping on bed , i always had this feeling that i was sleeping on a continent. sometimes, i startled to wake at the midnight , after i dreamed i am in china. i would swab the sweat off my forehead and stare at the roof, and reassure myself i am still in africa. i like being adrift abroad when i had a young heart , when i still felt i have not seen the world enough.

i have seen the Atlantic ocean for the first time in nigeria, but one of the local friends who accompanied me was dead 3 years ago. life was crude in africa, so it is everywhere. i remember , sometimes , i could not sleep, (my dorm was sorrounded by a primitive bush, even my radio barely picked up the signal of raypower or continental ) , i just stared at a remote glittering star and doubted it was enlarging and i thought it was a UFO coming . i like the sunset in africa. so gorgeous.

somehow i did corrupt together with my nigerian employees. we "shared" money (kickbacks) from the suppliers. why not ? money comes, money goes, only memories stay.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Mysteries Solved. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
igbesachick:

all we chinese speak loud and "easy to be angry", even our university professors be like this.
I had zero idea! The stereotype is that Chinese are extremely quite, not sociable... Just stuck up... Because they feel better than everyone else and you guys are trying to take over the world... grin

But it's obviously wrong...

besides this "white lady phantasy", there are many other scenarios in my heads too. say, me being a straight man marrying a nigerian girl, me being a gay sharing a relationship with a nigerian straight man , me a chinese duped by the nigerian gay from facebook, me being a married man with my mix blood child at the airport, pumped, coming back to the bustling nigeria from a one month rest in china, me a gay with my chinese boyfriend earning money in nigeria and saving that money for a round-the-world journey , me a chinese girl, supported by a nigerian bigwig...
Omg! I'm torn between thinking you're insane and calling you a genius... You're a bit too imaginative... In the wrong way! But these scenarios, mostly from the perspective of a gay man or a girl...hmmm!!!

hen i was back to china for the first time , alone, lost, i used to think "what if" i invite my best nigerian friend to china and buy the meals for him and we eat in all the eateries one by one from a single street. i would think of this image when i took a public bus and saw so many food stalls i bet my nigerian friends will like a lot. the meat, the spice. i used to arrange a visa for a governor to visit our company headquater in china , but hard to do that to my poor friends .
that's sweet... smiley

when i newly returned to china , i found my nigerin friends (kitchen girls and workshop workers) in the african diasporas in my city. each of them , i can find a friend similar to . so, i have a lot imaginations.
you're obviously imaginative... Why don't you write? Like stories? Good stories... Maybe a literotica occasionally...

have been to nigeria 4 more times since. i have been robbed one time, but except for this, everything leaves a good impression to me . i like the juicy pomo i ate in sango intersection. even a chinese from a first tier city , i still find sango amazingly hectic. i have been there many times because i had to transfer for another bus to see my nigerian friends (i worked in ibadam the second time i returned ). the best part is to see the old acquaintances, and i tried my best to recall their names . sometimes i can remember i have visited his home, but still forgot his name.
I can imagine... Even Nigerians aren't completely used to the hectic way of life... You seem really friendly! I checked out the pictures you posted... You have a couple friends here... You related well with everyone else...

i've taught a local boy speak chinese, by help of a chinese dictionary. too hard for the character part. but he mastered the verbal pretty well. i saw him 3 years later, he worked in another chinese factory, salary tripled. yes, i have many interaction with local ppl. intimate interactions. when i backed to china , my nigerian friend called me everyday, i did not pick up or dial back (it is a waste of money) . i say, if i go back to china, just think i am dead, if you want some help, God will help you in form of sending me back.
wtf! You're bad-mouthed! grin
How long did you teach him? Nice gesture...

my chinese factory was on a barrack styled mamagement, even the jobs for the chinese were mind-exhausting and physically demanding . i had a harsh boss, especially after i incurred his female secretary .
incurred his female secretary? Tell me more.

so, i seldom fired nigerian , for i knew it was hard to be bossed around. but after sunset, everything backed to peace. in evening , i used to visit my friend in a nearby village (once a while a local would greet me, since i knew half of the 200 workers by their names , i felt safe ) , drinking beer, and sometimes when a plane shot across the sky 10000 feet high, i would think i am 10000 miles away from home and i felt thrilled and humbled. like i sleeping on bed , i always had this feeling that i was sleeping on a continent. sometimes, i startled to wake at the midnight , after i dreamed i am in china. i would swab the sweat off my forehead and stare at the roof, and reassure myself i am still in africa. i like being adrift abroad when i had a young heart , when i still felt i have not seen the world enough.
this is actually touching! But you aren't so old now... It's only been a few years... After the lockdown, you can still travel out... It's always exhilarating! Nothing to make you feel young than going to a new places, seeing different faces, learning and adapting to another culture...

I've seen the Atlantic ocean for the first time in nigeria, but one of the local friends who accompanied me was dead 3 years ago. life was crude in africa, so it is everywhere. i remember , sometimes , i could not sleep, (my dorm was sorrounded by a primitive bush, even my radio barely picked up the signal of raypower or continental ) , i just stared at a remote glittering star and doubted it was enlarging and i thought it was a UFO coming . i like the sunset in africa. so gorgeous.
hey! Why do you never write a book? I'm sorry he passed away. The story of a foreigner in Nigeria, it's always cool. We get to see things from your point of view... It's a bit annoying to think you could have been posting these instead with your other accounts...

somehow i did corrupt together with my nigerian employees. we "shared" money (kickbacks) from the suppliers. why not ? money comes, money goes, only memories stay.
lol... Chinese are equally corrupt... Or there are stricter policies there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. / I Don't Give Head I Receive It - Andrew Tate / Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.