Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) (62452 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by franchasng: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
Broke men don't deserve erections... undecided

You calling black women liabilities is plain stupid...

At the end, it's still Nigerian men begging for sex... Leave women, focus on your unprogressive life...

It's so easy for you to applaud a man who wants to be a leech on this poor white woman...

*Pukes
Don't mind some of the senseless boys saying Nigerian ladies are broke or leeches.

I married a wonderful Nigerian lady, I had the option of marrying white or foreigners but I couldn't because I cherish my culture and know I can't handle some of the challenges that comes with interracial marriage, so I canceled anything foreign wifey.

My wife is well trained by her parents, without me, she can live a financially fulfilling life devoid of any form of financial lack. It's appalling how guys here overblow this issue of Naija ladies being bad, yes there are bad girls in Nigeria likewise in other countries, doesn't mean all Nigerian ladies are bad or leeches like guys paint it.

I still see and know a lot of productive Nigerian single ladies who are professinals in their field earning good income and those doing well in business too, sometimes I wonder where guys meet all these horrible ladies they talk about here cos in as much as we have a lot of materialistic ladies who live off men's income, I know a lot of single ladies who are more financially buoyant than lots of guys.

So pls stop taking their bashing here to heart, sometimes they do it for fun because at the end, they will still end up dating and marrying Nigerian ladies grin Or did you forget that their sisters and nieces and cousins are also Nigerian ladies?

My only advice to guys is to develop yourself financially and pray for God's grace. Because the level of your financial stability will most times determine the kind of ladies you will be meeting for dates or relationship that will lead to marriage.

Guys the first thing to do as a man is to build yourself financially then you will attract your desired woman, be it white or black or Indian or Arab, if not you will keep meeting leeches and ladies below your desire

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by mmsen: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
OscarJaden:
Team white anyday anytime to save myself to early grave

You have clearly never been to family court in the States or Canada.

Or had to deal with the police as a result of a call to emergency services in either country. If you did you would realise how foolish your statement is.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Legendoo: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lol , meanwhile my Nigerian sister's are forming feminist woke.

This white girl will gladly submit to the guy. She has even started by embracing the African cultural wedding.

Men scarce die everywhere and more men are refusing to commit because of gynocentrism.

If una like, don't go back to your traditional ways and be fighting western socio cultural issues in poverty stricken Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by wunmi590(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
seyz91:
forget the long life, say person marrt oyibo no guarantee long life

get that right

My context of long life means, he has left the shore of Nigeria with insecurity, kidnapping and bandits

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Drella(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Layormiii:
Later our naija men will be shouting team white, naija ladies are useless etc
I hope you know , what u will try with a naija lady and go free, you won't dare try same with oyibo lady. You will regret it for the rest of your life.

Slap? Cheat? Beat? Steal? Rape? Lie? Etc a white lady? You will loose everything and still sleep in prison or better still get deported. Ask oyinbogoju aka Mr Bah for explanation. You won't even see a Yomi Fabiyi to protest in your support over there.

If a man abuses a Nigerian wife abroad,he will get the same treatment as with a white wife too.
So I'm not getting your point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:
Don't mind some of the senseless boys saying Nigerian ladies are broke or leeches.

I married a wonderful Nigerian lady, I had the option of marrying white or foreigners but I couldn't because I cherish my culture and know I can't handle some of the challenges that comes with interracial marriage, so I canceled anything foreign wifey.

My wife is well trained by her parents, without me, she can live a financially fulfilling life devoid of any form of financial lack. It's appalling how guys here overblow this issue of Naija ladies being bad, yes there are bad girls in Nigeria likewise in other countries, doesn't mean all Nigerian ladies are bad or leeches like guys paint it.

I still see and know a lot of productive Nigerian single ladies who are professinals in their field earning good income and those doing well in business too, sometimes I wonder where guys meet all these horrible ladies they talk about here cos in as much as we have a lot of materialistic ladies who live off men's income, I know a lot of single ladies who are more financially buoyant than lots of guys.

So pls stop taking their bashing here to heart, sometimes they do it for fun because at the end, they will still end up dating and marrying Nigerian ladies grin
It's not even the insults, it's the self-hate... Worshipping white women like they are mental slaves... It's cringe.

Thanks for your story!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by ziondaughter247: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
ScamExpose:
e really pain this liability

Hahahaha... See this one ooh grin grin
Chai I laugh at your black ugly ass. Black men are really the low of the low. Everywhere in the world, you would forever remain in the lowest rung of the ladder because the world has seen that you tots have no self respect. You are shameless consumers, you don't produce anything, you don't build anything. You run to another man's land like a leech that you are and add nothing to their society but crime and showing your inferiority complex. Africa is still known as the dark continent because the men are losers just like YOU! See how black men mismanaged Africa and still go over there to ruin the place. I feel sorry for you dude. You probably have never seen an airport in your life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Starzo: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
This man isn't a Beasty of burden also?

Even you know why he's doing this... grin

But double standards, right? It's totally cool for Nigerian men to prey on old white women to like off their pensions... undecided

I wish most of you would have decency... See the beauty of this romance story... Rather than see these women as means of 'cashing out'...

It's sickening... Nigerian men are the ones disgracing Nigeria, giving the country a bad name...

Scammers, Drug dealers, human traffickers...

Don't judge when Nigerian men are obviously burdens on this country!!!
And the women Glady enjoy the loot from all these. Infact, they meticulously seek the men that are involved in all there cuz na them fit fund una extravagant lifestyle. While Y'all mock the decent men doing 9-5 jobs calling them 'broke'.
Naija women are as culpable as the men in all the things you listed above.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Starzo: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
ziondaughter247:

Chai I laugh at your black ugly ass. Black men are really the low of the low. Everywhere in the world, you would forever remain in the lowest rung of the ladder because the world has seen that you tots have no self respect. You are shameless consumers, you don't produce anything, you don't build anything. You run to another man's land like a leech that you are and add nothing to their society but crime and showing your inferiority complex. Africa is still known as the dark continent because the men are losers just like YOU! See how black men mismanaged Africa and still go over there to ruin the place. I feel sorry for you dude. You probably have never seen an airport in your life.
And they even regard the black woman less everywhere. Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by franchasng: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
It's not even the insults, it's the self-hate... Worshipping white women like they are mental slaves... It's cringe.

Thanks for your story!
Yeah, it can be annoying but believe me, Nigerian guys, majority still prefer Nigerian ladies, the only issue is that financial difficulties, wide unemployment and underemployment have made most Nigerian guys helpless and Hopeless that they wrongly believe the only sure way out of future or perpetual poverty is to marry a white woman no matter her age or physical appearance.

I don't blame them, I blame our successive useless leaders like Buhari and Co who destroyed Nigeria, looted the nation and destroyed all institutions that can shape Nigeria positively and give youths hope of a better future in Nigeria.

It's well.

Welcome all the same, please don't take the bashings to heart, instead take some of their valid points to improve your personal life for your own future good and discard the toxic ones

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Legendoo:
Lol , meanwhile my Nigerian sister's are forming feminist woke.

This white girl will gladly submit to the guy. She's has even started by embracing the African cultural wedding.

Men scarce die everywhere and more men are refusing to commit because of gynocentrism.

If una like, don't go back to your traditional ways and be fighting western socio cultural issues in poverty stricken Nigeria.
If I say Nigerian men don't have sense, I'll be the bad guy... grin

You're encouraging black men to date western women... Who even have to learn your values and make efforts to understand and accept your culture...

Yet condemning African women for borrowing little from the culture of the same western women you just applauded...

The white women is gonna spend years learning hope to speak your language, even prepare one native meal...

But you're here lying to yourself that white women are submissive? grin

You're either naive or very unexposed...

That black men just said goodbye to whatever masculinity he had...

More grease to his penis... And may his tongue never cease to put forth sweet words...

That's the prayer... grin

The same feminism you mentioned, who's spearheading the movement?

White women are gonna chase you outta the home, talk back, disregard you authority and you can't do nothing...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by HonestFriend: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
And I thought you a were a Reverend father.

U never chi chun chin...
All men loyal to the pawa of cat(in English)
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Incandescent(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
ziondaughter247:

Chai

This one enter but it's the sad truth. All Nigerian men know how to do is consume and claim men are king.

Another thing we are sadly go at doing is kissing white people's ass.

Mental slavery at its peak

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by wallrichy: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hey my friend! Stop being a bad dude....thin thick black balls gbola you mean? ...lol

Aufbauh:

The guy isn't looking bad .
It is this kind of athletic body type of a guy that carrys big 'gbola' & can readily satisfies plumpy or busty girls...... The devil is in the details. grin
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Starzo:

And the women Glady enjoy the loot from all these. Infact, they meticulously seek the men that are involved in all there cuz na them fit fund una extravagant lifestyle. While Y'all mock the decent men doing 9-5 jobs calling them 'broke'.
Naija women are as culpable as the men in all the things you listed above.
Like I told someone who bought this senseless point up... Nigerian men who do these are degenerate scums who would commit these get-rich-quick schemes even if black women didn't exist...

Don't blame us... Blame your lack of values, greed and the unemployment/poverty rate of your country... undecided

If you're mocked for doing a decent job, do you go off to become a skull-miner? Your logic is bizarre... Trying to justify evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by ziondaughter247: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Starzo:

And they even regard the black woman less everywhere. Such a shame.

At least black women are trying to rise from the rungs of what society has thrown at us. Ever heard the term 'strong black woman'? You men are supposed to be at the forefront of promoting and preserving your rich black heritage, but unfortunately many of you have abandoned it for a morsel of bread. To pepper village people. The black man does not see beyond his nose, that is why nothing works! Africa is dammed and in shambles, but the black man still blames the colonial masters many years later. A black man's finances are not doing well, he blames the black women(just like what we see from small boys here on nairaland. They never take responsibility for any thing. it is always someone's fault.
Have you ever read these secret forums on interracial marriages/relationships, especially white and black? Go and read what these women really think and say about black men. There was one that leaked recently. Have some self respect MEN.
If you find love with whatever race, it doesn't give you the right to put down your own. This behaviour is only obtainable with black men. White, Arab, Chinese, Asian men NEVER insult their women in PUBLIC. No wonder most of you will forever remain laughing stocks and be regarded as monkeys wherever you go, because you have no self respect and self love and the world sees that!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by ScamExpose: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
This man isn't a Beasty of burden also?

Even you know why he's doing this... grin

But double standards, right? It's totally cool for Nigerian men to prey on old white women to like off their pensions... undecided

I wish most of you would have decency... See the beauty of this romance story... Rather than see these women as means of 'cashing out'...

It's sickening... Nigerian men are the ones disgracing Nigeria, giving the country a bad name...

Scammers, Drug dealers, human traffickers...

Don't judge when Nigerian men are obviously burdens on this country!!!
you sound quite frustrated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by OscarJaden(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
[b][/b]

If you Like marry White..
If you Like marry black..
If you Like marry Chinese..
If you Like marry Iraqis
If you Like marry Indian

If you do not Follow GOD'S Receipe for a Fruitful Marriage as seen in Ephesians 5:22-25, forget about it. It's a matter of time, e go Crash!
are saying pastor.Chris oyakilomhe didn't follow God's recipe and that why his marriage to Anita crashed?
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by LotaTee: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Starzo:

But it's true. Violence occurs everywhere in the world. It depends on individual character tho.
The 'no law can save them from that' is the creepy part.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Legendoo: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
If I say Nigerian men don't have sense, I'll be the bad guy... grin

You're encouraging black men to date western women... Who even have to learn your values and make efforts to understand and accept your culture...

Yet condemning African women for borrowing little from the culture of the same western women you just applauded...

The white women is gonna spend years learning hope to speak your language, even prepare one native meal...

But you're here lying to yourself that white women are submissive? grin

You're either naive or very unexposed...

That black men just said goodbye to whatever masculinity he had...

More grease to his penis... And may his tongue never cease to put forth sweet words...

That's the prayer... grin

The same feminism you mentioned, who's spearheading the movement?

White women are gonna chase you outta the home, talk back, disregard you authority and you can't do nothing...

Nairaland is funny.

Girl, you're an 18 year old who sources for foreign boyfriends on Facebook. Colombia for that matter.

Stay within your level of intellect and exposure and stop dabbling into adult affairs.

Shouldn't you be learning some worthwhile skill now that you have some time.

No , you'd rather pre occupy yourself with rubbish insulting people who actually have more exposure than you.

I won't waste my time trying to expose the flaws with your logic, as that have been explained to u in your thread.

Your problem is immaturity but I'll give it to you because you want to learn, albeit, you're already learning in the wrong direction.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Davash222(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Nice.
You can say that again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
ScamExpose:
you sound quite frustrated
Coming from a subservient black man? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lovenorth:
She is old enough to be his grandmother
Thats the only thing i see there cry. I rather marry a caring, hardworking, supportive young 9ja lady than settle with an old white.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
SEE AS SHE BE LIKE MANN

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
okay na
wunmi590:

My context of long life means, he has left the shore of Nigeria with insecurity, kidnapping and bandits
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by izubext007: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigerians Amaka
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
Legendoo:

Nairaland is funny.

Girl, you're an 18 year old who sources for foreign boyfriends on Facebook. Colombia for that matter.

Stay within your level of intellect and exposure and stop dabbling into adult affairs.

Shouldn't you be learning some worthwhile skill now that you have some time.

No , you'd rather pre occupy yourself with rubbish insulting people who actually have more exposure than you.

I won't waste my time trying to expose the flaws with your logic, as that have been explained to u in your thread.

Your problem is immaturity but I'll give it to you because you want to learn, albeit, you're already learning in the wrong direction.

[/s]

I don't source for men... You Nigerian men do that, 'source' for partners like they are some kind of prey... undecided

I liked his comment, we're friends, and we're dating...

The way you say the word 'colombia'... Like you're disappointed he's not a rich European to scam... I'm proud of him as a person, I love his country also...with all its flaws cos money doesn't come first in relationships! Stop thinking weirdly!

My level of intellect? I'm more intelligent than the vast majority of you here... undecided

You have zero exposure... How many more foreign countries have you been to more than I have to write such a dumb statement? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by CraigMorrison: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Later they'll be dishing out insults here with reckless abandon, look at what this generation of men represents, hian This Oyingbo sef no dy select?

You're in pain grin

Simple
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by OscarJaden(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
[s][/s]

I don't source for men... You Nigerian man do that, 'source' for partners like they are some kind of prey... undecided

I liked his comment, we're friends, and we're dating...

The way you say the word 'colombia'... Like you're disappointed he's not a rich European to scam... I'm proud of him as a person, I love his country also...with all its flaws cos money doesn't come first in relationships! Stop thinking weirdly!

My level of intellect? I'm more intelligent than the vast majority of you here... undecided

You have zero exposure... How many more foreign countries have you been to more than I have to write such a dumb statement? undecided
I never knew you are dating a Colombian and you will say you are not after Team white too

Short the hell up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Starzo: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
ziondaughter247:

At least black women are trying to rise from the rungs of what society has thrown at us. Ever heard the term 'strong black woman'? You men are supposed to be at the forefront of promoting and preserving your rich black heritage, but unfortunately many of you have abandoned it for a morsel of bread. To pepper village people. The black man does not see beyond his nose, that is why nothing works! Africa is dammed and in shambles, but the black man still blames the colonial masters many years later. A black man's finances are not doing well, he blames the black women(just like what we see from small boys here on nairaland. They never take responsibility for any thing. it is always someone's fault.
Have you ever read these secret forums on interracial marriages/relationships, especially white and black? Go and read what these women really think and say about black men. There was one that leaked recently. Have some self respect MEN.
If you find love with whatever race, it doesn't give you the right to put down your own. This behaviour is only obtainable with black men. White, Arab, Chinese, Asian men NEVER insult their women in PUBLIC. No wonder most of you will forever remain laughing stocks and be regarded as monkeys wherever you go, because you have no self respect and self love and the world sees that!
If black men are regarded as monkeys, then know that black Women are regarded as worse.

Not trying to insult you but there was a recent research which showed black women are least desired on dating sites while the Asian men were the least for the men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Guest House In Kwara State That Got Nigerians Talking / Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.